/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

>Patch 1.09 Info
jp.playstation.com/op/bloodborne/news/2015/12/update109.html

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>Co-Op & PvP
bloodbell.com/
Official PvP Chalice: hizzngr3 (Pthumeru Root)
/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

No longer dreams:

Other urls found in this thread:

bloodborne.wiki.fextralife.com/Lore
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1syKnSKflHbFiGY4pXkfIeXoMa2Lp9X1aXyme2qaTen4/edit#gid=1814333532
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bloodborne is pretty fun

Fuck you, nigger.

i haven't beaten the game even though i've been playing it for over a year

What was Brador's problem?

He just wanted a friend

he lined his brain with lies

Fursecution complex

>Cthulhu
>Deep ones
The Deep Ones worshiped Dagon! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Father Dagon and Mother Hydra are the children of Cthulhu quite often,
Also thanks for posting that image, I've been looking for it.

so i just killed moon presence and finished the game
and well i don't get it

Nobody does. Don't think too hard about all this. Just go out and kill a few beasts.

Keep playing, keep reading item descriptions

Is the point to chalice duengons only to farm echoes and gems?

This is my first play through and I'm level 55 with 2 17 % phy att and a 16.

Wasn't sure if I should find more before going to the nightmare.

Basically yes, you can easily beat the game with 17% gems but if you want to PvP you're gonna need them 27.2%

It's just what hunters do.

Yes, you can also get Lost and Uncanny weapons.

Well, I can either do Lower Loran, or Defiled Pthumeru. Which would be the most optimal route to get good gems?

Finished yesterday.
I read bloodborne.wiki.fextralife.com/Lore
for a while and with some additional lore pages I eventually put it all together.

That's all garbage

I feel like I'll get some sort of aids if I follow that link. How could you possibly stomach that garbage?

Pthumeru for radial, Loran for waning, and Isz for triangular. Happy hunting!

You essentially are going to need both sooner or later depending on gems. Both chalices can be a nightmare if you're underprepped or not very gud. Defiled will get you closer to radials which you need to complete Ihyll for, but Lower Loran has wanings.

TLDR: Lower Loran if you need wanings, Defiled for radials

And I want waning for Arcane, with appropriately slotted weapons, correct?

Do isz

Waning and triangular are your best bet for arcane. It depends on the type of arcane you want. For example, for bolt or fire gems waning is easier to get, but for arcane type triangular is better. And for some weapons like the Moonlight Sword or the Wheel, nourishing gems are the best, which can come from any chalice with Amygdala as a boss.

They didn't go out of their way to make this easy, huh? Gonna go mess about in Isz, I think. Seems to be a lot of Arcane gems there, according to the OP's chart.

Im not familiar with fextralife, was it really all wrong?
My understanding is:
The world was fine. The pthumerians went into the labyrinth and the world was still fine. Then byrgenwerth found yharnam and the blood which started to make things less fine. Laurence was a dickhead and spread the blood ministrations causing the beast disease. The world become very not fine. master willem got a third of the way to greatness but never went the full mile. the healing church run by laurence and the choir were assholes. Ludwig became the first hunter and started hunting the beasts. A lot of shit happened with hunting beasts and gerhman was a big influence it, by creating hunter armor and trick weapons. Shit happens, everyone seeks enlightenment, gerhman becomes the moon prescences puppet and he trains hunters to hunt great ones in order to complete the hunt for MP. You have too much insight from lining your brain with eyes so you fight the MP and become a baby great one. I left out some stuff but thats what i learned.

also the universe is just different planes of existance stacked on eachother. This is the nightmare, waking world, and dream.

Quite crushed by the realization I'll need to acquire weapons with actual triangle slots and fully upgrade those. Fuck gems, I need chunks.

Dream and Nightmare are in the same dimension

What is a good NG+ co-op level?

>ludwig became the first hunter
I was under the impression that the crusty old fuck in the hunters dream called "The First Hunter" was first, but maybe fextralife is smarter than miyazaki so who knows X^)

What's the best place to go to for lore analysis? I can't stand Vati.

The game

No, don't worry about gems until you get depth 5 root chalices

For now, do isz, then once you get the isz root chalice, make one with all three rites

We have a speed run guide

ENB

Ludwig was the first hunter for the Healing Church, no?

Of the Healing Church, yes, but Gehrman was the First Hunter.

ENB is very dedicated to Bloodborne, so much that hes only one red jelly short of a real life CRF dungeon

I don't have a savage spongebob meme face to accurately represent what I feel

get out enb

I feel bad for the guy. He seems like one of the most honest people on Youtube, and I really respect that. I feel like people give him a lot of shit for no reason, and he doesn't know how to handle it.

that part was kind of just me. I thought I read that somewhere. I know gerhman was called first hunter but I'm also stupid.

I'm stealing this

Ok, I think my axe is too slow to use against Maria once she stabs herself.
Time for Stake Driver.

Truth be told I reuse this joke everytime someone mentions EdibleNecroBaby

Ahhh, well, alrighty.

The lost versions of weapons are the best for Arcane, right?

For the most part, yes. Do some searching for the runes you want and then make a decision though. Personally, I've been using docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1syKnSKflHbFiGY4pXkfIeXoMa2Lp9X1aXyme2qaTen4/edit#gid=1814333532

Oh hell, what do I do about the Street Sharks?

Hit them, preferably while not getting hit yourself.

Shaman bone blade

98 to like 117

It's only one Street Shark.

116 is a good level to stop at because it can be summoned by level 80s while 117 can't, all the way up to like 170 or some shit.

The first giant will stop fighting and call the second one when you take 50% of his health.
The second giant has the Rakuyo.

No, no, I'm not in the well. Street Shark out in the main square nearby.
It's cool though, it's dead.

You can run past them if you want, they're slow and easy to surpass.

it's too late for me i'm already 144

That's fine; he's just spouting memes.

Wew, Isz ramps up fast. From Brainsucker, to Celestial Emissary, to motherfucking Ebrietas.

I'm gonna head in and get help with her tomorrow, I think. This dungeon has me too spooked to play right.

>Having trouble with Ebrietas

>people still think that being tryhards makes them sound cool

Layer 1 and 2 are easy, Ebby can be a challenge.

If you enter a big room with wolves/brainsuckers, turn back. Waste of time

I can help right now if you want it

Do I miss out on anything if I murder Brador in his cell?

Your dignity

I cheesed Gascan and the three hunters in Yahargul, my dignity got sold a long time ago.

Already plowed through it, actually. Sorely regretted that use of 14 blood vials.

>not having trouble with Ebby

Shit, I'm up for that. Meet at the fog gate? Pass is bbg

I see.
I've only been able to find 3 hunters so far though, and I've had my bell on the entire way through up and including forbidden woods.

One minute

Does anyone want to help fight abhorrent beast in lower ailing loran? I'll help in return.

So... I know this isn't something that should be asked here but I really don't want to go to /dsg/

Is there a PvP meta for DaS3 yet?

Awrighty, will try not to die. 30 vitality and she murders in 2-3 hits... jeez

I'll lend a hand. No need for anything in return, I've cleared everything on my file, I just want to help.

He will stop invading you.
He only drops pieces of his set in his invader form.

But that's wrong though. If you kill him in his cell, you can find his drops in the spots he would have invaded.

Don't worry
Also make sure you're not standing too close to the fog gate
Just keep an eye on your beckoning bell icon so there's no X over it

You can still pic up his armour pieces as items though, near the areas where he usually invades you.

nah. If you kill him before you kill all of his invasions, the pieces of his set will be where ever he would have invaded you.

thanks. Password is bbg.

You can't stop autism, user.

Well shit, not sure what's going on. I'm not close to the fog gate...

If you interrupted your session with any other application it fucks with connectivity
Your best bet is to restart the game

guhhh, will ring in a few minutes

And ringing.

Goddamn, what were you using? I almost feel bad for helping perpetrate that.

Bolt saif
You aren't too far away from getting these hot nasty gems

Feels like I've got a lot longer to go. I beat Isz, and then what?

Also, it's really the Chunks that are driving me batty here. They're so scarce.

anybody up for NG+ burgerworth and beyond?

Are you in Ng+?

I am not, no. Why do you ask?

>ATK vs the kin DOWN -10.9%
>ATK vs the kin UP 26.7%
why

How about those +dmg at full hp gems with a -hp drain curse

>BL 60
>+7 weapon, almost enough chunks to +8
>Every chalice done minus Pthumeru Lel because living string
>80+ insight
>Max consumables on most stuff
>DLC done
>Rom is still alive because she is friendly and I like the blue moon.
I feel autistic but its so comfy.

Beat Rom, finish the game, go to ng+ and finish chalices and whatever else, get back up to Rom

Problem solved

Now that I've got the Bloodletter, I'm really regretting not going going bloodtinge build.

It would make things a little easier, but not by a whole lot.
I was gonna write a guide, but just use this. There's more stuff in the OP. It explains things better than I will.

please respond

Coming, where you ringing at and what's the password?