2D Hentai Game General /hgg2D/

Mynock@:"VH is finished" edition

Previous thread 2D Hentai games (Hentai RPG, Violated Heroine, H-Action Games) General /hgg2d/
For searching purposes: /vhg/
Please check the catalog first to see if your game has a general already existing before posting about it.

UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED ASSUME THERE'S NO TRANSLATION AND PLEASE READ THE PASTEBINS BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS

>NEWCOMERS GUIDE:(PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING)
pastebin.com/trd0heWM

>Recommended Games:
pastebin.com/9M5RRMGU

>/hgg2d/ Gotw Catalog:
pastebin.com/K5bvsYSG

IF YOU'RE PLANNING TO PLAY RPGMAKER GAMES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT RTP FOR THEM DON'T BOTHER THE THREAD WITH RGSSWHATEVER.dll ERRORS
tkool.jp/support/download/index

RGSS DECRYPTER FOR APPLYING PATCHES
mega.nz/#!ChZ3lYQD!AM4LUPDWoklrnbZK0KfOQEpsSDsW5cfqyuoBHY1MsmQ

VH Specific
>VH_160601_translated_V3.rar

mega.co.nz/#F!AFxRmIzR!0vautGm-_Dd5rQVPuoPPiQ

Installation: wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php/VH/Setup
FAQ: pastebin.com/ZtDHt64k

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!2oF2HJIZ!HZXd6WH5ny8VRgURzKx1gt-7qjF1osaEj_c18A_QKhU
mega.nz/#!zp0HSAyJ!DlfcynkA9-bJtwLHXmrPnSBfWKMZCdZS6Yvi2tb8KmU
pastebin.com/7T8axsZU
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ176572.html
dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ179437.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Still waiting.

First for big titty sluts.

ocвятил

Does anybody have a link to Active Chikan! games?
Somehow I find it very hot and exciting. But nyaa have only 3 of them.

Ded

Should be on the usual sites. Which one's you got?

I have genki loli, honor student, s-type ojousama.
There is a lot of them on dlsite, 15 or more vol. It's pain in ass to download them one by one from slow hostings without prem. I thought somebody may have whole pack.

It looks like something is going into her nose

Seems like you've got the ones I have already.

Just a shadow m8

Robf 1&2
mega.nz/#!2oF2HJIZ!HZXd6WH5ny8VRgURzKx1gt-7qjF1osaEj_c18A_QKhU
mega.nz/#!zp0HSAyJ!DlfcynkA9-bJtwLHXmrPnSBfWKMZCdZS6Yvi2tb8KmU
Can somebody add this to the pastebin

Sorry for my absolute cancerous newfaggotry, but recent GOTWs are not added to the catalog after they have been replaced? Violated Heroine was the GOTW recently but it's not on the previous GOTW section.

Anyone know the name of this game?
It's a 2d sidescroller where you play a ninja.
There's like 2 other games made by the same guy where you play a witch and an angel too

Sounds like games from Koooonsoft

It literally has a spot in the OP.

In the previous thread someone asked this:

How the FUCK do I get to the swamp/haunted house section? The purple vine from the previous version is blocked off

Also, I know Zell doesn't want spoonfeeding, but anyone know how to capture the kappa and blue girl (piranha?) who eats you?

There's also this floating black cube in the room with the maggot girls and I don't know how to get to it either

To answer your questions in order:

First catch the kappa girl. In order to do this you have to wait until she dashes to you, when she does immediately jump behind her and hit her in the ass right as she misses you.

After that she'll be capturable, you might have to do this a few times since it has to be precise.

After you capture the kappa girl you will be able to use a dodge-dash. Use that to get to the swamp area and get the square.

When you get the square equip it while in your house to open a portal to the dark mansion.

I do not know how to capture any of the new girls other than the ones I said previously. However you can jack-off in front of the wolf girl on the bench and she'll give you a footjob. After a session of that she'll appear in your yard.

Anyone tried RJ170625? is it decent?

So what's on the latest VH translation?

Any special events I should know of?

Last thread had
>girl with matches
mentioned. The hell is that supposed to be?

RJ141649

It's actually more like "The Little Match Girl", but if you already know what game it refers to it's all the same.

>VH is finished
What?

mynock said VH translation is finished

etigoya posted a guide for the baroqupid game for people that don't know JP, I finally beat the game and I take back what I said before, the ending of the game is extremely hard if you don't know JP/don't have a walkthrough, you can only get past one scene by taking the MC alone while naked and with 2 stacks of horniness which can only be activated by using a skill in your skills list, I didn't even know the status existed before it was mentioned.

Except machine translation alone is enough for it. Knowing any japanese just makes it even easier.

I can't fathom why you'd need a walkthrough for that.

Doesn't sound that bad

At least it doesn't want you to hold down for a few seconds near some out of the way wall with a specific item equipped

28th for NTR games are the best.

Can anyone hook me up with a working MEGA link for RJ165072?
Much appreciated

So, what happened to Quiet Girls? I thought it was supposed to be released not too long ago.

It went quiet.

>Kyrieru said he planned to release a small game in February
>It's fucking June already
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'm sorry, when I read VH I just subconsciously thought of VN

>It's been almost a half a year and Tsukinomizu still haven't release their new short
Man, I honestly hope the wait is worth it.

Этo тoжe пaцaн чтoли?

respond.

Is there anyone who knows how to fix this problem I am having? I use a Windows 10 (sadly) and have this problem with each wolfrpg games. RPG maker games (except 2000) work fine.

is there a link in the pastebin?

So what's in the "finished" translation of Violated Heroine?

Is there actually a conclusion to the sex club now?

Anyone got the translation for the first ROBF? There was a link in ulmf but its no more.

No regrets.

Delete this picture from both Veeky Forums and your hard drive and leave saber alone from now on

Minako is cuck NTR instead of alpha NTR

Too late, she already got the slum toilet treatment.
Now it's the daughter's turn.

Always count on Kyieru to flake out when it's a game. Too much responsibility for an autist.

What the fuck is that garbage-ass, DeviantArt-tier art?

I've fapped to worse.

I said DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW

It's not that bad.

You could take the face of the blonde and put it on a male body and nobody would object

So... Just like 99% of all other drawn anime/manga faces then?

Any translations?

dame desu

Good job explaining what the problem is. I'm sorry I'm not quite familiar with that issue, but I wish you the best of luck in finding a solution.

Hello handtie general. Got any good games for me?

What do you want

So here's the incomplete guide for the new FOBS game.
pastebin.com/7T8axsZU

I'm fairly sure it's a know problem with windows 10, downgrade or use a virtual machine.

Anything I haven't fapped to with a nice gallery.

Yeah good luck with area 6 with machine trans. It doesn't even give you a complete hint, you have to talk to four different people and each of them give a segment of the hint, and they don't say what order they are in, you have to put them together yourself. I can understand it well enough that I got through the rest of the shit, but even having a basic understanding wasn't helping for that shit.

Anyone got 100% save data on these two?

FOBS?

I don't know what it stands for. It's a bretty gud pixel 2-d game though.

Ah, I don't know why but I didn't see the link in the pastebin
Thanks

There's no more moonrunes in the existing game...Translation doesn't equal new content, it just means translated content.

Soon...

You know what's really fucking cancerous? Hyper-V can't be used on Windows 10 Home. Fuck you microsoft.

Hyper what?

>Kyrieru
>Actually getting anything done
It's been almost two months since his last blog post. I'm just waiting for the final nail in the coffin when he announces he has depression or some shit so he'll never get anything more done. I would be very surprised if there's any substantial progress on Noika, especially when he's doing all these side projects and animations.

Reminder that Noika was announced in October 2013, and it took nearly two years just to get a short demo out. The entire time of which was spent across nearly 30 blog posts of delaying said demo and talking about his poor health. It's almost as 'never-ever' as Feira Quest, which I'm pretty sure actually IS dead.

It seems like he's NEVER satisfied with something he makes. Sometime after he released the Noaika demo released he scrapped much of the game and rebuilt it. He did this with Kurovadis, too, remaking the entire thing after he released its first demo. And he's got who knows how many unfinished side projects, probably at least a dozen. And now, FOUR years after Kurovadis was released, he's redoing the CG's. Like, shit, Kurovadis is long over and done with, just move on instead of wasting time and effort on it.

He still posts on Twitter somewhat regularly. He never shows any progress because he has this stubborn mindset where he thinks games being shown off before release ruins part of the fun in playing them. I can see where he's coming from, but the silence is getting ridiculous. At least he offered refunds to people who pre-ordered.

So I'm trying to remember a game I played a while back, I don't remember the synopsis of the story, but all I can recall is one interaction where the player(female) attempts to help a cat girl steal from a bar owner or shop keeper, but then ends up getting arrested and humiliated in her place, this happens multiple times before you can get revenge on her. Anyone know what game this is?

salvation?

Sounds like Salvation. That's an event in the 3rd or 4th town IIRC featuring the Brown Elf knight

That's definitely Salvation.

Yep found the area, thanks guys.

Could be Salvation, not sure tho.

Has anyone found a link to RJ178574 yet? It has quite a lot of downloads but it looks like everything's getting taken down.

Huh, maybe it's time to start updating the VH wiki and stuff, since it's been outdated for years.

In married warrior emma, to get saved by barbell do I have to lose while traveling with my husband ?

He's actually redoing the CGs for a re-release on some H-game sales site. So that at least makes sense. It's not like the originals were nice to look at, and a better looking product sells better.

Plus I liked Kurovadis more than Eroico. Eroico's difficulty curve wasn't rewarding and it felt like there should have been one or two more enemies per zone, or palette swaps with different animations. The enemies felt too repetitive for me to really get into it even though the game mechanics were greatly improved. I'm looking forward to Noaika, I just hope it comes out sometime this fucking century.

Does anyone have a Mega of Repure Aria? The one in the pastebin is down and the only torrent I could find isn't finding seeds.

>He said he would release 3 small games a year
GAMES
A
YEAR

up

>Declares 3 games a year
>Barely manages 3-4 short animation loops.

>saber
Alright scrub learn how to get cucked by your waifu properly.

GAMES WHERE?

>Acerola's new game
>100% Orange juice lobby theme pops up
Am I going crazy?

Here dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ176572.html

>semen vampires
>decent art
Nic-
>male protag
>harem shit

Flush it down the toilet and close the lit.
What a waste.

>Giant black dude suddenly
What

>the content of the entire game fits in one preview pic
Yeah, great.

>dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ179437.html

Really liked the last game the circle made

hopefully this is good

>its RPGmaker MV

into the trash

what a waste

Do you really have to post it ever 5 minutes?

just tryna keep the general alive

my only problem with MV is that cheatengine doesn't work with it and over half of the RPGmaker games wants me to grind to a degree

Even if you unpack it?

I assume since ULMF had a thread about it and you have to edit files and shit in cheatengine for it to work and I'm a lazy shit

Teehee~

>Ruining my japanese farming sims

I'll kill 'em all

I'll kil all of the aspiring cucks

Please tell me this is not a lewd Harvest Moon-like game, because I've been wanting something like that forever but if it's tainted with NTR I will... be very upset