I don't like change

did gwyn really go out of his way to destroy every statue of nk

sry bud, was just copying few previous generals' pasta

>people go on about how hard NK, cinder and champ are
>have no problems with them

>people go on about how easy rotted greatwood and oceiros are
>hardest bosses for me to fight
i feel like i'm doing something very very wrong
with oceiros i hear that you just hug his dick and you're fine but i still get fucked by phase 2, with greatwood i just can't fucking tell what it's doing because it's so big and awkwardly moving
what do

well he's kinda one of the strongest being in his universe so sure
although his son compensated it with the amount of his own statues in dragoncock peak

I always get fucked by crystal sage phase 2 soul spear spamming but i find NK and champ nice. Why.

He turned to the enemy's side, killing their own and joining the Dragons for seemingly no reason. If my son started fucking with my worst enemies and killing my bros for pretty much no reason I'd be pissed too.

>beat nameless king first try
>get to SoC
>he's doing like 1/3rd of the damage nameless was doing
>play like shit because i think he can't kill me at all
>he hits me with the 50hit wombo combo explosion

I've been looking for this version, thanks.

You're such a fucking faggot. A fucking big league chew piece of shit. You really have the gall to post this shitty forced meme garbage in MY /dsg/? I'll fucking show (You) who runs this place!

>for seemingly no reason
i doubt he just betrayed his father without explaining why
it's just Gwyn had a serpent at his side who manipulated him like a last motherfucker

nk is innocent

INNOCENT

Frampt seemed like a cool guy though.
But I bet he was the kind of snake to chastise NK at meetings and talk about the things he must overcome before he can be as great as his father. And NK seems like a prideful son of a bitch.

If he's innocent I won't mind being guilty

Is this cropped because I can't find the source for this.

>i feel like i'm doing something very very wrong
nah, that's the game doing something right. different bosses being difficult for different people with different playstyles means that you're forced to adjust instead of doing the same shit over and over for every boss

pastebin.com/Ngwp10eN

>/dsg/ Player List
pastebin.com/9hG50KHX
>/dsg/ Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral
>Draw
doodleordie.com/r/darksouls
imgur.com/a/XhBxC (DeS)
collageanon.imgur.com/
flockmod.com/dsg

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

Oceiros is such bullshit, i don't know how they approved of it

there's an easy way to kill Greatwood, but you need a ranged weapon for it (or you have to bait a certain attack that only happens in phase 1 with peasants running around)

Oceiros was easy he has like 2-3 attacks

Greatwood is just an incredibly boring boss with a lame gimick. Easily the worst boss of DS3

Who is a worse asshole, Seath or Pontiff?

okay anons, why should I keep playing ds3? PvP is trash even if it gets balanced because of its design downgrade from 2
miyazaki is dead

>still playing das3
lmao cuck

The real action is Dark Blood 3: Scholar of the first borne

>Seath betrayed his own kind, put crystals on a lot of guys, went crazy looking for his immortal scales, and made a big spider

>Sulyvhan created an evil religion, fed a wounded Gwyndolin to an evil bastard and in the process killed the last non-asshole god in Lothric/Drangleic/Lordran, sacrificed many other people to Aldrich, turned innocent people like Vordt and the Dancer and the Outrider Knights into beasts

Sulyvhan is a piece of shit. Seath is just a crazy dragon asshole.

seath, by far. nothing pontiff did compares

>sympathizing with snek legs
He served his purpose.

Its in front of a pope statue.

Sully was just trying to not let anyone link the flame again.
Sure he used all methods he could, but linking the flame achieves nothing and Pontiff himself shows that humanity can evolve into a higher beings.

Gwyndolin was benevolent, at least. He wasn't a prick, he believed in justice against the guilty, and he had a bitchin' bow.

>Pontiff himself shows that humanity can evolve into a higher beings.

By turning people into Beasts? Bloodborne states that beasts are below humans, an inferior, unenlightened type of existence.

He was probably the only decent god in the entire souls universe. A good son and worthy covenant leader who sheltered the weak.

My Anime Adventure Snafu was Wrong as I Expected

Did anyone EVER even use that stuff?

Pontiff himself transforms into a pilgrim buttery and grows wings while keeping his consciousness.
Beasts are only his tools. He needed loyal watchdogs to keep his plan running and he made them.

kojima's first game
death stranding or something among those lines

>snake leg lovers ITT
He helped the Chosen Undead but that's all he was good for

But BB and DeS are both considered separate universes

In BB humanity devolves into beasts but in DaS trilogy humanity is the bottom of the bin

>there's an outrider knight hidden deep inside archives near the sorcery that hints that Sully was also a mentor of the Prince
>there's his statue in the high wall square
just how long that asshole kept his plan running?
looks like he was a revered person in lothric at some point as well

Not that. The OP picture.

>Pontiff himself transforms into a pilgrim buttery and grows wings while keeping his consciousness.

That's cool and all but in the end, all it ended up resulting in was him being a pretty big guy. Not a semi-dragon thing like the other Pilgrim Butterflies.

What about things like Manus, and hollows? Humanity gone wild and beings devoid of any souls at all, respectively? Even Gwyn was a hollow before becoming a God too, so don't say it's just a lower state of humanity.

It is, though. Hollow ness is the lowest form of humanity which is low enough as it is.

Humanities going wild and getting abyss jizz all over the place is just the darkness of humanity coming out. Humanity is an unbalanced mess full of corruption and shit. It corrupted Knight Artorias because he wasn't human, but the player character is already Undead, which is why they can roam the chasm freely.

Hollows are humans without their souls or humanity.

What's the name of that obscure Cathedral of the Deep knight's crossbow? I need it.

The one the singular knight up in the rafters has for no reason is known as the 'Heavy Crossbow'

It's ironic because it's not that heavy

>Hollows are humans without their souls or humanity.

Go back and look at the intro of Dark Souls 1. You see the Gwyn, Nito, The Pygmy and the Witch of Izalith as hollows. None of them were human but all were hollow, before getting Souls. The Dark Soul just so happens to be a different type of soul than the Lord Soul, which is the only difference between Human and God. The Abyss is corrupted Humanity, whereas Demons are the result of Corrupted Fire born from a Lord Soul, because they are different things.

>Go back and look, you see them without their souls
Hollows are humans without souls or remaining humanity, so what's the issue there

in fact this whole post doesn't actually refute anything

>what is Velka
>what is the blacksmith god before he passed away
>what is Fina, the only goddess you can be hugged by

youtube.com/watch?v=o6ib3F-7tg0

That's real neat Fatorias but it's not real useful in 3.

>implying
>Lautrec was her beta orbiter so she made him a ring that would break if he took it off
>Lautrec fucks off
>She preys on other people immediately
>ring doesn't even break anymore
Fina a slut, a slut!!

My point was meant to be that hollows are the lowest form of anything. Humanity isn't the bottom of the barrel, as you put it, because Hollows exist. They're not merely humans without humanity, either, they're just living beings without souls.

But that's exactly what I fucking said.

DLC when

you can sorta backstab and also use reverse running attacks that throw people off

you just take a buttload of counter damage if you're hit during it

>In BB humanity devolves into beasts but in DaS trilogy humanity is the bottom of the bin

No. It was not.

>all it ended up resulting in was him being a pretty big guy
flying big guy who preserved his own mind despite evolving higher

Do the Pontiff eye rings work with rapid shot from the short bows?

Are you only pretending to be retarded? You replied to the post that replies to someone else stating Hollowness is the lowest form of humanity, because it's the absence of it, then quote the original post about humanity being bottom of the barrel.

Fucking kill yourself at this point desu.

A lot of big guys can fly. That's not that special in Dark Souls.

He didn't seem like was that evolved. Just a big and strong mage. Shit, Wolnir is a bigger and stronger guy than the Pontiff, and he was a mage too.

What's the best shield for a sl1 run? I know pierce shield does 93 physical guard absorption, is there a better one?

>Hollowness is the lowest form of humanity

No you fucking idiot
Hollows only obtain humanity through having a piece of the Dark Soul, AKA a humanity sprite
Hollows are LITERALLY not human, just like gods are LITERALLY not human

>ng+
>Killed patches before speeking to Squidward in the well
>He didn't drop the onion armor
HELP

>Ignoring everything
I get it, it's your elaborate scheme.

I post something, you respond to it, but when questioning where it said it, you quote something ELSE, then ignore the sample of the OTHER post to sample THAT post so you didn't read it JUST for this shitpost.

Nice.

You greedy guts, thought you could outwit an onion?
Try reloading.

Shame on you, you greedy guts.

tried giving ashes to the handmaid?

>not having strong eyes

I still have no idea why people think thats Suly, hes wearing Lothric's ceremonial garb, as in literally the robes ONLY worn by him. People should be reading into what the statue is doing rather than how it looks.

Lothric looks weakened, but hes holding the Profaned Greatsword and looking up to it in reverence almost. Maybe it's supposed to signify their acceptance of the Profaned Flame instead of linking the first flame? This is only strengthened by all of the Profaned Gargoyles around the archives. Maybe Lothric refused to link the flame because he was waiting for Suly to use the Profaned Flame to link it or replace it somehow?

It's worth noting that in DaS1, you don't restore your humanity by consuming a humanity. You restore it by offering a humanity to the bonfire.

You give up humanity to reverse hollowing.

Hollows aren't humans without their humanity.

>Go to talk to Squidward, with a "I can still fix this" mentality
>He isn't there
RIP Squidward, he just wanted to keep a grave promise

Yes to both of these.
He's ded, Jim

Fuck you

>hes wearing Lothric's ceremonial garb, as in literally the robes ONLY worn by him
you really need to pay attention to the details in descriptions
>crystal sage robe has the same golden decorations as robe of prayer which means that at some point this type of ritual garb was pretty widespread at least among highest ranks of scholars
>he wears the same armbands as Pontiff
>he uses his weapon
>his expression is pretty much the same as on those child statues in Irithyll

Worth noting that the Profaned GS was a ceremonial Greatsword first, and imbued with the Profaned Flame later, likely after Sully discovered it.

Also unrelated but confusing, the Profaned Flame is said to only burn human flesh, but the Profaned GS' fire damage affects non-human enemies just fine. Same with the Profaned Flame pyromancy and the Gargoyle weapons.

>imbued with the Profaned Flame later
stated literally nowhere
we only know that it was pontiff's ceremonial sword

Oh wait, nvm, seems like squidward is alive and well. What a relief, I thought I'd killed him, but I actually saved him some trouble.
Has this been documented?

Anybody wants to do Oceiros on PC? It's NG+ and I'm tired of doing all bosses alone all over again.

DS2 is a fun and very replayable game

Sure

Where should I plunk it? Password?

YOU HAVE ROOKIE EYES

In between the monsters and the knights there's a safe zone. pass is dsg.

It's certainly replayable, what with being the only game with actual changes in NG+.

yes bosses and pvp are it's strong points

post characters or something

I haven't played it in a long time, and after getting burned out at DS3 I loaded up my old char and went NG+

It certainly does have a lot of fucking changes. The path to the firekeeper hut itself was already eventful, and then after finding a mimic 2 meters from Majula sealed the deal

did you have to stand in direct sunlight?
Is this why your blindfolded?

You mean where Hawkwood puts his?

>Prince Lothric's hood. The prince, destined to be a Lord of Cinder, was cherished by the royal family, despite being born into illness, a frail and shriveled child.

This is not, and cannot have been something worn by Sulyvhan. This is something integral to Lothric's design and identity in the game.

>decided to coop at sl75 a little
>all those invaders with carthus curveds and 2kats thinking that i'm an easy pick

How do i get summoned as a blue sentinel/darkmoon blade? Been standing in the grand archives for one hour.

Outdated Jesus

Trick question, you don't

have you missed the fact there's multiple copies of robe of prayer existing at the same time

>A ceremonial sword, held in Pontiff Sulyvahn's right hand, representing the Profaned Flame.
it was made when the profaned flame was found or a bit after. it was meant from the start to be imbued with the profaned
the wa states that the fire damage originates in the profaned flame

fug, the meme charge killed me

The only time I got constant summons as a blue was SL40/+3 weapon at the cathedral of the deep

ayyy its ok i finished him off
thanks for the help buddy was more interactive with another player

Just you wait until Brightstone Cove Tseladora

Robe, not hood.

i don't think you will get to block a lot of things on sl1 run
Small Leather Shield is good for parrying though and if you infuse it with Blessed it makes going through the swamp a bit easier

sorry that i can't be more helpful
shields are not as good in this game as they were in DaS

The thing I'm doing at the moment is a cosplay of the Fallen Knight that attacks you in the Cathedral

The only difference is that now that I'm not crazy and guarding Paladin Ashes I've changed my pants (and gauntlets)