/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>TES:O?
Find or create an /tesog/ thread.

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pKJ4atlC2fA
mikeezen.deviantart.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

waifus and lore living in harmony

This wheel should be updated ASAP.

With doodles made by who?

What doodles have been made?

>tfw you'll never be on the wheel

I mean, they were already free, but more to the point daggerfall is great but it's an old game, along with all the flaws of that. arena is skippable.

Well, I was gonna say "Make something that isn't shit." but then two of Maxeen's shits are there, so I guess quality doesn't really matter.

Did somebody just say "doodles"?

The Count, for one. He's the only recent one I can remember actually.

>tfw have 5 Honey doodles

Guardly's mug looks like a sweetroll

Me, obviously

If your turd is going to be on the wheel then don't bother updating it

user...

Sounds like someone's a bit jealous.

I have 6.

worst girl

>You're that visitor, been pokin around.
I want to hatefuck delphine.

He's the only /tesg/ doodle that has been made since the last update iirc.

it's a sweetroll isn't it..

>he hasn't installed Amorous Adventures

That dress makes you look fat, btw.

Yes.

Woah when did Ira get such a phat ass?

A-Aiko?

At least I have a doodle~

Wow that's some mighty-terrible taste in moms you got there.

That outfit was great on Raeza.

I know. I should stick with it.

I guess the Melfia doodle doesn't count ;_;

Post a pic of her in it, I don't remember.

Bless Bee for it.

I'm going to go full Griffith on Ira.

I don't want to try any of fan romance mods.
BG 2 npc mods traumatized me.

I haven't played in a few days, have you explored the island? I didn't find anything besides that cave with the spriggan chicks, and none of the NPCs told me to do anything or had any dialogue related to joining their brotherhood

Might as well just give up on this mod until it's finished

how cruel

who's melfia

There's a small set of docks with the fisherman that sheds more light on the city, nearby is a small bar where the proprietor gives you a quest to find rum in a sunken ship (that I haven't found yet.) Other than that no, nothing.

Figured I'd get a quicker answer here than asking on the Nexus. Is there a fix for Sky UI that stops Sailors Repose appearing like a temporary effect in the top right corner forever? It's really annoying. I've avoided that lighthouse half a dozen times with my current character because of this.

>who's melfia
peri's banana I think

old.png
Everything has changed!

Oh. When she made a literal banana with titties? No, that's not a wheel-worthy doodle, just a fun thing.

Rood dood.

Yeah I saw the docks, and talked to the guy that's supposed to take you to the bigger island, but he says he needs the Brotherhood's permission for that. The only quest, if you can call it that, that I've found was the armory guy who needed crystals from the cenote.

So basically the mod in its current state is just one dungeon and a tiny, empty island.

What happened with that last art you commissioned?

You'll never understand how special it is. She probably doodles you every day!

Aiko said a few threads ago that they were going to Vegas.

paper currency.. That's interesting. Is this just decor or does it change all the gold coins in the game into bills?

Seems so. I already bounced.

Sidenote: he put extra care into all those NPC waifus.

Why does installing DarN through the omod fuck my UI so hard?

I'm still on the waiting list apparently. He'll start working on her in 3 days or so.

Underrated screenarcher

how do i make a good waifu?

you need to put a string of values into your oblivion.ini as mentioned in the instructions

Yeah I did notice that. There's also all the little things with their textures in French and shit. At least the guy put some effort into giving the place its own personality and style.

It's just decoration.

Not totally sure. Make sure you have all required mods, everything is up to date (including game version), try turning off other UI mods if you have any.

>yfw she still bugs out after patches and you have to setstage MQ

You didn't edit the ini correctly

You can really tell that this mod is his precious baby. I have it tracked for if and when things get added.

youtube.com/watch?v=pKJ4atlC2fA

That's not a doodle, that's a serious drawing.

EBIN NOBAJEM MEEM XDD

Why is Conjuration + Marksmanship so fucking fun with ASIS, Apocalypse, and DUEL?

>spawn atronachs
>weaken gravity
>jump up to high point
>rail enemies with arrows while they aggro my spawns

Assalamu'alaikum, brothers and sisters of /tesg/. What good deeds have you committed in the name of our lord, the most merciful Allah 'azza wa jalla?

Masha'allah ya akhi, it is improper to make a parody of the banner of Allah's holy warriors.

The installer says it did that but apparently it didn't. I only need to put one of the two sets of fonts, right? Either normal or large? And then my chosen custom dundalk as a replacement for the first kingthings?

What did you do today, tesg? I chopped firewood for 4 hours, much less fun than in Skyrim, I'll tell ya hwat. Lower back is sore like a mofo.

If I drew a doodle on paper, could somebody be able to style it into the computer?

Why is Conjuration + Marksmanship so fucking fun with ASIS, Apocalypse, and DUEL?

>cheese
>cheese more
>more cheese
>we're making nachos and the NPCs are the chips!

Who is it?

I'm running out of quest/land mods mane, everything I try these days is either shit or unfinished. I might have to -gasp!- go adventure in vanilla Skyrim

Revenant WHEN

Assalamu'alaikum!

It's been too long, I don't remember. There's gonna be a whole cluster you need to add, something like twelve different lines.

tfw can never stick with a save file because always want to do other playstyles

>not playing a character that is a master swordsman, archer, mage, thief, assassin, bard, farmer, courier and karate black belt at the same time

Did this and it didn't change anything.

I'm using MO, is there another ini file somewhere that I should be modifying? I recall having an issue similar to that with Skyrim.

I didn't even know you could do that with AA.

The artist? This fella right here. mikeezen.deviantart.com/

No, it's not Maxeen, it's Mike Zen.

As for the model, it's Vampire Queen Natalia sitting on her throne, with skulls of humans, elves, orcs, khajiits, and argonians strewn about, and maybe with Yarti next to her.

please stop posting pictures without ENB

Yeah, the one in MO

Ahh yeah, that fixed it. It's been a long time, completely forgot that MO uses a profile system.

I don't know about oblivion, but with skyrim you have to edit the mo skyrim inis

y tho

I didn't know that vampires can get cancer.

because it's disgusting and doesn't do your already very ugly waifu any favors

!!!!!!
He has a really cute style.

>you will never watch her get impaled twice by the Count

;_;

ask him to draw yarti in slave leia outfit sucking on cumtears' futa dick

Thats gonna be the scene when he finally commissions Incase.

btw Eiries, can you link the pastebin with all the mods for unarmed combat? I'll probably want to try that playstyle with my new character

I heard that Clones commissioned an artwork from Incase once, is that true?

I searched once and never found anything.

r00d

I'd pay to see that..Sorry Yarti

Nah its fine. It probably wouldn't be what it looks like.

why does this happen in one or two NLVA weathers
some of the grass is pretty bright at night too

Shitposted on Veeky Forums & fapped to my skyrim waifu.

Oh no no no, no lewd stuffs, the kid's still in high school ffs.

Oh look Nita, I beheaded your waifu Aela. NYEHAHAHAHAHAH!

It wasn't her waifu.. It was the closest thing to a mother she had. But I forgive you.. You monster.

I thought we were talking about adult vampire

No, the artist is a high schooler.

...Okay, he JUST graduated high school, but he's not ready for rated R artworks yet.

Should of put your knees into, user! That way your using your whole body.

What's your personal favorite rock/mountain texture?

this shit gets my dick diamond hard. moar plz.

Read Berserk
Watched After War Gundam X
Witcher 3 (still)

I'm just grateful I'm done with the goddamn mathematics. I loathe that subject, but I respect it enormously. I'm thinking of taking new waifu pictures soon. Possibly some girl on girl stuff actually.

Or girl on man.