>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/jqKQj426
youtube.com/watch?v=0ISn32EBXX0
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/45002
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for DS2>DS1

Actually I don't think I could run DS3 considering I can barely run DS2 just fine because my processor and video card are a Intel Pentium and NVidia GeForce 350m.

I know, poverty race here but at least I can play DS2.

REMINDER TO MAKE YOUR POPE, KNIGHT, OR INVADER FOR THE EVENT NEXT WEEKEND

pastebin.com/jqKQj426

I'm thinking of doing a FUGS run. I don't think this'll be viable for the Save the Pope invade event because of the stat requirements needed to wield it properly.

But anyone have any cool fashion souls ideas for this. I was thinking of going full Black Knight armor.

>soul memory
>no full eye orbs
>invaders can't heal
>hitboxes
>unresponsive controls
>sluggish movement
>DaS2 fastroll (30 frames) is closer to DaS1 midroll (32 frames) than fastroll (24 frames)
>massive stamina drain from sprinting, rolling, and attacking
>literally spend 2/3 of the fights waiting for stamina to regenerate
>lock-on doesn't perform it's stated function of keeping you facing the target
>can't pivot
>no tracking on attacks
>can't combo R2->R1
>deadzones

DaS2 apologists cannot refute this.

Dark damage from a player's spells and weapons won't insta-kill another player in PvP like it does in PvE, or will it?

>FUGS + full bk set
hope you like 30vit + fap + havels

youtube.com/watch?v=0ISn32EBXX0

reminder ephant is our guy and is the chemo saving us from ultra passive pvp in ds3

>that weeb music

ohgodpleaseno

>>/reddit/

Seems like you can still do the ravioli after getting backstabbed in DaS3, like you would in DaS. I wonder if you could parry wake up hits easier this way.

not in 3 it won't, you'll do a solid 10 damage with a maxed out dark spell build

ephants a retard
belongs to the cesspool that is /jp/

Thats's bullying...

Stop shilling your videos here

Haven't sunbro'd with others yet, can I still be summoned to help with bosses if already beat the boss?

Fuck off, go back to the

>"saving us from ultra passive pvp"
>none of the people he's fighting are even remotely passive
>they're just retards who run straight into his hyper armored attacks and lose
>unironically thinking this is "skill"

ephant please make a bow pvp video next

DS2/DS3 faggot from the last thread.

I just read SotfS just runs on a DX11 compatible HARDWARE, so I guess I'm out of luck.

In that case, I'm better off just buying the DLC separately?

>he has hyper armor, opponent doesn't
>opponent charges straight at him like a retarD
>he trades and wins

S O

M
U
C
H

S K I L L

Having tears of denial on in a duel is just begging to be humiliated with a throwing knife death.

Does anyone here have DS1 for the Xbone? Is anyone else unable to purchase it?

I know, I know

>Xbone

post 10/10 hosts

It's okay, ephant, I like your videos.
Just tone down the weab

When you recieve a console for free, it's hard to complain about what it is. I just wanna play DS1 on it though.

Rate my shitty pvp build mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/45002

The 10 int/10 fth is for possibly wielding Firelink Greatsword

Fume cosplay.

cancer killing ds3

Fuck off shill

just a quick question im hoping you guys can answer about the AR spreadsheet: are all the ARs assuming a 40/40 build? i couldnt find anything saying what stats those are with

and this is any different from poise how?

Go be a nigger somewhere else

have fun being super passive straight sword caestus shitters for the rest of your lives :)

>bad pvp game ds2

Damn right.

>implying

Help please

I haven't been here since DK2 came out on the ps3 and all that broken fun shit was still available care to let me know what's this meme about?

Let me guess he's like that OnlyAfro faggot that lurked around

Poise is based on armor, so any weapon can take advantage of it. It's also a more flexible and less gimmicky system, since it's active all the time, not just while attacking.

And what does poise have to do with some youtube shitter making a video of him winning against other braindead shitters by hyper armor trading?

have fun being super passive straight sword caestus shitters for the rest of your lives :)

>that projection

noice

so who are some ds3 youtubers worth watching?

Donkey Kong 2?

i don't use either of those because im not a shitter

Worst boss?
Worst camera?
Worst arena?

>MFW poise shitters mad that anyone else can equal them now without wasting points and thinking hyper armor was never a thing since Demon's Souls

i'm fighting Twin Princes right now and the camera is the toughest part of the fight

Sure you don't.

>DS3 teleports you to Anor Londo pvp circa 2012
>triple giantdad invasion ganksquads jump down your throat as soon as the DLC is loaded

It's just some faggot that nobody's ever heard about shilling his videos.

He's was doing it in the last thread too.

pls respond

I'll take the bait.
>hitboxes
No memeing, please. Outside of a couple of downward smashes (which FROM always did badly) they were fine.
>unresponsive controls
>sluggish movement
Calm your autism.
>DaS2 fastroll (30 frames) is closer to DaS1 midroll (32 frames) than fastroll (24 frames)
So you can't spam rolls like a little bitch you are.
>massive stamina drain from sprinting, rolling, and attacking
So you can't spam. Also sprinting is the fastest in series.
>literally spend 2/3 of the fights waiting for stamina to regenerate
If you wear chloranthy and under 50% you don't.
>lock-on doesn't perform it's stated function of keeping you facing the target
>function
>keeping you facing the target
Lock on's function is to free your thumb for roll button. Literally the only thing you need it for, since backstabs aren't instant.
>can't pivot
Thank god.
>no tracking on attacks
Lolwut?
>can't combo R2->R1
So? Every r2 has follow up, and inability to chain r2s into r1s is deliberate - to make r2s more risky.
>soul memory
>no full eye orbs
>invaders can't heal
That does suck, though not as much as people make it out to be.

now that would be a good start

>webm

that's fucked up

>point out that someone is shit
>
The fuck? I wasn't even talking about poise here.

I'm just pointing out that what that guy is doing takes no skill. It's the same thing as buffed Falchion and spamming R1 to win.

No it's just some wannabe e-celeb trying to shill their videos.

"our guy" is social mediaspeak for "hey please like and subscribe I need views please god pay attention to me I beg of you"

PREFERABLY BOTH A DEFENDER AND A POPE

I'm always using 40 END on any character is this bad? there's ring of favor and prisoner's chain thing?

What are some crutch rings and must have?

40 END + FAP is standard, nothing wrong here.

copypasta used to be better...

Name my next character /dsg/

Dark souls 1 had hyperarmor too

NlGGERSLAYER

Is something wrong with mugenmonkey?

Oceiros
all three
why even ask?

Joseph Stalin

Is there a bonus for having a DaS2 save for DaS3?

John Woo

press the up & down arrows for both dex & str
sometimes they dont' register

Broseph Stylin

>pvp at pontiff
>wave at the guy while he buffs
>I guess I should do that too
>sprints over and r1l2r2 with a BKG while I'm in animation
>pulls out dual avelyns and spams until I die
>points down and claps
>oooooook then
>next summon up
>buff while he runs in and keep my distance while he buffs
>parry after every attack and he only uses the WA of the old wolf cs for offense
>bleed him with wa that can't be parried
>he chugs
>sits there and tries to parry my wa over and over and chugs after every bleed proc
>runs out of estus and bc back to Cuckfuckistan

Quality community...

Which sorceries are halfway good? Which are garbage? I'd like to be casting something other than greater heavy soul arrow every now and then.

Does upgrading your catalyst do anything related to actually casting spells through it or does it just increase the damage it deals when you bonk someone over the head with it?

On that note which catalysts are noteworthy? I imagine the two sorcerers staves are the ones I want but I honestly don't know the gimmick of the other ones so who knows.

If he chugs why aren't you slapping his shit?

apparently it has something to do with greatbows in the left hand

>not punishing his heal

you deserve it

Additional question. Are any of the weapon/catalysts worth dick? I think the idea is neat as hell but they seem like they could also just be garbage.

>>sprints over and r1l2r2 with a BKG while I'm in animation
Can't you just dodge out of animations in DaS3?

>he chugs
Knock him down and hit him with a charm to lock him out of his estus.

More questions

My stats are usually

27 VIG
?? ATT
40 END
?? VIT
Min STR
Min DEX
15 INT
15 FTH
7 LCK

I noticed spells are really fucking useless in this game hell even to cast them you need the god damn cast ring

I always picked Pyromancer since I always fuck around with the spells but I guess ATT points and INT/FTH points are wasted in none are viable in PvP right?

>punishing heals
>DaS3
Pick one

>My stats are usually
>
>27 VIG
>?? ATT
>40 END
>?? VIT
>Min STR
>Min DEX
>15 INT
>15 FTH
>7 LCK

WTF are you doing?

Stop being a shitter, user.

>5.6k in ds1
>4k in ds2
so when are we going back to the better games with exponentially better pve and pvp?

hello brother
a bit too much vigor and too little str, but still fine!

>trying to punish laggy estus when they can cancel the 2nd half of the animation into a parry and instantkill hornetstab
If they're connecting from the 3rd world and parryfishing, estus punishing is pointless. By the time you see them start the estus animation, they're already at the point in the animation on their client where they can cancel into a parry.

high-ping chug baits are the easiest parries in the world

Dr Havel I'm CIA

>No memeing, please. Outside of a couple of downward smashes (which FROM always did badly) they were fine.
prrrrrrrrt sorry i have gasses

The two sword spells work well, you'd also do well to take Farron Hail, it doesn't do much damage but it covers a nice wide area.
Soul Stream is another powerful attack, but leaves you vulnerable.

i've never played Bloodborne but i like watching challenge runs and people tend to stay away from him in all bl4 fights i've seen
why is that?
does he have some particularly hard to avoid attacks if you're close to him?

Could never truly punish. I'd hit but I wouldn't do enough damage to really fuck him over due to armor he was wearing and weapon I was using

Deserve what? He didn't touch me once, and bc out. My encounter with him was more entertaining than anything

Not when the gap between us was all of 25 feet and I'm applying rouge. He hit me basically at the beginning of my animation
>knock him down
Carthus shotel

The typical approach to a BL4 boss is to stay back and wait for the boss to use one easily punishable move and repeat until dead. It's not so much a matter of what moveset the boss has as it is exploiting the ai to incur as little risk whatsoever as possible.

That boss in particular has trouble hitting to its side and has a very telegraphed and punishable back-attack so it's generally better to stay close and aggressive and dodge to its sides, but backpedalling and passively waiting to punish the same 1 or 2 attacks is the easiest strategy for dealing with every boss.

>What are some crutch rings and must have?
Avoid Prisoner's Chain like the plague. It's shit outside of twinking.

Good for pretty much anything:
>Chloranthy

Build specific:
>Sun Princess
>Leo
>Hornet
>All the magic related rings
>All the stat rings

If you need/want more Health/Stamina/Weight:
>Life
>Favor
>Havel's

>mugenmonkey bugged to hate greatbows
>trying to find weapons that weigh 7.5 units for a weight stand in
WHY

FC WHERE?

Yeah, He attacks very quickly, hits hard, and is relentless. Fighting up close is like asking to have your shit pushed in in most cases.

>Not when the gap between us was all of 25 feet and I'm applying rouge. He hit me basically at the beginning of my animation

So basically, you're a shitter. If you know he is going to back off to heal then press your advantage.

You're allowed to carry more than one weapon.

He has a very quick attack where he swipes to his side.