/wtc/ - Witcher, Cyberpunk and Gwent General - (/krw/, /cpg/, /gwt/)

Name Them All Edition

Standalone Gwent is announced!
playgwent.com

Blood & Wine and patch 1.22 is released!
New Region trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=ZEJT5XRftOU
Launch trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=OP-ZsLYGJfQ
Patchnotes: wpc.4d7d.edgecastcdn.net/004D7D/mkt/document/Changelog-1.22-ENG.pdf

HoS developer stream: twitch
.tv/gogcom/v/21846005

Downloads:
>Latest patch, free DLCs, The Witcher books(first 5 are official, the remaining fan translations are of varying quality) and short stories
f.wtcg.pl/

Links:
>Pastebin containing Witcher gear locations, TW1+2 and books info
pastebin.com/qhpfPiqJ
>Console Commands Currently broken
mmo-game.eu/witcher-3-debug-console-commands/
>Where do I find Gwent cards?
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15RUB-aG3Y2mRY3oWyNY1TlfDTRE-ySgNURUfTpMH0XQ/edit?usp=sharing
gwentcards.com/
>Witcher lore series for newfriends
youtube.com/watch?v=YrrzVp2HIMk&feature=youtu.be&list=PL7pGJQV-jlzCMqEAP49QApVHNJeZxxdL9
>All vanilla Gwent cards ready to be printed out
imgur.com/a/gV1y5
>Redirect to the current thread
wtcg.pl

Cyberpunk 2077
>First trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=P99qJGrPNLs
>Creator about Cyberpunk 2077's world
youtube.com/watch?v=xYxt7cwDk4E

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yegd3YpjmWY
youtube.com/watch?v=bcwWPzX8hyY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder that Skellige deck is non-canon. Gwent is an ancient tradition it's perfect just the way it is.

Scoia'tael best deck

Bliss.

Ok, you've drink enough.
Back to the hole.

4th for no waifu posting this thread

Round of Gwent first perhaps? What do you say?

too late m8.

Final expansion
>no saskia
>no iorveth
>no philippa romance

>no philippa romance
user, Philippa isn't what I'd call interested in that.

>tfw no option to forcefully take the hiding Bruxa and rape her from behind

>"W-what are you doing!?"
>"Raping monsters"
What the fuck, Geralt?

>geralt is concerned that the next attack my be an attempt on the dutchess' life

>leaves her alone with dedlaff and another higher vampire
wew

> nods silently*
> Gwent music starts playing*

Oh shit, will we get new music in the Gwent game? Will be able to choose the ''classic'' (in game) tracks?

Does the King of the Wild Hunt's appearance and dialogue in the first game make any sense in context with the third game, or the books for that matter?

>walk beside Bruxa
>she starts snarling at Geralt hungry to drink his blood
>Geralt surprises her by snarling back at her, then forcefully pushes her into an alleyway
>She prepares to transform, expecting an attack, but Geralt quickly removes his clothing and presses his hardening member to her ass as he embraces her and rocks back and forth
>he rips off her jeans in a bestial, superhuman fury and spreads her ass cheeks open, and prods with his silver sword as the Bruxa lets out a gasp

Reminder that this will be a /Gwent/ General until cyberpunk in a few months.

Witcher 1
>IM A SPOOKY SKELLINGTON MAN

Witcher 3
>IM AN EDGY GAY ELF

>deploy Poor Fucking Infantry
>It Ain't Me starts playing

What does Yennefer smell like?

love

Every Nilfgaardian soldier south of the Yaruga.

t. Triss

>Ain't Me starts playing

Fortunate son?

source?

Yes, It's a meme to piss off people.

every sorceress smells of soldier and witcher cock

what does Ciri's feet taste like?

Lilac and gooseberries

Papa Emhyr's tongue

I want more witchering. Cancel Cyberpunk make more witcher thank you.

Please stop memeing. I want real answers.

love

Don't worry user, it's only a few years away!

SHANI
H
A
N
I

You got it. CP77 is no more, and The Witcher 4: Kovir is coming out in about a decade.

TW4 will come soon

Don't worry, Witcher Ciri is the MC of Cyberpunk.

I want to impregnate Philipa

>patch 1.22 broke ambient music in all the areas of the game
For fuck's sake.
Does anyone know how to fix that shit?

Like we all

Uh-huh

I got a legit boner when she killed Radovid, I think something might be wrong with me.

>1 or 2% improvements for the grandmaster Ursine armour over the master
>1000s of witcher dollars to get the enriched Dimeritium plates and ingots

For what purpose is this supposed to be? I'm going for a tanky Alch/Strong attack hybrid - is it better to just go for random relic armours instead of using the Grandmaster sets? They seem pretty weak to be honest and the set bonus to Quen doesn't seem good. The Manticore set's bonuses to alch are shit as well.

Use Grandmaster Ursine for the damage reduction combined with Protective Coating

>appearance
It's pretty consistent considering it's an astral projection, and they like to use spoopiness to intimidate simple minded dh'oine

>Dialogue
Dunno, never played TW1

>About to go get the Sunstone
>Literally all points of interest looted, saving two story related ones
>Still miss 6 Superior oil diagrams

Can't wake up

FINAL WITCHER 3 POWER RANKINGS
[Last updated: 06/17/2016]

>Literal Goddess tier
Yennefer
Ciri
Priscilla
Rosa var Attre
Sweet Nettie

>Great tier
Anarietta
Cerys
Ves
Fringilla
Tomira
Edna var Attre
Irena Rinarde

>Okay tier
Philippa Eilhart
Shani
Lady of the Lake
Iris
Witch of Lynx Crag
Tamara Strenger
Corinna Tilly
Anabelle
Vivienne de Tabris
Eveline Gallo

>Mediocre tier
Syanna
Keira
Skellige Succubus
Yoana
Sasha

>Awful tier
Louisa La Valette
Salma
Margarita Laux-Antille
Sarah
Birna
Vienne
Elsa
Ingrid Vegelbud
Patrica Vegelbud
Jutta an Dimun

>/v/ Shitposting tier
Brewess
Weavess
Whispess

>Literal Shit tier
Triss

Yeah, but my point is that Grandmaster Ursine only offers improvements on the order of 1 or 2 percentage points over the mastercrafted Ursine set. Such a shit upgrade.

Also, how important is armor piercing? The Ursine swords offer no AP whereas the Manticore swords give 250 AP.

can you stack the damage reduction based on adrenaline skill with the damage reduction when using oils skill and a shitload of quen runes?

seems like you'd be unstoppable

buy them in toussant

Why is Geralt being such a cunt to Nilfgaardians?
The commander is strict but generally comes across as a very friendly and polite man who doesn't put himself above the people his army conquered.
He is ready to help a man and put himself in a very dangerous position (letting out a military secret in wartime is a death sentence most likely) for a favor. Not even a personal favor, but something that will improve lives of the local population as well.

And this is how Geralt treats him?
What the fuck?

>not
>Piss Tier
>Triss

>no improvement

>full set is basically a 1/3 chance to restore quen shield for ZERO cost

How good is that when you don't invest any points into Quen?

>Phili not in the Literal Goddess tier
>two literal whos in the Literal Goddess tier
>Triss and Yen not in the same tier
>Fringilla not in Literal Shit tier
>Witch and Shani that high
There wasn't even an attempt.

>Philipa not in Goddess or Great
>Priscilla in Goddess

Nah bro, Priscilla has far too much caked on make up. One of the worst looking girls in the game.

I find in this game alot of the one time female NPCs were my favorite. Like Bea and Molly.

It's a small upgrade, but anything else would be a severe downgrade. You could pull better damage with the Feline set and Heft enchantment but it would leave you much squishier.

Witcher armor is good for unique stats like
Ursine > Adrenaline
Griffin > Sign intensity
Manticore > +toxicity +crit damage +crit
...and FASHION

For Swords, some relics have stats that outclass witcher ones, I prefer those.

quen will always block one single attack regardless of how weak your quen is

pretty good safety net for deathmarch considering even bandits do 1/4 of your hp

Yen and Triss don't belong in the same tier.

Downsides of Yen:
- Bantz (only bad if you can't handle 'em)

Downsides of Triss:
- Moonscape face
- Garbo VA
- Drags Geralt back into courtly politics in her epilogue
- Strictly worse Gwent card

I got into watching some Polish saber fencing a while back and found this video, youtube.com/watch?v=Yegd3YpjmWY

This fencing school is pretty badass and these guys are really good.

Went to see if they uploaded anything new and found out they actually did some of the mo-cap for Hearts of Stone.

youtube.com/watch?v=bcwWPzX8hyY

As badass as it gets. CDPR are the best.

So there's a reason given in the books for why Geralt carries his sword on his back, right? Is it just freedom of movement?

Downsides of Yen:
>boring as fuck in her ending
>tired of adventuring, politics, magic, and just about everything else in life

Downsides of Triss:
>doesn't drop everything in her life for you
>strictly worse Gwent card which will be fixed in the stand-alone Gwent

:^)

Do higher levels give you more points per level?
I'm at 26 and I think I just got 3 points.
Then again, I just rescued Ciri, so it might be that it has given me a crapload of points and I got 3 levels up.

No, only 1 point per level up.

Yes, main quests give you shitload of XPs

Nope. That part of the game just gives you free levels every 5 minutes.

T H I S
H
I
S

>Start Death March
>a fucking wolf takes 15 slashes to kill
no thanks

I want to twist Ciri's socks after a long hot day of witchering through the swamps of Velen so that their juices all fall into my mouth.

I'm going to capture Yennefer and sell her to the highest bidder

I want to fuck Shani, in real life.

>in real life
>real
user, I...

[Kiss Philipa]

I really love these guys, too bad that our szablya fencing schools in Hungary are not these professionals. Would love to learn this someday.

:(

If I start the Blood and Wine adventure from the main menu, can I do the rest of the game after I'm done?

Why would you do that?

Only the DLCs, but you can use it as a NG+ save and play the main story that way

Nah, man. Geralt loves Emhy.

Blood and Wine is so fucking comfy, lads. I just enjoy trotting around and taking in the scenery.

Because he's a holier than thou dickhead that likes to give long philosophical speeches about how much better he is than everyone else.

cerys without makeup

So what stops the Elder Vampires from conquering the human race and keeping us like cattles?
I mean holy shit, Geralt the Master Witcher, who defeated the Wild Hunt, looked like a bitch compared to the Unseen Elder.

Loving the bounty hunter/Alucard/Trigun swag.

still better than 80% of the girls where I am

Where do you live?

Canada. Near Toronto, Ontario.

> would cuddle
Numbers

It boggles my mind thinking why would anyone wish such a terrible fucking thing upon her.

8 or so books and 3 games all through and through brimming with evidence that Witcher's life is a goddamn fucking misery, from start to finish and you fucks want this 22 year old girl, a fucking Princess, fucking heiress to the imperial Throne, to be a Witcher - the career equivalent of a leper. And even if she doesn't get treated like one because shes " hot young lass" or whatever.
Maybe she'll last and doesn't get her artery severed by some lucky drowner in some bumfuck swamp, bleeding out face first in the mud.
How long will she do this? Ten years? Twenty? Vesemir was fucking three hundred and old dog still went toe to toe with roided up magic elf death machine. But Vesemir was a fucking Witcher. The Real Deal. Ciri is not and never will be. How long will she keep up? Ten years? Twenty? Fat chance she's still slicing men and beasts in half with ease in her 40's.
What then?
What the fuck will she do then? Hang the sword on the wall and grab a hoe? Just as menopause starts banging on her biological clock?
People in middle ages, fuck even people in early 20th century, before we became using old folk homes made a bunch of kids so that there will be someone to take care of them when they become too weak to do so on their own.
Who will Ciri have? Her adoptive parents? True, Geralt and Yennefer are both long lived as fuck. They will be still basically the same people by the time Ciri is 50. That will be one bizarre fucking "playing house".

Has anyone here gave it even a fleeting thought?
Just what the fuck is wrong with you lot?

redania best countrey
hedwig best grill

best girl

N-no, the game treats it like it's the right choice, fun and games, so it must be good! Go read the books, dumb non-canonfag!

Well compared to Vesemir, Ciri has super space time controlling magic. That's quite an advantage. As you said she's 22 years old, she's old enough to make her decisions. If she doesn't want to become empress, so be it. Geralt's job is to support her in her decision and not make them.

That's not Ciri

Except she does want to become an Empress, if she learns that it's even an option.

pls post all girls without makeup especially Cirilla

Reminder

That's not Annarietta.

It's canon that she fucked all those Nilfgardians she was with right?

Doubt they had Letho's restrain.

>that scene where she rips off her dress

Why couldn't we fuck her instead of Syanna?