/mbgg/ - Mobage General #559

Cutest tank and events edition

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>For a full list of games and information on them, please READ THIS:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

Update: This docs has been revamped and remade to be smaller, lighter and easier to find the information you're looking for.

>When playing Japanese Games:
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Friend ID/Name list:
ofo.jp/j/dG6f

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

Link to previous thread: Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters instead of giving them the attention they want and helping them shit up the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/0B0u3JYUq8XZMa2syenBRcUJ2V2M/view
youtu.be/bangt7d9vGA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how long until Gawain?

>by shironeko
lel

I will give shadowverse 5 months before going full retard

I assume you already consider HS full retard then right?

So how long does Cygames tend to go with a game before they start jewing hard?

What's the goal when rerolling in shadow? I've heard people aim for 4 legendaries but wouldn't enough gold card outweigh legendaries, or getting 3-4 legendaries and very few golds be not worth keeping?

not long

My goal is either 4 legend cards now because I'm burnt out on rerolling or 2 of the same legend or 2 from the same faction.

Summer is around the corner

Probably whenever they start doing limited edition card packs and such
Blizzard would never try something like that with Hearthstone but Cygames already built their reputation on being as jewish as possible, so I wouldnt put it past them

atleast 2 legendarys one neutral preferably lucifer or Gabriel and 1 craft specific legendary.
as for golds eh some can be good and some complete garbage.

>game fuckin crashes
WHAT THE FUCK.
Also sorry about that turn skip my mind blanked out and i just hit away.
Atleast it let me come back.

I aimed for 4 when it was at 9 rolls per reroll, but now theyve added an extra 3 packs so I might try rerolling again for a 5th legend

>leave it to cygames to not be jews

whoops didn't mean to quote.

Dub is okay for dub standards, but they made Isabella sound like the most annoying type of 3DPD.

I like Luna's english voice though, it's just the right mix of brat and cute.

Legendaries aren't going to win you games by themselves like a high rarity card typically would in your average mobage. Even if you get every single legendary but no cards to play with them you're shit out of luck. Better off just rerolling till you get a legendary or two for the classes you initially find interesting and then go from there.

Oh my

Dude jeanne will win you games shes such a power house.

Dunno if the user dropped or my internet was just shit but, looking for more matches join room ID: 26047

Jealous of the animated Otohime but that's it.

Looks like she has found a new bodyguard
Yes but she is also 8 cost - cards at that point are expected to be quite strong.

on panzer waltz what do I do with spare stores?

I'm getting jammed with blue but it seems purple is better. does it matter?

spare attires*

>spare attires
>I'm getting jammed with blue but it seems purple is better. does it matter?
Blue Attires as sacrifice for the BWMG RNGesus.
Purple to upgrade your main Maidens. And yes it matters, as they give different amounts of EXP.

How to get Japanese voices in shadowverse for the people that don't like the shitty English voices.

JP Voice Pack for EN version. Extract and copy folder "v" to "Android -> data -> com.cygames.Shadowverse -> files", remember to replace all files.
drive.google.com/file/d/0B0u3JYUq8XZMa2syenBRcUJ2V2M/view

Shadowverse friendlist where

People actually use the friendlists here?

Dub is okay.

You guys can hate me all you want.

Thanks for the matches going to take a break.

We need people with shit taste in this world like you so we can identify the ones that have good taste.

ok friend thanks for the games and fuck your ambushing ass.

Is this your first anime?

>tfw you defeat an enemy with an army of 12 snowmen
Too bad only 5 fit in the field.

>Tfw you shitting on Japs in ranked
>Half of them afk on their last turn(s) instead of just surrendering
Suck my gaijin cock you fuckers

Where to farm for star class runes in shironeko?

Kek so many japs have tried this in ranked to me already in beginner but little do they know i'll wait till the end of time for them.

>deny the audio and video permissions
>game can't launch
>clear data
>deny the audio and video permissions
>it launches
What's up with this? Either way I don't think either of those permissions would affect the game's ability to be launched.

>Maybe if I afk they'll leave even if they're winning

Do you really think there are people dumb enough to think that?

Ranked PvP in any game, and any country is just the worst. Being a terrible loser transcends boarders, races, cultures, and possibly species.

>Do you
>you
Don't you mean they?

I meant what I said. Do you think there are people dumb enough to think that someone that's winning will leave if they afk.

How about just admitting you fucked up instead of trying to bullshit your way through.

Also yes there are plenty of people who believe that not everyone is willing to wait for a guy to admit defeat because, you know impatient people exist and then you have the casual player who will leave so they can get to their next match.

Anybody actually training against the AI instead of doing multi matches? I can beat the experienced level AI fairly consistently, but expert is still kicking my behinds.

>woah people are actually discussing things on /mbgg/
>i better reprimand them with this cute cartoon picture

Yeah, quality discussion right there.

At least it was better than a western turn based game I played a long time ago. There was no time limit on when you had to do your next move so whenever they were losing they'd just stop playing the match. My match history had a shit load of current ongoing matches, the most infuriating thing ever

Im still fucking rerolling. Getting 2 legends in the same faction or 4 legends is pretty rough even with 11 packs.

I perfer doing multi matches (ranked) because it lets me collect dosh from the achievements.

To be fair you aren't exactly adding anything either.

Suck it up or pay out brother.
5.99 get your self a one time 600 crystal pack. not really don't.
Just do the fastest reroll method just the tutorial and deck and if you don't get your legendarys reroll.

Any 12-13* co-op.

My current reroll gave me 3 legendary with one dupe (Otohime), so I can finally start. The strange thing is that I only have 5 gold cards from the reroll and 3 of them are Urd, including two animated ones.

I can't even figure out what to do with her, but now I have a strong primal desire to build a deck around using her.

Urd is a fucking cutey is she a havencraft?

Trust me I am. just venting but I know it will be worth it.

Also I pray it isn't heavencraft shit.

I want either decent dupes, 2 of the same faction, or any 4 legends.

Is there like an imgur album with the RoB card art ripped from the game or somewhere where I can view it all?
Aside from trekking through the RoB Wiki

Not that i know of.
I played RoB for years so i more or less know which cards were the nice ones and then i just search them up on the wiki.

shadowverse-portal com for deck building.

>tfw you destroy all of the enemy's followers with spells as soon as they come in, while your snowman/golem army is doing damage
Its next to endless too. I really like Sorceress's Cache

Imo Urias has the best english voice.

>english voice

Is it just me or do sound settings don't work in Shadowverse?

Best English voice isn't saying much considering how horrible most dubs are and how they reuse the same VAs over and over for everything.

>western fantasy
>not using western dub
Rough and gothic settings use rough voices

To be quite honest i was quite disappointed with jeanne's VA.
They could've chosen a cuter frenchy to voice her but oh well.

They said something about audio problems with Android clients.
Check the ingame news/info/whatever it's called.

>Get attacked in PW
>Enemy is full of golds and a few levels beneath mine
>I only have 2 golds
>S Victory for me

Feels good man

It's okay but I'm not gonna miss out on Sugita

>Western fantasy

Yeah dude, this totally looks like something you'd find in a western game.
English and the west can do okay/good male voices but they cant do cute girls for shit. Western voice actors trying to do cute girl voices is harmful for your ears, nature and the world with how horrible it is.

>western fantasy
Yeah with anime

youtu.be/bangt7d9vGA

I wouldn't have to rely on Japanese games if western fantasy had cute girls like this.

Let her kill you

Runecraft is even more spam happy than forest.

>put five snowmen in one turn
>they are destroyed with a spell
>put five more snowmen

I was thinking of starting out using swordcraft and just rolled Lucifer and Sea Queen Otohime; didn't get any related golds. Should I keep this seeing as how I got a class specific legendary I like along with a neutral that's good, or should I just keep rolling for 4 legendaries.

Legendaries are good, but they don't guarantee an advantage, really, unless you have other cards to set it up. So, keep what you like.

Anyone tried switching from phone to emulator?

I can't link mine.

Just got 3 legends and imma keep. I got Fairy Princess and Rose Queen. Also got Lord Atomy but I don't really care too much.

fairy princess and rose queen you won.

Probably just going to keep it. I'd have to have some insane luck to get a clear advantage anyways. Little unfortunate I didn't get some more swordcraft cards but I should be fine.

Should I keep this? Want to run Shadowcraft and I want Gabriel and Pluto but got Cerb and animated Otohime. Maybe I should play a few games and roll the packs I get

I was able to transfer fine with the account link (using the code)

You can do better than that f@m

Forgot pic

Got a 5 legendary reroll - Merlin (animated, whoo), Mythril Golem, 2x Pluto, and Fairy Princess.

Looks like I'm playing Runecraft. How do you get more packs anyways? Been doing story and you get fuck all.

Also, what emulators is the game working on? It won't download on Bluestacks.

Give me that animated otohime you cuck

Do ranked matches, link account.

Memu

How many rerolls?

Oh, cool. Thanks. Doubt I'll manage to win any games with how shit my deck is, despite the legends.

Maybe I'll just burn a ton of my golds down to make a Lucifer as a trump card.

I've never seen it before, Memu actually looks nice. Appreciated.

Wasnt counting but atleast 30

If I linked my account in Shadowverse to my game center is it possible to overwrite it?

So, did Cygames did gud?

No, I'm mad at cygames.

I haven't gotten the chance to play it yet but the beta was pretty good. Though they had hyper rupee rates so you were able to complete pretty much any deck you wanted in a day. You were also swimming in legendaries.

>error code 205

Fucking everytime.

>Animated Skullfane

All those vials.

No one will talk about it in a month's time

Anything one needs to know before playing?

So just like every mobage that isn't shironeko?

>link account

Did they finally fix it?