/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

Reminder that SteIIaris has its own general and discussion of the game doesn't go here. Thank you.

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, June 19th:
1269 – King Louis IX of France orders all Jews found in public without an identifying yellow badge to be fined ten livres of silver.
1862 – The U.S. Congress prohibits slavery in United States territories, nullifying Dred Scott v. Sandford.
1865 – Over two years after the Emancipation Proclamation, slaves in Galveston, Texas, United States, are finally informed of their freedom. The anniversary is still officially celebrated in Texas and 41 other contiguous states as Juneteenth.
1944 – World War II: First day of the Battle of the Philippine Sea.

>News
EU4 DD16/06
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/eu4-development-diary-16th-of-june-2016.948773/

CK2 DD 8 - Life goes on
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/ck2-development-diary-8-life-goes-on.939724/

>Random Country Picker
randomcountry.gbasood.net/

# Archive
mega.co.nz/#F!WZZFXDyT!yyb25ZuLdLs0B8vhoKS3LA

# Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[HoI4] - General Fixes V005
pastebin.com/ycs3f6UA

>>[CK2 - 2.5.2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.5 - 18/06/2016
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V7
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>>[V2] Many Houses Divided - v 0.0.1.1
dropbox.com/s/jso7qa1c4ystej7/MHD.rar

Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/cnjm4s
pastebin.com/72Yhqm5i
pastebin.com/zK3YrpNx
pastebin.com/tsPsr70u
pastebin.com/MHswMhZi
pastebin.com/C8swKB9t
pastebin.com/33A7wXdB
mediafire.com/download/ul663g7rswsuylv/tangy_colormod.7z
store.steampowered.com/app/394360
store.steampowered.com/app/394360/
mega.nz/#!h9cS0ARY!3adurn_YKSbcPbVdSX9nH_hflwpCu1H-jDYbIQW2coE
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=701720801
mega.nz/#!1kUTSS7Y!cMFKNpV_pjAp_SW6DJvWPruZ7_fSkSiLTzyl0O4-GWA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

Second for shitposting

"no"

NTH FOR CAROLUS

reddit votes non reactionary
poal.me/cnjm4s
poal.me/cnjm4s
poal.me/cnjm4s
poal.me/cnjm4s

Absolutely based

6th for immortal Stauning

Second reminder to report and ignore shitposting just in case you didn't see the first one.

>40 panzer divisions and 20k stong luftwaffe zooming around the map 24/7
UNLIMITED FUEL

>>[V2] - Legacy of Slovenia v1.01
pastebin.com/72Yhqm5i

>>[V2] - unHPM v1.3.1
pastebin.com/zK3YrpNx

>>[V2] - 7 Years v0.3
pastebin.com/tsPsr70u

>>[V2] - Robmod v2.5
pastebin.com/MHswMhZi

>>[V2] - Visegradmod v3.2
pastebin.com/C8swKB9t

>> Updated Waggler Pastebin
pastebin.com/33A7wXdB

How does he do it, lads?

wtf I hate Johan now

it's the OP
OP's can instantly make a new post without timer delay

Bot

based cobra

also fix los

He was born to be a loner, yet he's the finest man on Earth.

Reminder to pay for the games you play

It's OP.
Check the times of the post

OP makes thead
OP Posts this
> OP links to previous thread

It's literally done to trigger replies.

Third reminder to report and ignore shitposting just in case you didn't see the first or second one.

reminder

mediafire.com/download/ul663g7rswsuylv/tangy_colormod.7z

21st for shitposting, because one time wasn't enough, as it seems

looks a bit better.
now link the base game
and don't like the steam page. I got memed once, I don't want to get memed again

pls ;_;

That Ireland is meme tier

Why did you choose aqua for France? It looks good otherwise.

store.steampowered.com/app/394360

store.steampowered.com/app/394360/

xD

Gall dang

Jesus Christ, if you want to attention whore so badly how about you use your own name?

yeah? well i'll have you know that reddit LOVED it

>REALISM

Thanks user, exactly what I wasREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEI WILL FUCKING HUNT YOU DOWN AND KILL YOU

>they want a rob trip.
Ok?

>playing a game as USA
>research new infantry equipment
>shows german infantry equipment

what le fug lads

Does America seriously not have unique IQ images?

Alright, can we put the memes aside for a moment and all agree that, for what it set out to do, HoI4 is a success? It gave us a WWII grandstrat free from all the archaic bullshit of Darkest Hour, and also much easier to get into than HoI3. Can anyone here honestly say they enjoy wasting an hour to fix their OoB every time they start a game of HoI3? Not to mention that, rather than needing to tediously micromanage industry like in other HoI games, HoI4's industry is both streamlined as well as more intuitive than the previous games. Yeah, it's true that HoI4 leads to more "ahistorical" scenarios, but isn't that the point? Why even bother playing the game if the outcome is predetermined form the start? Moreover, from a pure gameplay perspective, giving the player more options, whether they be historical or ahistorical, is a total success. Sure, Mosley ruling Britain never could have happened in reality, but it's fun to have the ability to easily do so in video game form.

Overall, I feel that HoI4 is getting a lot of undeserved hate simply because it isn't a total copy of HoI3 with slightly better graphics. Of COURSE the game is different - HoI3 already exists, there would be no point to making the same game again! HoI4 may be different, but that's by design, not by some unforeseen flaw, and it should be celebrated for the changes it made, not hated on.

Well its a shit game, what did you expect?

Here you go faggot I'll spoonfeed you,

mega.nz/#!h9cS0ARY!3adurn_YKSbcPbVdSX9nH_hflwpCu1H-jDYbIQW2coE

>Thanks user,
My pleasure

tfw fucked up spoilers
Should I just stop lads?

fuck you meme mod

No that's actually the default allies equipment picture. The germans (and the axis as a whole) have kind of different looking ones.

>Should I just stop
YES

>S0ARY
>SCARY

Nope.
pic related

Anyone got a DL link to this mod?
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=701720801

mega.nz/#!1kUTSS7Y!cMFKNpV_pjAp_SW6DJvWPruZ7_fSkSiLTzyl0O4-GWA

Try this

you're not a very funny shitposter

>I don't cheat in gsg

see

no

I'm not here to be funny. I'm here to satisfy my autism and then leave /gsg/ for a few weeks. I'm burnt out on vic2 / hoi3 / ck2 / eu4.

That's pretty fucking retarded tbqh.

Oy vey goy, how would they gain money if they released a finished game.

I refuse to buy a game that took a nosedive and disregarded everything that made hoi3 good.

Fourth reminder to report and ignore shitposting just in case you didn't see the first or second or third one.

Then don't play it

You posted your trip before but I furor what it was

Johan actually said that the HoI 3 supply system was amazing, I feel like they removed it not because johan wanted it but because the marketing team wanted it.

55th for shitposting again

How could it disregard something that doesn't exist?

I probably won't. Still not going to stop be from asking.

>my trip

wew. How fucking new are you kid ?

>the marketing team has control over the product
Typical fucking kikes.

>

Alright, can we put the memes aside for a moment and all agree that, for what it set out to do, HoI4 is a success? It gave us a WWII grandstrat free from all the archaic bullshit of Darkest Hour, and also much easier to get into then HoI3. Can anyone here honestly say they enjoy wasting an hour to fix their OoB every time they start a game of HoI3? Not to mention that, rather than needing to tediously micromanage industry like in other HoI games, HoI4's industry is both streamlined as well as more intuitive than the previous games. Yeah, it's true that HoI4 leads to more "ahistorical" scenarios, but isn't that the point? Why even bother playing the game if the outcome is predetermined form the start? Moreover, from a pure gameplay perspective, giving the player more options, whether they be historical or ahistorical, is a total success. Sure, Mosley ruling Britain never could have happened in reality, but it's fun to have the ability to easily do so in video game form.

Overall, I feel that HoI4 is getting a lot of undeserved hate simply because it isn't a total copy of HoI3 with slightly better graphics. Of COURSE the game is different - HoI3 already exists, there would be no point to making the same game again! HoI4 may be different, but that's by design, not by some unforeseen flaw, and it should be celebrated for the changes it made, not hated on.

kek

What happened to 5?

What's the best country in Steel Mills 2?

Fifth reminder to report and ignore shitposting just in case you didn't see the first, second, third or fourth one.

i wanna learn to play hoi3 but i feel like i'm too stupid, i've had moderate success in ck2

what do

7 8 9

Install HoI4

Sorry if this question has been asked 1000 times but does anyone know the ideal division template for HOI4?
like the 4inf 4art 1eng 1 hus design for victoria 2

>not using historical oobs
kys

>tfw /gsg/ is on the same-mind set as you

6 inf 3 art battalions, engineers,recon, field hospital, logistics and art/at as support battalions

kys all of you

>tfw the statue of liberty won't be decapitated in your lifetime

Standard inf.
7 inf 2 art recon+eng+sup.art+logis+hospital
Armor division
4 armor 2 motorized inf. with same
support battallions

allah akbar my friend

>2000 fuhrer mana
fucking use it

>no field marshalls
Fucking why?

Sixth reminder to report and ignore shitposting just in case you didn't see the first, second, third, fourth or fifth one.

>.png
fuck you

>make a post saying how shitty HPM's new version is
>get a warning for it and my post is deleted "the quality of posts is extremely important goy :^)"
Has a single autist ever been more butthurt in the history of mankind?

cause I don't need them

Don't do it again or I'll fucking ban you kid.

tch..

>four different armies on the same frontline
FIELD MARSHAL WHEN

>9 of his armies are the same color
Do you not know what a field marshal is, or how to change army colors?

>rob was kicked out for using reddit
>HPM openly uses reddit
t. cobrino

I'm doing fine baka

>I'm doing fine
>took 4 fucking years to take America
:^)

its unHPM v1.5 now

gas yourself weebtrash

filtered

why can i only send 3 divisions or so to volunteer?

m8...
I was a bit busy

also, they are not part of the allies since I killed them off quickly
they attacked me to puppet me while I was fighting the USSR

>germany declares war on poland
>loot at french border

i don't have it, i've got 3 and it looks better to me

Good luck.

this guy is definetly cheating

it is explained in the tool tip