/mbg/ - Mount & Blade General

edited edition

(Looted) thread: 145764659
READ THE PASTEBIN BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS.

LATEST BANNERLORD INFO/VIDEOS:
E3 Bannerlord siege videos:
youtube.com/watch?v=705at0Pr4fM
youtube.com/watch?v=iObwq1WaxQ8
Last blog:
taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/15
Older info:
youtube.com/watch?v=xdSzGoTc_ns
youtube.com/watch?v=gnGNojC8XrE
youtube.com/watch?v=bbrnPtybNd4

RPS Interview with Armagan : rockpapershotgun.com/2016/04/28/mount-and-blade-2-bannerlord-interview/

OLDER BANNERLORD INFO/VIDEOS: See Pastebin

PASTEBIN: pastebin.com/fcmVyuQ0

M&B Wiki: mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Mount_and_Blade_Wiki

NOOB GUIDE: imgur.com/a/FMAqV

M&B VERSION ARCHIVES
>ftp://ftp.taleworlds.com/

user's mods and upstab guide:
pastebin.com/agwZu9Df

>/mbg/ Steamgroup
steamcommunity.com/groups/mountandbladevg

Module Recommendations:
>Gekonewer
mega.nz/#F!itxViDAT!PhBfJWsjATkdqN28V2kZ5g
>Swedish Mayonnaise
forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=211788.0
>Caribbean! Blood and Gold (on Steam)
snowbirdgames.com/blog/?p=1632

>"I made a mod recently or updated it. Wat do ?"
Link to the OP in your post so that it might be easier to find for the one making the next OP (also for regular people).

Other urls found in this thread:

taleworlds.com/en/Error?aspxerrorpath=/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/16
youtube.com/watch?v=obO5sbziqjM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm posting Cao Cao in honour of the poster who was posting in honour of the original Cao Cao poster until we get a good Romance of the three kingdoms mod.

this cannot be real

Time to fuck separatist shits

Can't wait for a modded beanerlord desu

Warwolf/warphilia is the best thing ever

>Crash bug
>Let me tell you about all the problems in my life

What if he's been full meta alchemist trolling this whole time?

There have been numerous undisputable masterpieces in Mount & Blade modding, such as the strikingly realistic classic 1257AD or its Japanese counterpart Gekokujo. Warwolf will not join their ranks; its surface is too generic, its presentation too provocative and its messages too obscure. Its take on the abysmal is an illumination in one person’s despair, but a paroxysm of another’s perversion. It will remain underground – treasured by the most avant-garde among intellectuals for its edifying if horrifying insight into the fundaments of human morality. Philistines and self-proclaimed critics alike will shun Warwolf, but you can’t fault them for that. It takes wisdom to appreciate its subtleties, and courage to side with the unpopular opinion. Sed domi maneas paresque nobis novem continuas fututiones.

Superficially, Warwolf appears to be a mod which caters to the most proletarian among men; aloof critics dismiss it as such often without a second thought. As complacent as these self-proclaimed "feasters of butter" are, they fail to realize that Warwolf is a cult classic, a chef d'oeuvrea buried under false preconceptions and unfounded criticism. This gem is hidden because it does not shine; it is buried because its tone is that of abyssal black. Warwolf pries into to the darkest corners of our subconscious, the most visceral of our cognition, the most carnal of our urges, and the most primal of our instincts.

As brilliantly put by Cattalus, "Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo"; to describe the artistic qualia of Warwolf would be to describe music to the deaf, color to the blind or beauty to the philistine. The painting speaks for itself, and it is up to the player to fully absorb its depth. Its sublimity will ever be debated yet always remain objectively irrefutable; the fundamental insight it provides into human and perhaps animalistic nature may shape the basis of Mount & Blade modding for centuries to come.

>I believe in the God not as described in the Bible but in the way convenient for me
What

>tfw youll never slaughter a peasant revolt

i'm gay

WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT PICTURE

WHERE ARE THE SLAV STURGIANS? THEY'RE ALL JUST FUCKING LE EBIN VIKINGS

>Turkopoles
Stop.

where do i obtain the latest version of this?

PoP has peasant rebelions 1k strong. Glorious.

It's just their common ancestors

IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR. I'M SICK AND TIRED OF FUCKING VIKINGS. I JUST WANTED STURGIANS DESIGNED AS IN THE CONCEPT ART, BUT NO, THEY HAVE TO LISTEN TO THE FORUMS: "MUH WE WANT VIKINGS DURR" AND RE-DESIGNED THE STURGAINS INTO GENERIC FUCKING VIKINGS

>women

heh

deal with it sergei

LONG MAY HE REIGN

NEW BLOG
NEW BLOG
NEW BLOG

taleworlds.com/en/Error?aspxerrorpath=/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/16

NEW BLOG
NEW BLOG
NEW BLOG

Catamitus

u bitch ass nigga

user, at least post a fake link without the "error" in it, you stupid asshole.

I knew it was bait but I checked anyway.

Whats wrong with Turkopoles?

Low effort is the best effort

>error in link

>moreso
oh? how so?

>You will never start and win a peasant revolt

why even live

Fucking nobles

youtube.com/watch?v=obO5sbziqjM

how do I make VC battlefields not look like shit?

Fuck

is there a way to install polished landscapes or something like that?

>/mbg/ is fast now

>/mbg/ is fast now

Nope.

That looks like it might just be your own graphics settings

>3 peasant revolts just united for a 1200 man horde against my 100 crusaders

Holy shit they actually did quite a number on me, lost half my knights and most of my turcopoles

>tfw youll never lead the 2 million strong yellow turban rebellion and succeed

What battle size do you like to use?

this is like moderately medium
wait for release dawg

w-wew

Doesn't look much different with everything on max.

It's the vegetation and grass that looks like shit.

>Accidentally try sneaking into castle instead of besieging it in Geko
>Locked inside the first courtyard with all the guards on the other side of the second gate

>tfw crusader shits keep jerking eachother off and you're forced to defend their cities for them

Pic related

>he fell for the crusading meme

>not slaughtering saracens

>Not raping Templar women until they realize the power of Allah and become good, faithful muslim wives.

>not BEING the sarracen
>not driving away the christian dogs from rightful moslem clay conquered by the sword of Allah Khalid ibn al-Walid

Kek, slaughtered over 500 of the mamluke shits and they broke from the siege

The power of the Lance of Longinus cannot be doubted

is the mod 'Warsword' any good if you like warhammer?

no, it's very inaccurate with the lore, has a ton of troop imbalance, has no mechanics to better fit the troops of the universe into Warband (hiring town villagers as zombies that upgrade into ghosts), has a terrible map, etc.

How do I combine warwolf with gekonewjo from op

Why would you do that?

>playing warwolf
>your sister has been sold to the arab scholar of Nishpur
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>warwolf mod hentai edition

Why dont you all buy war of the roses: kingmaker (1$ on g2a) and lets have some fucking fun already (until bannerlord arrives).

Plenty of fun with warband mp

HOW DO I COMBINE WARWOLF WITH AD1257 WITH WARSWORD

tits

what is this, bear force MP?

ye

HOW DO I COMBINE POP FLORIS AD1257 AND WARWOLF

Johan pls

I just bought GTA5 for $30 off GMG tho

Wait, this is fast? It took us nearly a day and a half to get through one general - and that was DURING E3.

What the hell is this general during the low-down times?

War of the Roses is really iffy. The combat, while it imitates a lot of staples from M&B, it's really inconsistent with damage and how swings work.

Not to mention, the fact that being able to flip your visor down and lowering your ability to see - and your headshot hitbox remains the same despite the fact that it's not supposed to work like that, has been an issue since release.

Also the fact that warhammers are fucking bullshit.

It's fast for /mbg/. There has been nothing new released in years and is more niche than Elder Scrolls modding.
user doesn't know real fast as they've never tried to read a general that has had a new game release.

>being this buttblasted

>its dishonorable to not ransom off heretic mamluke lords as crusaders

>both fallout and dark souls generals on release

It felt like there was a new general every 8 minutes. I know that there was a new general every 10 minutes right as Fallout 4 was released, it was ridiculous.

That is correct

Yeah, I don't really like when generals are that fast. I do wish /mbg/ was a bit faster though. My preferred speed is about 500-600 posts every 5 hours.

>the sturgians are not slavs
>they're generic "le ebin vikings xD"

>has a terrible map,
how so? and would a warhammer Mount and Blade be better made by the actual devs?

yeah cuz those last generic slavs were so great

because i own it and it's shit
>Not to mention, the fact that being able to flip your visor down and lowering your ability to see - and your headshot hitbox remains the same despite the fact that it's not supposed to work like that, has been an issue since release.
actually it was working properly at release
>Also the fact that warhammers are fucking bullshit.
they haven't been the broken weapon for a while

Warband doesn't count, it's a very.. special.. game.

Much like the first Witcher game.

slavs need removal anyways user

Maybe, but the problem is in part with how the game works - Ulthuan and Naggaroth and Lustria are way the fuck away from anybody else, so their towns and lords are unlikely to actually do anything with anybody so elves + lizzies don't interact for shit.
Then the other nations tend to be a little bit spread out just in general, there's a huge fucking desert of nothing, etc.
Actual devs would compress it a lot more than it is in Warsword and probably change up how the "far off nations" are portrayed somehow.

>thighs exposed
>anime

awful image

>slavs need removal anyways user
detected the U.S state department PR operative

when will the viking meme die

Is warsword playable yet, or are we still waiting for hotfixes?

I want this meme to die. They are basically a Kievan Rus/Holmgard faction.

It's not animated.

The worst is when you have a big group but they refuse to attack cities.

They just raid every village then fuck off.

Ok so i got warwolf setup and i see skills are limited. All CHA skills are missing and theres only one int skill, is there any reason to raise CHA or are you supposed to play this as a pure fighter?

when GoT and that vikings show are over

>1257 books dont tell you what they do

For what purpose

pls respond

Look on fucking modDB you cum-encrusted filth fed fat full fuck

warwolf > gekonewfag > Warsword > 1257 > everything else

How would I know from the moddb patchnotes if the game is playable again?

sniping with slings in VC is so satisfying

supposedly you would have played the last version and saw it was unplayable, then waited for any update at all

What's so good about warwolf

>troop order matters

I never knew this

And then ask if anyone has tried it and could tell me if it's playable again now.