WE'RE GOING TO THE MOON BOYS

WE'RE GOING TO THE MOON BOYS.

youtube.com/watch?v=FdO-_cfTqXw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yB8tgVqmKzw#t=0m43s
m.reddit.com/r/DarkNetMarkets/comments/4z0wm3/alphabay_market_launched_first_phase_of_monero/
forum.getmonero.org/5/support/2384/the-easiest-way-to-buy-monero
motherboard.vice.com/read/monero-cryptocurrency-dark-net-drug-dealers-hope-more-anonymous-than-bitcoin-alphabay
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>WE'RE GOING TO THE MOON
Current Monero chart brings up that old Bitcoin feel again.
youtube.com/watch?v=yB8tgVqmKzw#t=0m43s

Tbh Monero is the only altcoin with any future. ETH is now a mess and every other one is almost certainly a scam

Alphabay (largest DNM) supporting Monero from 1st Sept

m.reddit.com/r/DarkNetMarkets/comments/4z0wm3/alphabay_market_launched_first_phase_of_monero/

shits risen too fast and is too high now for a buy in. I'm expecting a crash.

up by 60% yee

who didnt get on this train deserves to be poor

This shuttle is headed for the moon, baby.

we're not coming back down.

Why do I always miss the boat

>Why do I always miss the boat
Implying Veeky Forums didn't warn people for days.

I retract my previous statement. I bought in.

this shit has risen a dollar since my last post..

we have been shilling monero for days.. we tried to help Veeky Forums poorfags double their money in the span of a few hours.. its like they want to remain poor!

Kudos to the ones who got in

Bought in. Since the DN market places are adopting it, this is a good buy. And it legitimately has use - full anonymity. Fuck NSA and all that.

You don't miss the boat stupid. Check the google trends, subreddit stats and overall popularity. Nobody knows about Monero and it has just been announced that DN markets are switching to it.

Step by step guide for people who heard about crypto currencies today on how to buy monero?

WE DID IT BOYS

Soon as I buy it will drop like a stone

You need to buy bitcoin before you can buy anything else. Make an account with Coinbase, link your bank account to your Coinbase account and buy some bitcoin. Then transfer your bitcoin over to an exchange like bittrex.

I bought just over a thousand Monero a few months back. Glad to see its features are finally being recognized.

To be fair, Veeky Forums shills most of the top 20 altcoins. It's not surprising that some people missed this boat.

forum.getmonero.org/5/support/2384/the-easiest-way-to-buy-monero

These are all the steps you have to go through just to buy this shitcoin. What a fucking joke.

Poorfag and don't wanna die poor.. based anons send me monero for harambe.. thenks

It will, but think what will happen if it gets replaced from Bitcoin to Monero in dark markets. Bitcoin = game over.

With this announcement

where do we see this averaging out?
This is obviously the future of the DNM's once there's a blockchain related bust.
Or maybe all the markets will just adopt it before then.

Any good mining tutorials?

I was hoping that DNM and most people in general would use monero over butcoin. I was also hoping that prices wouldn't be so volatile. Oh well

Retards

All this means is BTC is too mainstream

Amero might be big on the darknet bt that just means BTC will sky rocket on the mainnet

Monero is not replacing BTC just on illegal activities meanwhile just watch as ETC BTC and LISK dominate the mainnet did i mention DGB?

>Monero is not replacing BTC just on illegal activities

Why not? It is more anonymous. Only use from Bitcoin is dark net criminal purchases. Nobody uses Bitcoin in real life for alpaca socks and shit. Lets be real here. So Monero -> Better bitcoin. Put 2 and 2 together.

>bought at 0.0076
>sold at 0.0087

>add more funds
buy orders start going crazy
>buy in at 0.0091
>everything falls back down to 0.007 range

looks like I'm going long..

I did and monero aint doing shit

What should be my target entry point to get in on this?

ETC because monero is shit

ETC sucks cock and is going to die soon

monero is some spic bullshit from mexico

I HAVE ONLY $15 IN MY BANK ACCOUNT HOW DO I JUMP ON THIS TRAIN WHY I CAN?

are crypto traders retarded?

watching the ask price on bittrex I see guys selling 2 BTC worth or monero, under asking guys selling 0.002 BTC worth.. like why? All this does is drive the price down.. fucking idiots

most cryptotraders are too smart for for minimum wage mcjobs, but too stupid to develop software. Its a tortured existence.

Extremely wealthy technical analyst here. XMR is looking WAY overbought. I'm expecting a retest of .004 (previous resistance)

So I should hold off for now? buy later you're saying?

How can you tell if something is overbought and what does that even mean? There is loads of hype because of these darknet markets implementing the coin but that's to be expected right?

I was pretending to be retarded

answer my fucking question

i think he means lots of people have bought in because they want to get onto the train before it's too late. but then sooner or later people will sell it to cash in a good profit, and so the price will go down again. I'm not sure if monero will go down though..

i dont think it will lose much value.. but thats just my opinion

XMR doesnt seem to be burdened by the drama of ETH or ETC... both are going down in flames

no you should not hold off. it is ridiculous to apply TA when a $30 million cap coin is being given the same position and power as a $10 billion cap coin.

i dont want to say "buy now" because it sounds too shill, but top-fucking-kek if you think this coin is appropriately valued at $50 million cap currently

>calling people retards
>not knowing how basic free market economics work.

i'm buying in bois! let's pray to god this never ends

try to buy dips, it might go down a bit.. so you'll get a good deal

Alright I'm buying in.

How do I put my life savings into this?

ty for advice

>take out 1,000 dollar loan.
>have enough to pay for it 100 times over next week.
>retire 50 years early.

This time next year, how much do you think XMR will be worth? Realistically.

I'd wait for it to crash. Cryptocurrencies are only useful for shorting, buying in a valley, buying darknet shit, and getting hacked by the Chinese so your trader can lose all your monies. This makes them some of the most volatile assets you can own. Looking at some of these graphs, it looks like monero is way over-valued atm, approaching the highest peak from about two years ago. I'd wait, but I usually bet conservatively on these models.

ok thanks. btw, where is the best place to buy and store my bitcoins? is there one site that most people use?

you're right, it's starting to dip. I guess I'll wait

>Cryptocurrencies are only useful for buying darknet shit

The biggest dark market just made an announcement about adding montero, did you not read any of the thread?
If you compare to the price of dash another user currency that won't be added you will see that its undervalued

In at .00724, hope I haven't missed the rocket ship

your analysis is retarded. the price increase is due to multiple dark markets adopting it.

the volume went from 200k to 20M.

it's either going to be xmr or zcash.

worst case scenario: alphabay and oasis say "lol just kidding we will NEVER add a shitcoin like Monero". it still would not go back to $2.50

People who bought in when I said to, sell order at 9am EST tomorrow

Why?

Thinking of dropping a fee thou.... seems like this is real news

he's expecting others to dump, so if you sell early you might get a little more out of it before it drops.

Bittrex doesn't have Monero. Only on Poloniex afaik. Shapeshift too I guess.

My bad Bittrex has it now. Times have changed, xmr is truly off to the moon!

monero is hispanic garbage

wtf Monero? jesus christ guys

have fun geting burned

Shit maybe it's been there forever. More than 5x more volume on Poloniex though.

Look at intrinsic value instead of using ad hominems. It is Bitcoin, but better because of anonimity. Dark Net markets accept it now. Put 2 and 2 together retard

I remember you from the beginning of the year. No one's going to think it sounds Mexican when it is taken for granted as default internet money in the future.

Every post you've made itt has been trash. Your dedication to shill trolling is disgusting. I hope you enjoy your mountains of worthless dash/vcash/lisk when you look back and remember that you could have bought monero.

By all means continue though, I need more cheap xmr.

Are we near the top boys?

Troll shilling I mean. FUDing one coin to shill another. Shameless.

straight out of the troll box i see

>muh cheap coins

>xmr is cheap , thanks keep selling

>xmr to the moon

>hurr duur i suck cock

i was not posting anything about monero earlier this year btw

i dont own dash,lisk or vcash

what are you going to buy crack from dark nets?

this only proves bitcoin is going main stream, meaning monero is only worth the shit off of criminal shoes

blockchain tech is making its way to mainstream and no one will touch illegal bullshit

bitcoin,etc,lisk,digibyte and the likes will be used by surface sheeple and thats where the money is

enjoy your underground boy bands that wont ever be on the radio, this isnt about pride its about making money, and a short term profit yes, long term btc 2.0 fuck no

alsodid you check those digits fuck off mate

Optimal time to short XMR my friends, this pattern has been proven time and time again. Expect returns 2x, 3x minimal

Quads on biz, nice.
Still though fuck you.

like wise mate

honeslty though after it hits .01 its only another 2000k and monero has no resistence?

will this randomly spike to .1 or more?

i hate monero but i cant resist profits

good luck lads

will suck dicks for shitcoins

fuck I missed the threads earlier, is it still a good time to get in?

i got in at 5 dollars huge bullish pennant coming

not telling you what to do

but the depth is real good looking only 5000 for it to equal one btc not saying its going there but supply is so low i can see a huge spike coming

Pumping has started already? Well time to short.

>Buy ETC at the top
>Sell it all at over 50% loss
>Put it in CRX and XMR
>Back in the green off the gains.

I wish I could have bought more Monero but my bank has frozen me placing deposits for the past week.

It's going to go higher

i think the world hates me?

Sure like every other cryptocoin does? Right? Don't get me wrong cryptos are a great investment if you know what you are doing. Don't hate on me for saying that the price will fall it's just bound to happen. Maybe not exactly right now but give it a week or two tops. Tryin to save you some losses user.

Oh of course it will fall long term, but I think it's going to rise higher for the next few days.

And I think long, LONG term, Monero still has a better chance than almost every other shitcoin, but I don't know for sure obviously

If the largest DNM is going to start supporting Monero from 1st Sept, why wouldn't it skyrocket after that?

They said the same think about bitcoin skyrocketing in price after the halving. You need a little better psychology in order to understand what will happen.

You are retarded. Think about all of the people on the deep Web who don't know about xmr yet.. how many millions of dollars goes through the deep Web. As soon as they see an option for more security available they will take it. Xmr is going to the moon.

yeah, everyone will definitely dump it when dark net markets start accepting it right? Because who would want to buy bad stuff online with 100% anonymity? Nobody I guess.

>what is long term investment

Enjoy holding the bag without ever eating the candy, faggot.

Thanks for the BTC bagholders.

Now it's time to buy cheap ETC and dump on the next big pump.

motherboard.vice.com/read/monero-cryptocurrency-dark-net-drug-dealers-hope-more-anonymous-than-bitcoin-alphabay

Monero is in the news now. It has officially begun. Wait til you get XMR/USD XMR/EUR exchanges.

That post rendered you debil, you understand that?

Reasoning below:
1) He would not be enjoying a negative thing;
2) Deep web is adopting XMR because it is better than Bitcoin because of anonymity

Anonymity is of utmost importance to criminals.
So they are ditching Bitcoin for Monero.
Put 2 and 2 together dipshit

>Anonymity is of utmost importance to criminals.
Not just criminals. It's one of the major selling points of cryptocoins. But its adoption by the black market will lend a great deal of credibility to XMR's reputation as an anonymous currency.

XMR has huge bloatware problems. BTC will smoke all those anonymous altcoins once sidechains + CT are availible.

>Monero
Invested some Monero jew coins, looking for more coins to invest. Suggestions?

>XMR: Simple transactions (easy to use), passphrase protected to prevent theft, off the ledger private transactions, untraceable transactoins.

Why would I rather use a btc sidechain + CT?

Is this going on, on Poloniex as well? or only Bitrex is full of generous people?