Kingdom Hearts General /khg/

FAT CAT EDITION

youtube.com/watch?v=fPoQw2J177c

Download Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ now for free on the North American Google Play Store and iOS App Store!

For non-NA users:
Android: apkpure.com/kingdom-hearts-unchained-χ/com.square_enix.android_googleplay.khuxww
iOS: pastebin.com/615r7LbY

(KHUX guides) The reason you're here:
pastebin.com/wmabZqr2

Most recent interviews:
Unchained χ: khinsider.com/news/Kingdom-Hearts-Unchained-X-releasing-April-7th-6402
HD II.8 Final Chapter Prologue: khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Interview-with-Nomura-Commemorative-600th-Issue-6090
Kingdom Hearts III: khinsider.com/news/KH3-Nomura-Interview-with-Dengeki-Mt-Olympus-Happy-Ending-Post-KH3-Direction-Undecided-5661

tkhwiki.com

Lore resources: pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE

GameTrailers Kingdom Hearts Timeline:
youtube.com/watch?v=xm-NoyqzGkY

Other urls found in this thread:

unchainedx.wikia.com/wiki/Guilt
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

whoops fucked up the khwiki link, sorry

reposting this - NA doesn't have fusion yet, so you want to keep the 6 medals on the bottom row in your inventory for later

You can remove the non na part....

Thanks for this.

fafafafafatcat

Fucking finally.

25% is the max, right?

how long would it take me to get ursus into 4th place if i get 800 lux a stage

ursus will never get anything but last
it is rigged this way so that the bad guy is in last place and the good guy is in first

>—We were able to play the KH0.2 demo, and what a wonderful workmanship! First, the graphics dazzled our eyes. It doesn't look simply realistic, it's a new kind of KH-ness.

>Nomura: I'm so glad. KH0.2 is the first title in the series that adopts lighting, and we adjust things from start to finish since the way it looks changes considerably depending on the light, but I still wondered whether the direction we'd taken would show. We are also working very closely with the developers of Unreal Engine 4.
Why do I feel like this was a dig?

The foxes are evil though.

And the Jews over at Squeenix will never have any sort of party balance in this game whatsoever.

foxes are good guys and bears are bad guys
you can tell from the trailer too
quote me on this and post it when the game comes out

Maybe Japan is just less scrupulous when it comes to graphics.

because KH 0.2 looks like fucking garbage, especially the lighting on character model

Well at least it looks like they still plan on making adjustments?

Where are you guys farming the 3d medals?
Pls help me im retarded

Ehh.
Daybreaktown&RoD look really nice.
The heartless look good too.
The humans are off.

The interview gave me the feeling that 0.2 isn't representative of how KHIII will look graphically.

I like when he said KHIII's cutscenes will look like BC, 'cause I think that looks pretty good.

They haven't talked about the Kingdom Shader in a good long while, I'm wondering if they had to cut it.

>'cause I think that looks pretty good.
I disagree just a bit.
>They haven't talked about the Kingdom Shader in a good long while, I'm wondering if they had to cut it.
I'm starting to wonder that too. It looked like they were gonna use it going by the first picture they had release of 2.8. The RoD had this painted look to it.

So should I make guilted cat/Sora/Riku and then keep two additional 6*s of each? What a hassle.
What kind of damage does he do?

No idea, haven't fully leveled him yet. Focusing on Guilting Sora next. Almost there.

why would you waste the time/money/medals on guilting sora and riku when them being guilted has no influence on how the fused medal is guilted?

guilted cat + guilted riku + guilted sora yields the exact same results as guilted cat + unguilted riku + unguilted sora

Because who knows how long it'll be until we get the fusion medal?

1 AP + the event itself last so long that I have enough time to set up both all three guilted AND the components I need for the fusion medal.

some people want the individual medals as well, not just the combined

Keep me updated brah. I didn't do the weekly deal and I keep not getting these dicks to drop so progress is slow for me.
Probably because it's 1 AP and he wants to use them until you can get the combo medal or something.

Are you fucking stupid? I'm going with the assumption that you're fucking stupid.

He probably wants the three medals guilted in ADDITION to the trio guilted medal.

>wanting any medal with 4 gauge cost, guilted or not
better be using olympia

after all of this farming i never want to see another god damn meow wow in my life

i know this is a radical idea, but maybe, just maybe some people just want them for the sake of having them and aren't actually going to use them

fucking 6hrs to take down +315 hp bars

what the fuck am I looking at

I just spent an hour on it by myself and I managed to take out about 45 bars.

So six hours should be enough, especially if your party chips in.

+315
May God have mercy on your souls.

>orange bars
>+315
>lvl 1

I had a nightmare like that once.

are there any story levels that i can farm ducks from

>level 1

What does this medal with all three of them do?
Look at the pastebins dude.

meow wow meow wow meow wow meow wow meow wow meow wow meow wow meow wow

FINALLY

Do these three medals have a guaranteed Guilt of 24% or something? I got all three the first try.

Will do. Now that the hard part is done I'll level them up.

dead

gud

Just for reference, if I plan to fuse these things later do I need to max out their level once they hit 6* or can I wait until they're fused first?

Nah, they just have to have six stars. Level doesn't matter.

only one has to be max out

for example 3d sora 100/100 the other two can be 1/100

but if initiate the fuse with a 1/100 the option to fuse them would be gray out

plus you can also transfer the the yellow orbs to the illustrated version

someone explain guilt percentage to me
why is it a bad idea to just get five 6* medals and then fuse them that way besides the amount of money and exp you need to use for that

do you get a higher chance of better percentage if you do 3 dot + 2 dot fuse

It's just inefficient space/money. It takes a lot less effort to level two medals to 6* than six medals to 6*.

It just takes way fucking longer.

With a 3 dot and 2 dot fusion you need just seven of the medal you're guilting. You're really just getting two medals to six stars. If you make five six star medals manually you need tons of experience and you spend way more time and munny than necessary.

There's absolutely no reason not to do the 3+2 dot method. Unless you're retarded and you don't understand how to do it, which is why there are charts showing exactly what to do.

the thing is, i have a kh cloud right now that i'd want to guilt eventually
it'd be awfully useful if i could 6 star him and actually use him and just add dots when i get another one from daily deals as opposed to saving up weak clouds until i have enough

For a situation like that, it's fine. KH Clouds are hard to come by and if it's a medal you can actually use it's way smarter to max it out and use it rather than sitting on it for ages.

But if you were talking about any of the new event medals for example, where you have a pretty consistent supply of them? Way easier to do the 2 + 3 method.

Any discussion on Guilt assumes you have all the necessary pieces available to you.

For the Album, is there a way to get the lower star pictures when you first get the medal as a higher star? Like 3D Riku is a 3 star medal, how would I get him as 1 or 2 stars into my album? It seemingly doesn't drop in the lower rated missions.

You do realize some of us just want to have the medal, right? It's event-only and this will be the only time you can Guilt it easily without paying out the ass, why not do it now and have a nice Guilted medal sitting in your inventory? It's what I did with Snow White and the Seven Dwarves even if they're useless medals. It's nice to have a copy of each medal with Guilt if possible.

Just need them to drop if you want for the album.

i'm going to get burned out on this game from this event alone due to all these god damn meow wows i'm getting rather than sora and riku

I'm not entirely sure if Sora and Riku are worth the 4 Gauges they cost but they're pretty decent medals in terms of damage. Both are nice and flashy, too. Riku's is a light version of Sephiroth's and Sora's is a split between Ars and Sonic Rave.

Meow Wow is pretty lackluster, though. There are way better AoE medals.

Just run the Advanced mission, it drops all three medals at levels 1, 2, and for Riku and Sora only, 3.

Enjoy doing the quests a trillion times to get anything besides Meow Wow to drop. I've gotten a few 1 star Soras but only one 1 star Riku.
>6 star moogles are more common than any form of Sora or Riku
That's ridiculous right there.
I think I'm going to not guilt the cat but try to guilt the other two. I don't really need more single targets for power or speed but fuck it yolo.

>nobody in my shit casual party shares greens
>only two shitty stitch medals, not even max level, star, or dotted
fug

>1 ap has guilted me into playing for 6 hours straight
send help

Make sure you have a 3 dot Meow Wow and a 2 dot Meow Wow on standby for when NA gets the fusion medal.

are you not going for a potential guilted combined medal

i'm usually happy to get moogles but at this point i just want ducks for exp and sora rikus

Better than my shit party.

Oh he has to be guilted too to get the fusion medal? Fuck this gay game.
Yeah that's how I feel. If you don't have access to everything for the week this event is basically grind third event quest then grind for a raid boss or two then grind for evolve medals: the event. Much like the others I suppose.

What's the best way to summon Trickmaster?

He doesn't have to be fully guilted, you just need one with three dots and one with two dots. The dots carry over when you fuse them with Sora and Riku, so when you have the two fused medals you can guilt them right away.

If you want Omegas to appear, mission 222, if you don't, mission 98. As long as we have 1 AP the easiest way is to just do those missions over and over until it appears.

Couldn't you fuse a fully guilted cat with Sora and Riku? That would would save you the trouble of getting two Soras and two Rikus.

Postan

Raid Boss Notes

Behemoth (18 AP)
57>57>10>10
Omega Behemoth (26 AP)
57>57>10>151

Guard Armor (18 AP)
57>57>57
Omega Guard Armor (27 AP)
57>57>10>164

Darkside (22 AP)
57>57>10>67
Omega Darkside (28 AP)
57>57>10>201

Trickmaster (23 AP)
57>57>10>98
Omega Trickmaster (29 AP)
57>57>10>222

Savage Spider
57>57>10>312
Venomous Spider
57>57>10>312

that's what i thought but some of the hardcore nerds here told me that was dumb because the guilt percentage would be lower if you just transfered cat's guilt as oppose to getting guilt from combined

Nope, it loses its Guilt if it's fully guilted.

It retains whatever dots it has as long as it isn't fully guilted.

>actually made it to tier 9 coliseum despite having mainly shitty, weak medals
thank you guilted snow, you're actually pretty useful, wouldn't have done it without you

>the reason behind all the fat cat medals

You apparently miss 5% bonus doing it that way.

y thred so ded
did everybody die of heart failure from playing 12 hours straight because of 1 ap event

Everyone is focused on farming/guilting the event medals or taking advantage of 1 AP in some other way.

I just finished getting my two Meow Wows up to level 100, one with three dots and one with two. Ready for the eventual fusion medal.

Now I just need to get two Soras and two Rikus up to 6*.

This but I want 3 sora and rikus so I can keep a pair.

Look at him down there. Mocking us.

More like 15% even if you get the max 25% bonus the tier 1 gives you. The bare minimum you can get with the combined medal is 40% since it's tier 3, you're shooting yourself in the foot if you go through all the effort to guilt the Meow Wow for the purpose of having Guilt when you can immediately beat it by just guilting the medal with another medal of itself.

explain this tier business to me

>360k total lux earned
>66k earned today

You may have noticed how level 6 medals sometimes have different symbols next to their orbs (it only shows up when the owner has cleared quest 200)? That indicates how much potential guilt you can add to it, which is a range of %'s. The different symbols indicates this potential.

Is it just me or does it look like the drop gauge is a bit slower

unchainedx.wikia.com/wiki/Guilt
Final paragraph. According to what we know of the JP version it falls into the 40-100% territory.

so if you had a guilted cat sora or riku they would be low tier, and that guilt transfers over to the combined, but if you guilted combined medals, the combined is a higher tier? is that correct?

>finish mission 200
>get power bangle
>"now you can strengthen your medals even further
>character looks like he knows its a bunch of horse shit too

i didn't pay too much attention while blasting through the "story" quests but it looks like the stuffed tiger that gives you the bangle is actually a fake and the real one comes onto the screen when everyone has left

it's still just really funny when it happens
>"oh great more fucking medal levels"

How am I supposed to defeat Hades in 1 turn? Is there a medal that removes his buffs?

There are multiple Chirithies. Every Keyblade wielder in Chi/Unchained is supposed to have one. And when their wielder bites it, they do too.

Alice. Pay up.

Yep, Alice.

It's impossible to one-turn him without her.

The % will transfer over, but it gets the higher tier because that's what that medal is. So if you use your Meow Wow with 25% Guilt(The max a tier 1 can have) and use that to evolve, the combined one will have tier 3 Guilt but only 25% since it doesn't reroll it or anything. The reason you want to spend the extra time to make a 3 dot and 2 dot and then manually combine them is because you immediately get a minimum of 40% due to the tier 3 Guilt placement. It costs three 6* more but you end up getting way more damage than saving some time could ever give you.

>tfw no ducks.

When does the 1 AP thing ends?

The 26th.

>spawn an omega behemoth thinking it'll give me more ducks than the 2-3 I got from regular one
>Get one plane and two 4* fairies
Well shit. I didn't think that through.

>it isn't just today
I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST TODAY
I'VE BEEN PLAYING FOR 8 HOURS

Read the notices next time.

holy shit
i've played maybe 3 or 4 hours in total and i never want to play again

can't image 8 hours

Lol