/[REDACTED]/ [REDACTED] Shit Posting General

Third time's a charm edition

>Can the game be considered a full release?
No, for all intents and purposes, KSP should be considered still in early access state. The game is nowhere near being able to stand on its own legs both from a gameplay perspective (career mode is definitely not ready and balanced) and a stability perspective. There are still major bugs and memory leaks that shouldn't exist on a finished game.

>Are there big issues with the game?
Bugs and instability are still real and frequent problems, as with every product still in beta. Ask in thread for details.

>What are the devs doing?
Modified versions of popular mods are being included in the stock game while the game engine is being upgraded to its latest version. The most recent update (1.1) was supposedly going to bring a complete overhaul of the GUI, be 64bit friendly, have a refined physics/heating/aero model and generally perform better. While achieving some of these goals, the game is now more unstable than ever, with many users being unable to use the game at all. An external team with heavily questionable experience (Flying Tiger Entertainment) is being tasked with porting the game to PS4, XboxOne and Wii U, with a release deadline that seems to keep slipping.

>Should I buy the game?
KSP is very enjoyable at first, then it usually needs to be modded to retain some sort of longevity, but doing so may dramatically increase the instability of the game. You will be very familiar with the word "Oops!". The Developers, Squad, have shown many times that they can't handle the project and are trying to squeeze all the money they can with the least amount of effort and with controversial PR tactics. The general consensus at /[REDACTED]/ is that you should torrent the game, not because the game itself is unplayable, but because most of us agree that Squad does not deserve your money.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LHqLz9ni0Bo
youtube.com/watch?v=BY6uZPvgBqQ
pastebin.com/11ESnTdE
kerbalspaceprogram.com/
dontdothisto.me/Games/iamabadperson/
dropbox.com/s/atzhizfw7pxjdoa/RLA_ProbeParts.zip?dl=0
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/50701-c
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/forum/4-add-ons/
spacedock.info/
imgur.com/a/lIHNS#0
imgur.com/a/S3Qxf
i.imgur.com/PBuWyVx.jpg
alterbaron.github.io/ksp_aerocalc/
ksp.olex.biz/
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/87463-105-swashs-delta-v-map
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/
pastebin.com/vLmE1QbY
i.imgur.com/dJQEXBX.png
fanfiction.net/s/10607988/1/Structural-Failure
pastebin.com/HK7Qd6if
spaceflightnow.com/tracking/index.html
eol.jsc.nasa.gov/HDEV/
raceintospace.org
abandonia.com/en/games/183/Buzz Aldrins Race into Space.html
arianespace.com/mission/ariane-flight-va230/
youtube.com/watch?v=rCLBGY0huVE
spaceflightnow.com/2016/06/17/va230-mission-status-center/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Previous thread: wew lade

>Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=LHqLz9ni0Bo

>Dev Stream:
youtube.com/watch?v=BY6uZPvgBqQ

>FAQ
pastebin.com/11ESnTdE

>Game site
kerbalspaceprogram.com/
dontdothisto.me/Games/iamabadperson/

>KSP mods
dropbox.com/s/atzhizfw7pxjdoa/RLA_ProbeParts.zip?dl=0 (RLA probe parts, /kspg/ exclusive)
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/50701-c (forum mod list)
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/forum/4-add-ons/ (mod subforums)
spacedock.info/ (community mod repository)

>Flags
imgur.com/a/lIHNS#0

>Party-approved rendezvous and docking tutorials
imgur.com/a/S3Qxf
i.imgur.com/PBuWyVx.jpg

>Some useful calculators
alterbaron.github.io/ksp_aerocalc/ (doesn't work w/ new aero)
ksp.olex.biz/ (phase angle calculator, for planning trips to other planets)
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/87463-105-swashs-delta-v-map (deltaV map)

>Official forum
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/

>Hotkeys for operating your craft that are never mentioned anywhere else.
pastebin.com/vLmE1QbY
i.imgur.com/dJQEXBX.png

>Official /kspg/ fan fiction
fanfiction.net/s/10607988/1/Structural-Failure
pastebin.com/HK7Qd6if

>List of IRL launches.
spaceflightnow.com/tracking/index.html

>View from the ISS:
eol.jsc.nasa.gov/HDEV/

>Race Into Space
raceintospace.org

>Original BARIS for DOSBox scaling and filters and shit
abandonia.com/en/games/183/Buzz Aldrins Race into Space.html

snek, cat penis, BARIS, Orbiter, Space Engine, OpenTTD, Take On Mars, Project CARS, ULA posting, Aurora, TRUMP 2016, abu ali al-scatterer-khan, yuri, and planes are also welcome ITT. Turning the thread to shit and ruining the thread's comfiness is not.

kspg.sytes.net

Still ded desu I bet

Test

Embrace New Paradigm

hullo...

>tfw when you're not gay
Ahhh, refreshing!

It works!

So what have we learned? /kspg/ and kerbal in the OP trigger it? Anything else?

Good job guys

Fuck you
It's your fault we're in this situation anyway

C O N F I R M E D

commence shitposting lads

/kspg/ and kerbal, both in the post and the subject, but not the filename, which still shows up on a catalog search
So now we have a legitimate reason to have memes in the subject

>He actually did what I told him to
Hahaha, you really are an absolute madman. I must say this is quite the pleasing outcome. Although we can always make him more active, no?

No, user. a portion of that charade was choreographed to try and make MAN look bad, but he did nothing wrong. You're the one who posted the thread when the other thread was 3 hours old, right?

And which other memes are yours, user?

I know you're just trying to drag me into a cancerous argument. Thankfully, everyone here saw everything, and I feel no need to provide you with any more (You)'s

Bye Angry user. Enjoy the new paradigm.

It's nice to be home.

Hullo

You're not home. You're not one of us.

No bully, yuri is a shitposter just like you or me or catraper

ok MAN

This. Just accept the new paradigm Yurimeister.

Where's the soul, Yuri?

yuri made webms yesterday, how much more is required from her for you to accept your love for her

Fine, I'll accept Yuri on a trial basis for this thread. Yuri, please try to maintain a conversation that isn't entirely about your feelings and emotions.

Jesus fucking Christ on a pogostick up the bitrate you saggy lump of meat you should really kill yourself

ok MAN

bitrate is optimized for the length and resolution of the webm :^)

ok AngerMemer (Maxmaps)

also that's not MAN.

ok MAN

What other memes do you meme?

This is it. I will no longer let your kind misuse my name to spread this cancerous travesty. MAN is here to stay and he will stop your delusions, starting from this false paradigm.

she doesn't really shitpost, she just attention whores.

is that not a form of shitposting?

is that not why snek posts scully?

Now why would Angry user put this much time into defaming someone, you've got to wonder.

The best part is, he just wants someone to pop up and say "No, I'm MAN!" so he can confirm MAN is here before he starts shitting on him.

Angry user, the new paradigm has begun. You're going to need to tell us which memes you meme and then cease and desist with the MANhating.

MAN did nothing wrong. Then he left us. Now we must create our own paradigm.

1. Ditching the /u/ images with every post. [Flags, etc, in screenshots are fine.]
2. That's about it.

there are various small, distinctions.

ultimately trying to put a fine point on it is like trying to define a nation too strongly, and why nations are special and have a right to self-determination while your city does not. you can't do it, because there's a grain of arbitrariness to it all, but nonetheless nations are special.

Why does she have to do that when Im allowed to post as many snakes as I want?

No special treatment ree

You think this false paradigm of yours is your ally?

You merely adopted this false delusion of yours. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light of the true paradigm until Max was already on his way, setting his plans into action.

By then it was nothing to me but enlightening!

Because you don't post a snek every single time. It's a question of priority. Are you posting to be fun and comfy with us or are you posting to see an image of your snek amidst us?

Okay RobotsAndSpaceships. Do you realize you're bringing up the person you hate and spreading him around the thread, making you the cancer?

It's not special treatment at all. Partly , partly that Sneks are webms and independently interesting [people have asked about sneks before, nobody cares about /u/ although now that i've said this some chucklefuck will feign interest], you don't spoiler every post making it an attention grabbing orange box [while having a distinctive posting style to go along with it.]

I don't want Yuri herself gone, I like Yuri. It's /u/ spam I have no time for.

HOL' ME BACK SNEK

If you say I should, I will try to embrace the spirit of truth and reconciliation with him.

both

Do you want her to spam ksp instead?

was this thread always a circlejerk?

i can't tell if i was just too naive to see it 2 years ago, or if this is more recent.

you should always bully catraper for raping his cat, but any dispute that can lead to thread deletion should be avoided

>Do you want her to spam ksp instead?
If by that you mean "use a KSP image with every post that would ordinarily be /u/" it would be an improvement.

Did we stop being autosaged?

Nope, the filter's still up
The OP just has the filtered words omitted

What are those words?

one of the circlejerkers, the
>replying to old posts
memer likes to pretend he doesn't exist, can make it hard to spot sometimes. The trick is to remove all the other variables and isolate him, then simply solve for shill.

I think the bigger question is why she needs to post an image that is a variation of the same theme with every post. I mean, clearly just so that "she" can self-identify, no?

kspg
kerbal

The moral values, ethical codes and laws that guide our choices in normal times are the shadowy practice of the unnoticed offices.

The easily accessible and transparent true paradigm will bring sunshine into the confused and shocked minds of you deluded folks.

The spirit of the disorienting time of disasters and unrecognisable images will come to and end, either by me or by you!

nope, it happened around beta announcment when the billies took the funposting and devhate for real and finally outnumbered the last sane visitors. vocal minority & silent majority etc. etc.

KSP As a
Rocket Simulator: Mediocre and boring but rarely infuriating.
Airplane Simulator:AGGH FUCK WHY DOES NOTHING STAY TOGETHER WHY IS MY CONTROL AUTHORITY SO FUCKING SHIT FUCK THIS GAME FUCK THIS GAME FUCK THIS GAME FUCK THIS GAME.

Whether this is just because I'm more experienced with aviation than with spaceflight awaits to be seen.

>so that "she" can self-identify
get a trip lol

But why

I missed you! Thanks for returning! How did you singlehandedly end the false paradigm? I heard you have impressive imgur albums showing how you defeated Maxmaps and other thread opponents. Can you share them with us? And tell us your stories, tell us of your travels!

Go into detail! We wish to know everything you want to tell us! How can we bring about the True Paradigm?

And why are people arguing over paradigm shit now

arianespace.com/mission/ariane-flight-va230/
ARIANEQT LAUNCH IN 15 MINUTES

Angry user is trying to discredit a set of ideas. He's been trying since December of 2015. He's just not very intelligent.

youtube.com/watch?v=rCLBGY0huVE

Evens, work out
Odds, leisure

EIGHT MINUTES UNTIL ARIANEQT

>currently red on weather

reeeeee

I thought Aryans were white.

Countdown halted ;_;

It's been delayed for an hour

spaceflightnow.com/2016/06/17/va230-mission-status-center/

No, it's an hour long window during which they are waiting for weather to clear. Weather could clear in 30 minutes and they'd launch in 37.

When I see what SQUAD did to KSP and HarvesteR, I remember why I'm such a control freak over everything I create. [To the extent if I feel someone else is trying to alter our direction, or things are going in the wrong direction, I often destroy it prematurely.]

Couldn't you just type kspg in russian letters?
Like Кspg and Кerбal

Probably, but that won't show up when you put "kspg" or "kerbal" in the catalog search anyway
But right now we can work around that by having "kspg" in the filename, which still shows up on a catalog search, so all is good

We could do both

Let's get down to business
To defeat Angry user.
Did they send me namefags
When I asked for anons?
You're the saddest bunch I ever met
But you can bet before we're through
Mister, I'll make a MAN
Out of you.
Tranquil as a forest
SQUAD's on fire within.
Once you burn the Space Center
You are sure to win.
You're a spineless, pale pathetic lot
And you haven't got a clue.
Somehow I'll make a MAN
Out of you.
Angry user: I'm never gonna calm myself
Yuri: Say goodbye to those who knew me
Catfucker: Boy, was I a fool in school for fucking cats
Snek: This guy's got them threatening death
Fake MANposter: Hope he doesn't see right through me
Janitor: Now I really wish that I knew how to swim
[men] BE A MAN
We must shitflood like an Indian river
[men] BE A MAN
All the reports make the Janny swoon
[men] BE A MAN
We must leave Squadcast on fire
Mysterious as the dark side of the Mun
Time is racing toward us
'til Angry user arrives.
Be a buddy, not a border
And you might survive.
You're unsuited for the true paradigm
So pack up, [return to space centre] you're through
How could I make a MAN
Out of you?
[men] BE A MAN
[men] BE A MAN
[men] BE A MAN
Mysterious as the dark side of the Mun
[everyone]BE A MAN
BE A MAN
BE A MAN
Mysterious as the dark side of the Mun!

FALSE PARABOLA

angry user here AMA

MAN here AMA

Yuri here AMA

Oh mayne this shit alone was so worth it funposting with a trip

This is the autism I long for. This is the autism I want /kspg/ to internalize.

I'm Officer Angry btw tbdesu

snek here am-*ban*

I am flattered that you admire me so much that you want to impersonate me angry user.

But I do have a question for you: Why are you here?

>wrong tripcode
Get out.

>Oh mayne this shit alone was so worth it funposting with a trip
i would've done it even if nobody had done that. it's been in my mind for a while now.

Just to suffer.
The body I've lost, the comrades I've lost.
Won't. Stop. Hurting.

It's like, they're still here.
You feel it too, don't you?

Okay MAX.

Just because you want to put my name on a random trip doesn't mean anyone will believe you're me.

Why don't you stop being angry?

I miss when people would shitpost on KSPforums then post their warnings here

Besides time itself, autism is the sole resource needed to keep the flimsy gears of internet society from changing shape, breaking down or losing itself. To tap into the enormous amounts of autism kept behind a veil of true lies and false truths you have to delicately probe the insides and outsides of the perimeter.

I long for a time with satch.
I long for a time with baccy.
I long for a time without billy.

Your mind has become clouded, my old aquaintance. Sometimes you have to forget what you want to remember what you deserve, I reckon. This will be a conquest. A conquest of reconquest.

>I long for a time with satch.
I don't like you anymore.

While the time where satch happened to exist was indeed a better one, satch herself was worthless.

if we want to throw out worthless things, we'd better delete this thread. nobody has a reason to exist.

while not wrong, one can arbitrarily assign values and within the framework those values would generally be assigned within, someone like baccy would come out with value and someone like satch would come out with little to no value.

reminder to BURN FORESTCAST

Are there updated hotrockets configs for KW?

MAN here. i just took my meds and i had a bit of an epiphany. i want to apologize for how rude and divisive i've been... especially to you, yuri. if i can be honest for a minute, the reason i always seemed to pick on you the most was because i admired you. i see that all i was doing was tearing apart what could have been a great friendship. i hope you can one day come to forgive me.

anyway, i want to take my meds from now on. i hope i don't relapse into my schizophrenia, but if i do then i'm sorry again. please tell me to take my meds if you see me having an episode. it might not seem like it at the time, but i really appreciate it.

love you guys.

arianeqt launch scrubbed :(
delayed until tomorrow

Why can't you see, skirt of the mantraps? Your eyes are open, but you don't see. There is a fine art to centralize autism, whether it be here or in any other funposting-infested general. This autism should be the goal, not the means of chanelling it.

The satchposters were a flavor of autism, previously untapped. When satch happened to stumble over here, this very anomaly got activated. They screams ferouciously "ALL HAIL OUR GODDESS", "ALL HAIL THE TINY SLAV SLUT AND HER FEET", ">TFW NO SATCH GF" and so on. The probe locked onto the deposits and drilled straight into them. Now we got the autism, and we got the autism of mostly regulars when this happened, further fortifying the customs of our general.

Not all autism is good autism.

You are but a little boy. I am an autism connoisseur. I was reading Sonichu while you were phoning Chris's dying father and yelling JULAAAAAY, I was building giant cock-and-ball structures in KSP while you were drawing penises on children's fanart. I was posting bizzare furry artwork while you were posting about false parabolas.

I am the autism king, and it's time for you to pledge fealty to your feudal lord.

What the FUCK IS GOINGON

AND I SAY

reminder that soon white men will be stripped of all their economic and political power and will be relegated to the lowest echelons of society

reminder that there's nothing you can do about it besides buy a gun

reminder that political power has already been destroyed by economic power and that all of the citizenry bar a tiny minority at the top will suffer for it.

reminder that the destruction of bretton woods and of trade unions caused this.

sorry i forgot my meme

this is an oversimplification

there's a big difference between being a rich man's dog and being a poor man's dog

just let them work it out of their systems

It is not your judgement to decide over the autism, for whom who does is but a fragile fool. Autism itself can't be good or bad. I probed the grounds of kspg for years, and I archived every single vein that has showed itself. Oh, what a blistering reconnection!

You will never pry the autism into your heathen ways, for Billy's a pleb, Squad is reptilian jews, and KSP never had the Orbiter audience.

Your sole purpose for posting is to defame someone, isn't that a NNA?

get ready for your new mommies, /kspg/ :)