/sthg/ - Sonic The Hedgehog General

/sthg/ #477- UFO Catcher figurine edition
Welcome to the Sonic Land! We talk about Sonic games, old and new. Thank you based mods.

>Link CompilationDrawfag/Writefag Idea WallsNews/DevelopmentsRecent Releases

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rKTZm_Hj0TU
gematsu.com/2016/06/marvel-ultimate-alliance-1-2-transformers-fall-cybertron-rated-ps4-xbox-one-taiwan
youtube.com/watch?v=pQ-bjZD1EnI
youtube.com/watch?v=cCIMIqwmP2c
youtube.com/watch?v=-UtwdDjhA_4
youtube.com/watch?v=T9E66ywToGU
youtube.com/watch?v=Nhp4fT8iyS8
youtube.com/watch?v=RnOtW_yMmzo
youtube.com/watch?v=LNsGT2Pjug8
youtube.com/watch?v=WAnGLMwy3DM
youtube.com/watch?v=mPu21-sIwGI
youtube.com/watch?v=YyG7d-B5634
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for that was a weird time to purge, but fuck the last thread.

I guess senpai noticed, huh.

Why even bother bringing it back?

>Welcome to the Sonic Land! We talk about Sonic games, old and new.

user....

>>Welcome to the Sonic land!
What's wrong with that?

Guess I should be glad I missed last thread because of work.

Right, now we've gotten over that mess. Who will be going to a Sonic con of some sort these coming months? Anything you'd want signed?

I'd rather go to the Fantasy Zone.

youtube.com/watch?v=rKTZm_Hj0TU

Wow, I just noticed people have been fucking with the OP for the past few threads.

>Deleted
kek

You know a Sega cross-over game starring Sonic would be pretty damn cool.

Space Harrier Level, Golden Axe level, and so on.

You don't know the half of it user. It'll all be okay though.

What about Sega: Ultimate Alliance?

I hope the shitposter ate it.

Yeah, they could call it World's Unite, too.

That would be cool, Shinobi, Sonic, and Hatsune Miku or something

What the fuck happened last thread? Been away since the last thread was made.

>Hatsune Miku

Sega owns that just as much as Archie owns Sonic, as in they don't. They just happen to have the license. Next you'll say you'll want Aliens in the game.

Technically that's SASART

I'd like a fighters megamix though

would you, /sthg/.

Also happy Father's Day weekend.

Let's just forget it ever happened.

Yeah, I can totally get the same experience from a racing game that I can from a game like M:UA. Complete with all the character interactions. Speaking of M:UA.

gematsu.com/2016/06/marvel-ultimate-alliance-1-2-transformers-fall-cybertron-rated-ps4-xbox-one-taiwan

Hopefully this shit includes all the DLC.

I honestly wanted to pick an odd ball choice. Er, the girl from Space Channel 5?

>Father's Day

I was more talking to the person you responded to, who just asked for a sega crossover game.

No need to be touchy user. I want a fight game too. That's what megamix is.

Here I come

Aw, I would.

Who are those original characters?

Rougher than the rest of them

What's the context of this page?

She's actually a mainstay in the cross over games like All-Stars racing. I'm honestly not sure what an oddball choice would be for something like this. Maybe a character from an IP that hasn't had a game in a while and hasn't been in one of the All-Star games before?

I'd rather have a game where they team up to fight some big bad, it could even be an original big bad made for the game. Capeshit has made me sick of good guys fighting other good guys and probably left me a bit jaded and shit. I'm also sick of metashit, I just want good stories. Not stories about stories about stories.

Uh, Kid Chameleon?

How do you feel about Project X-zone 2?

Who's that OC?

If only we pressed that button a half a thread ago

Nice meme

tikal qt a/f tbqh

i'm not a waifufag or nothin but got dam

Who are those OCs?

Just some shitty Mary Sues. Ignore the shitposters who post them

So now that we know HPZ is confirmed at the end of next issue, how do you think the fake(?) emerald will play into the plot?

If it's not megadrive it will suck

>Shitty fanfic comics
Fuck off. The OP says to discuss games, not fanfiction

I have not had a handheld since the Game.Com. So other than "they exist" I really don't know much about those games.

Well, check them out if 3DS emulation picks up. They may be what you're looking for, though they're an RPG. Also, skip the first one, it's boring.

>the game.com
you couldn't even get a GBA?

You're gonna love this. Trust me. What you see now is my normal state.

This is a super state.

And this is a super state that has ascended past a super state!

So you change your quill color, so what

And this...is...to go....further...BEYOND

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Heh. Just wait.
AND THIS...
THIS IS TO GO...EVEN FURTHER BEYOND
AAAAAAAAAAAA

I was expecting Hyper Sonic and as all set to get Iizuka in here, and then you had to pull this shit on me.

That's pretty gay, bro.

That fur render is terrible

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
NICEGAMEAAAAGHHHH

Who /best machine/ here?

The Game.Com was a gift from a relative that didn't really keep up with my parents or know much about electronics, probably an aunt or uncle. When the GBA was new I did have the cash to get one but I still lived with my parents and if I spent any amount of money on something they saw as "the devil", they watched my bank account like a hawk, I would have never heard the end of it and might have got sent to some Christian Camp. Spoilered because not my blog.

>those shoes that still have the reflection from the generations promotional material

That's just lazy.

wat are games
how do I sanic
plz reply

youtube.com/watch?v=pQ-bjZD1EnI

>how do I sanic
First you go fast

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH...AAAAH..aa..aa...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

>Who /best machine/ here?

You posted him.

/question

Shard a close second

>NICEGAME

Why thank you

I unironically love This Machine

You can't even get a 5.

Here's your (you) fag

not around these parts, here you go slow and feel bad, >image related

I pretty much never ironically enjoy things. Certainly not Sonic music, even when it's ridiculously cheesy. Like all the Heroes themes.

youtube.com/watch?v=cCIMIqwmP2c
youtube.com/watch?v=-UtwdDjhA_4
youtube.com/watch?v=T9E66ywToGU
youtube.com/watch?v=Nhp4fT8iyS8
youtube.com/watch?v=RnOtW_yMmzo

What are some concepts from the comic that you like but were done horribly wrong and you know nothing Sonic related is ever going to try them again?

For me it's Sonic getting blasted into space and having to find his way back to whatever the planet is called now even though he has no idea where he or it is.

Could seriously make a great game.

>comic
>good concept

>What are some concepts from the comic that you like but were done horribly wrong and you know nothing Sonic related is ever going to try them again?
Knuckles learning about the history of his species . Fuck, there is a shred of a good idea there but then Penders went full Penders

Knuckles' hat

OVA concept, not comic.

OVA > comic

True, but it was appropriated and overused in the comic, culminating in that terrible 25 years later design.

There really isn't much else. Honestly, the comic got rid of the shit I hated and focused on the things I liked. I guess its why I like it a lot more than some people.

Maybe some dumb high school shit. Like an alternate dimension where sonic ends up in Dengan Rompa or some shit.

I expected that after SA1 (i mean the gap of time between present and the ancient times)

>Maybe some dumb high school shit. Like an alternate dimension where sonic ends up in Dengan Rompa or some shit.
The only way Sonic and high school could go well together is if it's like Cromartie High School

>The only way Sonic and high school could go well together is if it's like Cromartie High School

Oh I want it. I want it so bad.

I read that as Columbine High School

An arc where the average everyday commoners get worried about how much leniency Sonic and the Freedom Fighters have. Seeing the perspective of Joe Everyman every so often is always nice, and an arc like that, if properly done, can help the heroes stay grounded and actually heroic, especially if they have a tendency to cause collateral damage when fighting their enemies.

Who'd be the Sonic equivalent to Mechazawa? I don't think Sonic has any characters that are just normal people.

The council was supposed to be that. People didn't get it.

If we got a Sonic equivalent to that one song it'd be worth it. Shame I can't remember how that song goes

Oh I got it. It was just badly executed because a) the council were unreasonable assholes, and b) the end result was an obvious bad guy using magic to influence the council into making the obvious bad guy their king, which completely defeated the purpose.

Why are you guys talking about fanfics?

I'd say shard, but lolpenders.

E-123 omega?

Honestly, it would be Shadow because he's secretly a robot

Are you Aaron Webber? Because that is one dank meme
But Mechazawa's not a robot user. RIP

I think it went something like this

youtube.com/watch?v=LNsGT2Pjug8

But they are fanfics.

No no no, I think it was something like this
youtube.com/watch?v=WAnGLMwy3DM

You sure it didn't go like this?