>those shit rolls

All for naught

youtube.com/watch?v=ya72O467UUs

>beddy bye on weekends

one more for spot for KF HM

Do you want another noob on the team?

we filled up actually

stream

If they did make a Rise of Iron collectors edition what would you have like to see included?

also, do all copies of the TTK Treasure Island book have two front pages or is mine just fucked up.

noobishhero1

There's no Rise of Iron CE

not yet anyway

They confirmed there won't be a CE at E3

How do you make a group in the Destiny app/website?

Trying to get a few bounties/missions finished so I can possibly run raids.

Anyone who's willing to show me a few tricks, etc

Yes

Is it worth it?

Zippy? Don? Any of you here? Got a question about the doc

It's 3 months away who the fuck cares

>no stability perks

oh no

garbage

Shut the fuck up I'm looking for Zippy or any member of the alpha team

poor jiro

Mmhmm

Oh, it's stability that's good? I thought people were after reload rolls. I've got one with hand-laid stock.

What do you need?

you want Counter Balance, Braced Frame and Feeding Frenzy

sorry, I meant a top member.

>teppuu

My nigga

They call me shotgun warrior.

a.pomf.cat/gznfjq.webm

>tfw CB, PB, and FF

i dont even give a damn anymore im done farming that whore

You call?

I Mostly wrote this for Baehoon but let your pals know ok?

Mei and Winston where at Mei's apartment after they went out shopping. "How does it feel being a member of Overwatch?" Winston asked. "I was shocked at first, but I really love it." Mei said as she took off her armor and was in a blue bra and black stretch pants.
"Wow, You have a nice body Mei." Winston said as he blushed a little. "Really? I didn't think that I was attractive." She said as she felt her big round ass. "But you are, I mean it." Winston said as he touched her face. "Thank you." Mei said as she hugged him. "I'm going to fix us some peanut butter sandwiches." Winston said. "That sounds nice." Mei said.

After a while, They finished their food. "How was it?" Winston asked. "It was delicious." Mei said as she farted. "Did you just fart?" Winston asked. "Yes, I get gassy sometimes." Mei sais as she blushed. "May I smell it up close?" Winston asked. "You want me to sit on your face and fart?" Mei asked. "Yes please." Winston said.

"Go ahead and lay down." Mei said. Winston did so and Mei sat on his face. "I hope that I'm not to heavy for you." Mei said. "Your perfect." Winston said. Mei smiled as she blasted a fart in his face. "That was stinky, how are you down there?" Mei asked. "I'm fine, keep going." Winston said.

Mei ripped a sloppy fart in his face as she moaned. "That was awesome!" Winston said as he complimented her on her stench. This kept on going until she stopped. " You can stay here for the night." Mei said. "Thank you Mei." Winston said as she hugged him.

The End

so it's radiant light > viking funeral for PVP now, right?

and still firebolt nades > fusion

Okay, well I can message them on skype if you want
>someone actually recognized it
Aww shit

I honestly don't even like this archtype and like my perfect Hawksaw more.

Hope you're doing well Steveo

It's a meme gun

@7927
then use hawksaw you shitter, nobody cares about your blog

What in Destiny triggers your OCD?

For me it's inventory management

PandoxR8 and how long bounties take to dismantle.

Does K/D or Win Percentage matter when finding Trials groups? I just want to have fun, but it's very hard when I obsess and tryhard every single game. I can barely keep it past 1.80, anything more is a severe strain on me.

Invisible walls and those soft kill zones

I just want to explore ;_;

i want to start playing, but i dont know what all i need to buy to get all the content. i also dont know if i should just wait till some bundle that includes the rise of iron.
also
where my warlocks at

you want the legendary edition it has the DLC along with taken king. right now there's no bundle with RoI yet

Didn't think I could do it.

autism

Gross

so I have a ruin wake with the same rolls as thunderlord, should I get it anyway or just save my coins
I have no exotics

Thunderlord has firefly as a hidden perk, which is nice. I'd still get it if you don't, coins are pretty common if you play regularly.

Xur is nothing but a 3oC vendor.

you're nothing but a shitposter

>utilizing high rolled equipment is autism

Your*

it is

(You)

>all these low impact snipers with good pve perks

why this

(You)

>1.80
better than most here

>Arc Burn/Brawler is litterally a Stormcaller's wet dream
>Warlocks im grouping with are still Sunshitter

This fucking game man, I swear.

>Looks great
>Sounds amazing
>Feels fantastic
>Is utter shit

What a waste

no no "you're" was the correct word for the structure of the sentence

>youtube.com/watch?v=lH7eBCTu_eM
>redline movie
holy shit when did they finish?

what the FUCK happened at the end of the last thread

perfect roll radiant dance machines .... just a 3oc vendor wut

Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 4 years: 4 YEARS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to Gardevoir or whatever furbait you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're
"epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use Veeky Forums). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn

>playing hunter

>4/4/4

gross dude

Some of the exotics look they were MEANT to be worn together

>CB/BF/FF
>mfw cleaned house in Cru cru with a Outlaw/Fitted Stock/Spray and Play Grasp

you want≠need

ugh my hair looks terrible in that one

why do you have a girls name?

>tfw there are still exotics that don't change with shaders
>tfw can't be a blue astronaut with Taikonaut helmet

>2.09
>11 deaths
>absolute proof that you aren't a shitter
A 2.09 with only 10 kills is better than a 2.09 with 23.
It has to scale.

why dont you?

Maybe you should learn to tame the recoil then nerd.

When will people stop talking about KD as if that's the end all be all indicator if someone is a shitter in crucible? A KD doesn't show if someone is making good pushes, holding spawns, etc. I don't even play crucible, but you guys are retarded if you think KD matters at fucking all.

I have one of these stat thingys

>dying 4.78 times

madman you are

I don't have that roll, I'm just saying that's what people go for

>dying

>2/5/5
Kek

The hair is the least of your worries, I'd focus on the face

if you're gonna post, at least have it be some beast mode shit

Very nice!

Destiny is the first video game I've ever taken seriously and played religiously besides maybe Pokémon when I was a child.

I don't count Halo because I didn't play it much outside of story mode.

but my face is fine..muh smirk

>it's a jiro being thirsty af episode