/tesg/- The Elder Scrolls General

Followerfag edition.
>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>TES:O?
Find or create an /tesog/ thread.

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!7pgBVbrL!VEP9zro71V_M8Kztz9HCU5Fnz4G2cTLEyKHezX2UjKs
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61048/?
youtube.com/watch?v=AUSw4_VUW_Q
strawpoll.me/10523184
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How do you lads make those cool painted versions of screenshots? I'm looking to pretty up my only good pic.

You know the time

Here's hoping to see more memes in TESVI

I'm suddenly less inclined to post the updated follower link, for some strange reason. Huh.

Followerfag a shit until he shows us his waifu

Every waifu is his waifu

action.

Oh what the hell, here it is. For all, like, four of you that download her. :^)

mega.nz/#!7pgBVbrL!VEP9zro71V_M8Kztz9HCU5Fnz4G2cTLEyKHezX2UjKs

Unrelated BUTTS

I think there's a few anons that touch up people's screens. Snake is the only one I know for sure though

I use Fotosketcher. It gives you a side-by-side view of the original image and finished product, as well as a preview of what the effect will do to the image when choosing it. Got into it from a thread on /v/ a few years back, I think. It might had been here. I dunno.

>try new ENB
>ENB washes every shadow out

What the fuck

>that steam screenshot spam

Turn down Skylighting.

Deep, rich shadows can really enhance a scene, but it makes actually playing the game when under trees a pain in the ass.

Yeah, I have a mod that automatically takes screenshots during kill cams. I'm sure theres an option in steam to turn that notification off, but I like to know that the mods working

Any of you guys have interesting ideas for a RP playthrough?

I just finished an immersive Bard playthrough. Was pretty dope.

I toy around in GIMP 2. Its a easy to use dumb down version of photoshop. There was also a website some user was using to apply some neat filters.

Post Semen Demons.

...there's a mod that does that?

holy shit i've missed so many dank shots of my sniper aiming

Okay, how do I fix this pitch blackness that blinds me every time someone casts a lightning based spell (and, though to a lesser extent, fire). The big bright white blob is bloom, I know that and I'll fix that on my own, but I have no idea what the hell is making fighting a low-tier bandit with spells so debilitating. I mean yeah, it makes them interesting to fight, but what the fuck, I'd like to see.

Hey Eiries your gallery is acting wonky all the Xidix pictures you posted are coming back with 404s.

Slaver

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61048/?

>having steam overlay on

What's better, VioLens or Dance of Death? Do either of them fix killcams sometimes happening even though my shot won't kill the target?

My ENB can do it for me.

oh fucking hell. Thanks for letting me know

POST BUTT

Become a honest merchant of human skins, souls and rare other miscellaneous alchemical ingredients. The market pretty empty but high demand right now, so you're sure to make a killing.

>tfw passed out in my computer chair for 3 hours

Have a painting user

I'd sell my skin to this semen demon if you know what I mean.

Any succubus(male) characters?

/TESG/ WHAT'S YOUR WAR CRY?!

Oh hey Eiries, I made a very important Character Roster. I was told you'd be the person to tell about.

What would be the best ENB for high-contrast waifu screenshots

Maybe even a scholar?

are there two person posing mods?
is there facesitting?

>Letting the enemy know where you are before you attack instead of just cutting them to pieces
This is why I have no war cry user.

WWWWAAARRRZZZGGGHHH.

I will give her a good nonlewd testing tonight.

WHAAAAAAZZZZZAAAAAAAAAP

NEVER SHOULDVE COME HERE

>are there two person posing mods?
yes
>is there facesitting?
yes as well

Halo poser

THE EMPEROR IS DEAD

I gotta take some new action shots soon

Are Dawnguard and Dragonborn worth?
Just doing the same side quests over and over is getting a bit boring by now.

what other games do u guys play

youtube.com/watch?v=AUSw4_VUW_Q

Just pirate it.

Nita?

>Chitin Bow

Ayy, I thought I was the only person here who used Morrowind Armory mod.

pls respond, or at least does anyone have a fix for my issue?

Space Cadet pinball

Overwatch and GTA 5

VioLens is vastly superior to DoD. And I guess it can fix that bug, you can set it to last enemy and then the final enemy within the area will get the kill cam. Though sometimes a killcam wont happen.

Kingdoms of Amalur
Dragon's dogma
Tw:WH

Not sure if you missed it or not. But Nita Follower all fixed.
mega:///#!3oNGxbCZ!Z1U_gPJPvm6vhqsguct1xygHust1ihMF0oELZA-taUw

lots of Ark: Survival Evolved, some MGSV:TPP, sometimes Payday 2. Waiting for Killing Floor 2 to stop being shit.

Goodnight /tesg/

Right now just Total War Warhammer but I haven't for a while because still no SLI profile and no real drivers for it (that don't bug to hell and back)

i play ff14 and a variety of emulated games

I'm about done with vidya at least for now, i have zero interest in anything coming out in the future, stuff isn't clicking with me like it did when i was younger

Goodnight faggot

Nerevar guide me.

well its from Bonemold and Chitin Weapons to be exact. Its only a placeholder until I can find Kthonias version of the Chitin Bow

Goodnight user

Goodnight!

Who do you main in TW:WH? I'm pretty much done until the Bretonnia patch comes out

Overwatch, GTA5, Dreadnaught, Staring blankly at my screen while I waste the best years of my life.

Yeah, thats what I ment Bonemold and Chitin Weapons - Morrowind Armory mod.

I just wish the weapons were a litte high res, but its neat that all the guards in Solsthiem use Bonemold weapons.

At least you made a decent waifu before you died. Too bad you deleted her.

I'm buying a new monitor next pay and its all your fault. I don't want your resolution but your images made me really unsatisfied with my own in ways I've never felt before.

??

Yeah, RIP.

Racin' games
Smash
other various Ninty games I might just have to get that new zelda
other random shit

Post landscape screenshots you've taken.

ayyy.. Payday 2. Me and some of my buddies play that game.

If I pull that off will you die?

Overwatch, wrasslin' games, racing games, Wargame, tiddy ninja games, and bad games.

sorry I load Veeky Forums manually, didn't see your post. I only play VC. I like the inhuman units. I want to try Chaos but they don't settle anywhere, so that's turning me off to them.

Monster Hunter, not so much these days, Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate is a bit dry these days. Wonder how long till cuntcom shuts down it's servers.

Sorry if it isn't that good. Most of my landscape pictures are of cities and settlements.

That game can get very addictive if you got a good team. Havent played since they reset skills though. Shame its a dlc fest and I fall for all the dlc

Just TW warhammer

>I load Veeky Forums manually

Alright, the issue should be fixed and the images restored.

k

Don't break my heart snakebro. Since the roster list is supposed to show each user's collection of characters they created, it seems redundant to only upload one character. At that point it's more like a portrait list.

Hm, you know what? I'll leave it to a ded-tesg-strawpoll

strawpoll.me/10523184

Chaos is my favorite because I actually enjoy the horde mechanic since it means recruiting in the field but VC are definitely my second favorite for the monster units. It's too bad both campaigns are pretty much done once the empire dies.

I want to eat her tummy.
I want to kiss this b

It was mainly a joke, don't worry about it.

update, please
i'll probably give the new characters proper roster shots later but ive got wrassle things to do now

>Calestia Mourncock

I think I prefer her pale with this ENB than the previous one

I suppose I deserve that.

I've killed them twice now. I just reload the save and kill them all again. I admire the empire, despite their weakness. They fight so bravely, even as they are being torn apart by giant vampire bats. I can't stop myself from loading up to hear another 'Fight, fight for our right to exist!!" or something like that. Favorite game so far.

>Those black bars

What's that shirt?

We should play Overwatch some time.

>wrassle happening
please let this not be a dream

If "no" wins the strawpoll you better remove Novashit