/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Fates FAQ (please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/mFrpw
youtu.be/B1YsoQf16I8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tharja a best

Cutest family

>/feg/gots getting mad when people actually talk about games

Morgan is the lewdest

She needs to be hypnotized by a pillow and fucked hardcore by her daddy.

At least it's not a Soleil thread.

Fuck off. He's a massive attention whore and shitposter. There's a reason he got ran off.

Post best boy

>Awakening had much more longevity, appeal, and attachment rate than Fates

Mamma mia.

Because Fates was shit. Awakening gave us more discussion and for longer than this shit game ever did. Hasn't even been two years yet since the Jap release.

Ironic because Awakening is boring as fuck.

Everything about the discussion, hype, reception, and fan output from Awakening felt really genuine.

Fates in comparison feels... a little forced at times. Like FOTMshit. Pretty on paper, but not long-term in the slightest.

Can you post some good solo Tharja art? I need some. I'm not being a contrarian baiting faggot, I swear.

Or upload them to imgur, I guess.

Sakura is cute, I like her.

Awakening had that because it was Fire Emblem's last shot before going out. But it worked too well and survived.

Now the modern otaku elements have completely infested it and Fates shows that.

I guess Fates is more boring then. Better gameplay sure, but there's only so much discussion that can bring. Awakening was just better in every other area.

Love the tsun today.

I like Hana

Okay

You married the royals to each other right?

She's shit and doesn't deserve love.

She's shit, faggot.

Hot

so they were actually gay for each other, right?

>Kiragi with shining bow or Basara Shiro

Don't like the idea desu. Every other pairing is ok.

Awakening was like a slow burn of bordom for me, like I was able to mildly enjoy it at first, then it was just to get to the next part, then it was a slog and I stopped at the final boss because I couldn't care less about the cliche story and inane post-game content, or collecting the whole pokedex of gimmicky children.

Fates was like a morphine shot, in that it felt really good at first going through Conquest up until the end or so, then I really fell off of Birthright and haven't even bothered to play Revelations because it just does not interest me at all.

of course I did.

imgur.com/a/mFrpw
>giant tits
>big ass
>thick thighs
Perfect

poor kid, he's even uglier than usual

Uhhhhhhh rude? Go bully Azura or Flora like you always do. Leave the cute tsun alone. She didn't do anything.

Looks like someone emptied a ketchup bottle on his head.

I guess you could say that, but from the wording it seems like Lucius only looks at Raven as "his friend".

Why is Takumi crying?

Camilla snapped his dick.

Pussy too bomb.

He wanted to dominate Camilla, but completely lost control.

Bolt naginata Shiro is actually pretty decent. He's really fast.

you gotta protect the childrens

Can IS make FE15 have the same long-lasting appeal of Awakening, or are they on an irreversible downward slide since Fates?

Ayy, thanks.

source??

Forrest was his wife(male) that whole run too.

Shiro was surprisingly undewhelming for some reason.

So Raven's the angry, gay one.
Lucius is straight, but demure, so he lets Raven take advantage, even though he's not at all into it.

Treasure buddies!

>Awakening wasn't THAAAAAAAAT bad!

Never understood this meme

No, they cannot make a good game.

It's the #wasbetterinhindsight thing we were talking about yesterday.

It was objectively better at generating discussion than Fates was.

We need another game set in lance land with a sword locked Lord.

You could just find more easily on pixiv or on any booru site.

Literally the Zelda cycle. People will come around to Fates after FE15 drops.

how does that reflect on the quality of the game itself

I had fun. Awakening, Birthright and Revelations are to Conquest and the rest of the series what Persona is to the mainline Shin Megami Tensei series. It's not bad, it's just popular for all the wrong reasons.

I love Peri!

I know, but I'm phone posting right now since I don't have access to my computer. Plus you've got the biggest collection so I figured you knew your shit.

Genderswap Flannel>>>>Velouria

We know Laslow

It just means that Awakening was a more well-rounded game overall. People actually cared enough about the story and characters to discuss them. In the Fates era, threads often get derailed by discussions of unrelated game series that people would rather discuss.

I'm just not too keen on sharing that much.

Have a nice day.

>People actually cared enough about the story and characters to discuss them

We could've had that if they didn't tie the kids to dads. Biggest mistake by IS.

i think it means that there are way more shitposters driving off people who actually do want to talk about the games

Not really.

What's happening here?

Do we still love her too?

t. Bitter and jaded mamuifag.

The story's at least a step above Fates and has enough going on for fags to inject headcanon into. Compare one boring story that opens the floodgates for every interpretation they want to two/three stories with everyone going full retard
I liked Fates characters a little more though

What? How would we have had genderswap Keaton that way?

Literally every genderswapped male is better than any given girl in Fates

Fates waifus were a mistake

He would have to be a girl for wolf baby

When the FE game gives you a choice to make a My Unit do you prefer being the royal lord (e.g. Corrin) or the tactician (e.g. Robin, Mark)?

Elise is pretty cute desu

Maybe they would have put effort into Camilla's support with Corrin if she'd been otomebait instead.

Aww. But it's your choice. Thanks again anyway.

More Paragon scrolls fucking when?
grinding in Fates is just fucking painful.

Didn't see the new thread.

If you say so my dudes. Feel free to resume the Tales of series discussion from last thread, because the only discussions we'll ever have regarding Fates characters is which waifus will cuck you and for what reason.

This question is stupid in so many ways that I don't even know where to start.

INIGO is for Morgan

Oh, I get it. (S)he'd still be pretty meh because of the crappy trash/tsundere gimmicks.

A week my dude. There has to be some special announcement for the anniversary of the FEif's release.

>The entirety of Camilla's lust for Corrin was that one day she brought him and his friends some cookies but he didn't get one and acted like a brat because of it

Japs really love eating this garbage don't they?

>Leo stays the same

Post more of this sort!

>female Takumi
Should've done this to begin with

It's not even a lust for Corrin, it's a complex over the idea that he might feel unloved. The support makes that very clear. The idea that Jap Camilla only wants after mamui's dick is just waifufaggotry.

I wanna know where this nigger gets his weed.

When will they bring back fun staves again like Warp and Berserk?

I want to do crazy shit like this again

youtu.be/B1YsoQf16I8