Hentai Games General /hgg/

H-Games General #773

dick stains edition

Welcome, this general is for the discussion of 2D/3D H-Games/ Eroge/ Nukige/ Hentai RPG/ Hentai Action Games. Some popular games like Corruption of Champions (CoC), Rance/Alicesoft, Monster Girl Quest, the Klub17 (search on /t/), Artificial Academy 2 (/aa2g/), and Custom Maid (/cm3dg/) have their own generals already, so please post about them there instead!

Due to the demise of /vhg/, Violated Heroine is welcome to be discussed here.

INSTALL ALL RPG MAKER RUN TIME PACKAGES (RTP) IF YOU PLAN TO PLAY RPG MAKER GAMES, AND STOP COMING HERE BECAUSE YOU HAVE THE WRONG ONE INSTALLED.

COPY ERROR MESSAGES WITH CTRL+C, PASTE THEM WITH CTRL+V INTO GOOGLE TRANSLATE. STOP ASKING US BEFORE DOING THAT.

Use web OCR to get kanji of error messages:
newocr.com/
i2ocr.com/free-online-japanese-ocr

Please pay your respects to our matron saint, Julie d'Aubigny.

>If you have to ask, it's not translated.

>Please REPORT and IGNORE blatant shitposting

>NEWCOMERS GUIDE (READ BEFORE POSTING):
pastebin.com/AysLkV9K

>Machine Translation Guide:
pastebin.com/i6k9krCP

>Recommended Games:
pastebin.com/8hPUL7qC

>/hgg/ Nukige Catalog:
pastebin.com/N9vKYre6

>/hgg/ Gotw Catalog:
pastebin.com/yjgK7yK4

>VH Pastebin:
pastebin.com/Jm3Wrucc

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

digitalcute.com/digitalcute/musumakerhd/
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=896688
maho-tsukaeru.com/product/003/
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=907491
miel-soft.com/saikyoukishi.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=909548
escude.co.jp/product/privedrei/top.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=896037
silkyssakura.jp/game/karituma/index.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=905847
cyberworks.jp/tink/eijinsou/
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=903624
kisskiss.tv/cm3d2/plus2/
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=881177
pastebin.com/qZQGcmxX
illusion.jp/preview/honey/index.php
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=910575
mega.nz/#!GZkQUSjY!fsf2J4X_ctQ2itBm8639wMdByPWbB2LosvRn4Rzdoz4
clockup.net/erogoods/
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=890752
sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2031325
route2.co.jp/Drei/Products/JxJ2/index.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=890870
sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2031324
fudegaki.jp/wizardlinks/
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=860873
itazura.biz/01_it-pro/pro08/index.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=888781
sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2031232
sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=196382
squeez-soft.jp/soft/h_eapp/index.html
en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Human_Village
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Games pending release:

>[Digital Cute] むすめーかー HDリマスター 豪華限定版 - 2016/06/24
digitalcute.com/digitalcute/musumakerhd/
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=896688

>[魔法使いソフト] 人妻刑事は元魔法少女 ~2重スパイの俺が洗脳催眠を繰り返し寝取り堕とす~ - 2016/06/24
maho-tsukaeru.com/product/003/
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=907491

>[Miel] 最強の孕ませオナホ騎士団 ~強い牝は巨根に勝てない!エロ酷いことをしても悦ぶ絶対忠誠アヘハーレムを築け!~ - 2016/07/22
miel-soft.com/saikyoukishi.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=909548

>[Escude] 遊聖天使プリマヴェールDrei - 2016/07/29
escude.co.jp/product/privedrei/top.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=896037

>[シルキーズSAKURA] 借り妻 ~今夜、兄嫁と寝ます~ - 2016/07/29
silkyssakura.jp/game/karituma/index.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=905847

>[TinkerBell] 影人葬 - 2016/07/29
cyberworks.jp/tink/eijinsou/
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=903624

>[KISS] カスタムメイド3D2+ ACT.2 (Custom Maid 3D2+ ACT.2) - 2016/07/29
kisskiss.tv/cm3d2/plus2/
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=881177
Pastebin: pastebin.com/qZQGcmxX

>[ILLUSION] ハニーセレクト - 2016/09/09
illusion.jp/preview/honey/index.php
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=910575
Trial: mega.nz/#!GZkQUSjY!fsf2J4X_ctQ2itBm8639wMdByPWbB2LosvRn4Rzdoz4

Games recently released:

>[CLOCKUP] えろぐっず! Hなおもちゃで快感エンジョイ 初回限定版 - 2016/05/27
clockup.net/erogoods/
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=890752
Download: sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2031325

>[Drei] ヘチマに恋する女子校生 -JK×JK- - 2016/05/27
route2.co.jp/Drei/Products/JxJ2/index.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=890870
Download: sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2031324

>[筆柿そふと] WIZARD LINKS - 2016/05/27
fudegaki.jp/wizardlinks/
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=860873

>[REAL] いたずら家庭教師 ~密室の猥褻指導~ - 2016/05/27
itazura.biz/01_it-pro/pro08/index.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=888781
Download: sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2031232

Cowtits a best

>inb4 OP is translated!?

Why should I play a Hentai game and not just watch Hentai?

Hentai animation is fucking awful.

what game

games are interactive

kimomen demo harem guild

Hentai animation is bad or at least inconsistent, the lenght of a game allows to do more stuff in regards to the characters, dialoguq and sex, there is more variety. As most h-games have static or slightly animated scenes you can have more detailed art and more ambitious scenes than most anime can afford to.

And when an h-anime is based on something, it almost always cut most of the content due to time constraints.

I don't get what people see in hentai anime. Shitty animation and rushed everything.
If the problem is that games are time consuming or something, h-manga are almost always a better alternative than anime, due to pretty much the same reasons here Cheap ass hentai animation just won't be able to replicate the artstyle and detail people like Kagami, Takeda Hiromitsu or Mizuryu Kei put in their work.

>never watched hentai anime
>played Rance 03, good game
>Rance 01 has anime
>why not, watch them
>wot
Millie and Patty are cute though.

Any working link for EroticalNIGHT? I need some nostalgia masturbations.

>Why should I play a game if I can watch a movie

This doesn't work?
sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=196382

squeez-soft.jp/soft/h_eapp/index.html

what game is this and how do I play it?

You wait till it gets released.

any good honey select cards?

>Try checking out some works by Ishimura
>literally facehuggers in one of his works
Damn son. His works arent bad though.

>Sims
So basically I spend days at work saving for a radio then come back and have my cheap oven set me on fire when cooking?

Like, really, eratohos are cool and all but that one seems easily most grindy conceptually and since nips love their grind, it has to be a pain to play.

Or does money grow on trees in that game?

It stops at 35%~

Has anyone had any success using the hongfire translation for secrossphere? I'm not having any luck but I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

>get best water from 霧の湖
>feed the sake bug in the kitchen
>wait five days, extract sake and sell it
Seems like the best way to earn money

>Honey Select is good
>People start posting cards and screenshots of their customized waiftu
>People protest and ask for a general for it.
>General is made and hgg goes quiet again.
>Honey Select is bad
>People complain that hentai games are shit now adays.
>People stop caring after a week
>Posting about the game stops and hgg goes silent again.
the internet is just a lose-lose situation isn't it?

>Honey Select is good

You crazy man.

Re-requesting.

fuck off

why fuck off when we can get our fuck on

>user provides literally no information on context or even a screenshot so I can find it myself
>hurr durr fuck off you should already know which game
Yeah, how about you fuck off?

What's wrong with scat?

Its shit

Based on previous thread posts, it is most likely EroTW.

Please read next time.

Not to condone his response, but I feel the problem is less that you're asking and rather the way you asked and that you asked multiple times. Tagging the original post and asking agin rather than your response would probably have triggered a less agressive response. Another problem he had issue with is that you're asking multiple times when no one was willing or able to respond before.

There was enough posts to figure it out without even trying. You're just dumb.

Just scroll up you fucking retard and stop shitposting. It really does not matter one itty bitty bit that you don't know what game it is. Stop announcing to everyone that you don't know stuff. Just stop. Lurk more and stop posting.

Only people with shit taste like it.

Both of them have their merits.

>You will never have Larry Butz recommend you a cursed video that summons a ghost loli to fuck you.

what, i dont remember this happening

>said ghost loli immediately NTRs you by fucking him afterwards
nothx

She plays everyone like a goddamn fiddle. Besides loli and mature version might as well be two different women. They're even voiced by different girls.

Fair enough, but based on idiots like it's likely that they're just angry that I couldn't tell from his post alone what it was, and this specific idiot seems to think that I was just blogging about not knowing the game rather than asking for a source so I could play the game.
People as always are angry at the thought of some "outsider" polluting their precious general, so they get angry at any lack of knowledge, which they erroneously attribute to being new.

>musumama 3 never.

the first one with hanako is pretty good.

user there is a post in this very thread that links to all the info about it plus the download link I'd understand if this was an old thread which would make it difficult to search through.

Anyone know of any good spooky VNs?
You know the ones that'll fuck me up and give me nightmare fuel for weeks.

>it's likely that they're just angry that I couldn't tell from his post alone what it was
More like they're tired of dealing with retards who can't scroll up literally 10 posts to see the discussion of the time stop within the game and a reply chain that goes all the way to the user posting eratohoTW. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to connect the time stop together, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to connect mentions of the touhou in the posts together.

Like I know you'd be rather lazy and just ask then do that again instead of scrolling up but at least try.

>which they erroneously attribute to being new
>info in the past 4 threads plus some random posts hinting to it
>IM NOT NEW, I SWEAR

>they're just angry that I couldn't tell from his post alone what it was
You should be angry at yourself for thinking that people are obligated to put as many details into their posts such that even the most uninformed person would be able to find it. For some reason it also never crossed your mind that there are maybe other posts (in this very thread) talking about the possibly the same game simply judging from the content of the posts.
>think that I was just blogging about not knowing the game rather than asking for a source
Asking for source is a direct admission that you don't know what it is. Not only that, but you are requesting the information for personal delivery when you can't be bothered to read any other posts. Then you have the gall to again beg people to re-read your post (which was for some reason in spoiler tags, which is used to hide posts) because you couldn't handle the inattention you yourself have exemplified.
>any lack of knowledge, which they erroneously attribute to being new.
It's not a matter of being new, it's a matter of being dumb which you alone have been no matter how many "idiot"s you sling around. But even so I don't think that relation is a erroneous one if you consider scope. You were new to discussion of the game which is why you had lack of knowledge about what it even was. Similarly people can be new to a general or board which is why they will lack knowledge on what kinds of things they talk about. That's not universal but in general it holds and what do you know we have a perfect example in you.

Just finished Honey Select trial.

Graphic is pretty much the same as SBPR, but waaay better performance due to not being open-world, as expected.
Character maker is rip straight from SBPR, which is not really a problem.
As for the H-scene, I'm not really picky about those anyway as long as it doesn't look like total horse shit. I like the idea that only certain speed affect the bar, but the transition between each is not as smooth as SBPR's, don't know why they didn't stick with that. Also I really like the idea of H positions progression (Kissing > Groping > Penetrating, etc.)

攫ノ雌

>it doesn't take a rocket scientist to connect mentions of the touhou in the posts together
Did you even read the post? Point out the part that mentions touhou in any way, shape, or form.
I've been on Veeky Forums since 2007 and on /hgg/ since 2012, mate. You seem to be part of the problem of "But MY /hgg/ couldn't possibly not know something! You must be new!"

I'm glad that the thread is getting free bumps but can you guys save the metaposting for a slow hour

I would like to see this cartoon.
What is its name?

yeah

post cards.

>You should be angry at yourself for thinking that people are obligated to put as many details into their posts such that even the most uninformed person would be able to find it.
Who ever said that? I asked for sauce and that's it.
>All of that nonsense
I was asking for the source, mate. Calm down with your over-analysis. Nothing around the post was related by subject, so why the fuck would I have assumed that they were related?
>which was for some reason in spoiler tags
It's for comedic effect, user. How fucking new are you that you don't even understand that? It's "hiding" the stupid request for sauce, though you just spend half an hour typing this angry rant of yours so I assume that you're not bright enough to have caught that.
>which is used to hide posts
No, it isn't.
>it's a matter of being dumb which you alone have been no matter how many "idiot"s you sling around
What makes you think that the two are mutually exclusive? I'm implicitly labeling myself as an idiot by asking for sauce, so of course I am. That doesn't mean that you aren't also a fucking idiot.
Also,
>It's not a matter of being new, it's a matter of being dumb which can only happen because you're new
10/10 reasoning.

>I've been on Veeky Forums since 2007 and on /hgg/ since 2012
So you never knew how to read?

>Point out the part that mentions touhou in any way, shape, or form
Okay.
>Be new resident in the human village
en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Human_Village

Relax guys. Its just a hentai game thread. Nothing at stake. No big deal. Take it easy.

just saying. when i saw "stop time" I thought of eraTW because you know, there were discussions about it earlier.

>Humans are only in Touhou
Good to know, I wasn't aware. Boy was I wrong, I thought that almost every single fantasy world had a human race in it.

what a tease

I'm happy we can agree that you weren't aware of the place called "human village" in the touhou universe, while the post explicitly mentioned it. Continue your shit flinging contest further if so you wish.

>Who ever said that?
>>user provides literally no information on context or even a screenshot so I can find it myself
Are you going to pretend this isn't you complaining about just that?
>the stupid request for sauce
>I'm implicitly labeling myself as an idiot
So can you stop being stupid and making stupid posts then?

How do you take screenshots?

>people are obligated to put as many details into their posts such that even the most uninformed person would be able to find it
>user provides literally no information on context or even a screenshot so I can find it myself
How are those two the same? The user didn't include any information in the post so I asked about the source. How the fuck do those mean the same thing in your tiny, autistic mind?
>So can you stop being stupid and making stupid posts then?
You're the one who spend half an hour writing an angry rant in a fucking h-game thread, mate. Are you really sure that you should be throwing that term around so liberally?

>Can only force FXAA through Nvidia control panel

Oh well, at least the jaggies don't look as horrible now.

>FXAA
I would rather have no AA. FXAA looks so awful.

And this is how it looks like without FXAA.

I know it's cool to hate on FXAA, but it does look better in this case.

I would've used other type of AA but it somehow doesn't work.

Her outline looks a bit better and that's about it. Everything else looks like a Gaussian blur was applied to it.

Everything in the background does have gaussian blur applied to it.

Look up "densetsu series" and if you're getting ghost lol is then you got it. Butz is a side character in episode 2.

Toshi Densetsu Series to be precise.

speaking of toshi densetsu. some idiot on /h/ thought hanako didn't have different forms in the manga and called the OVA shit for doing so. Needless to say, someone posted the manga and blew him the fuck out.

this shit seriously looks ugly as fuck

please stop posting it

way too close to 3dpd

I want to vomit

w-what is this

I like twin lolis.

do they fuck tho?

looks like illusion, possibly in the second post, who knows.

hello there, scarlet sisters

Got it, cheers love.

dayum

Tiny

Hello!

I want to smooch her mole

Can anyone vouch for the latest ta-boo mega file that went into the pastebin? my anti-virus flagged it as suspicious and as a dumb non tech wiz i'm not sure what to do.

>The World
>steal Sumireko's pantsu
>resume time
>she feels embarrassed, doesn't know what happened
>feeling smug, I give her some tea to calm her tits
>she suspects me, search my body
>takes back the pantsu
>now she can threaten to inform on me any moment
Shit nigger I thought 2hus are supposed to be dumb

>I would've used other type of AA but it somehow doesn't work.
Try Reshade, use the Dx11 replacer. The SMAA filter seems to work with CM3D2, so it should work with that thing.

is there a link to the trial?

>aa3 will use 3dpd artstyle
Embrace the disgusting
Preach the unnerving
It's time to finally bloom

Just went through Taimanin Yukikaze.
Fapworthy/10
was my first black lilith game

the PC never even fucks the girls. not what I wanted or expected. really hated the way it ended. straight in the feels.

2hus aren't dumb!

>really hated the way it ended
well, there's like 4 endings but I presume you meant the Yukikaze corruption end

also in TY2 Tatsurou gets to fuck but it's the new glasses bitch

Anyone have RePure Aria? The links in the OP are RIP.

Doesn't he also fuck his sister in her route?

Everyone does

Dumb question, but what was that game that just finally released that was almost vaporware? With the fox girl welcoming you into her house?

yes
nyaa

Too bad about the hair. I like short hair, but this is awful.

Of course its awful, its 3dpd