Final Fantasy General CCXVII - /ffg/

Best summoner edition. How's everyone's Summon Lucky Draw?

Previous thread: >General info on Final Fantasy
The Wiki: finalfantasy.wikia.com
"What version should I play?" Information: pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn

>FFXV
youtube.com/watch?v=nGl_2gYrfM0
youtube.com/watch?v=7fACw0LnW0k
youtube.com/watch?v=4AptAyPIL88&index=1&list=PLbhHt7tfNMCC4F3KKvqf5vhK4S2ViQHbf
youtube.com/watch?v=fsVhwsUFaDE
youtu.be/cji-L0hu1Io

>FFRK
/ffg/'s RK FAQ:
pastebin.com/AwvGgpi3

>FF XII: The Zodiac Age
youtube.com/watch?v=81NsStczT8E

>World Of FF
youtube.com/watch?v=QNMey5SKKkc

>FF Explorers
pastebin.com/jNVTmu58
Discord room: discord.gg/0mpm2kbJPLFjZGX3

>FFIX released on PC & smartphones
youtube.com/watch?v=4oDeSJI0qJc

>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
FFXI June Update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/50760?_ga=1.151649081.1275968002.1463817636
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXIV (3.3) on June 7th
Trailer youtube.com/watch?v=EPmeKA5-03M

>FF Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
novacrystallis.com/2016/05/final-fantasy-brave-exvius-heads-west/

>Other game information
pastebin.com/cPCCGXNy

I'd also like to take this opportunity to remind you lads that /ffg/'s football team plays in the quarterfinals of the Veeky Forums League tomorrow, first match at 17:00 UTC. Google the Rigged Wiki for the stream!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UZuzw2TCNSU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

post a link to the official stream of the divegrass match.

I'm weak and gave into the lucky draw. How'd I do?

I asked in the last thread but nobody seemed to respond. Does anyone know if the Trainer Dressphere in X-2 is worth leveling with anyone?

This could have gone better

Spamfilters catch it outside /4ccg/, but I'll do it when I wake up tomorrow and the match kicks off. We beat /gsg/ 6-5 today after being down 2-4 at half and scoring four unanswered goals after 2-5, it was a great match.

We're up against /twg/, a team that I have some personal deals with myself because they knocked out two other generals I liked in the past, but other than that I still do have the responsibility to take /ffg/ all the way.

Pretty so-so if we're talking viability. On one hand it's a Medica, on another hand it's the first ever one.

The other two are okay effects but they're not go-out-of your way effects to have, though if the waifufags of /ffg/ are to be believed you got three relics so I'd say that's a neat draw.

the whip is cool because, even if it's SB sucks all king of ass, it's a MAG-oriented ranged weapon, and it's a whip after all, they are somewhat rare, not gun rare, but still pretty rare

>Wizard Rod
>Tiny Bee
>Healing Grimoire

How did I do?

youtube.com/watch?v=UZuzw2TCNSU

>Wizard Rod and Tiny Bee

You hit the fucking jackpot, grats user.

Pic related, commiserations desu

For anyone yet to pull!

I'll be soon

I begged, I pleaded, I prayed on both the jewgle and this image and got nothing. She had four relics on this banner and I was denied, again.

>Its Propeller Wind can confuse the entire party, so be prepared, kupo!

For fuck's sakes. How do you even prepare for that? Happened last time I had to deal with this piece of shit too.

We seem to be in a naming frenzy.
Name this little pupper for me.

>[pic unrelated]

I feel sorry for you bro, maybe you will get a nice BSSB relic during the fest. best of lucks then.

I swear if it wasn't for Clyne tonight would have been the perfect night in rolls.

>Great rolls in both BE and RK
>Get this mega shitter Clyne to muck things up.

I'd kill to get the free tickets in BE though.

Tritoch

Fluffy

Knowing my fucking luck I'd pull Cloud's and get to shove yet another character I hate on my team.

no

Linyos Torovoltos, or just Linyos

At least I'm not blanked/10. Still feels like a waste of mythrils though.

Don't let anyone fool you, Healing Grimoire will save your ass in a pinch, even if it costs 2 SB bars.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

He got fucking Wizard Rod, which is probably the best item on that banner tied with SG and one of the best WHM SBs other than the Trinity right now.

He is basically set with using Garnet as his WHM unless he gets Thyrus for Y'shtola from BSBFest or something. There's no reason he should even look twice at the shitty book.

That relic SB is great with enlightning gear.

Invernus/infernus.

feels good to know that I've got my Wizard Rod from a x1 draw in it's original banner + the last white mage banner gave me a second copy of Hymn of Faith and a second copy of War Dance and don't have a real reason to pull in this Summoner banner... but the chance to get SG feels tempting

I got nothing from WHM banner and was saved by getting Wizard Rod from XI event banner. Also no reason to draw thanks to it already being the best.

Honestly expecting a better shot at either Wall during BSBfest.

So who "0/44" here?

5/33 and without plans to pull in this one

9/44 from nightmare banners.

SUM banner finally gave me a shitty 5* (Hope stop SB)

Fuck off dumb avatarfag cancer

Same. I'm done pulling on these 'lucky' banners, the rates are clearly worse than normal.

The camera is stuck behind a wall. Awesome.

I can't believe I'm saying this about some shitty old relic that's almost useless now, but fuck yes! I spent way too much mythril chasing this in the early days of the game to no avail, and now I finally get the bastard. Feels pretty good.

Still a crap pull though.

I don't even have a reason to care about the rest.
The one character I care about won't be available on the rest of them.

don't be left out anons! you can do that too!
start doing your squats and one day you may be a hero too!

Post FFXII Zodiac Age parties
>Time Mage Vaan
>White Mage Balthier
>Red Mage Fran
>Archer Basch
>Samurai Ashe
>Black Mage Penelo

EVERYONE IS A SAMURAI
CHAN CHAN BARA CHAN BARA BA

Lel that sucks

>Every single mage in your party
Fuck!

Swap Fran and Penelo's classes and you'd have a great spread for all four mage classes.

How did I do?

How does the Def and Res boost component of these fare compared with Stoneskin? That's the Wall I'm running.

Mate, "Wall" refers to exactly 2 SBs right now: Stoneskin II on Y'shtola and Sentinel Grimoire on Tyro.

Only those two.

Because they are MASSIVELY higher in magnitude than anything else.

If you have actual Stoneskin, NOTHING will touch it.

50%, stacks with wall

Really? Huh. I never knew that, that's interesting.

wasn't SG and SS2 had the very same stats?

they both raise your def and res by 200%

Im going to use for fit

I might change it up for when I do zodiac age. Ashe is still gonna be a samurai but I might stuff everyone else in funny jobs for their character. Knight or monk penelo, Ulhan fran, white mage basch and black mage balthier sounds fun

Squatanon stepped up his game since I last visited /ffg/.

Fuck yeah.

Do you need to stick to the nightmare gimmick for the 4 stages before the real Nightmare fight? I've never tried one of these before

Yeah. Complete all four of those fights, they move aside and reveal the big boss as a 5th one in the center.

There has only been 3 Nightmare Lucky Draws, user.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT BULLSHIT!?
This dude confused Rikku and she fucking used my Megalixir! (I only had one)

And then before I could get the chance to heal the confusion, she starts popping Elixirs! What the fuck, game!?

I reset the game.

kek

>Black Mage
>Combat
>White Mage
>Summoner
?

But the game's easy user, just spam Congrats :^)

There was no Black Mage Lucky Draw, it started with Combat.

I could, but it gets boring after a while.

Only Draws have been Combat, WHM, and now SMN.

Games that allow confused party members to use items can burn in hell, I'M LOOKING AT YOU SAGA FRONTIER

It just got even better. Encountered another one of those dudes and he confused both Rikku and Yuna.

Yuna used a Remedy on Rikku.

Speaking of Saga Frontier, anyone know if the mobile port of Romancing SaGa 2 is good?

>draw on summoner lucky banner
>get 0/11 5*
Just getting the bad luck over and done with before BSB fest...r-right?

White Mage Basch has at least 90 STR if not more depending on your licenses and gear at level 99. He does fine with a Trango Tower.

>He does fine with a Trango Tower
Yeah, everyone does. Are you saying you actually use those broken invisible weapons?

SaGa's way of characters learning abilities mid fight is such a cool concept. It's especially satisfying when a character learns a really powerful ability while fighting a tough enemy to turn the tables

I guess I have to make Aeristh my waifu or something. I have planet protector too.

>Party Dress

Oh god oh god oh god, where do I start?

>very first 11x draw that gave more than one 5*
>finally have a medica
>2 out of 5 daughterus now have SSBs
>LJG might be deemed eh, but still hits earth weakness whenever that shows up and gives +10 attack when mastered
>hey, maybe I can finally use Rydia's MC2 RM
>I STOLE HILL GIGAS' FAIRY FLUTE

This is my best 11x draw yet, and my best Lucky relic draw yet (I missed the first and got only one 5* each on the other two). When do I get Eiko? Ah fuck it, I'll just visit the Hall Of Rites.

Did anyone screencap those blowjob post from last thread or am I gonna have to

Can you not?

does anyone play JP RK?

I'm thinking of starting an account on there mostly for shits and to check things out ahead of time so I don't have to rely on THEM for information that's probably false or shit

Is it hard to get caught up with all the ridiculous banners and shit they tend to get? They just have so much content I wonder if I can ever get to the point on JP where I am on global (honed 5* abilities and tons of 80's and shit)

>HE STOLE GIGAS' FAIRY FLUTE

THIS FUCKING MADMAN.

I'm not storying that filth on my computer. I only keep content of substance.

Like Toblerone.

Why pull when the banner doesn't expire for a while and BSB are coming soon?

Have some fucking discipline, kids.

Nope, they're normal fights. Asking people to stick to the gimmick would certainly be viable but it's only really required once you hit the Nightmare dungeon itself.

FFVIII gets the next OSB, Rinoa or Squall?

>he has to ask

>tfw scrubs are pulling on bad lucky banner while I'm saving thousands of mythril for BSB fest

i thought yuna would get it before tidus

I could since I did it last time but if you're insistent on doing it I'll let you, maybe I can get to play some other game.

It's either 0/11 from 25 mythrils or 0/11 from 50 mythrils.

>pulling once on a 25 mythril banner

Yeah 25 mythril isnt a lot.

That's 5 pulls toward a relic that isn't shit like Rydia's Whip.

Zell

I already have more mage relics than I really need, and even if I didn't have them I wouldn't pull on this lucky draw.

It needs to be preserved as part of /ffg/'s heritage

It's okay, I did it.

My Neo Bahamut party. SB's: Renewing Rains (very useful since it makes mega/gigaflare miss), Emerald Light, Magitech Missile (did about 9k), and lol Aurora Destruction.

Alexander and Valefor were R3, the other summons were R4. I was basically out of ammo at the end. The measly 3k damage from Aurora Destruction ended up being important.

I actually had to go back and win a second time because the shared SB on the Lilith Rod counts as black magic, so I inadvertently gave away some medals.

I went 0/11 on the banner, 3/44 total.

found the whale

I really can't wait for Eiko's MC2. I just got a second SB for her, damnit.

I'm sort of new to FFRK, so question:

I keep hearing about Saint Cross being good, but is there any other 5* skill worth a damn? I'd like to break down my grand orbs for 4*s if that's a good idea.

All 5* skills have their own merit, but in general, most players favor Saint Cross, Thief's Raid, Fullcharge+Faultsiphon (not here yet), and Dark Zone.

it is. Full Break is really good, though.

Abilities like Thief's Revenge are great, but generally need to be R2-3 to be worthwhile, so you're better off spending those orbs getting R4 4stars.