Passive Income Thread

Post your passive income!

>Source:
50% Ownership in local business ran by working partner.

>Initial cost:
Hard to say. Shares are worth about $350k

>Amount:
$80k/yr

>How passive is it really?:
95%. I stop in a few times a week just to check up and am involved any time there is a problem . e.g. equipment breaks down.

What kind of business?

I have 0 passive income. 1k in mutual funds but a 2k sitting there..

This is my goal. I only want to make 2-3k after taxes as well so I can live in SEA with my wife's family. They bought us a house so I would have no living expenses.
IT fag so I will just re-skin some games and put them on App Store. If I feel really ambitious, I will make a game site for kids as well.

Make website catered to a specific niche like "Delaware divorce lawyer" or "Seattle Dentist" or Miami plastic surgery" rank it up on google look in the ppc boxes of the niche youre in and sell the site to them, sell them leads from your site, or monthly payment for a link directly to their site.

I definitely suggest you Look into IM shits fucking ridiuclous money. Im in SEO but, you can do whatever you feel competent in. Just do it online.

See the only real passive income is selling a digital product or service. There is VERY low overhead cost and the distribution is global and instant.

You can literally be at the fucking beach with your laptop or at starbuck trying fuck the stunner across the room who keeps on eye fucking you and still be making money.

Freedom is the name of the game!

I saw this method get posted on an SEO forum. Does it really work? I feel like Google has jewed their algorithms so much that it would be hard to get something like "big city X" on the first page.

>IT fag so I will just re-skin some games and put them on App Store.

i'm doing an app dev course atm, so i don't know much, but how would one go about re-skinning a game? if there a way to find the code of an app from the app, or would you need to get it from github or somewhere? after that i assume you just replace the graphic assets?

How did you obtain 50% ownership?

I've got 60k rotting in the bank that I'm too nervy to do anything with. Already own a couple of cheap rental houses, not sure what else to do really. I hate the idea of my money not working but I also want to keep it somewhat liquid in case another promising house pops up

Been living off dividends for the past 3 years, they make up a good 15% of my yearly income.

You're far too retarded for that

Most of my passive comes from real estate rentals and notes. St this point I make as much money from that as I do my job.

>Person A is starting a business with his skill and expertise but lacks starting cash
>Person B gives him $500,000 for a 50/50 split of ownership and net profits
>Persons A and B are now partners and each own 50% of the company
>Person B masturbates on Taiwanese Cucumber Boards

mirin

This

>Ops's mommy and daddy bought 50%, give it
to Op so he'll have a job, finally
>Op is still a worthless piece of shit like always
>Op thinks he's retired now
>when Op's parents die, the other owner stops sending Op checks
>Op wants to sue but is too lazy
>Op dies
>mutilated male Real Dolls found in Op's house

if this ain't the dream, I don't know what it is.

$800 to $1k a month screen scraping

if i took it seriously probably be 5 to 10 times that
set it up 8 years ago hardly touched it since then

pays for my cocaine

got normal job and rental income from investment properties but hardly make money from that, thats long term thats more for tax reduction

Passive income is for plebs. Get some active income, via investing in kneepads.

>tfw u read this post while conway twitty - (i can't believe) she gives it all to me is playing in the background

Making maybe $220 a month. Its literally 100% passive though, so I'm not upset.

So, is LendingClub worth investing in while I save money for some REITS investment over the long term?
I'm just starting to save money now and the interest on Lending Club look pretty neat-o.

>Screen scraping
Explain please? I get you're scraping screen input, but where, for what and how are you making money?

Source?