lmaoing

I wish I had opened all these paladin cards before it became shit in the meta

How the fuck is C'thun Druid not on the bubble tier 1

It's literally everywhere

>play card
>some percent chance that it triggers right and you win the game
Why is this allowed?

What do you guys think about hearthstonemastery.com
I personally don't believe such an universal guide exists and arena companion is basically paid heartharena

Reported for marketing your shitty site.

>reported
I legitimately want to know if I should buy this or not. I suck at arena and constructed gets me bored

No

It's a scam

>c'thun druid tier 2

>go tall
>punished by 1 mana shield slam/execute
>go wide
>punished by brawl
>do nothing
>punished by the tank up tactician spending 2 mana to heal himself for 4 every turn
wew great class

Just as I thought.
Also is harena as good as before since it kinda seems to give shittier recommendations than before but as I said I suck

Always go tall, fuck manlet shits

Play aggro shaman get mu against zoolocks
Play zoolock get mu against fedora tippers
Play fedora tipper and actually start wining towards legend(from rank 5 on)

and I don't like playing 20 minute games either but if that will do it ok

Hopefully all the sheep will follow suit and I can finally have a chance with my control buster decks

>throw together token Bloodlust Shaman for funsies
>get matched against Secret Paladin
>stomp a mudhole in his ass because fucknuts used Consecration to clear two totems
>friend request
>accept
>"you fucking face nigger die of ass cancer"

When will coin flips be removed from the game?

has anyone ever met a magni who wasn't playing fedora warrior?

serious question

Are you using the in-game tool? It's terrible and tries to get you to draft LE EPIC COMBOS when you should simply pick the highest value minion.

>mfw ive been playing tier 2 decks all this time
good thing i get enough gold for trogg in the next 1-2 days

They will. Better bust out that midrange hunter.

>tfw priest and paladin are awful
>tfw you want to play priest and still win a lot, but you know the c'thun druid deck you spent $90 USD to craft is way better
>tfw fedora Tank Up "Heh, Greetings" is #1

pirate warrior is
>cheap
>fast
>effective

why do i not see more of this?

easy rank 8 and climbing and this is my first month of playing

>rank 8

>Using a tier 3 deck
Fuck off

>loses to taunt
>loses to harisson and ooze
>Everybody is running at least one if not both to deal with control shaman

What's the minimum rank I should try to get every month if I'm really lazy about playing and play Hearthstone only as a side game?

>play big minion
>removed with Bash, Slam, Shield Slam, Execute, Gorehowl
>k

>play many small minions
>removed with Brawl, Revenge, Fiery War Axe, Ravaging Ghoul, Disciple of C'thun
>k

>play no minions
>Tank Up, die to fatigue
>k

I don't get it. How do you win? What a broken piece of shit class.

Rank 10 if you're not an absolute mouth breather

Might as well just go for rank 15 in that case.

>muh extra common

Literally only important ranks are 15, 5 and Legend, if you're into that kind of stuff.

>get token druid down to 6hp
>15dmg burn in hand
>druid plays yogg
>double shield block + healing touch himself + farsight into feral rage that he uses ro gain another 8 armor
>wins the game on the spot

What are the fucking chances?

Remove warrior.

Patron when it was good

>play control warrior
>face more control decks that I lose to via RNG
>play mid range hunter
>face nothing but aggro
HOLY SHIT.

Turns out Tempo Warrior is preeeetty good. Glad I crafted Malkorok. And rank 5 get, no more of this shit game for the rest of the month except for quests, woohoo!

matchmaking is rigged i dont know why are you surprised

>play control warrior
>face midrange classes like druid and hunter
>play rogue
>face aggro shitters playing shaman or warlock

kill yourself cancerous kid

But it can't be rigged 100% unless my opponents are literal Blizzard AI designed to beat me.

15 if you're bad, 5 if you're decent.

Spotted the zoo shitter

Dies to control priest. Every. Single. Time.
The only reason it's top tier is because control priest (and a few other decks) are complete crap vs anything else, and so is never seen in top tier matches...

i exclusively play either control or combo decks, everything else is too plain easy and boring

You play midrange decks. Midrange Hunter and Catoon Druid are both favored. By favored I mean just that, favored, don't expect free wins. Control Warrior is the third most cancerous deck right after Freeze Mage (not because it's strong but just because it's cancerous in its very essence) and face shaman.

Taunt Warlock seems good.

>Either fedora decks or FUN AND INTERACTIVE decks

Didn't know what I expected. And besides control decks are favored vs Tempo Warrior, so what's your problem?

>winstreak
>play shaman
>rolls a flametongue off tuskarr and kills my shit
>next game play a shaman
>rolls a totem golem
>concede

i hate this shit game

>i exclusively play either control or combo decks, everything else is too plain easy and boring

>priest uses thoughtsteal
>gets 2 (TWO) flamewreathed faceless
inb4 >playing shaman

>Dies to control priest
True, but Control Priest can't exist right now because every other deck on the ladder is a poor match up for it.

>You play midrange decks
I know that Midrange Hunter is a good counter, but like you say it's not a free win and there are many other decks that piss on Hunter as a free win.

So it seems like we have a perfect storm happening here. Control Warrior has hard counter decks, but you can't play those hard counter decks because Control Warrior is being played heavily as a response to Shaman and Zoo which are bad match ups for Control Warrior's hard counters.

So it's an infinite cycle of fedora tipping where nobody other than the Control Warrior really comes out on top.

Cancer. Pure fucking cancer is what it is.

Literally any card he would have gotten would be ridiculously broken, how ironic is that?

I'd say

>"serves you right, shaman shitter!"

But honestly a Priest running Toughtsteal in this meta should be trashed as well.

This
I think the only bad card he could have gotten was Tunnel Trogg without any overload cards.
>There are people ITT that think Shaman's aren't ridiculous right now

>no one stands up to shake hands

fucking autists reee

for the control part i only play wallet warrior because priest is bad and the matchup is like 55-60% favored at best

anyways i just hate "tempo" warrior because its the new play-strong-shit-on-curve-to-win deck and i simply hate those

in a meta where 80% of the decks use weapons i put museum man in every single deck :^)

>muh sportsmanship
no ur the autist

>Face vs Face
>Sportsmanship

where are the new zeriyah pictures?
what happened to the user that spammed them, was it savjz?

I agree

fuck you , it's about education you retards

>#1
That explains why they still haven't learned.

what a retard lmao

>Gafanhoto
He's portuguese, no wonder he's shit.

are you actually making Ysera work in Control Priest?

Entombed

>mfw I reached rank 5 on the same day that Temposhit announced that everyone should play control warrior immediatly, so I won't have to deal with their cancerous tank up tactics on ladder at least until next month

Feels good

r8 h8 n comment my autism list

arcanite reaper because it kills many stuff on turn 4-5-6 like auctioneer, azure drake, thing from below, sylvanas, cairne, kodo and so on while gorehowl feels a bit too slow for the current meta

used rag instead of ysera as a last bomb but not a fan of the rag RNG

deathwing because i got balls and it's actually surprisingly good, mostly because nobody counts on it

lmao at temposhit ranking n'zoth control as #1, what a bait

I feel like Huffer might be the problem animal here.

so you rather behave like a nigger, good to know whos an ape

Guess em

>Shaman is banned in 90% of all tournament matches
Does Brode really not see an issue with this? There's a reason professional players ban the shit out of this class every time.

Very nice, I hear control warrior is good in this meta definitely tier 1

Le banana monkey

5 MANA 7/8 WALL

M
A
N
A

W
A
L
L

400 dust le boogeymonster

Ended up being regular N'Zoth, I crafted a golden one on release with my dust.

>Thoughtsteal and curator
Maybe you should cut back on the greed

COME LITTLE ONES

>Does Brode really not see an issue with this?
He doesnt care, no one working on Hearthstone cares about it

They do nothing for 2-4 months, then when people complain they rush out a new unbalanced expansion

Exactly, rinse and repeat. As long as they make money I don't think they give two fucks about balance.

>problem animal

thats fucking speciest you shitlord

Maybe you should e-mail or tweet them about it if you feel strongly on the issue

Shifting Shade is a card, user.

Oh shit, i'm sorry

unpopular opinion time faggots
>slow decks like fedora warrior are the the most fun to play with/against
>face shaman and zoo are not cancer, miracle rogue and the old combo druid were
>there's literally nothing atractive about hafu and eloise is disgusting
>kripp, trump and noodle are the best streamers and it's not even close

There is nothing more triggering than when a "caster" or commentator fucking mutters on stream. Fucking speak up you mongoloid.

I miss combo druid, patron and deat's bite
Freeze mage is the epitome of decission making skill
Malygos rogue is better than leeroy
Every warlock deck is inherently cancer because of the heropower

>>face shaman and zoo are not cancer, miracle rogue and the old combo druid were

So yogg druid is going to be insane if control warrior becomes popular again

Balance is not possible nor wanted.
What they want and have is a game where you play a match, something happens and you tell your friends about the crazy thing that just happened with your yogg, your flamewanker etc.
And how would balancedstone even look like?
Queue up one of the 9 perfectly balanced classes, that all have one perfectly balanced deck resulting in a 50/50 match every time?
Next youre gonna tell me that RIGHT NOW is the worst meta and the strongest deck is the most cancerous deck ever and currentweakclass is super fun to play?

>Opponent plays cards.
Why the FUCK is this allowed?!

POST DECKKK

>Games decided by match up
>not by cards played or tech choices
Why is this allowed?

I mean, zoo and face are the most efficient ways of playing the game, they're honest decks

How the fuck is zoo honest with all those buff cards

>priest is bad

How are you beating hunter? Did they forget to play cards?

>balance is not wanted
Then why the fuck would they ever nerf anything like they've done many times already?

>balance is not possible
>And how would balancedstone even look like?
>Queue up one of the 9 perfectly balanced classes, that all have one perfectly balanced deck resulting in a 50/50 match every time?
Nah, you can create a healthy meta where every class has at least one competitive deck. Some decks will, of course, be better but they wouldn't be unbeatable and have counters.The problem comes when there's a deck that's too good like shaman right now, secret paladin before standard or any other cancer deck that existed in the past.
>Next youre gonna tell me that RIGHT NOW is the worst meta and the strongest deck is the most cancerous deck ever and currentweakclass is super fun to play?
It's up to yourself to consider a deck/class/archetype fun. Shaman IMO is fun, I was one of those hipsters who played the class despite being shit. On the other hand the anti-fun faggots of the light are buried in deep shit and seems like uther will remain there for at least a couple of months. So no I'm not gonna tell you that.