/mhg/ - Monster Hunter General

>Great news!
-Monster Hunter Generations along with special edition N3DS XLs to release July 15.
-Monster Hunter Generations demo is out, has online
-English Patch for Monster Hunter Online is out now kogath.com/TeamHD/

>How do I get my hands on the demo?
EU fags download the demo here: www.nintendo.co.uk/Games/Nintendo-3DS/Monster-Hunter-Generations-1090846.html

NA fags either pray Nintendo sends you a code or buy it for $4 in the e3 humble bundle. That or wait until June 30th for the public release

>I have a question!
pastebin.com/7Aa6HxUh
Includes links to the FAQ, weapon guides, charm info, and more.

kiranico.com/en/mh4u
Database with weapon trees, item locations, drop rates, etc.

sites.google.com/site/pingsdex
Same thing, in application form.

>Where does Veeky Forums play?
Create or find a Gathering Hall
Passcode: 7243 / Search
In 4U, Target: Fishing (it's 4 to the left)
In X, ターグット: Gathering フィールド採集 (page 1, middle right)

tinyurl.com
/weeaboos

Tags: MHGen, MHX, MH4U, MH3U, MHO, MHFU, MonHun, /mhg/

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_uaQpldsvoM
youtube.com/watch?v=t7Z4j84B0c0
youtube.com/watch?v=L_TRYIPbgvA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MHG sucks. SUCKS!!!

second for azure rathalos

Anime ja nai

I thought it was to combine 3DS and WiiU and allow hacking discussion to exist in HBG

duals fadeslash in main series WHEN

Give me a good reason not to preorder the new monhun 3ds.

Keep in mind I haven't played a 3ds ever before and my last MonHun was portable 3rd and MHO.

>absolute trash AND rhythm heaven
nice reading comprehension dumbass

FUCK YOU DOJ YOU COLLOSSAL COCKSUCKING TRIPFAG I KNOW YOU'RE IN HERE GET THE FUCK OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

majideeeeeeee!!??

NA CODE PLEASE!

MHGen will look and run like garbage even on the special™ limited edition™ monster hunter™ generations™ new3ds™ xl™™™

the actual paint job is pretty ugly, it's not a nice brushed steel or rajang look like the last couple of monster hunter 3dses

it'll probably cost more than a non-limited-edition one

the paint on the n3ds is really really crummy and will flake or rub off noticeably after a few months of regular use (and rubbing gently against your palm), so unless you plan on rarely playing it (in which case you're just throwing money away) the thing that makes the limited edition special will inevitably be ruined anyway

>it'll probably cost more than a non-limited-edition one
same price, least for murrica

might as well get a regular one if you're gonna get one at all, I wouldn't get one for generations.

objectively there's reason not to if you don't already have any kind of 2ds/3ds and you like how the limited edition looks

>pick Lance in a random room
>paired with 2 LS and a CB
Poetry.

I can't seem to download the MHG demo off the UK store... any other way to access it?

>picking lance online
>ever

You're just begging to be cucked the whole fight. I hate whenever a lance/gunlance user joins, I have to either spend the entire stupid hunt worrying about tripping the lancers or live with the fact that the lance user is not going to do any damage anyways. Since the vast majority of the lance users I see use e+3 and S+1 with nothing else offensive whatsoever, I just carry on tripping them knowing full well they wouldn't be doing damage regardless.

youtube.com/watch?v=_uaQpldsvoM

you can give me an incredibly sloppy blowjob and maybe I'll give you a code for it in return

would anybody be up for more hammerbro wrestling? I don't mind which mon we do
(MHGen)

yes capcom, buff the sns some more

other than sucking dick for it though, there's a humble bundle for $4 you can buy right now for a demo code.

Eh, I just don't stand in the way of other players and it's fine. But when your 3 mates are trip machines it's an awful time.

>Adept HH against Narga
I AM THE INVINCIBLE AVATAR OF HEADACHES

>tfw just charge when weapons with huge hitboxes are around
MAKE WAY

screw it, no rules barred all weapons allowed narga wrestling
03-0150-6708-8462

please do not fiddle the nargacuga

Playing MH4U solo. I just finished Caravan 5*, should I be raising my hunter rank? Caravan 6* just kinda throws me into the frenzied shitter with multiple monsters.

do we have info on what skills are on demo equipment?

Are there any decent grips for n3DSxl?

what HR are you?

Was one of the HHs striker?

expecto malfestio room up
47-1114-9631-6828
rage

I've been neglecting it so I'm barely at HR2.

I don't think so.
I was guild, and he used the forward slam X way too much, which is not in the striker moveset.

Hori grip is good, but there's nothing that helps with the awful nipple.

your gonna need to make it to g rank in order to complete story and get wystones to make frenzy easier

>tfw wanna play P3rd
>computer sucks shit and my Vita isn't hacked

2 slots left

I was actually asking because of the forward x+a slam being spammed. I got launched pretty much any time I got close to narga.

>I hate whenever a lance user j-

NYEEEEERROWW COMING THROUUGH

What Monster Hunter Online server do America-jin play on?

I mean can someone show me a picture of which buttons to press? My server and region lists don't show any characters at all

am i the only one who finds using it very easy and natural?

nipple was the sole reason i got into gunning because i could run around and aim at the same time

>computer can't emulate PSP games
how?

you must have gotten a good one.

It's a piece of shit notebook PC. I'd get a new one, but I don't have any stable income at the moment.

You're probably one of the lucky ones who didn't get a busted 3DS out of the box. I bet you have an IPS top screen too.

I love gunning and I alternate between cstick and using a virtual dpad on the bottom right its pretty nice

can you carry a second weapon into missions in MHO eventually?

I remember in frontier a bajillion years ago I could have a backup weapon with me, was the feature removed, or do I have to unlock it at some point in the game?

Even with striker it's not an excuse to be spamming it, you sneak it in for a song. It's meant to be X spam, left and right smacks alternate.

Which battle theme for the snowy mountain will Capcom use for the international release?

youtube.com/watch?v=t7Z4j84B0c0

youtube.com/watch?v=L_TRYIPbgvA

Is there any reason to use anything but adept with the hunting horn?

Guys.
Give me a demo code, let's play togheter, come on.

Give me free things ;_;

sent :)

uploading.... 26%...

Check your inbox

>he doesn't like nipples

>still needing a demo code
>ever needing a demo code

What weapon will you main in mh gen, /mhg/?

Personally I've been messing with Sword n Sheild. Unsure if I'll stick with it.
I ended up using hammer in end game mh4u.

>Maining one weapon

>x is right there

bushi duals

Boring mode Guild IG. I just can't get enough of how well animated the weapon's moveset is.

I haven't the foggiest. I'm torn between like 5 things.

Everything but tripaxe and triplance. Only shitters use those.

>filthy meme fans maining the same weapon as me

Anybody know what weapon I can learn to replace Dual Blades?

Main LBG. No one plays it so you're safe.

>caring
jej

I'm at close to 1200 uses switch axe in MHX and single digits everything else. Probably not switching because it's my ideal weapon for everything thanks to Aerial style BTFO'ing Los.

HBG, IG, LS, Bow, and DB.
In order of favorites

kys

How old are you?

So why exactly do I not want to be in demon mode for a long time? Do I not get the archdemon bonuses while in demon mode? Also, does archdemon give higher bonuses?

This is on the topic of Zamtrios armor with DB from yesterday

Do the JP and NA versions of MH have different voices in the character creator? I wanna know whether or not to start playing X and then switch over to Gen, but I don't want my character to sound different in the other version.

I already played X with nothing but Switch Axe and Cat.
Literally. My guild card has 0's for everything else.

I decided what I was going to use long before I started playing.

Most popular weapons are SnS and DS by far.

LBG gets better every game tbqh

hitting the monster helps topple it in gens

and still no one plays it

whatever's available in the arena.

demon mode doesn't let you initiate with the spinning entry, has longer animations which keep you in place, and is overall just more expensive
obviously if you're speedrunning you want to play in demon mode with dash juice but your average hunt will play very differently from a speedrun

Hosting room(demo)
57-3678-7822-0543
Pass is 5555
Owl time
Ranged only if we get a full team

how about you wait next time asshole
i couldnt get in

So when does High Rank caravan start in MH4U?

I just got to 6* but I only have one Ziongre hunt available and it was LR.

fuck europe they're the worst at monster hunter anyway

sum1 make a room

Because the archdemon combos are far better
X+AXXAX
and you keep it going forever, chain XXAX

if by "no one" you mean MUCH less than melee obviously

gunning takes a bit more effort/preparation and LBG is definitely the easiest gunner weapon, I swear it feels so much easier than melee but I would guess new players might intimidated because you take much more damage and fights take longer if you're not properly exploiting weaknesses

S-sorry

Are you really an Italian?

That took forever but we did it! LBGs the best!

Yes

Noice

Was aerial hard to use? I haven't tried that with gunning yet.

get a psp fo like 20 bucks

that's right, you'd better stutterpost.
faggot.

I have a couple NA codes and one EU code for the Generations demo is anyone wants them.

i cannot believe how fun adept ls is
fighting narga is like
a dance
a gust of wind dance

stop being buddy buddy and make another room

By no one I mean much much less than any blademaster and also much less than HBG and Bow. LBG is unloved.