/pdg/ - Payday: The Heist, Payday 2 General

Dead-Game-Because-Last-Thread-Died-Before-750-Replies Edition

Previous thread: >Upcoming Payday 2 Tournaments:
overkillsoftware.com/payday2-tournament/

>Extremely In-Depth Guide on the Mechanics of PAYDAY 2 (think Frank found a new maintainer)
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=267214370

>Skill/Weapon Stat Calculator:
pd2skills.com/

>Skilltree Guide (out of date):
i.imgur.com/nUXjB3J.png

>Perk Deck Guide (out of date):
i.imgur.com/E6x18Bt.png

>Stat Ranking and Breakpoints (slightly out of date):
i.imgur.com/TY14uav.png

>Weapon/Armor/Damage/Pickup Spreadsheets (not up to date):
pastebin.com/dSyuTzdt

>(NEW) Weapon Skin Checklist (totally up to date):
pastebin.com/jivyLi3A

>Big Oil Engine Calculators:
payday2skills.ru/bigoil.html
albertkung.com/bigoil/

>PAYDAY Wiki:
payday.wikia.com/wiki/PAYDAY_2

>Latest Updates Here:
steamcommunity.com/app/218620

>Steam Group:
steamcommunity.com/groups/itfeelslikesomethingsintheair

>Mods and Lua:
pastebin.com/E3m0uKKn

>Weapon skin previews
pd2stash.com/

>Daily Dose
fuldans.se/?v=bawawkvbhb

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10508714
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What is your favorite weapon /pdg/? Mine is the China Puff.

I'm really digging the AK5 right now.

akimbo b9s

Steakout

Fifth for the bikes have a turning radius the size of Manhattan.

I could probably turn corners better in the Falcogini or the Longfellow than I can in the bikes.

It's a motorcycle, not a goddamn 18-wheeler. Getting out of a T-bone caused by the front bike slightly scraping a wall should not be this unintuitive.

i leave for 20 minutes and you faggots let the thread die

You can see me figuring that out in the webm.

Doesn't change the problem in general though, unless future maps will be straight lines, trying to turn while driving is going to be impossible. You will have to just stop at every turn like you're in metro traffic. And not because it's proper driving technique, it's because the controls are too clunky.

Fuck I accidentally deleted my post. But for the benefit of eveyone else: I told user to lay off the accelerator when about to go into a turn.

Anyway, yes. I know it's not as thrilling to actually use the breaks like you're about to make a turn at an intersection, but it works and will get you to where you need to be.

strawpoll.me/10508714

Please vote if you haven't

I voted no because I get all the DLC files from Steam, not from a third-party torrent site.

Using the Unlocker is clearly not piracy.

Cancer

shitters

Im loving the breaker though the lack of ammo sucks

Bo Kung. Finally, a good china store.

Who has the best looking suit and why is it Houston?

Wolf

What's the flat damage on the throwing axe and how many total do you get?

kys

Does anyone know if the custom shotgun ammo still has reduced pickup rate? it doesnt list it anymore but I also dont trust overkill

Only if you're really good at Payday, user.

I am

I think only HE rounds still have some pickup reduction the rest has regular pickup

>waiting half an hour for people to join your lobby
>quit and pussy out to join someone elses
>you get kicked

stop using armor

Detected

Is anyone else crashing on load with BLT Poco?

no

They ARE Harleys though
I've never ridden a harley though so I'm just assuming the handling on them sucks compared to a Ninja or a Grom or something

Harleys are shit. Notoriously so. The idea that a biker gang would use them is laughable, they're the motorcycle of choice of yuppie wannabes.

I didn't vote because I have your shitty poll links filtered. Kill yourself.

I'm like 90 percent sure you're full of shit. It's hard separating the wheat from the chaff on the internet, but it still seems the majority of outlaw bikers ride Harleys, Modern ones might be corporate tools, but there's nothing preventing refurbished classics, which actually seems more likely.

Yuppies also like Cessnas, but that doesn't mean smugglers don't actually use them to run drugs and guns.

Put da money on de table

1600 Penn. Maybe we go there for our next big meme.

On one hand, yeah: Biker gangs do indeed ride Harleys and bikes with similar designs.

On the other hand: Not because the bikes actually handle any good or are speedy. It's more a "cultural" or "traditional" thing for motorcycle clubs.

>14 faks
>cant share one with teammate
why do they always do this

I appreciate they're always trying new mechanics, and the maps are getting bigger and, in theory less skybox with cover, but I really want a 4 pack of "back to basics" heists: smaller maps packed a little more densely, along the lines of Jewstore, Go Bank, or H&T.

A pair could actually be the same map, one for the vault, one for the safety deposit boxes, since real banks don't have their cashroom and safety deposit boxes in the same spot, so they'd be different vaults.
They could even introduce them as replacements for the existing Bank Jobs, so only one of them would still be the current H&T.

If you can't carry your own weight giving hand outs to you would be pointless. Stop being a shitter and maybe people will do you favors.

14 faks you fucking nigger is it too much to ask for one to replenish the health I lost after running out in the open to grab the thermal drill or are you just perfect and never lose a point of health on deathwish every heist. get over yourself fag

>I ran out without cover or a clear shot and got fucked up so help me :(
You belong on the floor with the rest of the trash.

>I ran out to grab the drill instead of sticking in the back like a fucking pussy playing grab ass

If I go out there and grab the shit because everyone else is afraid to give me a fak you nigger to replenish the health I lost

Why don't you go thump your turret faggot. It might have more sympathy for you.

you must be really shitty if you need to save all 14 faks for yourself and can't share them with any of your 3 teammates

I don't even use FAKs anymore. But when I did I always finished with over half of them left. I could share them easy, but shitters like you aren't worth them.

at this point a "kidnap the president" heist wouldn't surprise me at all

we already stole nukes, kidnapping obama or something would be a step down from that

shitters like me who do the objective hilarious troll bro. epic prank.

Did you bother to ask for one?

Raven.

Alternately, Rattlesnake with Frenzy.

CHICKEN TENDIES!!!

Dead game
Dead thread