Fate/Grand Order General /fgog/

Regend edition

Previous >[Xuanzang event until 29.6 (13:59)]
- Use tags to unlock the next stage, see i.imgur.com/8mGjO7E.png for details
- 5* Gudako CE: NP +15% more damage | star gen +15% | start with 25% NP | Talisman drops +1 (can be received by shop or drop)
For more info: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/quest_event_20160615.php#nav

>[Xuanzang gatcha until 29.6 (13:59)]
- 5* Caster Xuanzang, will be added to gatcha permanently at Camelot
- 5* Xuanzang CE: NP +20% more damage | 3 crit stars/turn | Alchemical Gold drops +1
- 4* Mordred CE: NP +15% more damage | Buster cards +8% | Peaches drops +1
- 3* gorgon CE: Star weight +100% | critical damage +5% | Meat buns drops +1

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
- New lvl 10 bond ces for Drake, Memerivaled, Evil Cat, Halloween Liz, Nobu, Santa Alter, Kojiro, Blackbeard, Jekyll and Orion

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Journey_to_the_West_characters
warosu.org/jp/thread/S11787688
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Boy
enkiptahsatya.com/41-anu-yahweh-the-true-devil.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Robin a cute.

For some reason I can't stop thinking about how cute Prelati is. Both as a shota and as a loli.

My husband.

lewd oni thread

Reminder that E strength stands for "Enough to punch a bitch through a mountain"

We can agree that lolis make the best wives after all, right?
Pure, cute, can love for what the partner is and are most of the time honest with how they feel, you can't ask for more.

I actually think Halloween Liz's bond CE looks decent on paper. Sacrificing one CE slot to help protect your entire party from particularly debilitating debuffs like Charm and Stun seems pretty worth it.

I know. Disgusting. I only want my waifu. Not some random whore.

Yeah and I don't have that, or dick, or money. I'm much more happier with my waifu anyway. I love everything about her. I'm not going to quit loving her for something I have never wanted. That's nonsense and you know it.

Bradamante when?
Better late than never.

I got the hot priest. Is it good?

E stands for EEEUUUUGH WHAT HAPPENED TO EVERYTHING BETWEEN YOUR TITS AND YOUR THIGHS

Leave that shit in the last thread.

One of the worst 4-star CEs in the game.

Who is your waifu?

This version is better.

Odds that this is Nerofag again? I'd put them at around 90%.

This.

You can make your sumanai even harder to kill!

3)

For context: this chunk deals with the Golden and Silver Horned Kings from the original story. Look for them here:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Journey_to_the_West_characters
The important bit to note is that there’s only the Golden Horn (Kinkaku) and Silver Horn (Ginkaku) in the original. You’ll see why I mention this later.

>Kinkaku (Stheno): “That pitiful T’ang monk who knows not of fear has stepped into our Lotus Cave, Ginkaku.”
>Ginkaku (Euryale): “That cute and delicate T’ang monks has been lured to our Flat peak Mountain by the scent, Kinkaku.”

As usual, whenever Stheno and Euryale refer to one another, the appellative (in this case, Kinkaku and Ginkaku) has “watashi” written on top, signifying that they see each other as themselves.

>Stheno: “Let us melt the men to the marrow of their bones. We’ll tease and torture then and then drink them whole. Will we Ginkaku?”
>Euryale: “Yes, Kinkaku. But if it is a woman, we should courteously play with her before gently drinking her up. Tehehe~”
>Stheno: “Ahhh, the waiting is painful… I am waiting anxiously, so impatiently…”
>Euryale/Euryale: “…Still, this role really fits us perfectly, doesn’t it?”

Jesus.

There are a bunch of servants I'd like to be able to roll first. Like Jason. Jason is pretty cool.

I thought the same thing, yeah, he is probably brain treatment Nerofag user.

Is that ututulog? Fuck, he can't draw bodies.

Isn't this gone or did it stay like the self geass scroll CE?

Nero certainly did hate Christianity

In life he liked burning Christians during a party, and listening to their wails of pain as his source of pleasure. Also killed one of the apostles, and had him hung upside down, just because he preached in the streets.

It would be fitting

He likes shitposting with the people trying to say having a waifu is bad. He said he thinks it's funny or something he said to egg them on.

Fuck off Martha, you shouldn't be shitposting in a korean image board.

To each their own, I guess?
I agree though, he's cool.

I think I've seen someone roll the Sola-ui CE since the event ended, so I'm going to assume the 5-star CEs are still in the gacha as well.

>Sanzou: “We keep walking and walking yet there’s nothing but wastelands. We’re going along a caravan path, so there should be some oasis now and then! And yet there’s nothing but mirages! My throat is dry, my stomach is empty! Ohh, great Buddha, are you go out shopping or what!?”

While she whines, you start chatting about how you seem to be reliving the story. Shuwen wonders why only Sanzou was summoned while the rest of you are stand-ins, and he asks her if she recalls having collected the sutras.

>Sanzou: “Uhmmm, I remember. I don’t recall why, but I got separated from Son Goku and the others. All three left me.”
>Shuwen: “Oh?”
>David: “A dismissal after the term ended? So it was downsizing. Cool and dry, huh?”

He uses a lot of corporate language. Basically, he implies she fired them when their role was over.

>David: “But I won’t blame you, Master. After all, a manager’s got to be practical. I won’t be made to resign though! You have to fatten the pig before eating it!”

That last phrase is a saying, which in this case means helping someone so you can draw greater profit from them afterwards.

Bloody lesbos.

Martha please.

It's not gone, hotwheels CE is still there too

I thought it was the Jews he hated, but there wasn't much difference between the two back then. Christianity just started. so he just kind of grouped them all together.
I'm like, 90% sure that's the actual story. I may be wrong.

Really? I started two or three days ago, it's not even useful for my few units?

>Implying you wouldn't want to see a threesome between them and Gudako.

Give it too Matthew

Maybe Nero was a waifufag too and got sick of their shitposting about 3DPD.
That would be kind of funny actually.

Sanzou mostly ignores David’s ramblings, saying she just feels bad without them around despite your attempts at calming her.

>Sanzou: “It’s a really bad feeling, like a palm blow to the stomach…”
>Shuwen: “I told you so, it’s because you haven’t eaten. Though there’s nothing but animal blood to drink…”
>Sanzou: [Cringing] “Please stop that.”

Lu Bu suddenly points at a cave nearby, and you move towards it while you talk.

>Sanzou: [Turning to you] “Say, who is Mashu? You were calling that name while under the rock. An important person for you?”
>Protagonist: “My very important Kouhai / Someone I got separated from and want to re-join.”
>Saznou: “…ah.”
>Shadowy Figure: “….”

By the way, I saw someone translated that first choice as “just a Kouhai” earlier. The “just” is completely made up. It says 大切な後輩、とても, where とても is emphasizing the previous clause.

>Euryale/Euryale
What did she mean by this?

If you're a scrub and have nothing better to use, it'll be decent on Mashu or Lancer Cu.

I'm kind of surprised at learning the Nips have the same jokes about the jews we do.

>In life he liked burning Christians during a party, and listening to their wails of pain as his source of pleasure. Also killed one of the apostles, and had him hung upside down, just because he preached in the streets.
There ought to be an "allegedly" in there somewhere. Not to say Nero wasn't a mentally disturbed and incompetent douchebag, because he probably was, but it should be kept in mind that the people who wrote about him had their own agendas.

Give it to Mashu so she can tank better. Also,

>Starting with Liz

It's useful for early game. The problem is that as time goes on the game turns more and more about offense, because after a certain number of turns Servant bosses will fire a NP, and if it's a damaging one it's going to kill something unless dodged/invul-tanked, slight defense boost be damned. So keep it on for now, but later offense-based CEs are better.

>Sanzou: “A sweet scent… the smell of fruit… No doubt, this is a food wharehouse! As expected of my best disciple, your nose, no, your intuition is great! Itadakimaaaaaasu!”
>Lu Bu: [DISPLEASED NOISES]!
>Sanzou: “Eh, what, a trap? That peach is rotten?”

Lu Bu is basically Lassie.

Stheno seems more amused than anything at the fact that you dodged the trap unlike in the original story (where Sanzou was captured and it was up to Son Goku to save her and the others) and welcomes you to the Lotus Cave.

>Euryale: “I got tired of waiting, but that monkey should be good to drink once we extract the moisture.”

For those unaware, these characters in the original had a magic gourd and vase that could absorb people if they called your name and you answered, and once inside would and melt them into liquor. So this is unlikely to be a double entendre about sucking you off. Probably.

>Protagonist: “It’s the probably really evil Gorgon Sisters!”
>Shuwen: “They called it the Lotus Cave, so those must be the Golden Horn King and the Silver Horned King…”
>David: “It really fits them way too much. How sad. These two are not good, they got carried away in their role and went back to being goddesses who bring calamity on humans.”
>Shuwen: “I can guess their names I suppose. Master, I shouldn’t need to say this, but if it’s Kinkaku and Ginkaku, we need to watch out for ‘that’. If you answer when they call your name, you’ll be sucked up in and instant and have your life drained away.”

Only if Gudako is the domme. Not that I mind sexually aggressive lolis, but with Gudako I just like it better when she's the dominant S.

>Lu Bu is basically Lassie.
Clifford the Big Red Chink

Euryale says that they have no need for Noble Phantasms, since their poison will be enough.

>David: “It’s true. This cave is itself the gourd’s pond. If we were to fall onto the water’s surface, we’d be as good as flies. You wish to defeat your enemies without putting yourselves in danger. How unscrupulous! You should be ashamed, evil women!”
>Stheno: “It’s not lack of scruples, it’s laziness. But then, you give off a similar smell.”
>David: [Grinning] “Do not provoke me, Lady, else I might fly into a rage. Fighting individually here would be dangerous, so I will leave the rest to those in charge of combat and fall back, buhi. Go! Have at them!”

Brave Sir David ran away~ Bravely ran away~ When danger reared its ugly head, he bravely turned his tail and fled~

>Shuwen: “Alright! If it’s Journey to the West, killing demons is a given! These Kinaku and Ginkaku don’t look well-trained at all, Red Hare-dono and I are more than enough!”
>Lu Bu: [NOISES]!
>Stheno: “Idiot. Our delicate selves would not risk blistering our hands with spears or bear blades stinking of metal.”
>Euryale: “There is enough food and water here, as well as the sutras you seek,”
>Stheno: “Now, in one gulp, dissolve and melt and fuse them together…”
>Stheno/Euryale: “DOUKAKU!”

Meaning “Copper Horn.” No, there’s no such character in the original.

Is Siegfried actually bad?

What are some good Journey to the West movies?

Servant when?
warosu.org/jp/thread/S11787688

Seriously. Someone should send it to Nasu.

>Medusa: [Blushing uncomfortably] “Eh……. Uhm, yes, I’m Doukaku.”
>David: “Alright! Doukaku-chan is outside my field of expertise! Go and defeat them without holding back!”
>Shuwen: [Depressed] “No, I might be a fighter but not a demon. I can’t bear watching this kind of sad sisterly love. Honestly, I just feel deflated. Master, can’t we help this Doukaku somehow?”
>Sanzou: “No, I get it. That’s how these monsters are. They are taking advantage of our weakness. Besides, my stomach is at its limit! We must steal their food! GO! For starters, punish that big girl there!”
>Protagonist: “Can’t help it if it’s to protect the Master.”

>Meduseless bullying
Everything turned out for the best.

Yeah, he's supposed to be really strong in lore but he got shafted in the game. Really low attack compared to other 4* Sabers plus Golden Rule -C is really shitty.

Sumanai.

Why is idolatry bad anyway? Jews were originally polytheistic. Like most world's religions.

After the fight, you finish scarfing down their provisions…

>Sanzou: “Alright, I’m full, I’m full! Kinkaku and Ginkaku ran away, but oh well. They didn’t do anything especially bad, so we can spare them.”
>David: “What a wise judgement. What matters no is taking care of the spoils of battle. Ahh, please leave the handling of their treasures to me.”
>Medusa: “I surrender. Please do with me as you wish.”
>Sanzou: “How great, I converted her even though she’s a monster! …wait, the weight of your misdeeds is zero? Uhm, should I make you do ten thousand Indian Squats, or copy the Heart Sutra by hand ten thousand times… You’re pretty fit, so the hand-copying would be a better punishment maybe.”
>Medusa: “I’ll do the hand-copying then. Ah, it’s a manuscript. I’m not very good with those.”
>Sanzou: “Done! Then I’ll give you a letter of introduction to the Giant Wild Goose Pagoda’s book collection! Make sure to study it well!”
>Medsua: “Thank you very much, this turned out the best way possible for me.”

Shuwen still feels bad for her but agrees that it’s better than where she was before and you hand Sanzou the collected sutras. Sanzou is happy with how you all performed and now more confident in having you as her disciples. Medusa likes working with old books anyway so this is probably no punishment, and you continue on your way to India.

Will there ever be a good Fate game?

Cute.

Good end for best worst sister.

When are we finally going to get extra outfits for servants? We've still got that school uniform Medusa portraits hanging around

4)

It’s the Red Boy, Kougaiji this time, so if you want to know the background: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Boy

You finally make it out of the desert, and Sanzou says that it’d be fine if you could just skip past all the traps in your way since you already know what they are from the story. David predictably agrees, though Shuwen wonders if that’d would really be okay given that they’re supposed to be tests laid down by Buddha.

>???: “Waitwaitwait, WAIT!”
>[Mordred comes running]
>Mordred: “You’re Priest Sanzou and her crew, aren’t you!? I will not let you continue past this point!”
>Protagonist: “A really messy kid just showed up…”
>David: “Well, it’s one form of beauty. Let’s ask about the kid’s origin, shall we?”
>Mordred: “I’ll tell ya, you bastards! I’m the lord of the Fire Cloud Cave in Withered Pine Valley! I am the Boy Sage King, Kougaji! Oh, I gave away my own name! Bah, it’s no problem though!”

Sanzou asks her why she’s getting in the way, and Mordred answers that he wants to offer your heads to please her father, whom Shuwen guesses must be the Bull Demon King.

>Mordred: “Don’t just casually address Father like that! Father is the Great Sage Who Pacifies Heaven, the Bull Demon King of the九首牛魔羅王!”

I fucking give up on figuring out how the fuck you read that last one. ‘Nine-Necked Bull Demon King’?

I wish we got more r-18 Sanzou images. She's so great.

>Mordred: “Wuaaaa, I went and spilled that too! Oh, well, Father is way cool!”
>Protagonist: “Gonna break up another family huh…”

Shuwen points out that the Red Boy ought to be using tricks and disguises to capture Sanzou, but Mordred replies that she doesn’t give a shit about messing up the plot since she won’t lose to you. David guesses that the boss will be Arturia, though he wonders what colour it’ll be this time.

Sanzou seems to like Mordred at a glance because of her “bravery”, “disciplined stance” and “gallantness” (i.e., they’re both brute meatheads) but says she’s still gonna beat her up for standing in her way and reform her later so they can be friends.

>Mordred: “No way, is that how you make friends!? Too bad though, I don’t hold back even for friends. I’m the Bull demon King’s beloved son, Kougaiji!”

Tits too small.

After the fight, Mordred tosses you the sutras she was carrying and tries to retreat.

>Sanzou: “Wait up, Kougaiji! No, Mo-gaiji!”
>Mordred: “Mo-gaiji!?”

Sanzou asks her where she’s going, and Mordred replies that she can’t go back home after losing to you, so she’s just gonna lay low.

>Sanzou: “If you yearn for your father so much, why not go back home?”
>Mordred: “Wha-I don’t yearn for nothin’ I reaaaaaaaaaaaally hate my Father!”
>David: “Ah, so you ran away. You were planning to defeat us to have an excuse to go back. But if your father raised such a goddamn annoyi-Sorry, I mean tender-hearted child, surely no gift would be necessary. You will surely be welcomed warmly.”
>Mordred: “I’m getting annoyed just hearing you say something that nice. But, even if Father is so cool, Mother is… If you underestimate her, she’s like a dump truck with broken brakes.”

She warns you that her mother has her father under her control, and tells Sanzou to watch out and not get involved with her if you can.

That’s it for now.

>she’s still gonna beat her up for standing in her way and reform her later so they can be friends.
Getting Medaka Box vibes here.

I love you Gilgamesh!

>David guesses that the boss will be Arturia, though he wonders what colour it’ll be this time.
I like David. He's a funny dude.

Friend

>gonna beat her up for standing in her way and reform her later so they can be friends

>But if your father raised such a goddamn annoyi-Sorry, I mean tender-hearted child
Top irony right there.

>But if your father raised such a goddamn annoyi-Sorry, I mean tender-hearted child
What?

>She warns you that her mother has her father under her control
Hints to Camelot plot?

>Father has giant tits
>Mother has giant tits
>son is almost flat
Damn recessive genes

>David talking about problematic children

enkiptahsatya.com/41-anu-yahweh-the-true-devil.html
If that one user earlier is still interested in Devil stuff he might like this.

Nah, it's just in-event. The mother isn't really easy to argue with because it's Nightingale

>Mother is… If you underestimate her, she’s like a dump truck with broken brakes.
This is a great family unit.

But user, Mordred is a boy here. Of course she's flat.

Sounds more like old style Nanoha befriending to me.

I want to be swallowed by Nightingale and punch her insides so hard she is incapacitated by pain

It's always weird when you see Japan make memes out of western stuff.

I'm not sure it's possible for her to feel pain. Mad Enhancement can remove the sense of pain even at lower ranks.

I think she's a boy because she's a gender dysphoric washboard, not that she's a gender dysphoric washboard because she's a boy.

Best befriending method in existence.
You can only be best friends with someone you shoot at with enough power to destroy a city.

This is your maid today

Ew, can I exchange this defect? I want the shota model.

Which one?

>Yahweh-El-Saturn: The Mysterious Demonic God of the Illuminati
Best part.

I've always had a soft spot for Pico.

That horrid amalgam of Luvia and Caren needs to be removed.

We alive?

ded

ded

Well, that was a lot of effort for nothing of value.

Anyone got the rest of this TLed?

OOC garbage

It's nothing compared to the Atlas suit. There's literally no change in the effects that suit has. Royal Brand at least makes the Quick buff better, even if the benefit of leveling the Crit Weight buff is questionable.

He is Arturia-tier in lore.

Arturia is better like this, her actual personality is as boring as her ass is flat.