forum.mechlivinglegends.net/index.php?topic=19022.0
forum.mechlivinglegends.net/index.php/topic,20422.0.html

Living Legends Server Stats (Use this to check if anyone is playing):
stats.spikx.net/mwll.html

The HAWKEN zombie marches on:
playhawken.com/

Heavy Gear Assault:
heavygear.com/

M.A.V. (Now with more Chromehound legal rights!)
bombdogstudios.com/index.php/blog/

MechWarrior Online:
mwomercs.com/

How to start MWO:
youtube.com/watch?v=imffSrJ4O7s

New Player's Guide to MWO (aka the Manual):
docs.google.com/presentation/d/1bmIEjECA6IbWRm92vmylZNv2QYVc5gXO7CT9jMITOrM/edit

Get your all seeing eye here:
mwomercs.com/cyclops

Play Snake on your SamsungEproduct of choice today:
mwomercs.com/viper

Light up the Night:
mwomercs.com/night-gyr

Kong PodKast #25: Heavy Gear Stuff
kongkast.libsyn.com/kong-kast-25-gear-bays-black-market-and-pets-oh-my

MWO Mechlab:
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab

MWO Heat Simulator:
keikun17.github.io/mwo_heat_simulator/

Kanajashi's Video Tutorials:
youtube.com/watch?v=RGPYOrhEFtg

Mumble Info:
kong.stepoff.com
port:7777

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2ISYN1AshZY
mwomercs.com/news/2016/06/1580-patch-notes-1472-21jun2016
youtube.com/watch?v=RuLhQTAA1Yw
vocaroo.com/i/s0c2ktoVfH97
vocaroo.com/i/s0ZOchfhLxel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This thread being constantly pushed off the board is really embarrassing.

For SC fags the space motorcycle comes out today.

Every thread is constantly being pushed off the board. Too many new shit threads because it's summer.

make it stop

>tfw team full of talentless hacks who use zoom modules

>town hall at 9pm eastern on a friday

What a shitty time. Do they honestly expect people don't have better things to do on a friday night?

I don't have better things to do on a Friday night.

When will the shit tournament be over?

>retarded faggots walk into death one by one on a retarded fucking shitmap made out of nothing but chokepoints and los-blocking foliage
>blame the ones that didn't suicide for "hiding"

>4 matches
>4 losses where drooling retards run in and die one by one before I can do anything
Holy shit people never learn. Most of these shitters have probably been playing the game way longer than me and they still don't understand that walking into multiple laserboats and kodiak-3s through a narrow chokepoint will kill you. Actual animals learn that fire burns faster than these people.

>he has better things to do on a friday night than listen to Russ´ sweet sweet lies
get on my level nigga

End of the year.

FIVE GAMES IN A ROW
LOST EXACTLY IN THE SAME WAY

If you're reading this and are one of those fucking dumbfucks that is always one of the first ones do die then neck yourself, jesus fucking christ I hate everything. Is it too much to ask of your teammates to let go of the throttle at any point of the match

the waifubait instructor is literally the only good thing that came out of that abortion of a game

>falling behind
My man you have to git gud

>salt

So is the huntsman an IS omnimech?

Six games

People this fucking bad and completely lacking in any common sense or situlational awareness would be on 0 elo hell in any other fucking game, why is the matchmaking so goddam nfucking terrible

nope

prepare your anus for a fourth clan mech, freebirth.

kek

I win almost 90% of my matches. You are simply not carrying your weight.

>inb4 denial
Then post your screenshots.

this one, not the gaylord

>muh thumb armor and pipboy

You're full of shit unless you play Kodiaks/any high burst robots only (and this might not even make a difference in most cases), you're in tier5 or you only play in the morning.

Sometimes you just get a game which you can't carry if one or two from your team die early as the game is very snowbally

There's a large number of people who think the game is simply them and 23 NPCs, ignoring everything else around them to mindlessly shoot robots and die.

You dying means nothing to them. It's why assaults that can't hit 64kph at least are generally treated as trash in solo queue. Likewise, they care for nothing except getting to shoot those robots, so they'll generally either mill around randomly until there's a red dorito to chase, or plunge into the nearest killbox and let the drones on the other side kill them.

The percentage of intelligent players increases with tier, but even that is rapidly getting diluted as Paul's retarded PSR system stuffs the paint-chip eaters in with everyone else regardless of actual skill, simply for getting enough participation ribbons.

>the game is very snowbally

Exactly.

>game is simply them and 23 NPC

Also true.

Winning matches simply requires you to use your npcs to stay alive long enough to kill enough enemies that you can start the snowball.

>works on my machine
Yeah don't worry I'll PM you the fix :^)

PSR is mostly a measure of match scores and match scores aren't a precise measurement of skill so it will never be perfect.

Players on teams aren't necessarily balanced with each other.

The teams overall are balanced against each other through PSR more or less. There is about 5-20% variation depending on the player population at any given time. After PSR it tries to balance tonnage, but that is lower priority.

What this means is that teams will still vary. Maybe there are 12 average players on one side, and 8 weak players and 4 good ones on the other.

So if your team is shit, that's fine because it means the other team is also shit, or you're supposed to be so much better than your teammates to make up for it. Unless you're not carrying your weight as such a good player.

If you're not at the top of your team almost every match even those you lose, you're either a scrub who has wrong ideas about what's going on or you're simply not carrying the weight you're supposed to be.

Either way you shouldn't be complaining about your team but instead git gud.

Fucking retarded aids faggot teammates
Fucking idiots voting for shitmaps every time
Fucking shit eaters in overquirked laserboats
Fucking motherfucking fuck

>threads frequently dying
>mumble in a perpetual state of being a deserted wasteland
>every board is littered with summerfags
Is this the end of gerg as we know it?

>greg calling others summerfags
Uhh, maybe you should get a life and go outside for the summer like the rest of us? lmao

Lord Monkey Bone is back from retirement
GGClose

I would get out if I could famm
>tfw love hiking but don't live near any mountains or hiking trials
>tfw new job but employer is so disorganized I have to wait weeks until I can actually work there

scratch that first part
still no mountains though

Maybe you should get a hobby other than chronic masturbation

Like what?

>Gold gifts me a Dragon Mastery pack
hmm really makes you think

3D modelling and rigging :^)

Greg you are a baby boy I hope you get this

delete this

Only if you hold my hand when you teach me
PLEASE?

thanks jules

Your time is near faggot :^)

>outside

is this ripped

is it really though?
[/spoiler]SS models don't look nearly as good in blender as I thought they would tbqh famm[/spoiler]
that or you just suck at giving them good facial expressions

we can only pray

People giant robot fighting game called
>Robot Alchemic Drive
is amazing go play it!!

>published by enix
truly the most ancient of may mays

That's because no cell shading and you can't give them the same expressions in game without cell shading to hide the fact that to even close their eyes you need to massively deform the cheeks. Next time you play a song where they close their eyes look closely and you'll see the crease where the cheeks are literally yanked up to their eyebrows. I can't so that because without cell shading the huge mesh deformations cast shadows and it looks really obvious and ugly.

Its such a good game though.

>literal laser vomit now exists in titanfall

PSR isn't even a measure of skill, merely time played.

And that means right now, the guy picking his brain via his noseholes who plays all the time with his high-response steering wheel eventually gets in the same slot as someone who outperforms him by four-five times the match score on a regular basis.

All it takes is enough of those blue-ribbon products of overly enforced inbreeding to be playing and slotted into your team as "good" and suddenly, you look at the scoreboard two minutes in and it's already 0-6.

This is even more hilarious when someone's started an alt account and is in full sealclubbing mode- say, Proton or even Mcgral on one of his alts he slums around with off-stream. Your "so-so" T4 or T3 player is actually a killing machine and since both shit and cream rise to the top, the matchmaker becomes increasingly meaningless as played time increases.

All you can do is git gud and produce as hard as you can, hoping that the RNG gave you a team that can count past ten without needing to take their shoes off first.

(Well, unless they actually fix the PSR to cause meaningful loss and eventual tier loss for the bads, but that's like expecting Russ to outperform Microsoft in program development.)

Threads are being pushed down faster in general, not just /gerg/ as summer has increased the number of generals, period.

what
where
how

0:53 and 1:30

youtube.com/watch?v=2ISYN1AshZY

>that zipline
>that literal laser vomit
>those melee kills
that's it
i'm officially fucking hype

>Next time you play a song where they close their eyes look closely and you'll see the crease where the cheeks are literally yanked up to their eyebrows
Just checked. I can't really tell honestly, but you're the 3D model expert here not me

So I was thinking about that power draw system. One of the comments said something about capping it by damage. Won't that mean lighter mechs will become even more disproportionately powerful when you can't go over 30 damage without going into sauna mode, regardless of whether you're a locust or a dire whale?

Patch Notes are out

mwomercs.com/news/2016/06/1580-patch-notes-1472-21jun2016

i just noticed the new calldown system
also apparently the weapons have infinite reloads and the grenades are on a cooldown
holy shit yes

youtube.com/watch?v=RuLhQTAA1Yw

extended version of the trailer

>That's because
ffs hurry the fuck up and whore yourself out for a decent graphics card so that you can make renders that aren't shit

>checks the quirks

Looks like PGI thinks rescale = downgrade quirks all over the place, save for the truly worst victims like the Huehuehue IIC and Onion IICs, who got a little structure (and in the 90-tonner's case, mobility) love.

Warhammers look like they all got a downgrade, for example.

>All of these already huge mechs getting BIGGER

Hey, at least I won't have to play them.

>AS7-S nerfs

Fug

Wow. Plenty of new supersizemebots- even the Atlas got chunkier.

And a lot of lights.

>assault mechs getting bigger
>heavy and medium mechs getting bigger with exceptions
>fucking every light mech 1/4 their size bigger
it's bretty great famm
>dat now giant panther
lol

MATCH IN 30 MINUTES

WHERE THE FUG IS MY TEAM

Lightfags btfo
Overquirked Shittersphere mechs btfo
Shitlander actually got quirks (but they made it bigger lul)

madman/10

>Grasshopper and Black Knight BIGGER than an ATLAS
WTF Bungie?!

I like the Scale Reference pic with all the mechs in it. The pilot scratching his head and the pilot shrugging next to the missing Cyclops and Huntsman were nice touches.
HOLY FUG that GIANT Night Gyr!

>muh summerfags

I can't believe people still think this is a thing. Fucking retards.

Where is my Timber Wolf render

• An Uncontested Scouting Drop will provide your side with 10 Intel points.
People are going to abuse the hell out of this.

>experience is not skill meme

Do you think players just show up being great players and knowing all the maps and mechs just overnight? Like everything, mastering something takes time and effort.

STOP
FUCKING
MOVING
INTO THE CHANNEL
NOBODY
ELSE
CAN
JOIN
FUCK KONG

If you're a complete retard you won't make it to Tier 1/2.

If you're a mediocre/poor player you will take 3000+ matches to get to Tier 1, which is a lot of matches, more than most people play.

The PSR system isn't great but it isn't worthless. Most of the people in Tier 2 and 1 aren't completely braindead at all.

THERE'S
A
REASON
NO
ONE
CAN
JOIN
IT
FUCK OFF

ARE WE KONG OR NOT?
START A SECRET CLUB SOMEWHERE ELSE YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE
WE WERE SUPPOSED TO BE IN THIS TOGETHER
BUT NOW YOU GUYS NEVER TALK
YOU NEVER LOG ON
YOU NEVER FUCKIGN DO ANYTHING ANYMORE
ITS JUST MEET UP A PRIVATE ROOM
AND THEN EVERYONE FUCKS OFF
JUST KILL THE GROUP AND GENERAL

SHUT THE FUCK UP KIPPETH WE DON'T GIVE A SHIT IF YOU WANT TO JOIN AND HEAR US TALKING ABOUT THE TOURNAMENT YOU FAGGOT

THEN WHATS THE POINT OF BEING IN THE TOURNAMENT IF ITS JUST A CIRCLE JERK OF 8 PEOPLE THAT THE REST OF KONG IS LEARNING TO DISLIKE MORE AND MORE? INCLUDE KONG, ALL OF IT, OR ADMIT YOU AREN'T KONG ANYMORE AND FUCK OFF.
THIS FUCKING GROUP IS DEAD BECAUSE YOU ASSHOLES JUST LOG ON AND GO STRAIGHT TO THAT ROOM, THEN LEAVE, THEN ITS FUCKING EMPTY FOR A WEEK OR TWO UNTIL THE NEXT MATCH SO YOU CAN DO IT ALL AGAIN
WHAT THE FUCK IS THE POINT OF THE MUMBLE WHEN ITS STAGNANT MOST OF THE TIME

THAT IS LITERALLY NOT TRUE YOU STUPID FUCK

GET OVER IT

IT LITERALLY IS TRUE YOU LYING FAGGOT

NO IT'S NOT BECAUSE PEOPLE WERE IN AND PLAYING JUST LAST NIGHT

PEOPLE HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT AND PLAYING MECHCOMMANDER TOO ALMOST EVERY DAY

PEOPLE ARE JUST BURNT OUT BECAUSE THE LAST MWO PATCH SUCKED BALLS AND WE GET ONE A MONTH

MAYBE PEOPLE ALSO JUST DON'T WANT TO TALK TO YOUR FAGGOT ASS BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO ANYTHING BUT WHINE APPARENTLY

OH GO FUCK YOURSELF
THERES NO REASON TO KEEP THE ROOM LOCKED YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE
I KNOW MORE THEN YOU, ITS DEAD AS FUCK. NOBODY LOGS ON. WHEN THEY DO ITS A ROOM NOBODY ELSE CAN ACCESS.
OH GREAT SO NOW TWO PEOPLE CAN CIRCLE JERK ABOUT MECHCOMMANDER
THATS FUCKING DANDY

THERES NO REASON TO NOT ALLOW PEOPLE IN

YES THERE IS BECAUSE WE DON'T WANT PEOPLE TO FUCKING TALK

IF YOU JUST WANT TO LISTEN YOU'RE A WEIRD FUCK

GET OVER YOURSELF YOU CRYBABY I HAVE COME INTO MUMBLE EVERY DAY THIS WEEK AND HAD PEOPLE TO TALK TO

THERE IS NOBODY FUCKING HERE
WHEN THERE ARE WE ALL TALK ABOUT ONE THING
HOW ITS FUCKING BULLSHIT THAT NOBODY CAN ENTER, HOW NONE OF YOU WANT TO PLAY OR TALK, AND YOU GUYS HAVE A SUPERIORITY COMPLEX OVER FUCKING NOTHING
ESPECIALLY PIZZADOG, HE ACTUALLY THINKS HES AN OLDFAG AND THAT HIS WORD MATTERS

FUCK
OFF
WE WANT TO LISTEN, THATS ALL WE FUCKING WANT

>the man is clearly outside
>is strong enough to wrestle wildlife to assert dominance

it can't be him

You can watch the match on the
twitch
piranhagames

>YOU GUYS HAVE A SUPERIORITY COMPLEX OVER FUCKING NOTHING

We don't have a superiority complex you dipshit we just don't want other people in the room talking because we're playing seriously for fuck's sake

How hard is this to understand, we don't give a shit what you want, there's no superiority about this it's that we don't want to be fucking interrupted.

>Pizzadog
Stop being so god damn butthurt you whiny piece of shit, you're making up drama that doesn't exist. Kill yourself.

JUST FUCKING LET PEOPLE IN TO LISTEN
LET US FEEL A PART OF IT
ARE WE KONG OR NOT
OR ARE YOU GUYS JUST THE 8 DOUCHEBAGS

Wow those guys were shit

FUCK OFF AND STOP WHINING ABOUT THIS THERE IS NOTHING TO LISTEN TO

WE AREN'T GOING TO JUST PULL EVERYONE IN TO LISTEN TO US

SEND US A COCKSUCKING PRIVATE MESSAGE WHOEVER YOU ARE AND ASK US DIRECTLY INSTEAD OF WHINING IN THE GOD DAMN THREAD JESUS CHRIST I SWEAR TO GOD YOU ARE THE WHINIEST PIECE OF SHIT TAKING THE DUMBEST FUCKING WAY OF DEALING WITH THIS

HEY I WANNA BE IN THE CHANNEL! BETTER WHINE IN THE THREAD AND CALL ALL OF THEM COCKSUCKERS AND MAKE A BUNCH OF DRAMA! THIS WILL SURELY HELP ME GET IN THERE!

FUCK OFF YOU RETARDED PIECE OF SHIT

JUST
LET
US
IN
ITS MAKES NO SENSE
JUST MUTE US ALL
LET US BE A PART OF THIS
DO YOU KNOW
DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW SHITTY IT IS FOR KONG TO BE THIS DEAD
HOW MUCH IT MAKES ME
HOW MUCH IT MAKES ALL OF US "HAVE NOTS" FEEL LIKE SHIT?

YOU RUINED THIS COMMUNITY

>video card
>render
Blender doesn't support GPU rendering, CPU only and guess how good my cpU is

...wait a minute, it doesn't support amd
>mfw remember I have nvidia now

>WE

vocaroo.com/i/s0c2ktoVfH97

FUCK OFF AND ASK IF YOU WANT TO BE IN

THIS ISN'T SO HARD

WE AREN'T RUINING ANYTHING YOU HAVE THE DUMBEST FUCKING IDEAS ABOUT THIS SHIT JUST BECAUSE WE'RE TAKING THIS SERIOUSLY DOESN'T MEAN WE THINK WE'RE BETTER THAN ANYONE NOR ARE WE TEARING THIS SHIT APART

DO YOU SEE CLAY COMPLAINING ABOUT THIS LIKE YOU? GREG? ACCURS? KIT? ERIC? RIPPED? GASUIR? NO? BECAUSE THIS IS ALL IN YOUR HEAD, YOU DON'T SPEAK FOR ALL OF THEM, YOU'RE THE ONE PISSING YOUR PANTS AND CRYING LIKE A BABY, IT'S NOT US AND ALL OF YOU "HAVE NOTS", IT'S YOU ALONE AND YOUR INABILITY TO HANDLE THINGS LIKE A MAN

vocaroo.com/i/s0ZOchfhLxel

YOU PIECES OF SHIT COULD AT LEAST LEAVE THE ROOM WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH GAMES
WE'RE LITERALLY STARTING OUR OWN DISCORD JUST BECAUSE WE CANT FUCKING DO ANYTHING WHEN YOU'RE AROUND IN THAT ROOM, AND WHEN YOU'RE GONE ITS ALL FUCKING DEAD. AT LEAST DISCORD ARCHIVES EVERYTHING
FUCK
YOU
I DO SPEAK FOR THEM
WE'VE TALKED ABOUT THIS FREQUENTLY
PIZZADOG TREATS US LIKE FUCKING SHIT
EVERY TIME

WHY DO YOU THINK EVERYONE IS IN AFK RIGHT NOW