/mbg/ - Mount & Blade General

edition

(Looted) thread: READ THE PASTEBIN BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS.

LATEST BANNERLORD INFO/VIDEOS:
E3 Bannerlord siege videos:
youtube.com/watch?v=705at0Pr4fM
youtube.com/watch?v=iObwq1WaxQ8
Last blog:
taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/15
Older info:
youtube.com/watch?v=xdSzGoTc_ns
youtube.com/watch?v=gnGNojC8XrE
youtube.com/watch?v=bbrnPtybNd4

RPS Interview with Armagan : rockpapershotgun.com/2016/04/28/mount-and-blade-2-bannerlord-interview/

OLDER BANNERLORD INFO/VIDEOS: See Pastebin

PASTEBIN: pastebin.com/fcmVyuQ0

M&B Wiki: mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Mount_and_Blade_Wiki

NOOB GUIDE: imgur.com/a/FMAqV

M&B VERSION ARCHIVES
>ftp://ftp.taleworlds.com/

user's mods and upstab guide:
pastebin.com/agwZu9Df

>/mbg/ Steamgroup
steamcommunity.com/groups/mountandbladevg

Module Recommendations:
>Gekonewer
mega.nz/#F!itxViDAT!PhBfJWsjATkdqN28V2kZ5g
>Swedish Mayonnaise
forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=211788.0
>Caribbean! Blood and Gold (on Steam)
snowbirdgames.com/blog/?p=1632

>"I made a mod recently or updated it. Wat do ?"
Link to the OP in your post so that it might be easier to find for the one making the next OP (also for regular people).

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!JRQ1DRqA!Evh-3Q3uQRbaLzR4LiQ85A
www10.zippyshare.com/v/v8BDwhZs/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

forgot this dude who wanted to be in the OP to be added so kill myself

>Anyway, requesting again for my ACOK minimod to be added:
>mega.nz/#F!JRQ1DRqA!Evh-3Q3uQRbaLzR4LiQ85A

So I've acquired the two holy weapons and also built up quite a bit of renown for myself

Is it time for me to become a vassal?

How did you make pretty females work with 1257 ? For some reason the submod in the pastebin fucks up my game, so I've tried replacing the textures manually but failed.

>Lance of Longinius cna also be swung to the side and it still does piercing

Neat

i'm gay

>be devs
>fast due to ramadan
>can't concentrate
>shitload of bugs get into the game

nice

it's the power of jeeesus

Spending less than a day not eating isn't that hard

am i pretty yet?

It's hard for Americans to spend just a few hours without eating.

Wot's this then?

LOOKING GOOD LAD LOOKING VERY GOOD
have you considered expanding east a bit for more orc/chaos territory?

>bolted Alfonso X in the face
>didnt drop Tizona
???

Does Power Throw boost your damage in Phantasy?
Magic appears to be based off throwing, but I dunno.

reminder that there are un uploaded E3 interviews out there with more info

He should've, look around

All he seemed to drop was a regular counterpoint sword, am confuse

>How did you make pretty females work with 1257 ?

What did you do?

More east? Then we'd have to get Ogre Kingdoms, and more Beastmen, and then Cathay--I bet you even want NIPPON!
dreaw your blade, maete, i'm takin you down

Ogre Kingdoms, Chaos Dwarf Lands, various Orc holds, marauder tribes. I wouldn't say further east than half the span of that map so far- essentially another 1/3rd.

Huh, maybe its only in anons tweaked 1257, I assumed it wasnt since its not mentioned in the readme

Ah, that would make sense

It's a much larger map and only the Old World and a part of the Southlands.
still gotta
>fix up Norsca and make it traversible
>make mountain passes for dwarfs
>paint the desert
then toss on a first pass of all the factions, places, and lords and see if it's fun enough to continue "modding"

LONG MAY HE REIGN

/mbg/, I really feel like playing Native-ish Warband. Should I just try modding Native module myself with fixes or is there anything premade? Native Expansion changes troop trees etc too much for my liking..

I'm posting Cao Cao in honour of the poster who was posting in honour of the original Cao Cao poster until we get a good Romance of the three kingdoms mod.

did someone say you could download VC for free off the forums somewhere? i see you can get the module system and assets, but unsure of how to make a working Warband directory out of them

Nigga, don't pretend to be Cao Cao poster when you don't have the filename.

Just play diplomacy

Floris, remove animations, choose native troops.

Ha ha, time for edge!

B A S E D

>1466115564257.jpg

SOUND THE ALARMS, WE FOUND AN IMPOSTER

GUAAAAAAAARDS

Eh, he's a bit of a faggot but reading stuff like that I can't really get mad at him. I mean, I actually prefer their approach to this, because they're playing it safe and they're not trying to generate unnecesary hype by making shit up.

I mean, at least he's not fucking WILLEMUS, the PR they had for Rome 2 Total War, which was obnoxious as fuck, outright lied about the game and he even appeared in SEGA All Stars Racing as a character. Compared to this guy captainlust is a saint.

by "they" in the case of willemus I'm talking about CA, not taleworlds, obviously.

Not that difficult user. I just installed gaolu's face mesh and textures since it's a lot easier to work with and since it works with native OSP hair mods.

I'll explain how to do so, but here just get gaolu's with additional hairs included here:
www10.zippyshare.com/v/v8BDwhZs/file.html

ALWAYS make a backup before you add something, but just drag and drop the contents to your folder, ie resources content goes into resources etc

Just tell me if the included module.ini is messed up since I increased xp rewards/gained and I'm not using the final version of user's ad 1257.

so wait, tizona is in regular 1257 or in user's?

I'm posting Cao Cao in anger over the poster who posted Cao Cao without the filename and until we get a good Romance of the three kingdoms mod.

Dont know for sure if its in both, its definitely in anons tho

Just in user's version of 1257.

BANNERLORD WHEN???

this fucking guy

Where were you when Turks saved video games?

Good, because the regular version is pretty shitty

Also, user's also fixes some of the bugs the mod had, right?

Whats the best holy order to join

Santiago

Specifically over in the Holy land

poor old gsanders :( i hope he has a good time in the mountains and doesnt sweat too much about missing church

Teutonic

>they take all my shit and it disappears

Well that was a mistake

Thank god I saved

I was home thinking how slavs dropped the ball.

Is he going to kill some mountain homos now?

ad 1257 bugs can only be fixed through the source code user...

>can't walk so well now
think he took a bullet while shooting up those fags a few days ago?

>ad 1257 bugs can only be fixed through the source code user...

>He doesn't know

rip

stop making fun of a poor grumpy old man it makes me sad :(

Good

Made this OC just for you /mbg/.

>wife Mk II
what

Is there a reliable way to capture a noble in combat? These Il-Khanate fuckers are half-impossible to catch when they are beaten apparently.

save scuming

his second wife described in terms of the guns he collects and shoots gays with
he describes his wife as a gun because he desires for the sweet release of death

I guess they khanat be caught.

>He convinced a second women to marry him

HOW

They should add "increasing chance of capturing enemies" skill to the prisoner management skill in Butterlord

How about they add retreating / fleeing to bonerlord, and if a noble gets fucked up in combat they're taken prisoner?

gsanders has got swag and charisma offline

there are more women than men in Bulgaria so it was an ez catch

How about they add a fucking SHIELD WALL option to the troops that have shields/spears, and also twik the fucking game so that a faction can fall apart after they lose all their lands without making peace/setting their king and nobles free first.

This would be nice. Also some nobles should be more eager to join the fight themselves while others would try to stay back and avoid combat. And if a lord really hates you he should try to duel you in the battlefield.

Oh I know user, it's just that no one has released fixes ever since the source has been distributed.

Does the troop rebalancing option make 1257 any better?

>tfw all the nice helmets from Brytenwalda were removed in VC
I understand removing the Sutton Hoo since it would be 200 years out of style, but the Valsgarde is just a generic viking helmet with facial protection.

it's not necessary if you're playing user's 1257, in fact you should disable it along with shield bash.

Moral loss/a certain number of troops routing due to loss of the commander would be great too, but if they'll do that they should make him stay behind and actually command instead of rushing in.

I'm on normal 1257. Are the saves from base 1257 compatible with user's version?

No.

What is the greatest /mbg/ meme?

Doesn't user's patch for VC add those again?
If it doesn't then it should.

If only they had stuck with the default warband bodies we'd be able to have all the cool armor we had in Brytenwalda. But nooo, they had to make EVERYONE a big guy. Even the children.

Lads, I have a sneaking suspicion that the 1257AD map would be a lot faster if I were to crop the extended land all around the map.

This would mean seeing skybox when fighting near the edge of the map, sadly but I'd like to test it all the same.

Thing is, Thorgrim's editor 0.9.0 crashes when trying to open 1257ADs map. Anybody here more versed than me in it have any ideas?

memes arecancer

butter meme of course

If I pulled that off, would he die?

Are you able to pirate VC? I've never tried, avoided it like the plague because I thought it would be shit. Sure as shit ain't buying it now.

I know what Honor does in Native, does it have any effect in 1257? Because even with +99 honor, the odds of you being Marshal doesn't really seem to increase that much anyways.

The women are even uglier than in vanilla too.

I don't think there's any up to date torrents, at least on public trackers.

Don't you need to have high relationship with the ruler to become a marshal?

I have a feeling people who recommend crusader states are just memeing, you spend half the battle chasing horse archers, meanwhile you got guys on the sidelines specialized in horse fuckery waiting to fuck you up

I don't know, I bought it because I liked the setting more than I liked Brytenwalda's. Too bad so much content was removed though.

Yeah, somehow they managed to make them uglier.

The idea of christian knighthood orders itself is pretty meme anyway.

You get yourself a spirited courser and then you just cut the line towards them and kill the horse. Then you do that to the rest and you remove mamluks from history.

>your arms are too weak to advance in the artillary
what does this mean
1257 btw

It means that you're a weak cunt who needs to start lifting

You probably don't have enough str

i'm new here, what mod is that?

You're not well versed in sieging tactics are you?

weird, im on the archer line and i already have 12 str