Dueling Network General - /dng/

Dueling Network General #2208 - Brain problems Edition

Last thread: Dueling Network (High Res): duelingnetwork.com/?card_image_base=http://www.xtevenschannel.com/images/card-pics/
YGOPro: ygopro.co/download.aspx
ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/m/149030/find/unread/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project

Other urls found in this thread:

ygodr.blog.jp/archives/1058512717.html
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Card_Trivia:Supervise
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for cumming on Construct's thighs

shot in the dark I doubt it'd happen. But someone showed a flip princess deck 2 days ago or so I'd love to play the deck at least needed techs so I can build it.

>Having HFD around is basically just strictly enforcing that you can't play a deck with more than like 4 traps. Traps are already bad, this is just taking a piss on their corpse.
Literally WHAT the fuck are you talking about? Heavy trap decks have never been that good unless the meta was inherently slow. Not only that but trap focused decks are still being played retard, did you miss the Cupidity threads where we proved this or did you also ignore that AND the fact SMRIII plays a high number of traps in OCG as well?

>Card Destruction adds nothing of value to the game, it's just another "lol i win" card.
Literally no other deck aside from Infernoids plays Card Destruction so you're way off

>Cyber Stein IS broken in any deck that doesn't have to normal summon him or leave him on the field at all. Why do you think he's a staple 3-of in Metalphosis? He's one of the main reasons why that deck is even good.
There's a lot to what's good about Metalphosis, a single 3 off is being the ONLY reason as to why they're being so good is not only fallacious but quite frankly idiotic

Please play the actual game

>please play the actual game
I do. But you apparently play the OCG.

>doesn't know that OCG stands for OFFICIAL CARD GAME meaning that Japs are the ones playing the actual game while gaijins get hand me down bullshit

>Literally no other deck aside from Infernoids plays Card Destruction so you're way off
do you not realise the bullshit we'd have to put up with from dark worlds, fabled, shaddolls, BA, dark-sync, zombie, and other floater decks if car destruction was legal? i really wish it was

Yeah the rest of the world only trades the cards.

New gemini archtype still not on ygopro.

Xth for liquid hydrogen

Here for petdeks, wanting to fug Lunalights and minute long webms being a hassle to shrink so I can post them

>dark worlds
Shitty deck that got powercreeped a long time ago
>fabled
EXTREMELY shitty deck that has been power creeped, holy shit
>shaddolls
A dead deck that barely sees play anymore
>BA
A deck that doesn't need to play it
>dark-sync
Would rather play Cupidity most of the time, but rarely tops regardless
>zombie
Another deck that rarely tops

You sure are freaking out over a LIMITED card that sees fringe play most of the time. You must have been touched real hard. Or maybe you're just another petdeckfag I can never tell with you guys

>its a /dng/ doesn't like it when other people play with cards before they come out thread and tells others they shouldn't play episode

So is Cupidity actually worth running in Tele-DAD heroes or whatever its called these days?

I mean don't get me wrong, getting it off Diamond Dude is great and all but if you just draw into it and use it you're probably banishing some Malicious'.

Your deck is your only resource of cards. You lose Malicious and its surrender time.

Buster Blader is cool! COOL!

You can play Cupidity in just about anything you just have to assess your risks and search out your combo pieces first before you just activate it willy nilly, something that /dng/ refuses to grasp for whatever reason

>Your deck is your only resource of cards
THAT IS EVERY CARD GAME

WHERE ELSE DO YOU GET THE CARDS

ARE YOU GOING TO START DRAWING THEM NOW LIKE THAT SHITTY BLACK ROSE WITH THE WRONG COLORS

Hey fuck you, Trip. I'm proud of my Black Rose.

you get them in booster packs too

>testing out blue eyes
>opp is using dark sanctuary stun shit
>opp immediately starts shit talking because he topped skill drain
>white dragon huhuhuh
>what the fuck your mom bitch
>cry white dragon bitch
>watch him talk to himself and turn off wifi before the timer ends

I feel transgressed and violated.

I thought you drew cards from your deck every turn anyways?????

Do we know what monster this is?

Why didn't you draw Chaos MAX

>run anti-meta
>summon Fossil Dyna
>set 2x mirror force + 1x Trap Hole of Spikes
>he summons a monster and desperately tries to attack
>activate Spikes
>my turn summon Banisher of the Radiance
>he calls me a fag for running anti-meta and quits
Sometimes I love YGO

i knew youd do this lol, pick apart each deck and call them non-competitive, you backpedaling retard.

you said:
>Literally no other deck aside from Infernoids plays Card Destruction so you're way off
and i gave you other decks that do, no-matter their competitiveness.

Cupidity is best used in decks like D/D/D where when it goes off, you mainly just playing the extra deck and graveyard to make a rather unbreakable field.
If your doesn't work similarly, I suggest don't run Cupidity.

Gearfried Phoenix

>order from tcg
>21 days pass
>still not here
Untapped come on

Why didn't you draw good cards? Or at least draw yourself a minimum wage job to pay for all Crayola crayons needed to finish your shitty deck

Obviously you should run Cupidity in it.

My real question is whether or not to run Card of Demise in it.

I think I made Mecha Phantom Beasts relatively playable, I still can't out a Dark Destroyer easily, though.

Thoughts on non-targetting removal?

>there are people in this general who can't afford a 95 cent card

Yeah that was my fault for assuming that when we're talking about Card Destruction posing a problem we'd be talking about decks that play it that anybody actually gives a shit about. Sorry, miscommunication on my part

>Wanting gold rare

its alright, just dont be a kneejerk retard in the future, user

Kaiju.

Drowning & Storming Mirror Force are the go-to right now

Well I'm glad we came to an understanding that Card Destruction isn't broken because a majority of the decks that even play it suck dick

user, I agree that gold rare is ugly, but it's still better than using a shitty drawing.

Why the FUCK would you run demise in Tele-DAD heroes?

He could've drawn himself Michael or stardust spark. I just don't understand why he'd grant himself such a shitty card.

Just finished this.

r8

>my shitty crayola card is better than actual card

i was looking for something that would mesh a bit better with MPB, granted the sticky string can be a dracossack material, I really don't think the deck can support an entire kaiju engine, unless theres synergy i cant see

this is side-deck stuff

i like storming and quaking, but are they really worth maining in my build? i usually save battle traps for REAL stun-shit like ophion.dek and Volcanics

Diamond Dude dude, what are you stupid?

>why would you run card of demise in a deck with under 10 monsters and lots of backrow that likes to mask change on the opponents turn i dont get it look at me im a flailing fucking retard

They are harder to draw.

bad psct

Oh, I'm not that user that drew the Black rose. I just wanted to point out that gold is ugly.

What is it gonna take for Monarchs to hop on the Cupidity train like everyone else?

Having more that 1 of their searcher/draw power card available for a start

FORGOT THE FUCKING LINK
ygodr.blog.jp/archives/1058512717.html

Draw yourself a printer, Rudy Ta'stupid.

How stingy are sellers on tcg guys because it's been 22 days on my end and gametimecc blocked me because they fucked up my order.

I just want to know from others experiences, will untapped get pissy too, and should I wait till monday first before I contact them to be sure?

I liked that Black Rose user, I thought it was prime kek material
I guess you took Jar of Greed's text way too literally

>prime kek material

On my way to fuck your shit up

Holy shit I forgot that card even existed
RIP Disaster Dragons ;_;7

Not relying on a mill engine which bricks half the time and actually having a way to tutor that doesn't die to effect veiler.

Okay, faggots. Let me explain.

I can't just walk three steps and go to my local card shop of choice unlike most of you. I gotta drive two hours to go to the place where I get my cards from.

Having said that I was planning to pick up a couple of 5D's Legendary Collections because Black Rose is a promo but I didn't have the patience to wait until next week so I grabbed a pen and paper and drew it.

It reminded me that I did the same thing back in like 2005 when the Seal of Orichalcos wasn't a real card.
I bet when you were kids you used to print your cards instead, faggots.

>calling a deck anti-meta when it fucks over every deck regardless of viability

Nice detail on the petals

>Super Rejuv at 3
>this is still at 1
Would Disaster Dragons even be good this meta much less?

>It reminded me that I did the same thing back in like 2005 when the Seal of Orichalcos wasn't a real card.
It was, UDE never released it.

We are only making fun of you a little. It is more that we are poking fun at the meme that yugioh players are poor.
also
>drawing your cards
>to draw your cards

Yeah, fuck you. A Gren Maju which can be special summoned, has full destroying protection, is immune to card effects, can attack twice and can be used as a material for Rank 10 XYZ-Cards is not broken as fuck.

Post cards in decks that will win worlds

>Crystal Dragon is level 6
As long as it has a Cyber Dragon summoning ability like almost every other card from the movie, you can bet BRD is going into Blue-eyes.

You know this is actually pretty good for a crayon drawing. I'd honestly want to see more

When are we going to get an actually confirmed effect on Destiny Hero Dark Angel?

>everybody in OCG is using Cupidity
>nobody mains this for the free 3000 burn
Even pic related would be useful.

I can barely make out anything but the frilly cape bits, is it really him?

>tfw my friends and ex-girlfriend from high school are all grown-up, studying, partying and having sex and here I am playing YGO

don't worry you made the right choice.

Do you draw on your keyboard keys too?

>tfw the only two guys who liked Yugioh that I knew haven't talked to me since like 2013
>Last time we played was in like 2005
>tfw I'm still spending money on cards
>tfw tired of YGOPro
>tfw duel myself on my dining room table with two decks
>tfw it's the only way I can play this game IRL

>that picture
R E M O V E Y U R O P O O R S

yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Card_Trivia:Supervise

please do more.

You should attend events, user.

>mfw I can go to Frank and Sons and see 10+ different card dealers at once
Feels good man

>Jizukiru is a level 9 mat for Enterblathnir that stops targetting effects
>Radian is a level 7 mat for Dracossack that summons beatstick tokens
what the fuck, what am I doing?

>Third world shithole
>Only place to play is an overcrowded plaza where everybody's trying to sell their cards
>Place is known for people grabbing your cards WHILE YOU'RE PLAYING without you noticing and stealing them
>You get your cards stolen and they're sold in less than 10 minutes
>Only safe way to play at this place is going with friends that can cover your back
>tfw no friends
>mfw

Wew this could work if they had necessary resources to revive with
Cupidity banish.dek winning would really be something

>Kozmos
>Monarch
>PK floating
>Pendulum searches
Why aren't people maining this like they did back in the day?

>Jizukiru
>Level 9
user, I...

It needs a retrain with a quick spell version.

>Gren Cupidity stunshit wins worlds
>Macro, Fissure, and Banisher all get put to 0
Banishitters on suicide watch

oh shit, i thought it was 9, that nekroz player had mentioned overlaying it for enterblathnir for a win, the fucking retard

>trying to play against meta decks on YGO
>everyone is undergroundfags

This is the best we got senpai
>nekroz player past the DUEA nuke
Ah that's the issue.

>Kozmos
If they run it, they can then bring it Dark Planet and have banish fodder
>Monarchs
Everything does something in grave/is used in grave
>PK
See above
>Pendulums
Yeah but who cares about them.

Are you sure you're calling the right person a retard? That guy never ran Jizukiru.

know what i was just gonna post about this, is it a good replacement for star destroyer? maybe i could run one of each