>World Of FF
youtube.com/watch?v=QNMey5SKKkc

>FF Explorers
pastebin.com/jNVTmu58
Discord room: discord.gg/0mpm2kbJPLFjZGX3

>FFIX released on PC & smartphones
youtube.com/watch?v=4oDeSJI0qJc

>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
FFXI June Update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/50760?_ga=1.151649081.1275968002.1463817636
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXIV (3.3) on June 7th
Trailer youtube.com/watch?v=EPmeKA5-03M

>FF Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
novacrystallis.com/2016/05/final-fantasy-brave-exvius-heads-west/

>Other game information
pastebin.com/cPCCGXNy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ozgMZOpFr84
youtube.com/watch?v=DnfyOfu0G8M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for Tifa.

Second for every other Final Fantasy girl, all of whom are better than Tifa.

WoFF E3 footage fro those who missed

youtube.com/watch?v=ozgMZOpFr84
youtube.com/watch?v=DnfyOfu0G8M

Jeez user I was going to make the thread XV themed, way to ruin it

Rikku is a slut.

As far as I could tell this double sided bag (and a big one at that) was the only piece of FF stuff they were giving away at the Square Enix booth. Sucks too, should have been XV related instead.

>finally starting to see some late game stuff
>Gamescom will focus more on the story/lore
Welp, looks like GS and onward will be spoiler city. Time to go dark.

8th for Light-sama!

Aw yes, that's the shit.
Even better, I can finally buy fucking hi potions after a million years.

Maybe next play through when I actually know the game a bit better I won't be a total bitch.

I love Lightning!

>No /ffg/
Kill thyself, OP.

Well then. Anything in this death trap worth sneaking in and grabbing before I get horribly murdered?

>complains about the lack of /ffg/
>doesn't mention the [Embeds]

Not yet

Not for your party.
If you had a Beastmaster, you could do some relatively safe grinding on the dragons, and/or you could capture one to release for some big damage, but it's really not important.

When they first announced this last year I was indifferent about it, and now it's really growing on me. Chibi-anything doesn't grab me very often, but man this is really cute. Especially that Shiva.

>should have been XV related instead
No.

Is there an unedited version of that?

I don't know why you'd want it but here

Not til you get a tablet. Then you'll want the magus rod for sure

Even that one looks like one of the edited ones desu.

because its not a good edit, though the bottom of those still look out of place

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did everything wrong.

How is everyone's FFX RS looking?

You'll be kicking yourself if you don't clear the ultimate+ cid mission and miss out on those 4 major fire orbs! :^)

I don't play record cucker, sorry.

What even uses major fire?

Dang, what a cockblock.

I'm guessing they're one of those far in the game enemies meant to scare you off for the most part then?

So I'm guessing stepping in the sand is going to fuck me up considering the jewgle pathing.

Figured as much.
Can I completely waste the rod by cracking it over someone's head for Flare or Meteor or something?

No, but the rod has the same element boosting effect as all the individual rods at once. Whoever's using the magus rod will do more damage with -agas than flare could put out

Dragonfire Dive and all three of the Monk 5* skills. The first two Monk 5*s are good but I don't know about the newest one, and Dragonfire Dive is actually some damn good DPS.

So some nice skills, but nothing crucial like Wind or something.

Threadly reminder that Larsa Solidor did nothing wrong.

Who here /ONION/?

Starts with R3:
>combat, support, black, white, celerity, ninja
Completed record dive:
>all of those at R5

Tyro BTFO

Dang, I do run Dragoons, so I sure would like Dragonfire Dive when it comes out.

Though considering it's not out yet, chances are it will be given out for free during its release event if you can clear the dungeons far enough, right?

OP I know you wanted to make a thread before anyone else could but can you please take more care when cut and pasting?

Onion Knight stats/skills are in.

BM 3, WM 3, Combat 3, Support 3, Celerity 3, Ninja 3
Weapons: Dagger, Sword, Katana, Axe, Hammer, Spear, Fist, Rod, Staff, Bow, Instrument, Whip, Thrown, Book (lol Tyro), Gun
Armor: Shield, Hat, Helmet, Light Armor, Heavy Armor, Bracelet
Lvl 99 Stats: 6800 HP, 205 ATK, 130 DEF, 211 MAG, 130 RES, 203 MND, 175 SPD

Onion Knight has Record Dives to boost all of his 3* skills to 5*.

That almost sounds like it'd be better on my summoner unless Bahamut or whoever winds up being my penultimate summon does more than Flare does.

I want him for that dual shout.

More like Ramza BTFO if he has the SBs to back it up.

Also chain firaga

yeah but it will only be R1, you'll still want to hone it up to really make use of it

Summoner should use an air knife and syldra. I think that matches about what bahamut would do as long as the enemy doesn't absorb air

>if he has the SBs to back it up
The SBs are the craziest part of the guy.

BSB: Party ATK/MAG +30% and Hastega

SSB1: Single Target physical attack with number hits dependent on SPD like Thief's Revenge, Enemy DEF/RES -50%

SSB2: 5 NE AoE magic hits with a party 40% medica

Also his burst commands are a 4-hit Physical attack with a Faultsiphon effect, and a 4-hit Magic attack with a Faultsiphon effect.

Jesus.

"Faultsiphon"?

Next action is instant cast, like the 5* skill Faultsiphon (also known as Chainstarter).

Who here is honing that fucker to R3 day 1?

I know I am.

I won't have the orbs for it, but I'll certainly be aiming for R2 at the very least.

Honestly, I never even wished I had it past R1. I only ever use it before a SB anyway so I'd advice you not to use your precious orbs to hone it to R3 and just use it for a while to see if you're ever going to need 6 uses of it in a single fight.

>an ATK stat 1 lower than Firion
>a MAG stat 6 lower than fucking Terra
>a MND stat 1 HIGHER than Yuna
>a SPD stat 4 lower than Vaan
He's got Tyro-tier defenses (literally the same HP, DEF, and RES), but still. Jesus fucking Christ. You can do anything with this guy when you get his skills leveled up.

The main flaw aside from needing to shove fragments down his throat is probably no Knight, Thief, or 6* skills on the guy.

ONION.

>stats are ass

Did the madman actually make his stats terrible til 92?

Uh, game?

I guess that makes sense.

Onion Knight's Level 50 stats:
919 HP, 31 ATK, 20 DEF, 33 MAG, 20 RES, 31 MND, 115 SPD

Level 80 stats:
1131 HP, 38 ATK, 24 DEF, 39 MAG, 24 RES, 37 MND, 117 SPD

How fucking appropriate. Eggs, anyone?

I don't get it, what's the problem

Pretty sure it means he absorbs even more Earth damage than he would take normally.

>Tyro-tier defenses
Tyro's HP is pretty good though (the characters pictured, Y'shtola excluded, have all their 3* Record Dive nodes filled). His res and def are kinda low, but it's only like 20 or so points less than my other level 99 guys and those stats don't make a huge difference (though obviously they do have an impcat) anyway.

>they implemented a canonically accurate onion knight
>they still haven't managed to put blue fucking magic in
JUST

Holy shit, will people just shut the fuck up about blue mages already? Don't get me wrong, I love blue mages but you faggots never shut up about them. The worst part is that the kind of people who bitch about no blue mage in RK or XIV would also bitch if they added it into those games because neither of them is designed in a way that lends itself well to blue mages so if they were added, they'd just end up learning their abilities the same way everyone else does.

This is what I get for exploring.
Course, mixing a turtle shell and dark matter didn't help me any

>Weakness
>Absorbs

That's silly.

I don't know what the fuck DeNa is doing anymore.

Generic ultra character to punish QTKeeper players?

If you're weak to something it does more damage to you. If you absorb something the damage you would take turns into healing instead. It's legit.

Oh yes, surely they did this to spite autists who only play with female characters.

Details on Onion's Speed-based physical SSB.

0.82x per-hit potency single target attack plus target's DEF/RES -50% for 25 seconds.
9 hits at 140 Speed, 10 hits at 175 Speed (level 99), 11 hits at 190 Speed (so with Realm Synergy).
Pretty nice damage at level 99.

If XIV ever gets Blue Mage I wont play that class. There's no way it's going to resemble what it was in other games without being streamlined. I love Blue Mages too but I am as well sick of the demand. For Record Keeper and XIV.

I mean at this point I don't know anymore man.

I still think it's weird he counts as FF3 and not Core, since all the other Core classes sure don't appear in the game they were first introduced in, but generic superdude with unique dive system and everything is just super weird. Everything about him is basically "if you only care about mechanics and winning the game rather than characters, here you go".

Just pretend it's a generic Onion Knight like in FFIII, then you can pretend it's Refia.

>since all the other Core classes sure don't appear in the game they were first introduced in
Onion Knight is III's Dissidia rep. Next you'll be saying that WoL should be a Core because he's not a character from FFI.

I probably wouldn't either, but unless they radically change the game works there's no way blue mage could live up to its expectations so the XIV team really is in a no-win situation with this one.

You don't understand user-kun. Its different in RK because they deliberately make the average blue mage literal shit (presumably in preparation for them to be on par with others when they do have blue magic).

A lack of blue magic isn't just shitty because we don't get blue magic, we essentially also don't have all of the blue magic characters yet either.

Look at all of these characters:
>Gau
>Quistis
>Quina
>Kimahri
What do they all have in common?
they all BLOW ASS

>I still think it's weird he counts as FF3 and not Core

Because Onion Knight is from FF3 and not a specific job class. FF3 didn't have characters until the remake, onion knight was the Bare/freelancer. It's not actually a job. or at least it wasn't until the remake. It was the class you went to when you mastered everything else for mega stats

No, but I will be saying that its also weird that he is their Dissidia rep, due to being a class, not a dude.

If you make a mistake twice, the first instacne of it doesn't justify the second.

And tons of characters that aren't supposed to be blue mages also suck. What's your point? The majority of people who cry about no blue magic in RK would still cry if blue magic was just another ability school that maybe used a new type of orb and you know it.

I just started playing this. How far can I go in these before I get my ass beat? My guys are level 10-15

Also wat do?

>due to being a class

Onion knight is the lack of a class.

Onion Knights have appeared in other (mostly Tactics) games, though. They're a job, not a person.

>other games

So what?

They majority of people can fuck off. Fuck learning blue magic that shit is just annoying and shit. The only people that would complain about not being able to stupidly run all over "learning" blue magic are millenials.

Just give me a new orb (get 2x power orbs daily the fuck out of the game and make it black/white and blue/power) and then just let me craft shit.

So, like every other JOB CLASS that is not a character but merely a JOB that has appeared across multiple games, they should be Core.

The original FFIII only had generic dudes though. Honestly, I'm glad they made the III rep for Dissidia someone who represents the original game instead of a character from the remake even though I've never even played the original.

Warrior of Light makes sense because he's the badass that appears in the concept art for 1.

>The only people that would complain about not being able to stupidly run all over "learning" blue magic are millenials

Everyone in this thread is a millennial, don't kid yourself.

I think you're literally too stupid to be having this conversation user.

They've only been in one Tactics game, and it was only in the remake. They're not exactly a widespread FF thing.

And it's important to note that this Onion in JP is called "Onion Naito" as in the Dissidia character rather than the Jap name for the class (Tamanegi Kenshi)

cry me a river you big fucking baby

Honestly not interested in using Onion Knight just because of how stupid and broken and completely uniquely special it is from the entire rest of the game.

There's already enough super weird balance decisions and characters that get basically fellated by DeNa while others are forgotten, but now this shit suddenly happens and you can choose between playing Record Keeper or Onion Knight & Co. Adventures.

>And it's important to note that this Onion in JP is called "Onion Naito" as in the Dissidia character rather than the Jap name for the class (Tamanegi Kenshi)
It's both actually see

Only one way to find out. Just make sure to use all your growth eggs when you get them, every bit of HP you get from levels helps.
Make sure to use a strong Roaming Warrior to carry your through the harder boss fights and you should be fine for a while.

>he doesn't want a uniform height between his party

Remove manlets, remove tyro

His NAME is Onion Naito, silly user. His "class" (which is also used for flavor with literally every other character) is Tamanegi Kenshi.
It's the Dissidia character. Not sure if you were the guy arguing about it, but I felt I should restate it anyway.

Onion Knight doesn't actually have a short sprite, oddly enough.

Dissidia character should be in Dissidia Realm.

Onion Knight was not a character in FF3, it was a class.

Classes go in Core.

So it should be Core or Dissidia, but not 3.

Thats why you're removing tyro

Aren't there several short female sprites too?

They are cute daughterus though

Everyone, stop talking to this idiot.

Weren't you just saying that WoL should still be a FFI realm character here ? He's a Dissidia character just like Onion Knight.
Make up your mind, otherwise people might think you're bitching simply for the sake of bitching or something.

There's not enough for a full party of them, though.

I think it's just 4 since Shantotto?

Rydia, Porom, Relm, Krile, and Eiko make up the daughteru crew.

I didn't say anything about WoL at all.

Also I'm simply making the most basic logical conclusions based on the established premises.

Literally If A then B, A is true -> B is true shit.

Rydia, porom, relm and Krile. Also Palom but he's a boy.

How many characters could go in that realm though? They'd be only 2 WoL and Onion Knight

Same as FFT realm has been for a good long while now.