>Old 2015 /kf2g/ pastebin info (old server IPs):
pastebin.com/gCA9DkDw

EU servers:
open 85.236.101.21:8077?password=rage
open 51.254.187.123:7777 no password

Other urls found in this thread:

m.reddit.com/u/OB-StuntCock
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Make sure to post your review to bring down the score anons.

Don't let other people fall for the same tricks we did.

xth for anime

>41%
>Despite FW shills

JUSTICE

They can't murder us all, senpai

SO I TOLD BLOAT TO RESIST HEADSHOTS

>go to read the bad reviews
>first one I see is "Try to ban me here fucking Tripwire"

Is it really that bad? Do they ban anyone with a negative opinion of the game?

Which retard at tripwire is fucking up this game? They all can't be a bunch of gagglefucks.

LET THE SCORES HIT THE FLOOR,

holy shit versus mode fucking sucks now if you're level 25 the opposing team gets like 7 scrakes on level 3

You can't just call people "retard", I'm gonna have to take your CD key buddy

yes I posted on a recent update my criticism (constructively with ways to improve) and got banned for derailing/flaming

more posters agreed with me and only the tripfag defense force derailed that thread, at first the ban sounds plausible but it's literally communism now

Man when it comes to dealing with free weekend shitters looks like setting up a server was the right way to go

dank

>setting up a server
I think that's what TWI wants you to do.

Well I mean with a password

tfw a dozen thumbs up on your negative review
So this is what posting on Reddit feels like.

>A ton of fanboys literally make dozens of puppet accounts and download Killing Floor 2 on free weekend to rate it, often with little to no playtime and meaningless content
>Steam Reviews take those in as perfectly legitimate reviews that count towards the Recent and Overall score

There's people somewhere who say Steam Reviews is an actually good system

There's people out there who say anyone actually bases purchasing decisions off of Steam reviews

The only thing I can think of when I see his face is JUST

m.reddit.com/u/OB-StuntCock

Well, you can just briefly study the "hours played" and discount them.

We have 1k hour+ scrake punishers telling everybody what's up

this update sucks so trucking much i hope this game dies i dont even want as refund FUCK YOU TRIPWIRE

>people are giving good steam reviews because they finally released SS, literally more than 6 months late

some fucking people

That's MY picture, give it back.

They're such a small, busy team. They were busy taking in our data, and considering they have no fucking idea what to do because they cannot make a single decision about anything

post-autismo resistance update, what is the meta

Uninstalling the game and firebombing the TWI HQ

Sharpshooters for everyone.
And a Medic.

Medic
Commando
At least one sharpshooter, but 2 or 3 is ideal
Rest can be whatever

Note I haven't played much with this update but from my one HoE game/clear this seems to be the most effective.

You can nitpick which classes are good for what, but Medic is for healing, Commando trash clearing, and SS for big zed handling (and can even help with trash clearing).

Firebug is utterly useless and might as well be a joke class.

Zerk is good for bosses but is lacking during the normal waves in my experience. Feels way weaker than v1008 zerk.

Gunslinger is ok but feels like a lesser Commando to me.

Demo is ok, but is a bit weaker now. You can carry M79 and RPG now, plus your explosions will literally send zeds flying (but won't kill). The +impact damage perk skills don't work, so you're stuck with a limited skill tree until they're fixed. I prefer RPG/C4/Medic SMG for the healing utility.

I haven't seen a single support since the update, but I guess they're ok for sirens and ammo bags.

I could be completely wrong though.

It's ours.

Sharp-Medic-Commando
Rest are either nerfed to be shit, or didn't get touched but resistances made them utterly useless.

Even they can't undone what is already fucked THIS hard. JUST

Is it even worth playing this game anymore?

not really

4 Sharpshooters, 1 Medic, one Commando.

You can replace a Sharpshooter with a Demo for a giggle. Everything else is a dead weight on the team and will either be unfun to play or set you up for a votekick against you.

imagine how low the score would be if they didnt happen

we'd be in the fucking 30s

>first payday 2
>now this

Is there some kind of curse on co-op horde shooters?

soon. Free weekenders on the whole don't care to review.

im at 22 out of 28

If having shit developers is a curse, then yes.

even reddit is furious about this patch

I wonder how long tripwire will sit on this before it blows up in their face

it's already done, they're just moving too slow to realize they've fucked up.

>tfw you will never watch healslut and kilo heal each other while the rest of the team wipes

>tfw you will never give nepnep the proper dicking she deserves

>not Uni

>no more british characters because we need diversity guise

Fuck you Gibson, give me my sarcastic, depressed wankers!

But Payday 2 is now good again with the new skills update.

wankeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers!

t. Briar

oh wow

-barking

It's BEWM STICK TIEM

>The official wikia says something about the Siren being super weak to explosives, a reward for being able to explode her past her scream

>Resistance update
>She's now practically immune to explosives that hit her

It's not a bug, it's a feature ;^)

>playing demo
>don't have the sonic resistant projectiles perk
>notice that about a third of my shots are still making it through the scream
>when I wait until the scream has ended an alarming amount of my shots do dissapear as if it were still active
>take the perk that makes all projectiles 100% resistant to the scream
>aboslutely nothing changes

posted in wrong general.

I was wondering why that was there

1 0

>Game 1
>Two friends clearing trash and acting like they're carrying the team while raging big guys on the rest of us, arguing with other players in voice chat
>Game 2
>Team rages scrake I could have easily disposed of, gets the jump on me, die

Yeah I'm about done with this """free weekend""" desu

I usually play on lower difficulties on free weekends so the shitters don't completely ruin the game for me but with this resistance change I'll just wait until monday before I consider playing again

I'm staying the hell away from coop, VS is actually fun now since you can just take a giant shit on clueless shitters and laugh as your teammates get killed and run laps around the map as 25 Medic

>Haven't played KF2 for 5+ months

Is Gunslinger any good?

Have they fixed microwavegun/flame tapping at monster's feet as firebug?

Nothing is good at the moment user. Maybe try waiting another five months, though it's just as likely to be even worse by then.

Sharpshooter is good though, it can solo 6p HoE scrakes and fps with ease.

VS sounds good, i need the win as zed achievement

>rev up free weekend
>played KF to death so this should be good
>oh baby medic still has a shotgun
>the gunshot sounds like a wet fart
this is going to be horrible isnt it

Buddy you have no idea. Also that Shotgun? Qualifies as an "SMG" as far as damage type is concerned, that's why Medics can at least kill trash like they used to.

So-o-o-o... Every zed got resistances buffs. Does it mean most of them become bullet sponges that make dual pistols absolete?

People are saying sharpshooter is good, why not gunslinger then? He is kinda like sharpshooter, gets +% damage from headshots.

Daily reminder Johns wife has left him after two years of being in an open relationship

i only played two games since SS came out but SS is so OP it's fucked. within two rounds I had enough for the m14, which has like 140 rounds of ammo and can fucking brain most things at level 0 in like 10 shots or less.

can't even imagine SS with perks

>every positive review is getting downvoted to hell

Max ammo Commando
M14 Sharpie

This pair will breeze HoE with massive ammo pools, non stop stuns and rapid decaps.

Gunslinger only has a positive damage rating on clots on slashers now.

Oh and legshot is pretty much useless now, have fun taking on scrakes and fleshpounds on anything above hard.

>patch notes explicitly say M79 changed to 1 shot sirens on direct hit
>6 man HoE
>lv25 demo will all dmg perks
>shoot siren in the head with M79
>it just lays on the floor then gets back up
>shoot scrake with RPG point blank
>instant kill

>review scores are back down to 41%
You're powerless to stop it, Tripwire

Cuckmandos wanted to be relevant.... Well here you fucking go.

At this point I don't even care about in-perk fighting. I just want more than 3 out of 8 perks to be playable.
Commando is relevant, but at what cost?

I've mained commando since release I prefer the old commando+no zed resistance

sure I have lots of ammo but it feels like I'm shooting rubber bullets, hipfire is fucked too

by the way, the solution is simply adjusting the coefficients
10% difference for medium resistance, 20% for strong resistance, instead of pants-on-head-retarded ranges like 75% at the moment
watch TWI adjust coefficients in half-a-year

I didn't really play KF1 much but am I correct in remembering its maps were a lot larger than those in 2?
If so, why?

Or just get rid of them and make everything what it was prior to the update.
Balance perks without needing to outright tell certain zeds "okay, you take less damage."

Because this game is designed with teleporting behind corners in mind. The fan made maps in this game are notoriously easy because you can kite forever, unlike in KF1 where you basically couldn't run away from a Scrake or a Fleshpound at all.

I suppose I should have said "SOME of the fan maps" instead of implying all fan made maps are easy. It's the ones that have large open spaces that are piss easy.

Also scale the deltas with difficulty (linearly? fuck knows, or introduce 4 more pointless coefficients into this pointless model).
I'm talking about keeping the bullshit while minimizing the damage to the game. It's clear TW will keep the bullshit in some form.

I suppose since this is TW we're talking about that's a pretty good solution. I was just getting ahead of myself and thinking that it would actually be possible to get rid of a horrible "balance" idea.

>Takes 6 .500 leg shots to knockdown a scrake
>Takes nearly all of the .500 and deagle shots for a FP
There's literally no point to use leg shots.
Gunslinger is just a spamfest of shoot until it's dead.
At least with the decreased HP on HOE it's faster, just not as reliable as with stumbles/knockdowns.

Freefag here, My thoughts after a few games:

Is it just me or does this game feel way more clunky than KF1? I might be remembering it wrong but I feel KF1 was a lot more fluid. My first death was actually because I tried to jump over a railing (on containment I think) that seemed absolutely jumpable. Sadly it had an invisible wall or something over it and I got cucked.
>reload times
God damn, They feel slow to me. Might be to add tension? Might be so people give a fuck about reload time reducing perks?
>weapon handling
god damn, The Assaults feel kinda awful. Hipfire is a disaster First shot is more or less a sniper shot, after that it's a free for all in basically every direction. I also feel like I'm getting less dosh than I did in KF1. Maybe that's because I'm playing on 4 round maps so far? Should I switch to medium or long? What#s the consensus from people who play longer, what mode is preferred?
>the Perks
Playing Commando since KF1 and I must say I'm kinda disappointed. All the talents seem to be rather generic and boring % increases and I honestly say I'm not particularly looking forward to getting the level 10 Skills. Kind of a shame because getting new talents should always be a "fuck yeah, nice!" moment in games like these.
>Boss
Always got the doctor so far, on normal a rather boring fight. with all low levels the boss was far from difficult, just time consuming. the first time around I ended up using up all of my ammo for every weapon and just having to whack him. Honestly got a bit boring to just stand there and hold left click on his back while he tries to attack someone else and actually added to the weapons feeling a bit shit.
>In game microtransactions.
Sad to see in any game.
>free weekend shitter here
We should all be relative low level right? So unless you have a habit of playing on normal difficulty servers it shouldn't be a problem for you should it?

I do not like what they have done to Hans. I do not like it at all.

>God damn, They feel slow to me. Might be to add tension? Might be so people give a fuck about reload time reducing perks?
Pretty much.
>god damn, The Assaults feel kinda awful.
Ironic considering they're probably the best all-around weapon thanks to this fucking resistance update. They have the least bad modifiers of all weapons.
>I also feel like I'm getting less dosh than I did in KF1.
Maybe, but it used to be much worse. There was an update not too long ago that increased the money you earn by 10% and I personally started drowning in cash even on HoE after that.
Also, because perk discounts are gone, weapons are cheaper now. Off-perking is cheaper than ever. Not to say any weapon is really worth off-perking, but still.
>Should I switch to medium or long?
I personally like medium over long, but it doesn't really matter. Short games are just dumb.
>All the talents seem to be rather generic and boring % increases
Welcome to Tripwire balance, 2016 edition. If you can't make skills viable or at the very least fun, just change them to a percentage boost of your damage or something.
>the first time around I ended up using up all of my ammo for every weapon and just having to whack him
Welcome to Tripwire balance, 2016 edition.
>So unless you have a habit of playing on normal difficulty servers it shouldn't be a problem for you should it?
Because they added a quick game button, you're no longer forced to find a game on your own. Sub-10s joining HoE are a very common thing, and you only have 3 votekicks total.

>We should all be relative low level right? So unless you have a habit of playing on normal difficulty servers it shouldn't be a problem for you should it?

Only they jump straight in hoe and sui without realizing it spawn more and tougher zeds.

>80%
WE'RE SO CLOSE LADS

>you can break his shield!
>90% of the time you can't and the entire team is out of ammo later because you dumped it all in his shield

>Haven't played since gunslinger update
>Good game, but slow development. All it needs is more content, it can only get better from here.
>Hear bitching about newest update
>Literally everything is ruined

How did they fuck this up?

All they needed was to finish the rest of the perks, give them their new weapons, add more maps, and MAYBE add some new Zeds and MAYBE a third boss. That is all they had to do and the game would have been fine.

How do you fuck up this badly?

Tripwire is making the same mistakes, although at a much smaller (but worse) scale, as Nintendo.
They're innovating for innovation's sake.
>most zeds behave the same, so let's give them resistances so that they need "coordination and teamplay" to be killed!
>zeds having the same movement abilities as a player is too boring, I think we should make them teleport so as to increase difficulty in an easy way
>you know, I really think Demolitions would be more fun if he had explosive doors as a base perk
>I think Support is a bit too strong, I think the best way of balancing him would be with headshot falloff
>the store we had in the last game was kinda boring... how about we introduce microtransactions as a fun way of poking all the gamblers out there?
>Firebug is too strong, I think killing trash should be Commando's job, so let's just make Firebug into a crowd control perk

I mean fuck, they might as well give zeds a random chance of spawning with a gun so they can "innovate the zed concept" some more.

reminder

I don't think that's related to nintendo at all

its more like "games in general"

Or just, you know, make a new zed that uses a gun.

But that would require things like modeling and new behavioral scripting. You know, actual work.

All they had to do was not do these fucking resistances, I don't give a shit if it was "to play more tactically" or "make it an RPG element", this isn't KF1 where you had time to play it out and find your target among the hordes, this is KF2 where its fast paced action with dozens of zeds literally running into the barrel of your weapons, you can't take a second to just think what you want to fight because you aren't given that choice most the time, its do or die.

This update is by far the worst the game has ever had.
HOWEVER, looking at Tripwire's track record, the game only gets worse and worse.
I want to say that I don't think the game can get any worse, but I've been proven wrong on that twice now.
So the question we should be asking is: HOW could they make the game worse?