Shyvana a cute edition

Old: Dark Star Edition

Eyosongive.us

Counterplay.xyz

>6.12 Patch Notes:

na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/patch/patch-612-notes

>6.13 Nerfs/Buffs/Skins:

surrenderat20.net/p/current-pbe-balance-changes.html

Join us in the /lolg/ Official Stream, find the link on Eyoson !

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NVo9idmUGzc
na.leagueoflegends.com/en/site/mount-targon/pantheon.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for /lolg/ is a very nice place with very nice people

Why the fuck are they nerfing Jarvan

Dude isnt even good anymore wtf

Because fuck Demacia

what nerf

What killed league exactly?

Where do you guys see this game by worlds next year?

In the pbe theyre nerfing his shield. The skill nobody cares about

Xth for soulstealers are prettiest have the best sex.

Jinx buffs when?

Xth for Katarina
best girl
:3c

It's a buff though? Unless you're maxing shield first and you're in the jungle like a fucking idiot. It's literally the same shield value when facing one opponent and it only gets better with each additional enemy champion.

This is how Riot balance the game atm :
>pick champ X
>is X zed or lucian ?
>if no : gutted
>else : some barely noticeable nerf compensated by enormous buffs

Hey lolgen! How are you doing?
Have success in ranked today!

Damn, talk about wasted potential.... And I bought that skin at launch...

what the fuck is this shit riot

She's fine as she is though

Passed all my exams, now chillin and maybe im posting something lewd.

>Level 22
>ranked
How?

I would describe myself as terrible jungle, especially my routes and gank times. But Rammus is so smooth in jungle even I can do something..

Inb4 excuses that enemy team is noob. Blame Riot matchmaking, I'm not smurfing.

>Ranked
>Level 22

I think they decided not to oversexualize him because fuck female players amirite

>that cho build

>tfw this image is finally relevant
I honestly didn't expect the rise of Nami.

She will rise like the tide.

Yasuo and new Taric have been enough for me.

I love new taric, but rarely anyone is worth my effort to link with them. In my experience people without dash or gapclosers land better E than Lucian, Kalista, Tristana, Vayne and all the other plebs that bait me into Taric pick. Maining support is agony sometimes.

Taric is too good and yasuo is too weeb

I do adore BS Taric though

New sexy bad guy when???

If you're planning to be a jungler, what type of champ do you prefer the most?

A jungler that focuses on building tank items or a jungler that focuses on building offensive items?

due to all the mage chaos and universal themes probably Riot will summon some new galaxy faggot

Don't you understand how great the amount of hope would have to be just to overcome the sheer despair of losing Solo Q for good?

Every single moment of this suffering contributes to the vast hope that awaits us at the end of this trial!

I'd sacrifice any amount of fun and appeal just to achieve this kind of feeling! This everlasting longing for catharsis!

If League has to come close to dying just to achieve this kind of hope, then so be it! If I'll have to play Overwatch from now, I'll do it!

I'd do anything to contribute to League achieving its one and true hope! Wouldn't you want to do the same thing for them if you truly cared!?

In the end it's always the greater hope that overcomes the lesser one! Who's to say if League's hope is even the right one compared to Overwatch's?

The only way to find out is to go all the way! Now is not the time to be held back by cheap sentiments, truth only awaits us at the ultimate hope!

youtube.com/watch?v=NVo9idmUGzc

Why not both?

Depends on lanes, you don't want 3 tanks in your team usually. Even 2 is too much in some comps. Basically there are 2 types of junglers not damage or tank but gankers and farmers. If you feel your team will do good in endgame play farmer, control jungle. If you feel like your lanes will carry try and play some jungler with good engage and gank often.

I dunno.

>3/2 people vote yes for surrendering
>system says fuck you
I don't understand this, why doesn't the majority win? It's kinda dumb that everyone is forced to continue playing just because 2 people voted no.

How do i now i am ready to go into ranked?
I recently started playing adc, been maining Jhin so far i love him a lot. I am able to pull off a lot of good ults and Ws, and i have a positive winrate (55%),
So should i hope into ranked now?

A jungler that knows what objectives are

No expectations, no disappointments Nagito. You have no effect on me. Nagito was a lame character.

just imagine rankeds are normals,
hell they are actually normals with just some points to gain or loose

Despite what /lolg/ and /rebbit/ says, this season is the best season by far, and I've been playing since season 2.
Until season 4, there were certain champions who were imbalanced as fuck and Riot couldn't figure out what to do. You think Vlad, Swain, or Lux is broken now? Riven, Irelia, Yorick, etc. were actually broken as fuck and had no actual counter play to them. People think season 3 was the pinnacle of LoL, but it was just a shitfest in normals and ranked.

Items have a lot more impact now, giving several item routes and being able to try new thing with better success than in the past. I remember when Force of Nature and Warmog's armor was ever tank build. Now you can build different combinations of Deadman's plate, Zz Portal, Spirit Visage, Titanic Hydra, Streak, etc. and still be viable in game.

The graphics are so much better than it was ever, and I don't think I need to talk about that.

The jungle feels so much more effective now with the new smite system, epic monsters, and buff effects. Before the change in season 5, jungle felt so menial like there was nothing to gain from it other than level up a 5th person that would come out and try to help other's snowball. Now junglers actually feel like a part of the team rather than a summoner's spell.

And talking about players who now feel like a part of the team, supports! They actually do something now that iteams have more active abilities. They have actual gold income iteams that helps them interact with lane and the team instead of a "just sit behind the adc and heal him while you get passive gold." This has opened up a whole new list of supports such as Voli, Morgana, Lux, etc. that only became popular after season 5 with the rework.

Dynamic Que isn't that damaging to Elo as /rfaggots/ thinks and toxicity has actually gone down since dynamic que was added.

Fuck all the ragers who complain. The time this game isn't fun is when you rage and tilt yourself

I feel the same man thanks for posting

no suffering today

I'm still mad that they made an awesome personality for Panth and destroyed it in the same article. Especially because he's the only one of the lot who got fucked like that. Also, destroyed the ship. BUT WHY????

Well said. But I think new role selection + Solo Q would be best for Ranked. They say that they want more fun for Ranked, but that's what Normal Draft Mode is for.

I haven't read the new Panth lore yet. What ship did they destroy? How did Panth get fucked?
Tl;dr pls?

the balance is still a fucking mess, since preseason (12 patches and running) we have had the same issue champions and only now are they getting tackled

the gap between good and bad champions is bigger than ever with the pick diversity going down the drain

graphics are gud
itemization is whatever, still just a bunch of stat sticks but i do admit they're improving a bit
supports are in a pretty bad state now and riot is targeting them, botlane in general is a complete mess due to itemization changes

meh it's whatever, i personally think late s5 with AD reworks and nerfed memenauts would've been the best

but i'm not very happy at all with this season

I want to

are you the Lux cosplayer?
post butt pls

In the end, the only thing that can make you happy is yourself, user. Not a game.

Absolutely awful. My thesis isn't coming along at all due to a shitton of issues lately, my sister is 600KM away, needs surgery and I can't go visit her and my family hates each other due to some beef a few months ago.

Most of all he needs good ganks so he can force objectives.
That's about all that matters to me, fucking hate playing junglers that need to farm a lot.

Fuck you Faggot, it got all worse.

First I cant jungle with everyone now, at Season 2 I could even play lux jungle without getting shit on.

Dynamic Q is the most retarded bullshit they ever created. Whats the point of matching me with 4 Strangers against 5 Pre's. How do you like it when they dive you at 6 min. with 5 man? Its fun eh???

Tanks doing more dmg than carries. Example
0/5 Garen Flashs into my Adc, instanukes him with 1,8k True damage. He is so retarded and has so much base damage. You dont even need to build Black cleaver to be relevant.

Also they keep creating cancers like Braum, Yasuo, Ekko, Gnar, Kindred. Shit with overloaded kits.

Also i will not forgive what they did to my old Fiora

>Riven
Listen bud, I know it's cool and all to hate Riven and hop on the Riven hate train, so you can feel like you're part of a big family.
But either you never played during S2 or S3, or your memory is deficient, but there was never a point where Riven was OP. Strong, yes, but OP cancer like Yorick or Irelia ? Dude, that never happened.
The only moment when Riven was arguably ahead of most champs was during the BC meta, which lasted something like 3 weeks early in S3, and she was not even the worst BC user (hello Talon).

Same thing for Vlad. Only time when he was op was during the revolver stacking era back in S1. Again this did no last.
Same shit for Lux etc.

Back in S2, the true terrors of mid lane were Orianna and fucking AP Gragas.

So, you're full of bullshit.

Support main here. Bot lane is fine, just too much boosted monkeys. Like you.

I can't wait for Blitz's nerf though.
The cunt counters my main and Leona is too weak in the current meta.

have sex, hell even to date or marry a fictional character. But the better question is, what do they look like in real life

That's nice!

I had the same thing a few years back, needed to finish a paper while a lot of stuff was going down. It was pretty hard to focus, in the end I just did about the minimum required. Worked out in the end I suppose.

TL;DR bronze 5 qq

how silver can you be to think botlane is fine

you spout streamer memes so i guess a lot

Be Rivens slave!

Screenshot of a challenger account inc

;_;

Garen is a nuker. He's explicitly designed to, and is supposed to deal damage. He is completely intended to be a high damage threat. Also Braum is in no way, shape, or form "overloaded" and not everyone should be able to jungle. There'd be no point in designing characters with profiting from the jungle in the first place if any jackass could do it.

Yeah nice argument you fucking faggot, im low diamond atm. Now go back and grind your shitelo for your shit divison.

I usually ban Blitzcrank in my ranked which almost always results in enemy taking Braum or Thresh. I feel fine with Leona, she is very much relevant if you know what you are doing and your ADC follows up instead of leaves you 1v2 once you engage. If not Leona I just take Janna, Annie or Veigar. I do think hook hitboxes on both Blitz and Thresh are still buggy, which sucks when you get grabbed behind minion wave with zigzag hooks.

>Worst BC Abuser
>Not Pantheon

THEY ARE PRIVELEGED TO TAKE 1200 TRUE DAMAGE AT MY FEET

Fresh 30 doing placements and op.gg lagging out because of this.
Happened to me when I started my placements on my smurf, too.

No man, sorry.

Th-Thanks

You still haven't provided any facts what makes bot lane not fine.. You just continue to repeat yourself without any elaboration.

Welcome to League of Legends, buddy, enjoy your stay. :^)

They're never unbenching the kench, are they?

I'm currently sober yet stoned off my ass due to sleep deprivation due to a fucked schedule, about to go do yardwork for a bit and quietly contemplating the strange wonder that is Normal Draft in the early morning hours of the US.

All in all it could be worse.

Lets hope so.

Almost all of this is true. People who bitch cannot put the state of LoL into perspective. Either they weren't here back then or they misjudged the situation in the past too.

I will not hinder or may even assist in the senseless pitchforking though. Riot needs to get back on their toes. They lived far too comfortable the last two years. The core features they refuse to add in are necessary to take the game to the next level. Only competition and a bit of fear may interrupt their company-wide circlejerking enough to get the shit done that should have been in the game since 2013.

Sadly Dota2 never pushed them far enough. We can thank Overwatch for finally getting a new core client. I don't buy into the "Lyte got fired for DynQue", but it's certainly not completely unrelated. The game might become really better for once.

>RIP LeonaxPanth
Pantheon now was a guy named Atreus. Leona wasn't his childhood friend but from a rival tribe.
Leona became an aspect and retained her personality.
Diana became an aspect and retained her personality.
Taric became an aspect and retained his personality.
Atreus became an aspect and got his personality overwritten by PANTHEON.

Read his lore and STRG + F "baker":
na.leagueoflegends.com/en/site/mount-targon/pantheon.html
>0 results

They fucked up the Targon event when Taric got delayed. They might have fixed Panth if things went smoothly but now his story is a mess.

DUDE
WEED
LMAO
XD
!

Nigga he ain't bad, he's just not OP anymore.

Name a bigger mistake than Kindred

Hard mode: No Gangplank

Azir

I've actually never been high but I imagine this inability to focus on anything and burning desire to go lie down is how it feels.

Your dad not pulling out.

Zed

The european union

Almost cut myself on that edge

I figured all the Summerfags were in /owg/ but looks like a few of you can't afford it lmao

Varus.

Kekko

CASS
SKIN
WHEN
?

IT'S BEEN 1225 DAYS SINCE HER LAST ONE (JADE FANG CASS) CAME OUT, WAKE THE FUCK UP RIOT AND STOP RELEASING SKINS FOR THE SAME FUCKING CHAMPS OVER AND OVER AGAIN

because your waifu is shit, kid

So let me get this straight
- Supports shouldn't deal damage
- Tanks shouldn't deal damage
- Assassins, characters purely designed to eliminate squishy targets shouldn't be able to kill squishy targets
- ADCs are the only thing that should ever be a relevant damage threat at any stage of the game

Did I hit every mark?

Any answer that isn't Lee Sin is fucking wrong.

I love you, Cassbuffs.

Never change.

neither of those champs are mistakes

I thought you liked Jade fang because it matched your plat border and the snake icon from lunar revel though

she already has a best skin
if you were worthy of her you would be at peace. instead you want to whore her out more

This game will die before cass gets a good skin just like you'll die before you get good at art

>Cassfag still not happy

xth for the rift is a bully zone

Where do you guys get this idea that tanks aren't supposed to do damage? A lot of these tanks fall into the tank/fighter category, they trade mobility in exchange for damage and defense.

If for some reason you let Garen become relevant, your adc deserves to die. If for some reason Garen catches you with his piss poor mobility and can be kited to death, you deserve to die.

Of course there's examples of tank overperforming (maokai, tank ekko, etc) but Garen isn't one of them.

But hes also getting a hard nerf

Do you put this much effort into shitposting or does it come naturally?
Balance before the juggernaut patch was good, given that you could select quite a lot of champions and not be totally fucked and you could form multiple team comps. After the juggernaut patch this ceased to be true, as you are now(previous patch), for example, a tank in the top lane and a AoE waveclear mid. Roles are now defined by champion archetype rather than it being free, and this was less of a problem in the past where even with the cycles of buffs/nerfs that brought out fotm champions it was still possible to play out your team comp to success.
I blame ghostcrawler.

Good Answer

Good Answer

Good Meme

Bad Answer, Dark Star Varus was a mistake though.

Good Answer

Probably Best Answer, tied with Azir

I fucking hate Diana so much.

Maokai isn't even a primary damage threat since he brings a lot of utility in exchange and Ekko is an admitted problem anyway.

Supports should be utility first and damage supports should be revaluated. Midlaners should be able to go bot but should suffer because of it.

Tanks should be relevant damage threats but not kill ADCs outright by themselves without some sort of catch.

Assassins should always have a catch and an obvious, if not always easy, way to deal with them. If you misstep they kill you, if you stand where you should, they don't.

ADCs should be the main damage source but be actually vulnerable. As it stands, the only good ADCs are the ones that can't be killed or are so overwhelmingly useful their fragility doesn't matter. Immobility kills, and that's dumb, because it's supposed to be their weakness.