twitter.com/jiyunaJP/status/744084452783988736
timeanddate.com/worldclock/usa/sacramento
youtube.com/watch?v=x9OuaIjY9a4
youtube.com/watch?v=YsmHx5kuIso
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want to cum inside Dizzy

[insert shitpost here]

Remember to give your dad a call for Father's Day

Reminder that if you actually want to play matches and not shitpost on here all day ask for a discord invite.

I've been playing fighting games for like 5 years and I still don't understand what fuzzyguard is.

Daily reminder that sfv is shit and so are you for defending apcom still.

but fathers day was over a month ago

When's PSASBR2?

Are there any Tekken players?

It's when a crouching character retains a standing hitbox after blocking a move which allows them to get instant overheaded

okay but the point of the posts was they they play games in discord which they were trying to do

PLEASE stay in discord and leave this thread then. Why would you chose to put the life of a thread outside of Veeky Forums? Do you really hate Veeky Forums this much and want to kill this site by making it reddits shitposting bin?

twitter.com/jiyunaJP/status/744084452783988736

Sure thing Ky

Based Jiyuna BTFOing some absolute retard

Sony directly involved into a fighting game with money never goes well. It's like they are cursed or simply don't give a shit about the genre.

how new are you...? this site has been dead for years people stopped posting for games on /fgg/ neons ago fucking kys you braindead shitposter. non game playing retards like you are what killed this thread

You honestly can't compete with /jp/ shitposters.

when/why does it happen?

>fucking kys you braindead shitposter
I wonder who could be behind this post, surely not /v/eddit only here to shitpost.

Is it true that Jiyuna posts in /fgg/?

The "Amerikajin" is absolutely based. Look at this image of him chilling with top japanese players, Daigo and Fuudo.

He's known as the "FT1" master haha.

Who /jiyuna/ here?

i need u kat

post your cfn right fucking now fuccboi

Cancerous fag.

Chop chop master onion will make a special guest appearance in sf5

fuck off you non game playing retard you are the cancer killing this thread

Fuudo is so fucking gay holy shit.

anyone revelator eu?

>cfn
Only retards gave capcom money for that shit and still play it.

theres the dodge, once again, K Y S you cancerous non game playing retard

sup /v/

>try to make people go to another place to play games
>complain about people not playing games here

ill think about it

post your CFN and ft10 me right now

exactly what I thought you disgusting pussies have fun shit posting into each others mouths im out of here

Reminder to play Uniel. It's the best fighting game.

hackfraud

>that gif
Really makes you think...

>jab anti-air
>s.HK anti-air
>b.HK anti-air
>d.HP anti-air
>s.MP anti-air
>dp

Meanwhile most other character have fuck all or are slow as fuck.

I am going to murder whoever's in charge of balance at Capcom.

>d.

the nice thing about playing dhalsim is that you have about 300 anti airs on deck

I'm not going to use numbers, fagman.

And still less than Ryu. What a game.

>tfw I even stopped watching SFV tourneys
tuned into this dreamhack summer thing and saw Momochi vs Tokido. Looked almost no different than your average online warrior match.

last year i watched nearly every single tournament for USF4 no matter if it was a small one with almost no killers.

now I'd rather watch random acho vids over this year's CPT

good shit Capcom.

Post your fightcade and I play you in whatever, preferably kof2k2.

it's cr.

Oh well, thanks.

Story mode will fix it.

>recommend NGE to normalfag friend
>he can't stop bitching about muh sexualized girls
Last time I recommend Chinese cartoons to anyone.

nah

dhalsim has st.lp, b.mp, cr.mp, b.hp, b.mk, super, three of the best jump-back normals in the game (fierce, strong and roundhouse), fireball hits jumpers and he can evade the jump-in entirely with cr.lk and cr.mk (which can also be done to low profile the jump in and beat it clean)

timeanddate.com/worldclock/usa/sacramento

fucking nuruto

Is this serious? 6-4 matchup in who's favor? wtf

although NGE is entry level as fuck it isnt very suitable for My First Anime

people tend to forget about the DO YOU THINK WARM WATER WILL MAKE MY TITS BIGGER scene, and the dancing evas episode

redline is usually my first suggestion and even then i worry about the sonoshee tits scene being too much for a normie

Ragna

GitS is another classic suggestion for first anime

youtube.com/watch?v=x9OuaIjY9a4

Why can't this motherfucker just compile footage normally

Idolmaster is a good first anime

but again you have the risk of getting weird looks when a naked muscleandroid rips her arms off fighting a tank

recommending anime is a minefield

Why is he roleplaying as a shibe

use the tv series rather than the movies
also western tv is full of naked boobs now

How about not being a sensitive bitch and just enjoy it for what it is? I swear everyone regards themselves as some moral warrior of justice these days. I'll give it to the Japs that they understand entertainmnent should be fulfilling to our desires, not be some moral preachy shit on why we're awful beings for existing. It's escapism, not journalism.

>How is the character that acts exactly like some other guy while having the same powers as that other guy and looking the same as that other guy based on that other guy from a series the developers love and have worked on before.

2/10, made me reply

you should probably accept the fact that most people interested in watching anime enough to get recommendations from a sperg like you is not a 100% normie

the trick is to lure them in with lighthearted studio ghibli and then smack them down with grave of the fireflies

Just give them super entry level stuff like OPM and Hunter x Hunter

What other doll do you think will become playable in SF5 since decapre is coming later and combofiend mentioned more

How do I transform myself into a shibe?

The tiny monkey

pee pee poo poo lol

>REAL NIGGAS DONT CRY

juni

>anime
>fulfilling to our desires
Maybe if you're missing a chromosome and actually enjoy shows where barely anything happens because that's what the majority of anime is

I picked Terumi as my first character in BB did I do good?

Majority of any medium is shit. Including your videogames and TV shows. Retard.

Hunter x Hunter isn't a good first anime.

He is shit, but if you have fun whatever

>someone insults your favourite thing
>"e-everything is s-shit"

I dont know user I think showing someone a deconstruction is a perfectly great first choice

Boredom Fighter 5
Crouching medium punch 5
Shimmy Fighter 5
Jump Fighter 5
Jab Fighter 5
Just do it Fighter 5

>tfw someone recommends Free! to you and you have to act like you don't have over 1000 images of Makoto saved

Stop watching SoL then

>typing in stuttering
>didn't even understand what I said
Like I said. Retard.

Why don't tripfaggots use discord as their personal blog and toilet?

Shit how?

>HxH
>a deconstruction
lol

100% agree

nah lol

the anime industry has gone through some very specific circumstances that have completely shaped the medium into what it is today

until TV shows and video games go through similar such circumstances there is no comparison between them and anime at all.

anime is uniquely shit

What's the point if he doesn't know about what is being deconstructed.
Dragon Ball is a good choice for first anime.

but thats all sf games why did you single out 5?

youve been huffing to many memes on /a/ user

Majority of videogames is shit

Majority of TV is shit

Prove me wrong

He is pretty shit as a character and you will need to jump a lot to open up people since you don't have a grounded overhead and you don't get anything out of your command grab from the top of my head. Also you can fall too easily into flowchart mode with him because of online tactics.
He is regarded as a pretty weak character overall.

poop isnt an abstract concept projected onto a screen via electrons

our guy imstilldadaddy

Oh I see well is there anyone fairly easy to play but also good and doesn't teach any bad habits?

you mad you furious

youtube.com/watch?v=YsmHx5kuIso