Does Bitcoin have a future?

Does Bitcoin have a future?

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoin.org/en/protect-your-privacy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't worry, when there will be no cash anymore and every fucking little expense will be tracked, bitcoin will have its use.

Yes, a bright future

Even with coin mixers bitcoin is still pretty trackable, especially if you have the power of a government computer farm.

Lol no go google all the hacks that have happened in the past year alone.

>implying government's won't just make their own cryptocurrencies so they can maintain control of everything
USDcoin
EURcoin
GBPcoin

Yhea it's not like if tons of development was made to increase bitcoin privacy, and other crypto which are designed to be anonymous existed.

That's also possible, but I don't think all the cc company will let this happen.

It's still not that much more private than before. bitcoin.org/en/protect-your-privacy

>Lol no go google all the hacks that have happened in the past year alone.
Literally 0
Bitcoin has never been hacked.

I know but I'm sure it will when we will need it. node to node encryption,.. Talking about the future here

I can tell you didn't google it since the most recent one is from literally a week ago in an article titled "the wretched endless cycle of Bitcoin hacks"

Oh boy

If some nigger steals money from you wallet did he hack the Dollar / Federal Reserve?

If Bitfinex taxes each individual user 36% on their entire wallet as a recoup method for $70 million USD worth of BTC would you consider them hacked?

No.
I would consider them jews.
Also Bitfinex ≠ Bitcoin

If federal reserve banks got hacked consistently then fuck yes, I would say the dollar got hacked. Literally nobody would want any dollars if transactions were not safe through banks. The dollar would absolutely plummet in value if a federal bank got hacked to even a small percentage of its total supply (in the billions of dollars).

When bitcoin exchanges get hacked all the time, though, you guys are all cool with that. "Bitcoin didn't get hacked, just the exchange did!". Oh.. you mean the same exchanges that account for a million bitcoin a day in trading volume? Oh those exchanges... the ones who's entire value of bitcoin is dependant on? They are unreliable and massively vulnerable? No that's cool. They have nothing to do with bitcoin. Topfuckingkek.

Just go somewhere. Please. Fucking leave. Do you realize this is a crypto board asshole? I have had to listen to you bitcoin bashers for years on here. What the fuck do you get out of it? I'm tired of having to hear the same shit over and over. We get it. Bitcoin isn't perfect. So what? We are trying to make money here so why rain on our parade?

I would say the dollar got hacked if it could be counterfeit succesfully. I would say a bank got robbed if dollars had been stolen from it. I would say an exchange got robbed if bitcoin had been stolen from it.

You're arguing semantics, but I will bite. If a federal reserve bank got hacked into, it would obviously be for the purpose of theft. Robbery, using the legal definition, is something else entirely. Robbery assumes theft by physical force, violence or threat of violence use of fear. Under this definition, theft of money by hacking into a bank server would not be considered robbery.

Counterfeiting legal tender does not constitute hacking under any definition.