ACNL Basics Guide - thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/
AC Wiki - animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Crossing_Wiki
Nookipedia - nookipedia.com
The "pthhhpth" pastebin (FAQ) - pastebin.com/jU4CeWhu
Brand New Catch - thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/today

>Furniture & Collectibles
Item database - moridb.com/
Item image gallery - animalcrossingnl.mooo.com
Museum Checklist - mediafire.com/download/0p18zy41jkxsy8a/ACNL_Fossil_&_Art_Checklist_RC2.xlsx

>Customization Guide
Image/Pattern Converter - thulinma.com/acnl/
All Furniture Customizations - customnewleaf.tumblr.com/
Image2QR code - mediafire.com/download/d0g3vj88g0gk1pf/Version 0.4.zip
Pro Designs Android App - play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nefastudio.android.dmoridesigner
Image2QR recognition *shit* - acqrfactory.com/
QR Paths - pathmagic.tumblr.com acnlpaths.tumblr.com/ acpath.tumblr.com

>Happy Home Designer
All villagers & items - happyhomedesigner.wikia.com
FAQ - pastebin.com/f8pnU0wr
Amiibo Cards - nintendo.co.jp/3ds/edhj/amiibocard/index.html
June HH Challenge: "A feast for a bear".
Furniture: Giant Stewpot & Giant Teddy Bear.

>How to play ACNL online with /acg/
People need to add each other's FCs in order to visit faraway towns.
Put your name and FC in the name field to save time.

>Villager Birthdays
19th - Sally
20th - Graham
21st - Sydney
22nd - Jaques
23rd - Tammy

>Events
16th - Rainy season starts
19th - Father's Day (FR/US)

>Misc.
Town tune list - newleaftunes.tumblr.com/tunes
Camper Reset guide - i.imgur.com/meQutqI.png
Dream Town List - pastebin.com/W4FQW6ZW
What is the void? - pastebin.com/9KPbdnSY
ACNL OST - pastebin.com/bPyY03LK
Upload to Imgur via 3DS browser - webrender.net/imgur/

Thanks, Tipper gave me her picture. It's the second picture she's given me today.

I want to hack a pregnant villager into my game.

Why?

We have kangaroos, isn't that enough for you?

Cause that's my fetish.

So just get a pig or elephant and pretend.

Belly not big enough.

Rudy is in boxes today.

Uh oh

>that cute red nose

Why would you let him move out?

I don't need three cats and I'm desperately looking for a lazy. Wish I could've got Filbert from a few days ago.

Was Happy Home Designer any good? I never played it, but it seemed like it would be almost frustrating because I'd just be wishing it was a full Animal Crossing game

You don't want to be the Crazy Cat Lady of New Leaf?

>Filbert from a few days ago
Aren't you the one whose town I cleared my void in? Damn that makes it even worse. Good luck on your lazy hunt.

>dont need 3 cats
can never have too many cats

Nah, I like having a diverse town.

Yup, I didn't want to say anything but I was disappointed. I'll get that hammock eventually.

it never ceases to amaze me how much time, money and effort people with shit tier fetishes are willing to put into them.

I wish I had that amount of resolve
You go for it, pregfag, you fucking casual

post your club LOL gyroid setups
Brewster Quartet represent

I've been tempted to arrange a bunch of tootoids, but I think the novelty of a farting quartet might pass too fast to make it worthwhile

anyone got a lot of the same bush type that I could have? Kinda going for a theme but cba hacking my game.

The default one. Because I can't give less of a shit about that.

If you replace a gyroid on the stage, do you get that gyroid in your inventory?

yes

It is a spin-off that is entirely a home designing game.

If you like home designing, you'll love the game. If interior/exterior designing is not your thing, you probably won't enjoy the game. There is no fishing or bug catching, no currency, and really no "challenge", as it is basically a semi-sandbox home designing game. You unlock the furniture slowly, through each villager request. There's about 330-something villagers in the game itself (excluding DLC and amiibo exclusives.)

Also, this is kinda a late time to jump on the game, as half a dozen limited time DLC characters have already been released and re-released, and are now probably retired. Likewise with the 20+ DLC event exclusive items, as well as 40+ other items which were exclusives with the DLC characters. So if you're late to the game, you're missing 5 or 6 characters, and roughly 60 items. But you can still acquire the items by purchasing them attached to an AC amiibo card or figure on Ebay or wherever. But the characters themselves, Louie (Mario themed) the Gorilla, Filly (7/11 themed) the Horse, Felyne (Monster Hunter themed) the Cat, Claude (Nintendo Store themed) the Rabbit, and Maddie (College/Campus themed) the Dog, can now only be obtained via hacking, as all their events have ended - probably permanently.

Also, there are about 45-50 *special* characters that can only be unlocked in-game via amiibo cards/figures. I believe Isabelle is the only one to have an exclusive item with her amiibo. But without the amiibo, you will never see these characters in the game, unless you hack.

>tl;dr = If you love home designing, don't mind paying for retired DLC and amiibo-exclusive content, and like having creative freedom without any challenge, you will like HHD. If you don't have extra cash

Fund required:
>$100 - $120 for the amiibo exclusive villagers ($400+ for all the non-villager exclusive amiibo cards!)
>$50 for HHD/amiibo reader bundle
>$1 - $10 for the retired DLC content via Ebay

>red nose
>Rudy
>Rudolph

Why was he not a deer?

because cats are better

whoa jeez

Brewstoids too

I wanted HHD so badly when it was first announced but it was almost $100 dollars for the game only in my country

>tfw spent 60 dollar on that piece of shit
kill me

Which rooms can I expand without making my house turn into a mansion?

the basement

Thinking back about it I dodged a bullet there

How about the back room?

>not wanting a mansion

Does anyone have non-native perfect cherries on premium in their town today? If so, I'd like to sell my perfect cherries in your town! In return, I promise lots of money.

Even if not, I'll settle for non-premium, so long as someone wants to let me sell in their town.

My shops aren't open yet, but if I end up staying home from work, I'll check what's on premium.

bump

What on earth is happening on the board? We've dropped to page 8 in 6 minutes.

Are cherries your native fruit? Because even if they're not on premium, I'll still sell them in your town and leave you a few bags.

>new game is released / announced
>new general is born
>max amount of threads stays the same

It's the same problem Veeky Forums has had since it was created. And it's only gotten worse with time.

Nope, mine's apples. Shops won't open for another half an hour. Can't make any promises, though. I'm supposed to be at work right now.

If someone else comes through, better go with them.

Does anyone have this cute cat in boxes, and would like to give her a new home?

Also looking for a few apples and peaches. I want some more fruits.

I have Miranda moving out today. Anyone interested?

To be fair, there's lots of dead generals on this board.
The other /acg/ barely gets any posts.

I would be happy to have him.

I still have no idea how /ksg/ is still alive

No bully, Lolly

Wonderful! Gates open.

Some generals do better on their home boards.
like /ovg/, which lives on Veeky Forums and has a post rate of 3 a minute despite being a slow board.

the power of weeb autism is unrivaled

Yeah it seems like there's no point to the general anymore when they can just post on /c/

Not even that user, but the mansion is ugly as shit / superfluously large. Same thing with the full grown plaza tree, way too goddamn big.

>go to /c/ to check it out
>there is an entire general dedicated to one single character
>no discussion, people just post pictures and fanart
>there have been 64 of these threads