/mgg/ - Metal Gear & Kojima General

“The stick is the first tool that mankind created to put distance between himself and bad things – to protect himself, The second tool mankind created is a rope. A rope is a tool used to secure things that are important to you” edition

>The Lost Tapes (no password needed)
mega.nz/#!nIIHhRYB!7ARV7HCJaYGLgUTd_gBYSRnrygfxMGQo-SFrvHET3PY

>Patch changelog
konami.jp/mgs5/tpp/en/online/notes.php5

>Offical MGO/FOB Events News
konami.jp/mgs5/tpp/en/news/index.php5

>Servers Operating Status
konami.jp/mgs_portal/jp/info/?id=674

>FOB guide
pastebin.com/9PkL3JfX
>MGSV Extended Soundtrack
mega.nz/#F!1o8FTbAL!-lVNu5ReRDTcksRfHIxBHA

>NEW PLAYER GUIDE
i.imgur.com/K9rvfa4.jpg

>ARCHIVED THREADS (RIP ARCHIVE.MOE)
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/mgg/type/op/

>STEAM GROUP
steamcommunity.com/groups/metalgeargeneral

>/mgg/ ONEDRIVE FOLDER
onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=65254E4C501EDAEF!4116&authkey=!AMDti9C9NNjfhT8&ithint=folder,xlsx

>LISTS, GUIDES, DOWNLOADS AND OTHER STUFF
pastebin.com/qM3XwMce

>MGS2 SUBSTANCE NOVEL - NEEDS TRANSLATION
mega.nz/#!Y08iFCBa!Z3j3Tco4vE14mwwVJTQbch9Zo4SvZRXO1ntjEjn1JRc

>MGSV NOVEL - PARTIALLY TRANSLATED
mega.nz/#!U1NFzAII!4nuhjrIo8arMdb2Ref4dWRB-4CZ86Sp9QY1sYDnhVfM

>TIMELINE AND EPILOGUES:
pastebin.com/3m93ExcY
>CHAPTER 1:
pastebin.com/frkkvef3
>CHAPTER 2:
pastebin.com/7YMg9Gia

>KOJIMA'S THOUGHTS ABOUT THE NOVELIZATION
pastebin.com/JVZZxW1D

>QTS FARMING
i.imgur.com/19a5fFK.jpg

>Weapons and stuff
unknown321.github.io/mgsmonsterguns

last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NoChEq-fad0?t=15m35s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw I will never be Joosten‘s gf

I'll keep coming

Kojima released the trailer to DS early to save /mgg/ from spiraling into chaos. We love you kojima.

Source: my dad works at kojima

Quiet was never important to Venom and he never touched her
Quiet died after having her virginity taken by soviets and then abandoned and left for dead.

Rape isn't sex. She would have still been a virgin if they raped her, which they didn't.

you can't create a stick

it's sitting there you just found it

>Venom abandons Quiet scene
>Venom ignoring Quiet scene
>Venom saying he's going to kill Quiet scene
>Venom saying he's going to kill Quiet scene
>Venom killing Quiet scene
>Venom disgusted by Quiet scene
>Venom looking into the gas pit to see Quiet in pain, and not actually about jump in scene
>Venom leaving the tank for Quiet to take the shot scene
>Pequod patronizing Quiet are the last words she hears as Venom says nothing and ignores her scene
>Venom unimpressed with Quiet scene
>Venom annoyed by Quiet's love scene
>Venom breaking Quiet's heart for the third, no, fourth time scene
No, third time's the charm for her to die.
>Venom ignoring Quiet for the xth time scene
>Venom telling Quiet to kill herself scene that we never got
>Venom's hateful words to Quiet that we never got scene
>Venom ignoring Quiet's love scene
>Venom never returning to afghanistan because he doesn't have love for Quiet info that we never got
>Venom laughing at Quiet crying scene that we never got
>Quiet dying alone, maybe suicide from unrequited love scene that we never got
>Venom playing Quiet's message across MB as they all laugh scene that we never got.
>Venom having a drink with Kaz and Ocelot and Diamond Dogs to celebrate a job well done on not doing anything and getting Quiet to speak and Venom abandons her scene that we'll neverever get.
>All the correctness in all of my posts that will never be proven because Kojima nor Konami doesn't care to confirm it, article that we'll never get.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD BAN THIS GUY HE WON'T EVER GO AWAY

Nice headcanon, kid. Now get some sleep.

She climbed the rock face and stood at the top. There, she could see the earth stretching all the way to the horizon. Aah, is this really how big the world is? The sky is so blue it makes me dizzy, and so very high. Its deep blue hue and height tell me of its connection into outer space. Is there truly no place where I belong, not even in this vast world?
'I'll take you there.' Where could it be, Boss? Can I see it from here?
The heat in Quiet's chest grew too much to bear, and she fell to her knees. Her tears ran down her cheeks and to her neck before dripping to her chest. It was time to close her mouth.
"I am Quiet. I am... the absence of words"
Placing her hand to her chest, she apologized to the newly-born children within. Sorry, but I can't let you out of here. You will disappear with me.
Quiet doused herself with the gas tank, and ignited it with Big Boss's lighter.

"Same rules we had since the first man picked up a stick and best the second man's ass with it."

I cant wait to use a baby on a string as a weapon

beat*

Mods literally cannot stop ban evasion.

No accounts means no efficient banning.

When I say 'love' scene i don't mean sex I mean her trying to tell him she loves him and him telling her to fuck off because he is annoyed by her and ignores her.

its a grapple hook

And Venom feels hate and anger and rage and contempt for Quiet, while she is the exact opposite.

I want to talk about Death Stranding

Venom always held his head up high whenever he sees he broke Quiet's heart, about 3 times. He really got a kick out of it by shutting her down all the time and cucking (not that they were a thing) her with all of the female recruits above her cell.

Why do you always post this at the end of every thread?

Amazes me how all of everybody knows Venom was too good for Quiet and he is a legend and hero for hating her and fucking her over. Yet continue go against the facts because memes allow it, and I don't do the name switcharoo meme

>headcanon

Nice headcanon, now let the factposter continue his facts about the hatred Venom had for Quiet and he told her to kill herself.

Quiet just wanted to live a life with Venom but he's like 'peace out mofo, I ain't ever coming back for you, you ain't no soldier or even worthy to be thought about or spoken of ever again.'

And yet the reunion probably shows that she really did love him with all of her heart and her love for him never ever went away, even though he abandoned her, which is why the bond is full.

By the end lines of her theme she knows it was all lies and manipulation but she still loves him and could have made a life with him if he so wanted but he didn't, he had her heart in his hand and stomped on it and left, he knew she loved him but he never really cared for her.

Quiet was mentioned 282 times in the previous thread, which is LESS than the thread before it

Step up your game quiet autist!

He never once was happy or let his guard down around her, she thought he was the greatest person in the world and never stopped thinking that, no matter what he thought of her.

I really feel like my autism does bring me back here, I can't not come back because you guys constantly talk shit about her without actually saying her name

this is pure unadulterated truth.

Someone link this mod so I can actually have a reason to try out MGSV again.

Stefanie Joosten

Best post in this thread

Should have never been brought back to motherbase, but breaking her heart to the max is effecient torture.
Motherbase is complete without her.

For

She's lesbian, men disgust her

Read the post again

>Joosten
>lesbian
No way, bullshit

This pic is from a shoot with a model, not her bf
Stefanie loves cute women, not ugly hairy guys, sorry :)

>Stefanie loves cute women
Proof?

A guy saw her private facebook and saw some stuff, I don't know much about it

>an "x" guy watched "x" thing.
Nice fucking argument, shitlord.

He posted some rares on mgg months ago dude, he was legit

Nah, she's straight. She will marry one day and give birth to two beatiful children

Nice push up bra, slut.

Sounds very believable, especially because he didn't save any of it

>This "Joosten is a lesbian" meme again

can't believe I have to post this again youtu.be/NoChEq-fad0?t=15m35s

>slut
R-rude

>that shitty character creation
>my character looked like hers
>same shit for my friends characters

I want to cuddle Quiet's feet just like how Venom does.

I want to cuddle Huey and caress his stubble.

Ground Zeroes was the prologue
The Phantom Pain was the main

We haven't gotten an epilogue yet.

The epilogue is Episode 51.

She makes me feel things

Moby Dick was released without one... at first...
Problem is that the author of this moby dick got bullied the fuck out, thus the epilogue will never come.

Phantom Pain was the false main, famalamska

I want to bully Huey and kick his butt.

I want to comfort Huey after you do that to him.

I wish I could've thrown Huey of the helipad instead of sending him down with a life raft.

Glug-glug motherfucker.

pussy enabler

Meanies.

>Game gives you the illusion of choice a few times
>Can't choose what to do with huey
I mean he would have survived either way because of plot armor but he should have suffered more

>you will never cuddle with Joosten under a big cozy blanket, around 2 am, strings of Christmas lights twinkling around the room, after a long walk through an empty city during the first snow of the season, enjoying each others company, taking photos on a 35mm camera of hers, hugging her and kissing her forehead and brushing away huge flakes of pure white snow, nothing else just you and her and the winter silence

You can punch, kick and shoot him, I don't know why you're complaining.

go back to 8ch fag

What presents would you get her?

So after every mission in the GMP gains and usage there's 'battery power', what the hell is that supposed to be?

your night vision goggles

cut content. dont worry about it
its only just how long you used the nvg for

So who here has jerked it to kojima before?

me

Quiet guy is asleep for once. Quick post shit that triggers him!

my pet dog got extremely injured in the eye, its healed now but its literally exposed flesh and i dont want it to infect with dog killed viruses.

any nice to way to give her a safe, yet cool looking eyepatch like d-dog? i'm not good at these kinds of first aid wumbo jumbo.

How do we report intentional animal abuse from people who want to mimic videogaems?

Whether Quiet was happy with Venom or not, Venom didn't care and gave her the dirtiest looks possible to break her heart.
then had her thrown on a chopper with her photos and sinful butterfly,
she was crying the whole time,
and they handed to Quiet to the soviets.
Yada yada
She will always love him even though he abandoned her.
and dies.
Whether from shooting her brains out or parasites, other soviets?
we won't know because nobody truly cared about her well being.

That's the Quiet you're talking about memester.

That's Quiet you're talking about.

Peace day came when Venom forced Quiet out of MB and handed her to soviets and put a plan together to abandon her and break her heart.
After that Peace Day was on Mother Base Permanently.

If Paz and Quiet were in different places, Venom would fugg Paz all the time and wouldn't have forced her out/let her leave/abandon her for dead.
Venom would have brought ANY OTHER chick that wasn't Quiet back with him instead of leading her to her heartbreak and death.

Venom only wanted to see Quiet on fire again, was that too much to ask?

Quiet may have been Venom Snake's only love interest that found him attractive probably, but he was repelled by her and only wanted Paz in all reality, his everything was Paz and Venom is Quiet's everything.

Get a life

Then again, she is an anti-hero the hero is meant to kill her, and did kill her because he broke her heart when he abandoned her, and all that.

Howdy, /mgg/, /aceg/ here. Good luck at divegrass today!

And Venom didn't give a fuck about her in all reality because she was a revolting, shame about unrequited love, a tragedy that he didn't want to tap that ass, only tap the trigger to her brain or heart.

And the heroine goes unrecognized and unloved because of who she is, she never made Venom Snake happy, only annoyed and was completely useless to him.

Ask a vet.

It really is like the original little mermaid sorta, but she was revolting, she killed herself from unrequited love and the protag doesn't give her a second thought while she thought of him always and how it was all lies but loves him dearly.

Don't do that again. Just ignore him.

I know, unrequited love, being ignored and told to kill herself was the hardest thing she has heard in her life probably.

>3 months since I last played

So, what are the chances my Mother Base has been completely looted?

Also, here's to a good game later. Best regards, /aceg/

Nobody missed her, she was the only one, in '84 atleast that loves him for who he is and the front he puts up when around her. When the person you love most threatens you, it has to be hard to take.

I can't help myself man.

Will you marry me, user?

Brave arms would have been fucking great. MGS is already basically Ace Combat: Action RPG

If only we got an AC game written by Kojima

woodberry

He only ever wanted to stab her through the heart, love interests really are pained when it's unrequited love, Kojima and Konami knew what they was doing when they made her optional, and had him shoot her in the heart. Because that's what happened, he shot her in the heart, he's to blame, he gives love a bad name,

It's true, he hated her, you're an idiot if you don't see that, he literally told her to kill herself, that was the rain scene, the little mermaid that kills herself because she is unloved and even if she spoke in any way he would have killed her.

I wonder if she's ever going to model wedding dresses again

She sacrifices herself, in her message, she is telling him she loves him with everything that she is and if he comes to look for her, she would make him happy. but Venom didn't see happiness with her in any form, except out of his life.