Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Previously on /tosg/ : TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding.

>Can I play the game now?
New players are restricted :
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=430

>Add-ons
github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>English patch for kTOS
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/general-ktest-thread/124575/645

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : Vakarine (Upside down "A" in gookspeak)
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA), Fedimian (EU), Telsiai (SEA)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>/tosg/ Guilds info
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Silute/Orsha, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.
>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Lolipan)
FOE (Jinsae)
Clover (Karga)
Cake (DeliciousCake)
cute (Hiraku)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
Empire (Louvain)
TakeItEasy (Moonie_)
>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)
NiceBoat (Tello)
>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/0heefDqe35vj9Raj
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#41333155.1a263a5361.2f3a4f65.112a31455568
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#41333155.1a2a345561.2f3a4f65.112a31455565
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#41333155.1a2a33415561.11233a4f5a65.112a31455568
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>/tosg/ discord
discord.gg/0heefDqe35vj9Raj

Is the 240 dungeon good or shit?

Jesus Christ, TWO of them dropped? How much are they worth? I am willing to RMT this shit.

>guild thinks I'm grouchy

I want to fuck oracle

Where does it even drop from?

good for exp

Well, the last Finisher sold for 30m and that's a lot more niche than the best weapon for literally any build that uses magic in this game. Could charge a very ridiculous price for it, either in silver or real life dollaridoos.

>spend 30m for a minor base upgrade instead of spending that money to try for +15 on several items
Pls stop, this lack of common sense is insulting to read. I hope it was only one fucktard that thought it was a good idea.

For now.

That shit will drop in price just like everything. You are simply paying a lot for the luxury of "being first".

You would gain a lot more damage by simply dumping 30m into your attribues than the pathetic 30 more matk it gives.

It isn't "worth" 30m. It's valued 30m. huge difference I wish online communities would learn and used the right fucking terms.

Here's sample of how that boss fight went.

we got married exactly a year ago, so for once I am allowed to post us.

You're a cute couple. I'm glad you two are happy.

How much is a crafted Cata Club on klap? 4m?

I'm thinking about trading my manamana recipe for one but I'm not sure how much each one is worth.

Aww, that's adorable

Contrats! Too bad those two kissing sluts are ruining your picture.

Steve and Aiyoo carried this hard.

Hoglan love makes me warm inside.

Is full INT Cleric2>Krivis3>Druid2 legit?

I don't really know much about Clerics

thats what im making right now, it's hidden meme

It is.

it didn't work.

I think that's cookie cutter DPS build for cleric.

Tfw I just want to hit r7 already but I don't want to miss out on good exp by skipping alemeth.

What do?
Is alemeth grinding that essential?

Do alemeth, card out of evac

yes where else are you going to get 30 levels

How useful would a chaplain be for helping a small team?

Idk what my teammates are doing exactly, but one wants to do something Highlander related with heacy swords, and the other would be doing something with Telekino

If your teammates aren't idiots, you can survive with heal5, massheal and stoneskin.

Haven't ever touched the game, but we can hope

Why do these chucklefucks love casting redundant buffs? I mean, prophecy on a mission run with no monsters giving any debuffs, party shared swift step, arcane energy, and a whole lot of more useless buffs with no Daino. Fucking randoms.

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#41333155.1a263a5361.2f3a4f65.112a31455568

Something like this?

Thanks for helping.

F I R M
I
R
M

That's the reason I bought daino scrolls on my thauma. My transpose and swell skills with max attributes get easily shoved away by other buffs.

fuck me, I'm so fucking tired of truffles

It worked but it spawned 10-15 minutes later the countdown ending

REFRECTO SHIELDO

It would save us a lot of silver from scrolls if they stop casting stupid shit every fucking time.

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#41333155.1a2a345561.2f3a4f65.112a31455565
Max cure since you're an INT build.
Just get blocks on safety zone attribute because more skill levels does not increase it's duration.
Chortasmata has 100% uptime with attributes on level5, up to you if you want to add more.
I don't know the usefulness of zalciai15 on things, I would suggest aukuras for easy taunt on mobs though (I used that one to gather mobs) + some people swear the -accuracy on mobs with max aukuras is pretty good. Haven't tested that one myself

put a point in aukuras for your PDs, they'll love you
maxed divine stigma is very nice, you should have 10/10 in it. Žalčiai scales badly and scales with SPR, you'll have none of that.
some other changes
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#41333155.1a2a33415561.11233a4f5a65.112a31455568

Reminder that lolipan is the mindbroken corrupted girl

>fight against the enemy
>lose the fight
>the enemy rape her
>she can't vs the cock of atom
>she is now submissive
>she betrays her old friends for the sake of vallhalla
>she obey atoms orders from now on
>eventually she is now the new pet of vallhalla
>they put her dog ears and a plate with her name
>she lives happy and fucked forever ever as the new fuckpet of vallhalla

the end.

Retarded question, do people really buy Krivis skills and stuff?

I'm thinking of making a classic Blessing/Asper/Sacra shop, but there are a lot of pardoners that sells those and haven't seen anyone that sell Krivis skills yet.

maybe if you stopped being autistic and used words, people would understand. rather than being angry on a knock off jp futaba board. you seem like the guy who goes "no cleric rush boss" in pugs.

Krivis does not function through Spell Shop like Priest buffs do. They're skill scroll buffs through Simony. Daino is bought off the market. Search Skill Scroll on the market and check each scroll, you'll see Barrier (Paladin) and Daino (Krivis) are rather common

Oh fuck me I didn't know that. Thanks

wtf is a telekino

Is it still possible to sell monster gems like cbt2 via the socket into shitty wep>trade?

I do buy them. I usually have 3 skills up all the time and with just a priest, some of the buffs fall off.

Cleric C2 > Diev3 > Oracle > Kebabalist
Should I pull the trigger?
100 CON 50 SPR MAX INT?

>implying I did not explain to them how it works the first time
Try doing this every time you run dungeons and you see the same names again. We don't have new players. The game is very plain in its skill effects. And they managed to reach R7 being shitters.

Level 100 was when additional quests become available in old maps, right?
Also sucks that I have to wait 4 minutes now to get a party.

Yes. You can socket them in other equipments too.

Is it possible to get enough cards to jump from 211-226?

>whining about 4 mins
wait till you get to 40

Yes, if you do all the quests and most explorations you can skip Alemeth completely.

I have enough cards to go from 201 to 229 but apparently I shouldn't since alemeth is just THAT good and unskippable.

nice bait

Alemeth gives less exp/hr than the higher level grind spots so it's better to skip that and get to igti/evac faster. In the end what you do with your cards post lv200 is very irrelevant though, you will still have to grind no matter what.

>literally complaining about 4 minutes
Holy fuck.

Damn, we're good at this antique restoration business.

You can trade them through equips but monster gems are destroyed upon unsocket.

This worth something r is literalyl everyone using templeshooter?
Alsdo got a beetleback recipe ugh.

Are you having a seizure?

There is a lot cards to alternate boss skills with templeshooter, but most sorcerers are too dumb to do that.

that's just the life of a swordsman

feeling the pain yet? remember that wizards / archers have literally none of those repair costs (can confirm, I have an elememe) and their weapons deteriorate slower too

also less SP cost too since all they do is use one skill

clerics have no SP or HP pot costs and hardly ever repairs since never get hit since never gain agro

>muh sekrut physical defunze grindan lelele
fuck off nigger

How players like you are still around?

Sticky keyboard

Doujins when?

Wash your cum out of it.

CUTE NEWBIE SPOTTED

Isn't morph bugged to not add your int to the secondary summon?

It is.

There is no reason to, is the problem. Morph is bugged, so the secondary card will be weaker. You can't even burn through all three riding skills on Templeshooter without sitting on him the entire time pressing one, waiting for it to end, using the second, waiting for it to end then using the third. That's a DPS loss because you should have dismounted after the first, mounted again when Ride came off cooldown, then by the time it's off cooldown again the rapid fire is off cooldown. There's no window in which you'd burn all three Templeshooter skills and need to morph to use another summon's gimped skills. Tell them to fix Morph and Chapparition would make a good secondary for his skills.

Play the game theoryshitter.

Fucking rude you fucker.

Maybe I wouldn't be so rude if you weren't such a theoryshitting faggot.

Are you two a gay couple or what? If so male or female and tell us if you met in TOS or somewhere else.

You can but not in shitty gear because if you try and extract a monster gem it just gets destroyed.

So basically people use Roxona gear to sell their gems as it is the best tradeable gear in the game right now sadly. Unless you like gray items. Those work too like Superior Royal Armor.

Add socket, add gem, shout about the item > list in marketplace or shout that you are selling though people might trick you into putting the gem into something and then they don't even want to buy it.

Please I need some insight ;_; will be leveling a pain without druid?

>married a year ago
>if you met in TOS

I'm not even the other poster, just saying you're a rude little fucking fucker faggot.

They're the married couple that used to post. Husband and wife.

Swordsman or Wizard?

SEVEN
YEARS
IN
DEVELOPMENT
ICBT
WAS
A
YEAR
AGO

FUCK YOU MISTER >IMPLYING FAGGOT

Why don't you have a cry about it on reddit dumb bitch

>Swordsman
Suffering. Fun, but suffering. End game role is just a tauntbot. Suffering. Low DPS. Low defense. Low everything.

>Wizard
Tons of class combos. Fun. Inexpensive. Easy mode. Best AoE in the game. Best support in the game. Best jew in the game.

Only a real redditor brings up reddit in a fucking banter back and forth like this to be honest. Why are you trying so hard you cum guzzler?

>easy mode
I won't lie to myself. That's all I want right now.

Kargas sorc is shit.

Grats, you. We'll celebrate tonight when I get back.

>see retard on the street
>call him a retard
>"UHHHH ONLY RETARDS CALL OTHERS RETARDS LOOL"
kysmm

Why are you even being so triggered over a comment directed for someone else? Literally kys. Here's your last (You).

I don't play 20 hours per day and like the monster grind. Playing since f2p launch and got to level 30? during beta.

Cutie!

Please relax.
We met about 6 years ago in a different anonymous korean belly dancing appreciation society, which is now mostly dead
we physically met 4 years ago and have been shitposting together ever since.
And is right. Thank you for remembering us, I hope it hasn't been too annoying to see us posted all over.

Nah, of course not

Could I get some recommendation on something to listen to while playing? Anything is fine I just want to add stuff to my music library.

Bonus if it's denpa

>We met about 6 years ago in a different anonymous korean belly dancing appreciation society
Did you use to ERP?

Can someone tell me what's wrong with going Schwarzer Reiter?

I know Wild Shot is trash and needs a buff, and Retreat Shot needs specific setups; it seems like a fun class, though.

Would you go more STR or DEX with a SR build?