/nsunsg/ Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm General

we got fucking archived edition

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/NSUNSG/

>Discord group
discord.gg/0tYAz6VE2zJENjBI

>New to Storm and/or coming from "traditional" fighting games?
forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/comment/7766808/#Comment_7766808

>How to force a jump blocker to do something offensive
youtube.com/watch?v=pMPEHZjOTWo

>Naruto Abridged Series (best re-write):
overloke.imgur.com/

>Screenshot album
imgur.com/a/tiAWA/all

>/nsunsg/-approved fanfiction
docs.google.com/document/d/1IdKzPOFC6J_qhL-1BzyNEvVqhp73cD5oUGFVnqgbbEA/edit#

>Hall of Anal Devestation
imgur.com/a/XKwJ4/all

>TLAnon's Patreon
patreon.com/TLAnon

old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7eXxanfQdD0
youtube.com/watch?v=_c_n0A3BFVE
fanfiction.net/s/11912975/1/Chuunin-Uzumaki
youtube.com/watch?v=I_izvAbhExY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We've fallen far, haven't we Rinbot

do not let us hit page 10

That was fuckin weird
We even had over 700 posts
Most generals have one loser that is overeager to make the new thread

Maybe everybosy has decided that it's time for this gen to die?

Is this the first time we got archive'd?

yes

Why did you let the thread die?

I love Hinata.

Sorry for letting the thread die.

The thread killed itself retard

>page 10

>tfw you realize it's time to let go

It actually isn't.

How does fucking Wan Piss fans keep their general alive?

Damn, these fujos work fast

Just like Rin.

DELETE THIS

thats the fucking joke you don't have to spell it out

Well, you didn't make that very clear.

thats what makes jokes funny
if you spell out the fucking joke its not fucking funny

because wan piss is still going while we only have BORUTO THE MOVIE with shitty art style

It's happened once before

So. Much. Jobbing.

Hashirama inherited Hagomoro's body, so it should be Hashi who's bulk as fuck

>take a nap for a few hours
>come back and the thread is kill
>this thread is page 10

At least this thread exists so I can post pic related. Even though I guess we've moved on from pokemon.

I missed the first time. How long ago was it?

Dude same. Went to be at 1.30, woke up at 12.30, thread was kill without a new one being made. Like goddamn.

It is The Endtimes.

Couple of weeks to a couple of months.

>Couple of weeks to a couple of months
that doesn't really narrow it down too much. but I'm glad it slipped by me, because it's too depressing to witness.

Yeah, I can't remember exactly when. It was when I was asleep though, but I refuse to let a thread die while I'm awake.

>It is The Endtimes.

Could it maybe be the time... to storytime the greatest love story ever told?

Has this been done on /nsunsg/ before?

What the fuck

Don't you fucking dare. I want to keep those threads alive as much as any of us, but even I am not desperate enough to post this... whatever the fuck that is.

Before Boruto...there was a hell shitty Indian knock-off known as...Naburo

Well this seems to be a controversial storytime proposition and someone started dumping Naburo so I'm just going to table it until we're in our death throes again.

Look forward to it in the future, maybe. When we're even more desperate.

>koharumaru is hardcore BDSM

how accurate is this translation?

We're always in our death throes.

That page is a second translation. The first translation was still bad, but it wasn't weird.

So that's where it came from?
I've had this goofy reaction image for at least half a decade, without knowing where it actually came from

Is this even in chronological order? It's so fucking confusing with the name and art changes. Is this supposed to be the fight with Kurama at the beginning?

What the fuck is even happening?

>c'mon see my eyes bitch!!
I fucking lost it. Also this would be a good tagline for the actual series.

Now you know the horrible truth. Tell me, will you still use the reaction image in the same way, or will you look at it differently from now on?

It's not it chronological order. I just grabbed random pages off Google Images. I don't know if there is a chronological scan up anywhere online.

When was this made? Did whoever made this know about the actual canon backstory at this point?

There should be. Someone should catalog it for posterity.

His smile says 'I'm happy', but his eyes say 'kill me'.

Nah, I don't think so. I'm fairly certain Naburo is actually still going somehow, so it might've changed with the actual canon. I don't even know.

Hashi was kind of twink looking as a kid

Then he visited ninja Veeky Forums and started bulking.

Bunny girl Hinata is the actual best

Mixed bag but mostly pic related desu

>No Garter Belt
Into the trash

Was this like ACTUALLY a legitimate episode?

THICC

OMAKE.
The idea is that it's the 500th or whatever big number of the Shippuuden series it was, so the characters all have a big party, but no one invites Naruto. He is heartbroken and finds Hinata who is dressed as a bunny girl for some reason.
It's equal parts weird and sad. It also goes a little way to explain why the Japanese will never be like normal people.

Then which shippuden hinata outfit do YOU like?

I just wanted to say that this general was a pretty huge fixture in my life for the past half a year. I don't even know why arguing about waifus in a general about a sub-par manga and an ultimately disappointing game series was so comfy or how it came to be a good 75% of my time here, but that is the way it was. I think unlike other generals I've left with a shrug, I will genuinely miss this place.

A-are you leaving us, user? Or will you stay on this ride until the bitter end?

DON'T YOU DIE ON US. YOU'RE STAYING HERE UNTIL THE END, GODDAMMIT.

Oh I am staying, but much like with a dying relative you should say these things while they live still, if barely.

>and Naruto didn't react to the outfit at all
Japs really never will be like normal people.

Was this a canon outfit?

She wore an outfit like that when she went to watch Naruto's match against Neji / the Finals. It's just an updated one for the older version.

This one is the best

Very true.

Anything you guys want to confess or declare before we fade into oblivion?

I hate Boruto; Namikaze/Jewzumakis/Senjews are old and busted
I want this kid or Mitsuki to be the MC

top comfy, good choice.

>Jewzumakis
KEK, literally have never heard this one before.

Also I hate Boruto too. How can the two least edgy characters produce such a little shit?

Kishi wanted to vent out his own frustrations.
As far as I am concerned the series ended with chapter 700/The Last, fuck everything that came after.

This picture makes me feel soul-crushing loneliness.

My confession is that I'm a 21 year old kissless virgin and I come here for the NH feels but I think it sometimes makes me more depressed, because no 3D relationship can ever be so perfect, and no 3D person is worth it. Real people are fucking assholes and can't be trusted.

JOBBERS!

Can a non-comfy Hinata even be called Hinata?

For me canon stopped mattering after the timeskip
Part 2 was garbage all around

Yes, I don't think anyone can deny this.

>Can a non-comfy Hinata even be called Hinata?

If she makes my dick hard enough, sure.

Hinata?
That slut?

I legit and unironically far prefer thinking of the Team 8 fanfic as what 'actually' happened. It's silly and I don't pretend otherwise, nor is the fic perfect, but caring about this garbage series a decade after I was supposed to outgrow it is even sillier.
After that comes my own fic that takes the reigns just as Naruto and Jiraiya bring Tsunade back to the village to be Hokage, which I also prefer over the canon, obviously. I'd make that the foremost of my preferences, but I can't help but wonder how much of that is my own lack of objectivity.

Thread Theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=7eXxanfQdD0

>my own fic
link? I would definitely like to read this. Although I know that you probably don't want to post it so we don't know who you are and because obviously people are going to shit on you for anything you post here.

Maybe post the link right before we die? Please?

I really wish Naruto didn't become Hokage. He already had the acceptance and respect he wanted from the village by defeating Pain and carrying the whole world in the Ninja War, then settle down as a Jounin and spending quality time with his family, something he wished for when he was a kid. I hate how the writers made Naruto a workaholic and sent a motherfucking clone to Hima's birthday. He should've sent the clone to work that day or ask Shikamaru if he could have the rest of the day free. Even Sasuke thought Naruto would be in his house at that time, but I guess the writers couldn't think of another subplot for Bort's edge.

And sorry for the broken english.

Put it in the fanfic section, you know that one we have a link up in the OP

It is me dead computer guy.

>actual thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=_c_n0A3BFVE

I've actually posted it like two, three times before and feel increasingly like a shill for doing so. But since the general is dying anyway: fanfiction.net/s/11912975/1/Chuunin-Uzumaki
I'd love to hear what anons think of it, either here or as a review or PM.

I actually considered doing that, but it felt like it would be a weird thing to do. That's something for recommendations, not pimping your own fiction?
If you read the fic and do actually like it, I'd love to see someone put it on the recommendations, however.

Hey man! So, where were we?

Hit F8 once a second to get into Advanced Boot Options, and try 'Repair Windows'!

I'm not the guy who was helping you, or even someone who can, but how is your computer doing? Still dead?

I lost everything once when I had a hard drive die a few years ago. It was ballsacks. So I feel for you.

yes it is kill
i shall try

After it does the loading screen it goes to the background and freezes, i do hope it's my motherboard and not my cpu or hdd.

You know I was going for a song that carries that feeling, that even if this general die someday, we still will be able to relive those moments we had in here, good/bad or downright insane. That said, we wanna keep going so on that note:
youtube.com/watch?v=I_izvAbhExY

What happens after it freezes? Does it die and restart?

Try Safe Mode again, and try and get a look at the bluescreen before it disappears. If the Repair option isn't working, then we might have a bigger issue than I originally thought.

I actually agree with you. It would mean more as a series and have more impact if Kishi had taken us on a journey to a place where it was okay that Naruto didn't become Hokgae, and maybe even for Sasuke to sacrifice his life for redemption of himself and his family.

But no, Kishi couldn't possibly do something with that much meaning. And instead he gave us the shitheap he did, and then self-insterted his own workaholic dad issue in at the end. Also the fact that he wouldn't have the clone do his work and go home himself still boggles my mind, so it's not even a logical shitty plot.

Also your english is great, I wouldn't know you weren't a native speaker if you didn't say anything.