/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Fates FAQ (please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE

>Previous:

I love Elise!

I love Sakura!

I love red hair!

Cutest family

Would Ophelia roleplay as a literal semen demon?

Caeldori Bestdori!

Felicia is the cutest! She gives my life meaning! Every day spent with her is a blessing! I`ll always be there for her and she`ll always be there for me! She is my soulmate! I could never want anything more! I love Felicia!

Someone post that comic with Gunter and Hisame. It's cute.

Is Witch Felicia strong?

Fuck off, you piece of garbage.

White haired dragon dori

>finally beat Heirs of Fate on Lunatic
>come back to false flags and shitposting
I don't know who's impersonating me, but I'll just go ahead a nip this in the bud with a freshly updated castle card.

I personally have nothing against Belkadude. I don't hate him; I completely indifferent towards his existence. He's free to shill his castle card with the rest of us. He visits my castle; I visit his castle. There's nothing more to it.

Stop falling for blatant false flags, people. If it's anything besides my standard shilling copypasta message, it's undoubtedly not me.

Now if you can kindly post those NA castles, I'll be happy to visit back. I need VP, BP, and accessories that aren't Bath Towels. Don't forget to leave feedback. Come buy a skill or something. Maybe you'll get a nice Bond Unit.

Treasure buddies!

I haven't completed a single fire emblem game

So that was not you. That is a relief. All I want to do is share my castle code and earn some more BP and VP. Just the same as you.

I visit/battle/gift back.

Treasure boobies!

I like Hana

>le velouria is busty meme

fuck off, phoneposter.

I like a white-haired dori too, but I prefer Hinoka!dori
Besides, you can't marry a dragon dori!

She is pretty good. Witch is just too good for any magic user. Felicia will suffer from being blind though.

Start now

I want to stick my cock deep in Caeldori's ass while she begs me to fuck her harder.

She's such an anal slut.

You don't want to be a proud mother who has children that loyally protect you?

That's her mother you're thinking of.

Very, pretty much unstoppable!

>Start now
backlog and multiplayer games are killing me

I'll get to it one day

I can still be a proud father to a baby/kanpeki dragon, though!

I want to do sexual things to this hot piece of lobster ass.

Azura a shit

I miss Flora threads. When can we have another one?

Tsubaki doesn't seem to be the kind of guy that is into that rough stuff though.

We know Xander

t.xander

Same desu.

Sev is a buttslut too. I bet both of them would love to be fucked in the ass side by side.

If the Lobster has a kid, does that make him a Crawdad?

Why did her supports have to be so shit?

stop

Are you nuts?

They probably get off to bandits capturing all three of them and fucking them all in the ass side by side.

>Niles and Nina support with Tsubaki and Caeldori
Well, that isn't without basis I suppose

Are literally any of these builds actually viable?

from left to right starting from the top

no
kinda
kinda
kinda with flame shuriken
yes
yes
yes
not really

I thought her support was weird and cute, but the problem is that it's pretty much the same thing for every character. Not enough support variety in Fates in general.

>Sakura isn't wearing pants

Can you post your MyCastle so I can try to destroy her?

Basara Camilla, Wyvern Lord Ryoma and Cavalier Takumi look decent.

You're trying a bit too hard to trigger me.
OK, this is the last (you) you're getting from me

Only Xander, Leo, and Sakura seem unlikely.

I'm more peeved at the fact that the fact that they're half-subhuman and not raised by subhumans isn't touched upon. They were raised by (presumably) human caretakers, why the fuck does Velouria act like she does? I guess Selkie acts more like a hyperactive kid, but Velouria is just strange given her circumstances.

>white hair
NO

you could give leo the levin sword so he can be okay

I guess we'd just have to chalk it up to subhuman instinct or something. Selkie still does stuff like chew on furniture and bring dead birds to people like a cat would even though she wasn't raised by subhumans.

Plowing Nowi's tight loli dragonpussy! Going ballsdeep and bottoming out her cute little love canal! Making her reflexively lock her slender legs around your waist! Suckling her puffy, budding nipples! Mercilessly teasing her naked clit with your fingers as you stuff her full of your cockmeat! Inducing her to cum repeatedly while wrapped around your shaft! Muffling her cries of orgasm by fucking her throat with your tongue! Stimulating her cervix directly to make her ovulate for you! Filling her to the brim with your seed! Patting her head and telling her what a sweet girl she is! Having her stroll around the Shepard's camp while dribbling your excess semen down her inner thigh!

/feg/

give me six flipper rolls

Well, Kaden doesn't do that. I'm more inclined to believe it's retarded writing and the writers thinking it's cute or something stupid like that.

>not giving her blue hair via Oboro
>not turning her into a lord
>not making her your own poor mans Lucina
I CHALLENGE MY KANPEKI

That's a cordy, not a dory, silly user!
I like both, though

>all these people saying Knight!Sakura wouldn't be viable

She's got 50/50 on both her Str and Mag growth and starts with 11 Str at level 1, making her perfect for both regular combat and Bolt Naginta abuse. She comes within a few points of each of her caps in Str, Skl, Spd, and Def, easily caps Lck, and has some solid HP and Mag to boot. Literally her only deficiency is Res.

Best sister.

Well, that's a very old picture! I dug up my old castle card, i`m about halfway through revelations right now. I would love for you to visit though! JP version

I love Pieri and so do you!

I love Pieri! Can words express how much I do?

Sup Laslow

in Great Knight*

I don't really get the impression that the writers ever intended to make the characters in this game particularly compelling or believable, which is pretty much fine by me. That's never been what I play a Fire Emblem game for anyway.

i see

i guess she's pretty strong

>Could not find the data

Now I want to try that. Can she get Knight with friendship seals or do i have to fuck her myself?

>Cucked by Inigo

i want to stuff Caeldori full of sake and fuck her when she's blacked out

If waifufags don't want to be bullied or "targeted", why do they run around screaming like retards with signs that say "LISTEN TO ME LISTEN TO ME KICK ME KICK ME!"

Eh, that's not a real cuck meme. It's not one you can try and use as "evidence", in any case.

ok

Huh, that's strange! Are you sure you're using the JP version? I`ll go renew it if so since it's been ages since last doing that

>Mamui and Kaze's A Support

Best bro, wish I could hit A+ with him

Which girl gives the best titfucks? Which one puts her heart and soul into making her man cum with her titties and maybe her mouth?

If you see a retard being a retard and throwing shit everywhere, do you throw shit back?

Wait, do I have to have the JP version of the game?

Think about your question just for a bit.

Would that make her a Drunk Dori?

Pretty sure you have to give her a one-way ticket to Valla yourself.

Castles are region-locked. There's a reason shills specify NA/EU/JP.

me too

there's nothing hotter than fucking a drunk bitch

how do you think caeldori will sluggishly react to dick in her ass

damn you nintendo

Well, you still get Ninja from him if you use a Friendship Seal, there's no A+ conversations or anything.

I'm not trying to meme here but I think it would be really hot if Caeldori massaged my prostate

This is what anti-fags don't understand. Those cuteposters you're trying to run out by calling them cucks or saying their waifu is shit or whatever, that stuff is essentially just going in one ear and right out the other. All you're doing is contributing more shitposting to the thread and throwing people who act chill about their favorite character of choice under the bus for no good reason. Then newfags hop on the bandwagon and think it's cool to hate those characters just because, and we then have yet another form of shitposting to deal with on top of everything else.

I want Oboro to get full of sake and then rape me in a drunken fervour

toot

Best prostitute desu

Kill yourself faggot.

An innocent, frail maiden like her probably isn't into stuff like that

Pump and dump Charlotte

>being this mad
Just close your eyes, take a deep breath... and walk away from the screen.

>being this mad
Just close your eyes, take a deep breath... and walk away from the screen.

Just close your screen and walk away from your eyes.

Almost... to Flora's... chapter... almost...

I actually found the first Revelations stage I like, with the red and blue rooms.

I miss having two children

>Exorcist Xander
45/50/25/50/50/60/40/30
Pretty shit desu. At least he has a bit more bulk than your typical mage.

>Basara Camilla
60/60/35/60/65/40/40/45
Really solid.

>Samurai Leo
55/35/55/50/65/60/30/55
Meh. Won't be hurting things unless you give him a levin sword. At least he's not slow.

>Ninja Else
35/10/65/45/75/70/20/55
Magic shuriken.

>Wyvern Lord Ryoma
60/60/0/65/55/45/55/25
Same as Camilla. Great.

>Cavalier Takumi
60/50/0/70/50/60/45/25
Pretty balanced. High movement and ignoring terrain thanks to fuujin is good.

>Knight Sakura
65/50/50/55/45/65/50/20
Surprisingly not as bad as I thought. She's no Effie but not terrible.