How to profit off of depression?

How to profit off of depression?

Give people dangerous drugs instead of telling them they need to take control of their lives

so much this. Fuck modern Psychotherapy desu

write a book about "how to get rid of depression"

shill the fuck out of it

boom instant millionaire since everyone is fucking depressed nowadays

Become an unlicenced therapist, light some incence sticks and chant the sutras at the beginning of each session and call yours lf a guru

If it is You who is depressed, then you can suck dick, b csuse you have low self-esteem anyways

make robot gf

Kek

>If it is You who is depressed, then you can suck dick, b csuse you have low self-esteem anyways

Be a critic on youtube.
If you already hate everything just say it to a camera (but don't mention that you hate yourself too).
//actually I'm depressed too, and a NEET of course. need more idea.

Find yourself some high-paying grind job and save $$.
You are already depressed might aswell be rich.

Carefully advertise domestic scent products by integrating your brands into an existing, depressed community of NEETs. They will later think about you when they later try to figure out how to get the cum smell out of their anime body pillows.

Why would neets care about the smell? They don't even shower

that's a big miscalculation of the NEET market

Channel your teenage Angst into music and become the next Linkin Park

Take out massive life insurance policies on depressed family members. Then once you've made yourself the beneficiary, sabotage their lives in every way possible to drive them to suicide.

Easy peasy $$$

Take steroids and create a "fitness" brand. Market your product(preferably digital) to depressed and/or insecure young men. Bonus points if you start offering life advice on YouTube.

This is hilariously underrated. And this is coming from a shrink.

Kill yourself and effectively reduce your cost of living to 0

easy get disability

Don't be glib, Tom

Open a liquor store

fpbp, damn

I'm not a shrink, not a dealer and definitely not a big pharma:(

>get yourself as many perscriptions for shit as you can.
>sell all of it to people on the street

Buy some assisted suicide drugs from a black market.

Offer to do assisted suicide for people..painless and guaranteed. Most depressed bros will jump at the offer because they are afraid of the pain and failure.

Make them pay for you are services.

Make money from literal murder.

Underrated comment

saturated market, licensees, taxs, laws, etc.

The worst way imo is saying that you can talk to the dead but it's all just cold reading. Seen videos of this and the clients will essentially finish the sentence for you, they don't even know they're doing this. Their memory is also terrible during this time so you can just repeat something they said verbatim 20 minutes later and its HOW DID HE KNOW!!! Also if they remember something that isn't true, over 60 years they will paint a target around the arrow. "this is what he meant". so after a long enough time, everything you say will have come true to them.

Invent a affordable robot waifu

>affordable
>waifu
Pick one

When they die wouldn't you get their debt and if havn't paid off the insurance you would get the debt from their? So this would be a long term investment.

Am I allowed to request some sort of report to know if anyone has a policy out on me? I swear at least one person in my family must be doing this to me...

There's always money in selling insecure men "tips and tricks" to get them laid.

That's pretty much what Manosphere blogs do in a nutshell, though they're clever about not saying it outright.

Make a book about LOVE and FEAR