/indie/ - Indie Games general

Quality game design edition

Last Thread: >What in the fuck is this
/indie/ is the general for all indie games, such as LISA, Yume Nikki, OFF, Middens, Bastion, Machinarium, Braid, Limbo, Axiom Verge, Guacamelee, The Desolate Hope, Sonic Dreams Collection, Dorito Galaxy, etc.

Mobile or consoles, flash or unity, freeware or early access. This place is a home for the indie game community and indie games that don't have a home. So be free to talk and share all your hidden gems, forgotten games and starving devs here. Remember to tell just some user and other namefags that use names when they're not needed to fuck off!

>Can I talk about games that already have a general?
We mostly discuss games that are not popular enough for their own threads (since they have no other home in Veeky Forums), however, all indie games are allowed. So talk about them if you want, but don't overdo it since you already have other generals for that.

>How can I contribute?
All we need right now is people to talk about their loved indies, so don't be afraid to post, bump and reply your fellow anons. Also we're looking for anons to make new pastebins/wikis/images and update the ones already made. Besides that, don't forget to play our !!!!GAME OF THE WEEK!!!!* and other indie games to have lots of joy and to make more discussions to our general. And please give lots of feel, love, kind and nice to everyone, except for namefags.
* - not a thing right now because we're on life support, also because that user is gone now

>Recommendations
pastebin.com/ZbG0JPSn

>Booru
indiegame.booru.org

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/indiegamesgeneral

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!phImGSqC!NNwzi6oWuvVS4OFC2GDyivzYhXMBDd-wkHFJJHRBNeo
mega.nz/#!8ogyzYJT!Ly_CpH91W75Dnb9sdajREUunRvbQQQFOcthDtdxWYV0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

all you had to do was to bump

second for worthless shit

LOTTA LOYALTY FOR OUTDATED POLICIES

VA-11 HALL-A when

Don't you die on me

We need more peopl here

Where do you think we could get more people?

Whats the story of transistor?

Why are you guys so terrible at talking about games

What was your favorite indie game from before 2009?

I didn't play games before 2009 user.

alien hominid

Keep this thread alive.
Or shoulf we let it die and remake it with a better OP image?

>caring about the OP at all

Its what draws people in

The OP image is a mess of brown right now

Bumumpo

revenge of the sunfish

braamp

Post cute!

dead

Leper suffering is cute!

cuck

"I bought a river, yet I'm thirsty."

Anyone else love their cyclops?

I fucking love this mod,

>that What I Expected panel
Fuck, sudden nostalgia

Since you can't add solar panels to the Cyclops, I've found that it's pretty much useless unless I really need to take a food source with me to wherever I'm going, otherwise it's not worth the power cells required to keep it running

Happy to hear that.
Also that bag of stuff behind him isn't just for decoration :^)

Well, now that I look it up, apparently you can recharge power cells now
Being a pirate is a pain when you're playing a game that has frequent major updates, but I've never fallen for the early access scam and I'm not about to do it now

I need some advice, I'm having a tough time finding Big grape. Is he where grimey is? Or in the place with the sewer like joy mutant is?

He's right after the gauntlet with Barrel Cultists and turrets. (Far left)

The update after the next is the final update before full repease, im pretty hype for story mode and the new creatures

>Page 10
No!

Guy from yesterday here, finally Killed Lisa.
I think I found another bug, the guy that says he'll give you a reward for killing the ATF just says "I don't have a quest for you now" after you kill them.

unless that's a joke

Okay, fixed. Thanks for the bug report. His reward is shit tho, only 20 mags.

Is doing boss rush as many times as you want a bug? Also, I'm getting close to the end, never got to recruit the girl though

bump

discuss something damn it!

Does anyone here know website design?

Ok, I'll bite. Assault Android Cactus. On a scale of 1 to Smash TV, how many robots did you shoot? And if you haven't why aren't you?

The last warlord has the girl. He's in the cave under the pentagram. And it;s not a bug as far as I'm concerned, it's from Pruf and BKD's mod (before BKD got involved)

Yeah I know, but everyone was already dead when I got there.

Kill the big zombie. Also you got the worse ending. To get the better ending, explore more. Want me to write a guide to the good ending?

By the way it's too late for the good ending. You need to explore those specific things Before you kill Gregor

Sure, but I thought I was supposed to get the perfect ending since I'm on pain mode. Also, when talking with Samson the text boxes kind of go all over the place

Also, tons of places in the BBB area where you can just walk up walls

So if I go left here it just loops me around. Is there a trick or is it just another bug?
Also, you should have added a save point at the BBB area, unless there was one that I missed

Another bug. Gonna upload the fix soon. Too late for the BBB save, sorry

The Arkantos update fix is out! Also added easy mode!
mega.nz/#!phImGSqC!NNwzi6oWuvVS4OFC2GDyivzYhXMBDd-wkHFJJHRBNeo

bemp

Fuck it, fix doesn't work. [/spoiler]Making the angels invincible right now.[/spoiler]

|spoiler|

______

HOME is a higher quality videogame than OFF

Without the rebalance mod for OFF? Yes, it has much better gameplay.

Update 1.051 hotfix for Arkantos is out! Btw, I added easy mode in 1.05:
mega.nz/#!8ogyzYJT!Ly_CpH91W75Dnb9sdajREUunRvbQQQFOcthDtdxWYV0

bump, please don't die overnight ;_7

ded

God damn it, I am on my way to fight Big Grape, I fought those for guys in the cave. And the big blade that is in that room gave me a baneposting reference. 10/10 best mod ever

What games are you guys playing?

I like Cat Defender

Who's the best /indie/ dad?

cavestory