/dbdg/ - Dead by Daylight General #11

Previous Thread dwight the best edition

>What is Dead by Daylight?
Asymmetrical Online multiplayer. 4 survivors scramble to fix 5 generators, while 1 killer wants to sacrifice all of them

>Sounds like evolve
It's not. Survivors have to avoid the killer at all costs, whereas the killer has to hunt for them. Everyone has their own objective.

>General info
Pastebin with most questions asked: pastebin.com/DDddy4uE
Pastebin with peek at what's in the full release in terms of levels: pastebin.com/FE58REXD
Pastebin with all of the values for Cheat Engine (perks/items/whatnot): pastebin.com/vCh6gxR6
Save game with a billion bloodpoints or whatever: megafileupload.com/fma0/DBD_Bloodpoints.rar

>Official site
deadbydaylight.com/

>Video of the thread
youtube.com/watch?v=Au36IXpdry4

>New Patch Notes (1.0.1)
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/358415206084790905/

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/013XP4DWhQJGn4BBK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>posting original version

Don't let normies tell you that you're wrong

Jake > Dwight

What are my best options for Perks?

Discord, get in here:

Get in here.

Th for memes

what the fuck is going on over here

1v14 or whatever

>Every game as killer is auto wreckers
Stop it

what in the fuck?
Private or public match

public, sometimes it puts two lobbies together on load

So at what fucking point are they going to nerf Meg's ridiculous sprint? There is absolutely no reason she should be able to cross the majority of the map in three fucking seconds.

>Poor Jake froze in terror as HillBilly gracefully slid upon him

>HillBilly Space program

How the hell did you get that high?

fuck the pyro killer, can't see shit with all this light

Hopefully at the same time they nerf juke shacks and healing keeping progress in between jumps

If you chainsaw sprint at the hill at a right angle, you will get launched in the air.

>I guess they called him HILLbilly for a reason

Sounds novel but boring 2bh. Now 7v14. That'd be something

It's those demoknight bugs all over again.

>Match Result: ASCENDED

Holy fuck.

I've been in this game with 1 guy left for like 10 minutes.

Left the hatch unguarded for half that. He isn't doing generators, doesn't care about the hatch.

FUCK DUDE WHERE ARE YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING

>Losing ranks for a daily ritual

I'm intentionally running around in circles and pretending to get juked for that chase timer.

And I have to do it for 9 minutes.

Does the discord support nicknames?

To test it /nick faggot

I play dbd under a different name than usual

Hes afk in a corner because he's a fucboi, look for ravens circling an area.

Holy fucking shit, i just realized that is dwights fucking moustache and not him frowning with his mouth open

No idea what he was doing. Found him behind a tree. Chainsawed him, showed him the hatch when I was carrying him to the dungeon and he wriggled free and hopped in.

Jesus fuck.

GOTCHA BITCH
RANK ONE AIN'T SHIT

REMINDER WE NEED ONE MORE ON DISCORD

Nothing more satisfying than getting hit, finding someone who refuses to heal you, then leading the killer to him and using him as basement camping bait while the rest of the group (including people willing to heal you) get the rest of the generators.

Who the fuck camps the basement after hooking someone there?

ARE YOU GUYS READY FOR THIS WEEKS TOP 10 CALL OF DUTY PLAYS OF THE WEEK?

The majority of killers.

Any idea on how to nerf infinite window jukes?

Bad killers who don't realize it's better to patrol around the basement-house in case someone goes in to rescue bumblefuck mcgee so you get a two-for-one

10/10 senpai

best fucking map variation to fuck/get fucked with

I was flabbergasted he didn't just D/C, like this other fine rank 1 specimen.

How do I consistently chainsaw pallets?

I'll do it with insidious for a short amount of time

People lower than rank 10 tend to be ragequitting crybabies anyhow.

If people are dumb enough to try and go into the basement you're going to win anyway. I'm usually half way across the map if someone attempts it and even then it's easy to get back and find the person that got pulled off.

Patrolling around the basement is still camping. They can hear the heartbeat and have no delusions that they think they can save him.

There should be a stamina system of sorts, where it takes an extra second to jump through a window/pallet if you don't rest and restore your stamina bar for say....10 seconds or so. An additional second is added for each window/pallet jump without resting.

Perhaps also, the killer should be able to board up windows so that survivors can't jump through windows or will have to take time to dismantle the windows.

Or perhaps give the killer the ability to out-right destroy windows.

This is the mentality that those of us with Insidious like.
It's also why if I chase killers carrying survivors then I'll camp somewhere safe by the basement door to see if they actually come back up.

Clearly you have never actually played the game as Killer before.

I don't think you can, really.

Even if you managed to nerf them in a way that doesn't completely remove them from the game, there will still be some other bullshit the survivors can abuse to stay out of reach of the killer. The root of the problem is that survivors don't actually have to avoid and escape the killer, they just have to stay out of reach just long enough for the others to finish all the generators which is like a minute at most.

Again, the problem is that the killer just isn't a threat to a good survivor. That's exactly what led to the whole playing with killers for points thing, good survivors just knew that the killer had absolutely no way to catch them. That, however, is a design problem with the game.

lol that's what I get for playing with hackers. Would have had them if not for their ability to actually outrun me. The fuck am I supposed to do if they can run faster than me?

>game is nowhere near finnished
>missing key features that every multiplayer game should have
>does not have anti-cheat
What a great game, I'm glad they pushed release so quicly

Ctrl alt del
Just don't play against people with super high level and near 20 rank. I just played against a Dwight that had Meg's sprint boost constantly going fucking sanicing around the map and crouch spamming before I finally exited out.

Not a good feeling when you get Meg out of a juking spot and she pulls away from you in a straight line.

Stop playing as the shitter killer.

quickly even

Absolutely nothing.

It doesn't help you're playing worst killer.

I never even play Wraith, that was the first time in ages. only did it because all of my daily rituals are Wraith related.

Meg's sprint ability is seriously bullshit. It gives her a completely unfair advantage against the killer on a design level.

Survivors shouldn't have perks that grants them abilities that directly counter Killer's own natural abilities.

>no anti-cheat system
Don't get mad at the hackers, get mad at the devs who let people hack because they're too lazy to use VAC or something useful.

It's 3 seconds of speed and you catch up rapidly when it wears off.

Wraith is fine once you get perks, which he doesn't have yet. Even then he isn't as good as Hillbilly or Trapper, but he still has two of the best Killer perks so if you aren't getting him to 30 you are doing it wrong.

3 seconds of sonic speed in which they can get to a meme shack, hide, heal or something along those lines, all with complete impunity.

You main Meg, don't you?

Catch up to her in the next juke spot.

3 seconds of speed won't allow you to hide. It might get you to a meme shack, but maybe not.

Seriously, they posted on the fucking steam forum that you can't name and shame, you have to add a mod as a friend as send them proof. There's no in-game way to report at all. Their way of dealing with exploits is the same as some server host from TF2 or something. It's pathetic.

>sanicfast around a bunch of terrain to break line of sight
>walk into a hiding spot

I've done it without the speedboost dozens of times.
You retarded or somethin'?

The fact people even care about people boosting their level astounds me. You'd think people would be more concerned about faggots who ragequit and cost everyone a pip

The funny thing is that you could claim that it's not a AAA game and that they don't have the money/resources to add a proper anti-cheat....but then you got companies like Jewbiesoft who get away with this shit all the time.

It's a good thing rank means absolutely nothing or this might actually be an important issue to get mad about.

Please limit complaints to important things like hackers, 0 matchmaking system and bugs that have been in the game since beta.

I completely disagree. Three seconds is more than enough once I've hopped over a ledge or dropped a pallet. I just have to find a place to break line of sight, then walk somewhere to hide. All I need is to not get caught for 20s till the next sprint comes up and while you're chasing me the others will have gotten all the generators up.

costing me BP and wasting my time is far worse than some shitter having perks he would have naturally gotten. Unless you're talking about real hacking like speed hacks and shit.

The killer is always one step behind you. You can't just run around a corner and then walk away.

You don't get to choose when your sprint kicks in.

True, but I for one take great satisfaction in making someone rage quit. The sad truth is that most multiplayer games have this problem and correct me if I'm wrong...but no game can truly prevent rage quitters.

They sure as fuck can have a better system than what's currently in place. If you have zero punishment, people have no reason to not ragequit

Best way to prevent rage quit is to not save hooked survivors if up against a Wraith or Hillbilly. They only rage quit if they fail to kill anyone by the time there's only one or two generators left.

Trappers will never rage quit, so it's not an issue there.

He's not one step behind you with a fucking crazy speedboost, he's not. If you know how to juke and move you can lose him easy as fuck.

I guess you just really ARE retarded.

With speed boost, he's several dozen steps behind you. Have you played the game?

>disgraceful defeat
>disgraceful defeat
>disgraceful defeat
I just don't have the bloodlust in me

>Entire team gets fucked in under 2 minutes
>1 is dead
>1 on a hook
>1 just dc'd
>just as the last person dies I hear the hatch open
>leave the game with 11,599 points
ggez

You don't get to choose when speed boost activates. It could happen in a great spot, it could happen out in the open before you can break line of sight.

>chasing down the two remaining survivors
>down Jake, Dwight sets off a generator at the other end of the field
>leave Jake on the ground to find Dwight
>hook and sacrifice him, go to find Jake
>he crawled across the entire map just to bleed out right on top of the hatch

You do know that the game gives you an easy way to track cooldowns, right? And you don't NEED to break line of sight during sprint, you just need to get far away enough that you can find a place to break line of sight.

I don't know what you're even talking about this, everyone who plays a lot and all the top level survivors/killers agree, sprint is bullshit.

You act as if you might not get to safety or something. With the perk, it doesn't matter when it activates. The most it does, you can put a massive amount of space between you and the killer. If you were in the open, well you aren't any more. If you had cover, say goodbye because there's no way to catch you.

It doesn't matter when it activates. The moment it does, you are in safety again. You know when it'll do it, too, since you see the icon fill up.

You are insane if you think this is okay. Either that or you use it and want to keep it because it's ez mode.

Can you not crawl through the hatch? Or did they just not have two generators on?

I forget the exact series of events but Jake bled out on the hatch just just a few seconds before it opened

Is survivor/killer rank bound to your save?

>killer lags and hits me through a window or plank to down me

>disconnect and reload my save to keep my rank

is there a better feel, bros? fuck subhumans with shitty internet.

they can hit you through windows...

If you're close enough even after the vault you'll still get hit.

>he doesn't know

>hits me through a window when he's still 10 feet away chasing me

nah

Why is it such a crime to want to have fun without grinding for 200 hours?

The grind IS too long, but it's designed to teach you how to actually play instead of relying on OP shit to win for you.

If they nerf it then there's gonna be a lot of rank 1s suddenly reaching rank 20.

So there's no way to reroll dailys? I get nothing but Waith shit

Because you are fucking over other people who can have fun perfectly fine without needing perks which give them a huge edge.

>level 7 on both Trapper and Hillbilly
>could have just played one and had two perk slots by now

>have to play Wraith to level 30 just to get good perks for the fun killers

Is there any worse feeling?

>Sacrifice all the survivors
>Don't get the achieve
Fucking how? Why is this game so fucking buggy?
Not like achieves fucking matters but shit that simple should work

>I still have a week old daily to kill someone with my trapper's hands
>Still don't have one of those offerings because I don't play a shitton and I've been spreading my points out

How am I supposed to play the Hilbilly? I want to get good with him but every time I play I end up losing and getting demoralized