/srg/ Speedrunning General

I can't find the current thread and don't have the links edition.

Summer Games Done Quick Starts July 3rd.

Also, what's everyone's speed plans for the year?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P3KDwsvxVzE
speedrun.com/tphd
speedrun.com/tphd/guides
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

just let it die

go outside or something

tetris pb in a marathon based esa

sit up straight

>sees thread reach the tenth thread
>scrambles through computer using fat as fuck fingers as fast as possible to find some kind of image to post so that your little gossip corner doesn't go under
>literally no one else but you cares
why haven't you killed yourself yet, user? look at how pathetic your life is and then seriously consider how much better off the world would be without you

This place unironically needs to go. There is no sense of community anymore, it's just full of stream monsters trying to cause drama and gossip about shit.

You also have to consider that some people only have relevancy (albeit the smallest amount of relevancy possible) because /srg/ exist.

Without /srg/, squid, cronikeys, nkr, headcrab etc would have nothing because there would be nowhere for them to force themselves day in and day out.

word. i can't even imagine the type of person that wants to keep this shithole going

More like people like you could stop embarrassing yourselves by assuming you know who is posting

nice try, uyama

Or you could accept you're an irrelevant, uninteresting loser who could only get noticed by posting about himself every day for years

>found a new game to run
>it's relatively new
>it has a lot of competition
>it has guides
>it's a metroidvania

HERE WE GO, TIME TO LOSE MY LIFE

nobody cares

Oh sorry, I forgot I was on /srg/

LOL LOOK AT THIS GUY SO GAY xD

What game?

Axiom Verge. Granted it's one year old but this looks like a good game to speedrun.

I'll defo try to pick it up.

actually i really do

what game

oops im retarded

it was only axiom verge.. fuck..

Was a pretty fun casual play for an indie game.

I could see it being pretty speed if done right. Good luck!

if you really cared, you would have read the thread dumbshit. you're just pretending because you know the thread is on its last leg and janitors are watching

>more pretending
top cuck

you got me

running axiom verge couldn't be anything more than a joke

imagine losing in a race to a guy that sucks at ever game he picks up

see

Maybe you should start getting used to streaming to no one since your advertisement vehicle has about 48 hours left to live

Average PM:TTYD runner habitat

Holy shit Fuzzyness is annoying and terrible at OoT.

If you don't have a top 5 time in your speed game you shouldn't be allowed to play at marathons.

Daily reminder if you have never done a blind run you're a fucking casual

Out of 10 he's literally a 6

thanks for the late response!

>If you don't have a top 5 time in your speed game you shouldn't be allowed to play at marathons.

this really should be a rule

its dreamhack, they could have gotten someone better

>he

Hey, hey, guys

Remember when that girl fucked like 20 guys at once after her fiance left the hotel a couple years back and you all acted like a bunch of highschoolers about it?

What am I saying, you're all still a bunch of drama queen high schoolers

Get fucked man children

/srg/ is the most embarrassing general to ever exist

>90 seconds apart

I guess serg dies tonigth, huh?

As it has died before.
Except for nowadays, if it's not marathon time, nobody gives a shit.

where can i find run info for loztphd? nothing comes up when i search on sda

>that one pathetic loser who keeps obsessively checking the thread to see when it hits page 10 and scrambles to post some bullshit trying to pretend like he gives a shit about speedrunning just because he can't live without his drama gossip site
just end it

Its actually pretty fun and somewhat satisfying watching all of these autists squirm.

only REAL serg bois will understand this
youtube.com/watch?v=P3KDwsvxVzE

*argues with mom about getting cucked*

jokes on u idiot i just open the thread and spew bullshit whenever i feel like it

Me again after this, this time I'll do better
speedrun.tv/esamarathon

NOBODY
CARES

You ought to

nobody cares

I think it should be up to the marathon organizer. any good marathon should only invite the top 3. any random trash marathon can accept anyone.

>no idea what's going on
>ask genuine question
>get dismissed as shitposter
good community.

thanks for the late response!

Haha thanks.

Can't wait for our boy JangBang up next!

thanks for the quality post

you try to force yourself every single time and nobody cares every single time. it's really sad desu

gl jang

just ignore the couple people who are probably paid by GDQ staff to try to kill /srg/

guess what, it's worked. no one talks about how Mike Uyama is still "sick" or why GDQ staff took over $167,000 from previous donated money as payment for a week of running a marathon poorly.

the censorship is real. people who have been fighting against it can't keep up anymore against these paid shills to shut down /srg/.

[tinfoil hat intensifies]

good luck jang :3

okay but where can i find loztophd run strats?

shut the fuck up you autist

no breastfeeding

Have you tried watching a run on Youtube or Twitch? Most of the tricks are identical to the regular version of the game, so you could also use those as a reference. And there's always the ZeldaSpeedruns website that you can consult.

i'm familiar with loztp 100% runs, but i heard zfg say that there's major differences like no early master sword. zeldaspeedruns though, thanks

>replying to yourself to make it seem like there's actual speedrun discussion going on
lmao

speedrun.com/tphd
and
speedrun.com/tphd/guides

people making the OP are getting lazy and not including important sites.

post abs

for clarification, "amiibo" means tapping the amiibo and completing the trial of the beast, right?

LITERALLY pay two in

only if you a grill

>de hippie spacing

deal with it

Don't hit on me silly boy!

>de hippie spacing

>456 posts early
elin

simplee elin

sup bear

a teddy bear?

huh. really makes you think