/wowg/ guilds:

US:
@ Illidan (Horde)
@ Sargeras (Alliance)

EU:
N/A

/wowg/ battletag friends list:
pastebin.com/tkyh3F4C (embed)
(Rarely used or updated, use at your own risk)

General Resources:
wowhead.com
mmo-champion.com
battle.net/wow/en/game/
wow.gamepedia.com/Portal:Main
warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/index/

Anti-Shitposting Filters To Make WoW General Great Again:
pastebin.com/ARqF49Mp (embed)
pastebin.com/pUhvV9kC (embed)
pastebin.com/dqN6XhVp (embed)

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

legion.wowhead.com/item=137037/uvanimor-the-unbeautiful&bonus=1811
legion.wowhead.com/item=132410/shard-of-the-exodar&bonus=1811
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

plz rate my dual box transmog, troll dk orc warrior plz

lets have this thread 100% wow content no shitposting or anything else pure discussion.
Is this mount the next riverbeast

Xth for male pandaren sha priests.

Glory to the old gods and their void tendrils :o

Ok I laughed more than I should have, we need more like this

infernu

is this game under 2 million subs now?

you guys can start taking turns if sc2 or wow is the more dead game.

Official Legion ruined Ret paladin post. Like seriously why does it feel so lack luster. Time to switch to new class? Maybe a monk?

Is there gonna be friday heroic horde hfc?

probably the next boar if anything

they were also meant to be used for glad mounts but got replaced by this

I am swapping to either Enhance, Mage, or Survival Hunter.

What are we without the sky?

New Survival huntard is WoD Ret paladin with a pet, I shit you not it plays pretty much the same.

what is the general reaction on official forums about thal'dranath ?
are people loosing their shit at blizzard ?

> Legion ruined Ret

ret was good once in the history of this game, you cannot ruin something that bad.

I think its stabilized, or if anything started an uptick with legion soon and movie faggots especially considering the chinese playerbase is the largest and how popular it was there. Probably hovering around the same 4-5m mark. I think anyone who wanted to leave left awhile ago.

WoD sucks

This is so fucking depressing.
>They were removed for clarity, allowing users to find options they are looking for that are important.
No they weren't.

>View bobbing
That setting is removed.

>Smart Pivot.
That setting is removed, and enabled by default. I DON'T want this shit. Now I can't turn it off in the menu. uhh.... and somehow this is good? No. This is fucking horrible.

>Camera Auto Follow Speed
Removed.

LOOK AT ALL THE EMPTY SPACE!
The menus weren't even cluttered. They didn't "Prune" unnecessary shit, they simply removed good-to-have options.

For fucks sake, they need to bring back every single setting... EVERY SINGLE FUCKING ONE OF THEM, and just put them behind a "Show advanced settings" toggle thing. That is the only acceptable change here. Anyone who disagrees is an idiot. They're not just axing things "people never touched" they're changing tons of shit for no reason.

Entire categories of settings have been removed such as the objectives menu, which let you enable/disable the map fading and auto-quest tracking.

Well, that's good for you.
There were plenty of GOOD options you overlooked.

I do not understand how they think any of this is a good idea.

Stop shitposting.
>DOF
Kill yourself, depth of field is awful looking.

Now if you're talking about FOV, field of view, a lot of people do want that one. And we've already got our AA.

At least it'll feel different. I prefer straight procs to the garbage holy power

the story felt rushed , like suddently grom is ok to help us cause kilrog is corrupted by guldan and is like : "yeah i wont kill draeneis anymore"

How do I level alts without doing the shitty post-vanilla quests?

why do you do it?

we already saw your meme reply

WHERE DO I GET THAT

yeah that's what I was thinking, I mean legion ret is boring as well with its pseudo-wodarms playstyle, but I see a few people saying they liked the direction of WoD for the spec, where as I was thinking that WoD ret was just as if not more broken and was in desperate need of a revamp

>buy looms que dungeons
>get 90
>do the 90-100 in 2 hours method with elixir of rapid mind

random retard finder

I tried with a tank and it worked fine, but DPS takes 5-10 mins to find a dungeon

And?

by finishing in the 0.5% of the 3s bracket of legion season 2

I hope someone kills this fat Greek homo soon.

you buy a 100

very likely that that 'someone' will be a displaced dune coon

>Anti-Shitposting Filters To Make WoW General Great Again:

jesus these work well. the fat greek retard is gone now.

Just saw the movie tonight. Was pretty good but the pacing was a bit wonky. Hopefully the director's cut fixes things up.

What were you're thoughts on the film?

God willing.

Kinda hard, kinda paranoid so my safety is pretty important ;^)

And it isn't like I go to many public places that could be targeted by terrorists so I am fine, sorry to inform you

Wut o_O?

how do i use these filters?

I wanted to like it but it was awful outside of a few moments

Yes, I assume that's what they'll be yelling

Oh shit. Thank fucking God. I don't have to see that fat fucking waste of space post anymore. Thanks based anons.

I liked it a lot, pacing is always an issue desu in movies because there needs to be too much out into just 2 hours. But thankfully they didn't spend too much trying to make it understandable by everyone and did a service to the fans that know the lore.

That is why tv series are superior for such things,much more time to explain everything.

they barely used any deepest lore it was shallow as fuck and made for plebs, it flopped because they pandered to people who aren't going to go see it anyway

did they give out free game time? I just got in after my sub ran out last week and saw it gave me another month.

been playing on the PTR testing the classes

My favorites in no particular order;

Prot Warrior
Prot Paladin
Fury Warrior
Arcane Mage
Destro Warlock

Tough to decide on a main on Legion desu... Kinda leaning Prot Pally because it has a DPS and Healer off-spec

what do

(((WORLD SERVER IS DOWN)))

When I finally started to win in Assram.

>Paladins
Paladins are in the dumpster user. Ret is even worse and holy is a melee healing spec now

does arms war have any hope of doing well?

It is a big movie, they never use deep lore.
As much as I wish they would that is simply too risky for a big movie

we lizard squad now

is blizz getting ddos'd?

I'm jumping the huntard ship and maining warrior in legion. Valhalla looks comfy and fury is damn good fun.

He said prot paladins user, not ret.

thanks [email protected]

I wasn't a fan of the RNG necessary to proc Overpower. But Warriors seem more finished than anything else I played.

But what about Prot? I wish I could be in Beta to see how prot pallys work. I LOVE blessed hammer. Reminds me of Diablo 2 pally.

I'm probably going to keep maining fury warr but goddamn does that flail appearance for the prot look sexy as hell

Since when did this happen?

>Ret
We don't have exorcism anymore.
Our Final Verdict is Melee Range only. Not 10 Yards.

Also, this game is garbage.
Literally GARBAGE.
The talent which gives you a reduced cooldown on Divine Shield also makes it auto-activate on a killing blow.

Rets will N E V E R

I repeat
N
E
V
E
R

be able to be bursted down in arenas because even AFK rets will ALWAYS bubble and be brought back to 20% health.

Did you try out DKs? How are they?

anyone getting dc'ed from bnet?

that last pet battle took fucking forever

im on an oceanic realm for reference

Yeah I feel like I am torn between doing Prot Pally (with ret off-spec) and Prot Warrior (with fury offspec.)

>minigames

Nobody important cares about pvp

Fair warning, I got banned for doing that once. 30 days for "doxxing".

The only problem with Prot is that its boring as sin to play

haven't been DCed but I was getting some serious lag to the point where it wouldn't properly log out/close the game so I just alt-f4'd

>pve
>co-op where all your utility abilities are locked because dragonheroes will get confused
XDdD

I've only tried Blood and Frost desu.

They both are about what I expected. Keep in mind I'm testing these against target dummies. Both seemed simple enough. They just didn't seem as shiny and new as Warrior and Pally do, skill wise. To me, Sub Rogues and Afflic Warlocks are the most complicated classes I have played.

gonna hack ur email

Whoever responded to my post here, you were auto-filtered so clearly whatever you have to say isn't worth a shit.

Is that a bug?

I'm not averse to "boring" as long as it is effective. Prot pal seems effective but I'm wondering if I'd really like it more than Prot War. They seem about the same to me

>Our Final Verdict is Melee Range only. Not 10 Yards.
How horrifying, your melee ranged spender is melee again

>be able to be bursted down in arenas because even AFK rets will ALWAYS bubble and be brought back to 20% health.
The fuck does this have to do with arena viability, autoprocced defensives suck dick and you make it sound like it's a big deal and good when it's flat out awful

>want to play melee again in legion
>all people going with demon hunter and taking all the agility gear
I guess I could play warlock instead?

SHITPOSTER GET REKT. SHITPOSTER ON SUICIDE WATCH

I'd try out rogue, but the whole "DHs can see stealth lol" thing is kinda disgusting and irks me away from the class. That's why I was asking about DKs, since paladins are gonna be shitty (maybe exept prot) and DKs seems solid enough to play.

No.
It's an intended change.

Paladins auto-bubble for 8s immunity, just like like cheat death, with a talent. Every 2.5 Minutes.

Ok you fucking idiot autist bitch.
Tell Blizzard to fix their net code, then melee range won't be a problem.

>Chasing somebody
>Literally ON TOP of them on your screen
>Target out of Range

>Stun them.
>Turns out they're 10 yards ahead of you.

Melee range globally needs to be upped to 10 yards. Ret paladins are only fun because they're a melee who's hard hitter doesn't suffer from lag issues.

The only thing I didn't like was the creative decision to give Durotan a human face and human sensibilities. The other orcs were plenty sympathetic without having to humanize them in any significant way. I'm scared Thrall will be just as poorly handled in the sequels.

Huh? You mean deal.usional safe s.pace you made ; ^. )

>can't decide between Hunter, Balance Druid or Enchance shaman for Legion
I normally fall back on the hunter but the Hunter tier 19 makes me want to kill myself

I can't even log in. Shit is fucked.

I think DKs will always be simple and good enough to play. I am definitely keeping DK in my top 5 list of "what I wanna play" along with Pally, Mage, Warrior and Rogue.

He said no one cares about pvp and as far as the conversation was going he's right.

>Melee range globally needs to be upped to 10 yards.
No thanks shitter

>wowg shitters in charge of game balance

what's your OP class? I will play it on Legion

>play Alliance shaman
>enhance is getting doombringer
Going to feel wrong using this weapon. I'm against dindu's as much as the next guy but that weapon is for orcs

dindu's? who/what is that?

just arrived in shattrath who should i join ? aldor or scryers ?

>burst of speed is gone on Rogues

I'm devastated and I might actually have to play a non-stealth class.

>you will never sap dozens of horde on your way to the quest objective again

WoD was GOAT in retrospect

What is the most overpowered legendary you can find?

why is battle.net so fucked

legion.wowhead.com/item=137037/uvanimor-the-unbeautiful&bonus=1811

that seems dank af if there's not a long ICD on it

>WoD was GOAT in retrospect
You're an idiot

Leveling as a rogue was. And ganking lowbies as a rogue was. It was the best time I've ever played WoW

who /fucking with wardobe/ here?

legion.wowhead.com/item=132410/shard-of-the-exodar&bonus=1811

So will this mean Mages using it can have Bloodlust from someone else and then also use this? It's literally an additional bloodlust per encounter?

What is the best/most fun Rogue spec?

jelly?

Blizzard get your shit together, jesus.

Sargeras is borderline unplayable.

It's fucked ATM

>even blizzard's pokemon is better than pokemon

they should've stopped at gen 3

no, i already have one

what pet battle dailies have you been doing that requires a water skimmer?

I haven't gone past 30ms