pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

i want a souls bf and a dsg fight club

Tripfags are gay!

10 POSTS EARLY

>No poison
what a gay shitter

I was going to wait, but some shitposter made a troll thread 25 posts early .

Copying from last thread because it apparently died... How do I beat a guy that literally all he has is havels shield and armor and just spam running attacks? i cant parry, cant attack since he shields, cant backstab since recovery is fast...??

Troll thread?

that looks like the proper thread senpai

REMINDER TO MAKE YOUR POPE, KNIGHT, OR INVADER BUILD FOR NEXT WEEKEND.

Fuck you

No thanks.

Any PC fight clubs going on?

FUCK YOOOOOOU

Why all the hate for the events?

How's the AR on this puppy?

Trying again: Would anyone like to help me with Old Demon King? I need to keep Cuculus alive, and my damage output is just too slow to keep her from running into every AoE and getting attrition'd to death.

SL 35, PS4. I'll summon you with a password if you're not in my level range.

Thanks!

455 on 40 str from what i remember
split damage though

level up you worthless faggot

It's a gank event with a shit theme

Ask Luci he's pretty good and plays on the PS4

>tfw there will never be a way to make an accurate cosplay for this

I want to ______ a crow!

>ds1
>invade as dark spirit
>there's another one
>stops fighting the host
>runs up to me
>backstabs me
>i chain backstab him
>he dies
>host manages to throw soul spear at me and i die

What the hell were you thinking, dude

Some guy has been shitposting about every evrnt we've had.

Actual new thread:

PC FC AT STRAY DEMON BRIDGE
Pass is dsg, signs at the top of the stairs
Fun allowed

Actual fuck off

This has more posts you've failed

POST BUILDS
O
S
T

B
U
I
L
D
S

>thinking
I don't think he was...

NG? SL?

OH MY SHIT ON A STICK

Host is SL 100

Thanks user, that creative input actually helped me finally kill it with Cuculus alive at the same fucking level you level-crutching retard

Because it's a stupid fucking event

What's going on with their mouths

These any good?

Still need help?

I've seen someone else's shield moan, but every time I try to use mine it doesn't make a sound

ACTIVE THREAD HERE

Why 98?
Also help fix my shit

Late for best waifu!

anyone on pc got an extra sages/fap +2?

anyone wanna play xbox?

If you want help with a build then post a pic of it AND a link to it in mugenmonkey.

Which infusion is better for minimal stat investment builds, raw, deep or fire? Hard to trust the calculator because it says deep and fire have higher damage than raw, but that's probably because it puts both numbers of the split damage together as one number or something?

Piss off, this thread here is the real thread, you cunt

>Carthus beacon
isn't the damage bonus less than a resin? I'm pretty sure it takes more hits to proc with a dagger too.

Why?

I have both of these.

It sounds pretty fun to me.

Hey, I'm thinking of doing a Demon Weapon or Lorian's UGS pyro build for mostly PvE but some invading. I have yet to decide on a build though.

Anyone have any cool build ideas that'd they'd like to share or one's they'd like feedback on?

then go gank right now

Throughout the dark souls series, the main hero is on a quest to defeat the Dark Souls. But what if I told you that you are the Dark Souls?

In Dark Souls, you play the hero guy/girl. But are you really a hero? You kill innocent skeletons just relaxing in their natural habitat, the graveyard. But they wouldn't be skeletons if YOU hadn't killed them to begin with. Yes, YOU killed the skeletons before they were skeletons. That is why there is graveyards and crypts full of spooky skeletons. YOU filled them up with dead bodies and now you are killing them again. So much for a hero, that should be evidence enough to suggest that you are actually Dark Souls.

But hey, that's just a hypotheses, a game hypotheses.

Thanks for watching, if you liked please like, share and comment on what you want to see next on Game Hypotheses.

The pic catches people's attention and lets them see where you are. The link allows them to tinker with it and actually help you fix it. Most people aren't going to try to recreate the build from scratch in mugen just to help someone they have never even met (though some might now just to spite me specifically).

give up already, this one has more traction

want anything for them? sign where?

It's just ganking

Do you love him, /dsg/?

No, he's just as empty as every other DS3 character.

Fuck off Frampt

It's not just ganking. Thete are limitations to make it fair.

>him

But that's a girl?..

>golfswing phased right through the trade without registering a hit
Great game!

Does that user have an album going where I can find all those?

I'm at the FC so an RSS at the bonfire with dsgtrade as the password would be fine.

is it going to be fair when I css 1hit you all?

I'm not too well versed in the lothric knight weapons but it seems to me like you're going to want more STR/DEX even if it is a faith scaling weapon.

With faith in mind, the stat is generally useless in this game unless it's pushed to around 50-60 (I'm not sure which one). This applies especially for buffs. If you really want to use the buff seriously, and not just as an extra damage "why not" type thing, I reccomend pushing to that level (though that would mean a serious reworking of the build itself).

Finally, I feel like 40 END is a bit too much. Assuming that's the LUGS (I can't quite see), it may be warranted (again, I have no idea). But you could save yourself some levels by leaving it around 30 at most.

Ring wise I don't see anything seriously wrong. I don't recall chloranthy being all that effective, however. For peak optimization, you might sacrifice Havel's for a stat ring or something, at the cost of fashion though. Finally, and again in the interest of peak optimization, remember to get the maximum upgraded levels of the rings you do end up using (if you're willing to complete multiple NG cycles). Hope this helps!

No, I finally managed. Thanks for offering though!

Considering the host wont have weapons it seems pretty fair to me. Pontiff area is always at least 2 invaders so itll usually end up a 3vs2 or 2vs2.

>tfw suddenly invincible
And here I was thinking Vincent was the one laging like hell.

>stray demon bridge

Of course I haven't unlocked the wolf's bonfire yet on this character, ha, will take a few min to get there.

I just chose carthus beacon because it has the same damage increase with attack thing as the Old Wolf sword and the Pontiff's eye. I didn't know that the dagger's require hits though. Do you have any weapon recs that would be better? This build is still very much a work in progress.

We can just go to highwall.

It's roleplay ganking. That makes it fun.

Congrats you whiny little faggot

Thanks.
BTW that is the UGS, yes. Fucking shit eats so much stamina. That's why big weapons can't compete with small ones, you have to compromise damage stats just to swing it.

I want to breed that crown

Not him, but I'd prefer stray demon.

>getting parried from behind

We've got a couple signs, but could use more!
Come down to the demon bridge on PC

it's fine, only took a few min to run there, my sign's down at the top of the stairs

any lagging faggots there?

>getting a parry and dodging away

>go 142
>get 22 extra levels of advantage
>it doesn't even matter in the long run because I have another character at 59 and one at 87
I feel a bit scummy, but at least I'm not a caestus parry spammer