/wowg/ guilds:

US:
@ Illidan (Horde)
@ Sargeras (Alliance)

EU:
N/A

/wowg/ battletag friends list:
pastebin.com/tkyh3F4C
(Rarely used or updated, use at your own risk)

General Resources:
wowhead.com
mmo-champion.com
battle.net/wow/en/game/
wow.gamepedia.com/Portal:Main
warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/index/

Anti-Shitposting Filters To Make WoW General Great Again:
pastebin.com/ARqF49Mp
pastebin.com/pUhvV9kC
pastebin.com/dqN6XhVp

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Old Thread:

Old as it may be, it's still part of the history of Warcraft. Some people don't know this stuff.

They just use normal magic now. But,t he fel-corruption had left it's mark.

First for fuck Jewuolon

"Old lore" should also not be used about historical lore, as it implies it's outdated and retconned.

Do tell, what is it you don't get?

PLEASE tell me this is a joke about beta...

Did they make greater pyroblasts affected by instant pyro buffs aka giving us I stand greater pyroblasts?

Please tell me this is a cruel lie and j didn't just quit fire Mage because of shit damage in legion and now feel his pull again >.>

Where has the high elf/blood elf lore been retconned?

Well are they really a big faction? It just seems odd to me.

None that I can think of, I was just referring to the other poster's usage of the term "old lore", since it's better used to refer something retconned, instead of just lore that has aged/happened a while ago.

do you walk around the land of debts wearing this?

Demon invasions are fun as hell when they work. Look forward to them hitting live

The reskinned green Draenor crafted gear looks great too

Yeah, it is cute af :3

Playing through either race's starting zone should give a pretty good answer.
Worgen are humans from Gilneas, an old human kingdom that decided to BUILD WALL, which in turn fucked them over since they couldn't flee from the worgen.
Pandaren are not mainland pandas, but rather a small portion of pandaren, yes, but that's really not something you should think about regarding lore, I suppose.
With that mindset, every single goblin character was cramped in the same boat from Kezan.

Ah I see, need to watch that youtube channel for all these info. Thanks for the time m8, appreciate it

Oooh, I get your meaning now. My bad.

According to Chronicles, Panderan have lived outside of civilization enslaved for years by the Mogu. It was only when they learned and mastered the ways of the monk that they broke their bonds and became independent. How the Horde and Alliance meet them is pretty much how the opening cinematic to MoP goes. Like 'whoops we pretty much wrecked ourselves on your beautiful landmass. wanna join the war?'

The Worgen were humans from a land called Gilneas who told the Alliance to 'go fuck itself' during either the Second or First War. They walled themselves in and caused themselves to become bitten by the Worgen curse (which was accidentally created by Druids many years ago).

Playable pandaren are from the Wandering Isle, not mainland Pandaria you mong

Best race is dwarves and will always be dwarves

Always a pleasure talking about the game.

Sorry, I get a little confused since I really don't give a shit about the Pandaren.

Dwarves are cool, but they're no goblins if you know what I mean.

You mean male pandaren ;^)

Fuck me now I want to play fire Mage if they keep instant greater pyroblasts ;_;

Still the same story though, dropped in our wandering island and going sup want to join the war?

And human cislords have been the most DISGUSTING.

Because they threatened that nice male Tauren who was polite by "putti him back in chains".

Disgusting display of being a disgusting human and that is why all pandaren should go horde :3

So i'm on a starter account, going to be my first character. Can't really decide between races and classes, but likely either Human or Orc.

As for classes i can't really decide between warrior, rogue, mage or warlock. Any ideas on what i could do?

Ale Ain’t free. The hammer of liberty and freedom gotta be covered with the blood of Trolls. Moira SLUT Thaurissan aka “M.T.” is not my queen. she is dark iron scum and probbaly ragnaros slave as well :DD.WASH yer back not zug zugok. praise titans.

Pandas were a mistake in WoW's lore.

Prove me wrong.

You can't.

>Chronicles has an entire lore section about them
>the south of azeroth isnt important
Well too bad cute male pandas are now fully canon ;^)

If this post ends in 0-4, you'll be a human mage

If it ends in 5-9, you'll be an orc warrior

Pandas would have been fine if they had been just a fucking alliance race and mogu had been horde.

They get way too much focus on the story as a neutral faction

Where to look for spare codes from the movie? Any particular place on the internet where people sometimes give them away? I couldn't get mine but I wanna try WoW before legion so badly...

I don't think they are a full on mistake rather. I feel that they were just handled poorly.

>WoW's lore

neck yourself

Chronicles has already been contradicted by Legion lmao

Have fun Lok'tarring O'garring

Who cares, it is official canon now ;^)

what class has these

>has no downtime / no waiting on resources
>King of procs
>gets all the girls

last one is bonus

>tfw my dad has seen the warcraft movie before me

he didnt even tell me rofl

what a cunt of a father

Prot Paladins as of now, not sure about Legion

ebin

>girls in WoW

needs to be dps

Obvious frost mage.

Eh, I like them.
I feel like a lot of people look at them as "always smile happy go lucky hug le banda :3333"

Elemental Shaman.

Not even memeing, but Glad warriors have the most APM right now, obviously it's dead in Legion so it's not worth it, I think enh shamans are pretty spammy but they're shit in pve, best guess would be roughe

i can confirm frost mage gets girls and lots of procs

Anyone know the going rate for 2s wins on Illidan? Been gone a while and just want the set for tmog and a little pvp fun till legion.

A coin spent here is a coin for Gilneas.

Wot, no tip..?

Enhance shammy

You also get duumhamer

Dont shadow priests get a fuckton of procs?

no, we just spam instant mindblast ;^)

surge of darkness is main proc for pvp by spamming VT on everyone.

I was so hyped for spriest, so much in love with that. Then they make greater pyro affected by instant procs -_-

What does wowg think of preacher

Does anyone know how long it takes for RAF-rewards to get delivered? Person I RAF'ed with purchased a month of gametime yesterday, now I'm wondering where my free month is.

500g a win

>wowg is one person
I like him, but I also like az.
Asmongold is pretty based.

Pretty cool and fun to watch, although I don't think he knows the first thing about the game as a lot of the top world tanks called him a fucking retard for saying tanking is getting dumbed down in Legion.

In Legion, looks like it, but not currently, though. You can end up in situations where you have to wait for something to go off CD if you don't get le proc.

there's usually a lot of delay on RaF rewards

like up to a week delay

>watched movie
>mage turns dude into sheep
>he says it only works on simpletons
>polymorph works on players
>blizzard calling its player base simpletons

Fun but stupid.
You can literally get two completely opposite opinions in two videos in the same month from him. IIRC, he even had the same feature in both his best and worst of Legion videos with the same arguments.

>implying they aren't accurate

>lasts about a minute or so
>he's generally not impressing with his magic
I took it as he can only polymorph NPCs right now.

ausfag here. looking for someone with no life to start an adventure with me.

no hierlooms
no fun
no life

dick size?

I giggled.

What server are you on?

6 inches

ive got characters on dath'remar and frostmourne but can roll on a new server

>Quit big banda Mage cuz damage is legion isn't great
>they make greater pyroblasts affected by instant procs
Is blizzard trying to make me suffer D:?

Is there any good compiled info on how the current game works? I have played since late 04 and i'm going to play legion for a couple months, my toon is 90% H or mythic SoO gear at level 100 but ill probably just roll a new toon all together and let that relic of a toon be dead and gone.

I see all this shit about time walking, and I assume theres some easy lazy ass way of getting fully epic'd because thats what they have done since Cata. at this point I am just desperate to kill time and hopefully enjoy a game again

>Charge as Orc Warrior in the beta
>Yells FOR THE HORDE while sprinting

Do alliance have their own version? Because that's some nice extra flavor.

That sounds really cool

What did you expect? This is the horde.

Not the cis scum shitlords that is the alliance

w-we dont even have to talk. just adventure

he made a TBC vid a while ago, talking how attunements would make the game better.

then he does a complete 180 and puts attunements in his "5 most dissapointing things in legion" vid.

he is overall amusing to watch, just remember to take what he says with a grain of salt.

Listen, bb.
I'm on Illidan - US.
Okay

I want to level up a shaman before Legion, but you're just too far across the pond for me.

IF you came to Illidan, maybe.

Ghost > preach

Drama time with ghosty on board is a fucking miracle we are truly blessed

>implying everything isn't a simpleton compared to a fucking archmage

100% this
Ghosty makes Drama time.

Yes they do, death knights also say it.

i'd love to go on an adventure with you user, but cbf leveling or starting a new character again.

good point. Rolling mage

Asmongold is the only wow YouTuber who isn't a gigantic faggot

But i thought he was a gigantic faggot?
Isn't that kind of the point?

Time walking is just a event every other week where you can do old dungeons scaled down

Just level your character to 100 and your welfare gear will roll in

Okay, and whats all the shit storm about old sets and gear and shit being removed or unavailable or doing nothing or some shit? I really don't have a clue and navigating blizz's site has always given me cancer

Literally what the fuck are you on about

No clue that probably answers my question though thanks dude

>click on his stream
>some drunk chick talking about guys shitting on her chest

>preacher
Complaining that the Legion talent system requires you to change talents depending on encounter, praising it for encouraging teaching baddies that talent change is a good thing, then complain because some people won't change talents and lose out on dps.
All back to back.

>preach uploads a video
>it's just his bald dumb ass trying to make drama funny

If it's not ghost it's no roast mate

Would you rather

1. Kill towliee
2. Kill sodapoppin

Robin is as dumb as Mcconnell.

I'd rather kill McConnell "gas the poor, shoot the gays, if it's not white it's shit i says" ret

my name is dorfio and i am the best dwarf

Robyn is hot tho

McConnell is a fat manlet moron who spouts /b/ and /pol/ memes all day

Towliee is the single most cancerous faggot in WoW I swear to god

every time I see him or hear him or hear of him I want to punch his fucking face until I hit pavement

>mfw I've seen the warcraft movie WITH my father

>knowing streamers by name
What a cuck, who cares about streamers when you can play the game.

I really like Preach when he's not talking about individual classes. Everything is basically "it's cool if you like it bro but this is so mind-dumbingly stupid and boring that I can't imagine anyone liking it" unless it's whatever flavor-of-the-expansion he chooses (usually warrior).

I saw it with my dad too.
We're old school WoW players. I got him started in 05, I think. He was originally horde, but didn't like the cities - so he went to ally in around 07.

It only just released in the shithole i inhabit but the reviews look so bad it's not worth driving the hour to get there.

Yeah basically

Meanwhile ghost plays demon hunter and can't stop cumming

dont know why it got shit reviews. i enjoyed it very much