/mbgg/ - Mobage General #558

Cute tanks and events edition

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>For a full list of games and information on them, please READ THIS:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

Update: This docs has been revamped and remade to be smaller, lighter and easier to find the information you're looking for.

>When playing Japanese Games:
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Friend ID/Name list:
ofo.jp/j/dG6f

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

Link to previous thread: Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters instead of giving them the attention they want and helping them shit up the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w4OvglAiI5c
shironekoproject.gamerch.com/HUNTER×HUNTERプロジェクト#content_2_4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What are some tips for making teams on PW?

Is there a before/after list of the renamed slavfus?

I want to marry Penny and start a family with her!

More like start a fire amirite?

Two damage sponges, two long-range shelling attackers, one close/mid-range attacker. Last slot is a free bingo space.
This should be enough to take you towards the end of mid-game where you have to start team building around map terrains.

What are you gonna do about those Cromwells bullying her?

I can't get a S on this level.
And these little fuckers are not helping.

This is Tia. She makes potions.

Bring artillery when fighting at long range.

Pump and dump. Leave single mothers in my wake.

Which gun gives Skill Burst?

Can she make babies too? Because I want to make some with Tia.

She's got higher base armor than all other N5 HTs.

If you don't actually have any gold HTs, she's very worth using. The poor resistances can be shored up with a fire extinguisher and fuel filter if needed.

Anko's Flora gun. It doesn't seem to last long as Kurumi's hammer however.

Do what said.

You're fielding 2 LAVs on a Valley map.

Oh shit nigga where is your Grille and why is there a Wolverine

The ironic things is that Cromwells were fucking shit.

They have no business bullying best tank.

Day 3, I'm done with my wrath build. Anyone else play qurare jp? I still have 100+ summoning stones. We can farm together.

>already got the gold tanks
>suddenly lost interest in doing the event
it's still the best way to spend corns, right?

How does the cross saber dark elf's counter attack work? Sometimes I do big damage and then sometimes I do like hundreds

I really hope Cygames will add japanese voices option to Shadowverse. Otherwise I'm just going to turn the voices off.

Pick up the steam version and play it with japanese voices because its PC. No reason to bother with the mobile one.

Is that on the same mob? She's got +500% to Asmodean like Haruka, plus a +100% Asmodean party buff like Palme on her S2.

The game still hasn't left the greenlight though?

Seems like it. You get material you want out of it, and tons of it. My techs are all around 28-30 and I have most of them upgrading all 3 levels again at the same time because of the ridiculous codon and materials intake

When it comes out, whenever that is.

I don't want to bother with horrible dubs so I don't mind waiting for the steam release.

Wait, so if she had any sort of recovery, she could be useful for the 13* colosseum map?
>Famitsu added her as suggested characters for it
I guess trying her blind for that wasn't a good idea.

>Jp version icon is a cute animu girl
>Global is a generic warriorman

this game is not available in your country

13* Colosseum is bullshit
12* Colosseum's Teacher is buggy as fuck
Just clear each of those once and farm runes in 11*

Reira's main purpose is keeping Symphony+Demon buffs up and handling Reno
>Needing Recovery when you have Draining Double Counter

The west ruins EVERYTHING

Every single time. They always think the west wants males and edgy stuff when we actually want cute girls like everybody else.

Holy shit. Game file is huge. 600mb

Did not expect this collab.

>There are people who think Hanako is superior.

Its because we have the loud people that complain about cute girls and how we shouldn't sexualize cute girls. Everyone must be empowered and strong independent women in their thirties so they think the global market wants a bunch of edgy males when we just want the same original version japan got.

Yeah I rolled her too and saw shironeko.me say she was good there. Got my butt booped

>generic animu girl
They're both generics, just different kinds

>Her counter drains too
Really? Fuck. Based on Chaguma Charlotte's counter, you can have both counters basically disappear on you before you can reapply, so I always worry about having some sort of recovery. Charlotte dies easily if her counter isn't up, especially with her flailing about every which way.

I might try her out if my Ekulu doesn't fare well when I want to get my clear for that bullshit. She's pretty difficult to kill ever since I got her sword motif.

This shit is marketed towards teenage boys in the west

Anything a noob needs to know in Shadowverse?

how to install shadowverse if the game is not available in your country?

I already have the apk but it won't let me install for some reason.

Yeah, that the game just came out and asking questions like these for fresh games is stupid.

the one form apkpure is an .xapk which means it has the OBB packaged with it hence the big file. I used their app to install it.

You can rename the file to .rar and extract it. Install the app and place the obb file in the game's obb folder.

>mfw Sadako vs Kayako movie exists

>wake up
>my phone isn't working
>it's the fucking android
>install new ROM
>INVALID IMEI LEL
>tried everything and still can't fix it
Fuck me in the ass with a chainsaw

That depends, are you a cute girl?

>android
serves you right

>finish tutorial
>maintenance

I hope I don't have to redo that

shadowkek went into eaely maintenance

ayyyyyy

>T-18M dupe from 512 BWMG roll

ShitU-14 strikes again

Jesus Christ, I was having fun the fairies then suddenly maint.

>be ded for a months
>play shadowverse tutorial
>receive signs of life
>emergency maintenance
>TBA

Oh shit mang.

Fucking finally, a gold from BWMG.

I wonder if there will be any differences. I want to play in the Vampy app, but couldn't find any engrish option. Doushiou?

Also that Yugioh game enter closed beta yesterday, if anyone actually cares

I care. what game? Link

>Chrollo's Penknife ?
>Feitan's Umbrella ???
>Morau's Pipe ??????

That's one of the event droppables right?

Yes and we all know how teenage boys HATE anime tits and ass. Hell teenage boys totally don't care about sex at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=w4OvglAiI5c
I haven't tried it yet, maybe I will get around to it tomorrow.

I think I see her face in the mid nodes droplist, yeah.
Planned to craft Hetzer or StuG.E, she saved lots of resource. At least until I want to craft another krauts.

>yugioh
I prereg that game but I'll just wait until it's out. I don't feel like playing when they will wipe it later.

Is the only real merit of HxH guild offers the lower timers on clearing it?

>both event tanks by using maybe 10 or so corn
Ace. Now I don't need to stress about this shit at all.

They also give event-only accessories instead of the random ones. Which ones you can get varies by difficulty.

Plus they give 2-star HxH runes, which you'll need a bunch of if you want to trade for all the stuff along with maxing the building.

The event only accessories have the same randomized passives that the normal ones give though don't they?

Nope, all fixed.

shironekoproject.gamerch.com/HUNTER×HUNTERプロジェクト#content_2_4

Second N6 tank in sight.

Third as well actually considering Matilda Hedgehog who just needs CS leveled.

I will soon have every rocket tank in the game.

Double Runes can be gotten from Coop
6* Event Guild Offer Accessories are shit compared to regular ones and have 95% Resist mobs in them for some damn reason

>shadowverse is still TBA

Fucking dead on arrival

Name one game that was released and didn't have day one maintenence

A lot actually. The latest one would be SS JP

Event Churchill doesn't actually have the faggy stealth engine her older sisters and the imouto has. I might actually use it while KV-2 is under construction.

The building halves the event guild offer times, so good that the double runes drop from coop. It's easy to miss the daily town mission if you forget to set up some event guild offers.

It did have day one maintenance for an hour or two, it was a few hours after release

Event boss is so easy it's sad.

REKT

After the Fate Pin and Churchill yesterday, today's first run wasn't that bad.
Next run I will try with 3 Golds and 3 Purples. Just give me Alkett already.

Oh. Since someone asked yesterday and I don't know if it was answered: Pic related, the upper path.
3 Gold (HT, LT, SPG), 3 Purples (SPG, MT, LAV).

Seems that they're working on more Story 2 stuff for BGHS. It's pretty likely we'll get it before the month ends, so it'll be good for anyone needing some extra gems going into swimsuits.

Hopefully the new chapters are all voiced by then too.

Does anyone actually farm the KV-2 node? Feels like torture vs the Lambda node.

They've definitely had less emphasis on getting things voiced in the game since it started. I can't remember the last time an event was voiced.

Do we know when they're adding the 2nd half of the idol event in BGHS?

So fucking annoyed at panzer waltz right now fucking RNG you can suck my dick

At least we don't get any mute lines from outfits anymore. There's quite a few lines replaced if you have someone running around in IGAS stuff.

I still remember the day Kokomi said "treek oah treeto" after she had been wearing her Halloween outfit for over a month, having only said 'Sensei' from outfit lines during that time.

22nd

We're as dead as Shadowverse

>5* difficulty.
>Way easier than the writer by a shit ton.
At least it's fucking farmable in comparison. Now, how hard is it to get the mechanic's materials for her 6*?

DOA

I can actually S the KV-2 node more reliably than Lambda. I have trouble killing things before the match ends and for whatever reason the KV-2 dies easier. I'm guessing it's an evasion thing.

Goddammit just gib Alkett already.

EOP BTFO

What's the deal with the bonus level you sometimes get in BGHS after the idol levels? It spawns two of those big beam monsters right away and then dies it again shortly after. They take a ton of fucking hits and do like a solid third of the HP worth of damage to the stage. Is there a trick to this shit or am I just supposed to DPS these motherfuckers somehow?

>Online pvp game has server problems and maintenance shit on the first day
>Dead
Do you even play games? How are you surprised by this shit?

They're weak to hammer, so they go down fast to V-Hammer spam.

That was the easiest way through the event last time around, and seems to be this time, too.

Hammer for /mute side, sword for Pixie side. Notice who in those units are best for their story, and who is the worst. It seems like they purposely made the cards the way they are based on the event's stories.

>It's normal to be a disappointment
Sure Cygames shill

No one? back to leveling then

Damn, that Daphne costume. Temptin , but starting over again would suck...

Too bad I got neither of those weapon types and instead got spear and rod. What's the specific condition for getting that bonus level? Is it a full idol team or a high enough score? The only times I get them is when I use a helper girl to complement my other two idol cards but don't know if it's the extra multiplier or a themed team.

If anyone cares about lewd muv luvs, you can prereg and roll for a pilot/mech that you'll start with.

Pretty sure encore one is random, with better rates on a harder difficulty. The encore after the first one is just doing well on the encore level itself.