>unironically playing Warzone
>unironically playing Halo Wars 2

First for Brutes are geniuses!

Wort Wort wort

>unironically telling people what they should and should not do

Big Red is a normie and should not be allowed entry into the company

>that literal CIRCLE jerk image
"pics that make you go hmmm"

Anyone here ever made a Halo pathfinder/RPG campaign?

Can you even name who wears those helmets?
Protip: You can't

>people swap helmets almost daily
>thinking you even know who they are

What's wrong with being a normie?

Also who is Big Red?

>I don't like something
>people who do must be dumb because their opinions aren't the same as mine

Alternative explanation:sorry someone blew up your Hannibal Mantis, bro

Big Red is basically the unofficial Master Chief Collection Game Night host.

> tfw haven't altered my armour customisation since I unlocked the components for it save for MAYBE tinkering with the visor

It's clear whoever made this knew who those helmets belonged to and the people who wore those helmets knew their were partaking in a ebin circlejerk they can always look back and snivel with each other about.

Prove they weren't random people from the company

Where the white women at?

I usually keep mine for around a week before changing it again

I don't need to prove there is snow at the North Pole user.

20th for CE is still the best campaign in the franchise

You made the accusation, so back it up with facts.
If I said the North Pole was an active volcano zone I'd have to prove it.

I'll second that assertion

There are no facts. Only implications which are strong enough to build a statement. An image with randos serves no purpose. An image with Discordfags can make an ebin meme.

I'll let you in on a secret, user.
Nobody in that image knows the joke.

>discord bogeyman
Oh boy, good thing it's not a discord joke.
Plus, how else would you get waypoint spartan helmets?
It's the only thing the company page is good for.

This

Ebin discord bogeyman meme.

Don't make me say it

>G-guys theres no circlejerk I swear.

Kinda funny how always 5people jump to defend the "non existing circlejerk" ,always somebody calls the circlejerk out.

Prove it's the same people

>20th for CE is still the best campaign in the franchise
Is this really that heavily debated?
Sure x every once in a while you get a 3babby who asserts that 3 is the best but they're quickly discredited.

I don't have to? Where the fuck did I say "the same people". Learn to read ,faggot.

I haven't played mmc for a long time. Felt nostalgic so I fired it up today. Can't find a game. Is matchmaking still broken, or is nobody on?

Prove it's the supposed "circlejerk", shitposter-kun

The Discord serves no other function than to have closed discussion among select members. You cannot refute this.

Aight, so I'm trying to come up with a story for a Halo RPG game, using pathfinder or whatever works. When should the plot take place? I was thinking the characters (ODST's) would be nearing the end of their leave on earth after the second battle of harvest, and the events of Halo wars, when they're assigned to a ship to go look for the Spirit of Fire.

thoughts?

Only certain playlist are populated

Name one good reason to still be playing Halo 5

Are you fucking retarded?

Here are some steps you should follow.
>learn to read
And if you can't do that
>kill yourself

which one's. Ive been searching slayer, doubles, even btb

discord.gg/0viF0UGSlo8o7DW1
Here you go faggot.

Prove it

>thing anybody can join if they want to serves no other function than "closed" discussion
If you wanted a link, all you had to do was ask, user.
It's for playing vidya that's not Halo with /hg/ anons.

Excuse me. I don't want to partake in secret clubs and exclude other members who know nothing about Discord.

What you can post there, you can post here. There you go.

Hold on so you admit that the discord is for /hg/ anons to play together eventhough they are not playing halo?

That pretty much sums up a circlejerk imho.

>let's clog up the thread with talk about Dark Souls 3
Were you not here for that?

I give up trying to find a match. This game is broken. Is ODST backwards compatible yet, or do I need to dig out my 360?

>theres no circlejerk

Yeah sure... except it's like some highschool clique

you have to buy it for MCC

How much is it?
I want to do the campaign again.

please respond

Why post that shit here in the thread then? Seems like you just want /hg/ people talk about shit other than Halo.

Make sure NAT is open

i believe 5 bucks

Thanks, Im in a new apartment. I'll check this

Seems like it'll lead to a lot of sitting around on a spaceship as it flies around fruitlessly.
You could have it be post-war chasing down Kig-Yar pirate nests only to discover something like a rogue Sanshyuun.
Alternatively have it set during the war trying to stop a low key Covie infiltration of a colony world that has Forerunner shit underground.

Because it was cleary not an inside joke :^)

Darn, its open. Anybody have a party I can join? I have a mic.

No clue what you're getting at but seeing as how outside discussion is going on that we don't know about only strengthens my claims that there is a circlejerk going on.

Is this from the new DLC? I don't remember this scene in vanilla or HOS

I was being sarcastic and pointing out that the op image is cleary meant as some kind of a inside joke only few people can understand, user.

>You could have it be post-war chasing down Kig-Yar pirate nests only to discover something like a rogue Sanshyuun

Nah I really hate post-Halo 3 Halo. I just can't stand it, and I'm gonna avoid it at all costs.

>Alternatively have it set during the war trying to stop a low key Covie infiltration of a colony world that has Forerunner shit underground

now THAT is a fucking cool idea. I wouldn't even need to tie it in to any known events in the Halo universe. Maybe a basic premise like the players are fresh off the boat from the harvest campaign, or that the mission to stop the covies from getting the forerunner shit could be because of the recently enacted Cole Protocol or something. Anything to get the players flying from place to planet to planet. If the story leads them to a forerunner installation that isn't heard of by the events of Halo 1, I could just have them all die at the end so it fits in the timeline.

Gameplay wise I'm not sure how it would work, they'd basically get to pick whatever gear they want at the beginning of the mission, and the only rolls would be for accuracy? idk

Armor is DLC from like a year ago
Scene is the final boss fight

It sounds like your players want to operate so having them operate around is a good way to go.

Space battle Halo game when?

Final boss fight with Eredin? I still don't remember that scene, I'll have to watch it again. I might have skipped it

Also Gaunter > Eredin imo

>Darn, its open. Anybody have a party I can join? I have a mic.
We can test in a few minutes. I don't plan on playing MCC tonight, but I'll test briefly to see if you can be in custom games.
Post GT

Now.

Yea. I figured having their mothership being an ONI sloop would make the most sense, but for maximum fun factor a frigate would be better. Could call in MAC strikes, Marine reinforcements, ODST drops, Longsword airstrikes, all that good shit.

Look up SIns of the Prophets mod for Sins of a Solar Empire, pic related

levandowski

Cawfee

wew lad just started downloading the latest version of that.

Except I recognize my helmet from months ago in that image, and I don't use the discord at all.

Add me fellas, I need more teammates for that game. The covenant are just to fucking hard to fight

K

Anybody could look up company members and use their Spartan profile to make an image, and anybody that's been here for more than a few weeks would know about the '/hg/ members stuck onto anime pictures' joke.

I've honestly never played Sins MP. How the fuck does that work since matches that I have against AI usually take several hours or more?

At first, I was going to make an archive of this Discord shit so that nothing would be hidden but there is so much trite that I've just decided to post the members listed.

Let this serve as the "circlejerk" list. Whenever you see these guys in a party, just know they're most likely talking shit about you behind closed doors.

You can save multiplayer games

Also I wish they'd kept the Spirit of Fire model for the UNSC colony cap ship instead of the turd they have now

The same way all RTS vs real people goes.
Rush like a mother fucker.

>Whenever you see these guys in a party, just know they're most likely talking shit about you behind closed doors.
Except I don't use the discord and I talk shit about /hg/ in /hg/. Like Johnny being a failure.

I'll be waiting

>mfw I got sins of a solar empire back in 2008 and had nobody to play it with
>mfw I still use the very same shitty laptop to this day

Oh no, not Jim.

Sweet Jesus. I don't remember this mod looking so fucking legit last time I played it.

what's yer steam tag knigga

and yeah those guys managed to make even the Moddb page look good

I'll play with you mate.
I ain't pro or nothing though.

CaptSausage

My steam is acting funny

Try adding alexgack

Mine's being weird too.

worked on my phone, whats yer username?

Stop staring and post burgers, you dumb bitch.

Me on the right

No surprises.

If he won't do it, I'll have to.
What toppings would a Spartan prefer?