Dueling Network General - /dng/

Dueling Network General #2210 - Leaks Edition

Last thread: Dueling Network (High Res): duelingnetwork.com/?card_image_base=http://www.xtevenschannel.com/images/card-pics/
YGOPro: ygopro.co/download.aspx
ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/m/149030/find/unread/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project

Other urls found in this thread:

ygodr.blog.jp/archives/1058567399.html
ygodr.blog.jp/archives/1058536787.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for meme magic Vylon support

FROM MY HAND, I ACTIVATE

So are the new Stardust Warrior cards supposed to be a new archetype, or are they just part of Stardust Dragon?

POLYMERIZATION

Here for petdeks, wanting to fug Lunalights (ft the new pot to return Cat and Panther Dancers used for Wolf) and UNIONS

>Just fucking play Pot of Cupidity
Never!

Cupidity in petdecks does seem kind of heartless when you think about it.

>/dng/ says new pot isnt too useful because it shuffles into the deck

isnt giving you back 3 cards in your deck a plus 3? :^)

Is the new Pot card worth maining in Buramagi?

im not familiar with Jumanji

Why is Mathematician still limited? It's a good card, but to still keep it limited is retarded. This deck would be much more consistent if we had 3 Math Also thanks to the user who suggested .Accel Synchron and Jet Synchron in the last thread they are pretty good.

>Upcoming
>listing a date from YESTERDAY

Oh hi Raita, since when did you change your name to Remake?

>Playing on YGOPro
>Some retard named 911gamer has a tag duel with a duel note that says NO CHEAP DECKS, NO RAIDRAPTORS
>Decide to swoop in for some quick giggles with my Kaijus
>Turns out he's logged in from 2 windows at once, whatever, it'll be better when I shitstomp him
>Ragequits as soon as I summon a Kaiju, remakes room, kicks me out when I join
>Change name, join again, kick his ass again, ragequits before I actually win
>Join back in, start taunting him during the game over how he keeps losing and how shit he/his deck are
>Gets madder and madder, eventually he starts changing his names to 911gamer is the best and INSERTNAMEHERE is a loser
>Keeps fucking getting more and more pissed at me as I beat him with worse and worse decks, eventually changes names completely and tries to play the "Oh, I don't know this 911gamer guy, he sounds cool, unlike you lol" game
>Still kicking his ass, still whipping him around, still taunting him over how much of a fucking failure he is and how he should kill himself
>After a good 25 ragequits, he just hosts a room called "INSERTNAMEHERE IS A FAGGOT | GO KILL YOURSELF COCKSUCKER"
>Come in and whip his ass with Cloudians, screaming and yelling like an autistic child before he ragequits
>Don't see him again
Why is it so much fucking fun to just kick the shit out of these retards over and over again until they lose the will to live? This autistic fucking kid is probably gonna slit his throat, and I feel better than I have in weeks.

>kaijus
He didn't want to duel a cheap deck, why would you do that to him?

How do you know if someone is using two windows?

Considering he named them both 911gamer and 911gamer2.

I know you're probably joking, but i'm not Raita

Maybe we should make everyone here join random tags to troll other players

Next person to bump the thread likes doing it with Rabid Horsemen

All nite bby

Sorry, I just copypasted the last OP and didn't think about changing anything other than the number.

Only if you use your main deck as your source for resources.

Something like decking yourself out with Lightsworns?

Use Lullaby and Moon Mirror Shield along with Kaijus. Exchange works too. Use Gate of the Magical Contract by giving Dark World Dealings

More like this.

>put qliphort scales up
>summon ophion
>use other fun floodgates like band played on, gozen match, warlords, ect

How does my deck look so far?

Is it bad to have 45 cards in a deck?

Yes, 3 each of upstart, terraforming, chicken game, and pseudo space are mandatory in every deck.

>rabid horseman
also, rescue rabbit

You need Horn of the Phantom Beasts to emulate the horsedick pulverizing everything, dummy

ygodr.blog.jp/archives/1058567399.html
ABC confirmed new meta

>You can use malicious 4 times with pot of great greed.
>Plaguespreader/Mezuki recycling.
>Shiranui recycling.
So with 2 Allure 3 great great greed 1 upstart 3 Draw + techs could DAD.dek be viable?

MY LAD, There is something far more important going on there.

Autocorrect fucking up Destiny Draw*

>DAD is still limited
Try Dark Law.dek getting more consistent and combo heavy.

Mask Change II is pretty evil. Still Im sure I'd have thrown MCII into a deck with DAD anyway. Also isnt DAD at 2 in OCG or did he get thrown back to 1 for being degenerate?

DAD is still at 1 last time I checked.
Mask Change II isn't even that good since M-HEROES are garbage.
Dark Law is just a pain in the ass for any deck.
Why didn't they just ban Dark Law instead of touching Mask Change II and let HEROES finally die I'll never know.

Been having a lot of fun with this. Rate/8.

Looks more Kaijus than Graydles, honestly.
How about this one? I went with a more Graydle, Synchro-heavy version here.

No fusion weapon?

It's Kaiju with Graydle engine. Why 2 Slime? 1 is searchable and recursionable enough.

>all those R4s

I feel like this Graydle Kaiju deck I have is more about resource management than anything.
Slime is better when he's in the grave, honestly. That way you can SS him from grave, and revive any Graydle you killed to SS him. Eagle, especially.

Yeah I should fix that. I had a few level 4 tech in this, decided to get them out.

>tfw you found out how to make a deck with the consistency of BA plus power of Monarchs
What should I call it /dng/?

"come back after playtesting it for 100 games on checkmate"

What's it made out of? Decklist?

He's obviously lying you idiot, use your brain

>A Wild Monster Appears! for Zushin
>Tribute it for The Tyrant Neptune
Why isn't this a thing?

HOLY FUCK
I JUST BEAT A KOZMO PLAYER 5 TIMES IN A FUCKING ROW WITH MY SHITTY GRAYDLE KAIJU DECK
I KID YOU NOT, HE SCOOPED 4 GAMES IN A ROW, AND THE 5TH HE JUST LEFT THE GAME
IT GOT TO THE POINT THAT IN THE LAST GAME
>Tincan into Wickedwitch, plays Kozmotown, ends
>I play Slumber, give myself ThunderKing, give him Gameciel
>he quits
THAT'S HOW BAD I FUCKING BEAT THIS GUY
IT FEELS SO GOOD, GUYS

Can any cards return cards from face-down banished?

Nothing to be proud of. Most Kozmo decks die to a single fucking F0 because they don't run Kozmojo

>beating a Kozmo player
That deck is the worst of the Tier-1 decks. Monarchs & Draco-Pals are easily the best two.

The new pot, Necroface

No, the best one is BA. Also Dracopals don't top as much as Monarchs, Kozmo and BA.

Omega

:^)

>The new pot
How are you targeting monsters if they're face down you dumbass?

Post mats you earned through tops.

One of the few questions that will never be answered.

guys what if BA is still alive by 2017?

Sealed sneak peak tourney counts right?

I didn't know it was monsters only.

You could have read the card but instead you made yourself look like a dumbass. Happy now?

>Face-down on the field is the same as face-down in the banished zone
You can tell the difference between a face-down monster and a face-down S/T on the field because they'll either be in the monster zone or the S/T zone. Doesn't work with the banished zone.

So who's hype for ABC going into synchro 8 degeneracy and Chaos MAX Bishbalkin OTKs?

with toy magician/artifacts that isn't true, both of those are able to be set in the S/T zone as monsters.

meh

I need anyone who's actually competent with deckbuilding to help me with this crap

>3 fields
>3 terraforming
>no chicken game
No. It doesn't work.

>deckbuilding
yeah, that hasn't been a thing in forever. nobody builds shit anymore, just steals whatever the OCG players put together or whatever topped a event.

+1 Pseudo Space
;^)

3/3 is not bad at all if you really need the field.
Now, I'm not so sure that's the case with this deck, but you would still play 3 Terra with 2 Ravine.

>Trying to build a deck that utilizes a sub-type
>doesn't even TRY to search support for that sub-type
Where the fuck are your Supervise?

>ABCs already topped a WCS
ygodr.blog.jp/archives/1058536787.html

Holy shit, these things got off the ground quick as hell. I knew they'd be good but this is unprecedented

>entire archetype floats
>field spell is a free search AND continues to tutor unions for free
>boss monster summons itself by banishing A/B/C from board or grave so they're easy synchro/xyz fodder
>boss monster can banish anything not immune to targeting and can float to dodge targeting
>True boss monster is a Herald which floats
ABCs were custom made to be good.

Why do all YGO players shuffle their hands like they have OCD?

Because they do have OCD

Watch Kibler during any MtG tournament, still surprised his cards don't burst into flames from all the shuffling.

How do I build Neo Felgrand.dek? Getting 3 structures soon.

I use 3x Supervise in my build. I also use 1 HyDragon since the +1000 atk from a double Spark Field NS is just too good to pass up. Dark Factory of Mass Production and Hidden Armory is nice too.

Here's what I've been testing.
pls no bully

What type of deck thats crazy and fun should I build /dng/?

AtoZ is far to hard to get out. No one will play it.

I did try before just throwing Spark and Supervise in but that's been trash
I was running Chevalier and shit though too so that could've been it

What's the card between Factory and Swing?

Tri-Wight

Danke

I enjoy Blackwing synchro, DDD, Shirayuki deck, Junk Doppel, Sylvan, Yang Zing Metalphosis.
I also like ABC and Train Shaddol but for different reasons, those aren't crazy.

I've interpreted crazy as summoning a high number of monsters in a turn.

I personally enjoy Synchrons, Aliens, and Zombies.

If you ask people normally they said that is to kill time.
But honestly it was made to distract the opponent.

Its like this people that fuck with the zones layout and make a mess of a board, sometimes its because they feel comfortable having the deck and everything else in different places, but other they are doing it on purpose to confuse their opponent, thats why in oficial high Konami tournaments, you have to respect the board zones.

So with the whole contact fusion gimmick Kaiba is going with his ABC and XYZ, why the hell didn't they make Neo Blue-eyes Ultimate Dragon a contact fusion while Twin Burst is a contact fusion?
Here's hoping we get a Blue-eyes Ultimate Burst Dragon which is the proper evolution over Twin Burst to replace that irredeemable trash that is Neo Blue-eyes Ultimate Dragon.
>inb4 Fluffals
How does your deck get around CDI, Dragon Buster, Twin Twister and Ghost Ogre with no Kaijus /dng/?

Are you retarded? Artifacts aren't treated as monsters in the S/T zone. They're face-down spells.

Gigavise

Activating Polymerization is more romantic.

post shirayuki dek

I have two which I use. This one which is where I was trying to think how I could go as plus as possible off of banishing my things.

And this one where I was just using it for rank 4 action.

Why the fuck is pegasus using BA

Also, yeah man, that Magical Merchant Moon Mirror video changed my life.