WotLK
- Gamer District, Horde 7x

- Theatre of Dreams, Horde 2x
Cata
- Atlantiss, Alliance 1x

>Where can I get game clients?
pastebin.com/mxjmsr3t

>How do I connect to [server]?
1. Register on a private server that hosts the same game client you have.
2. Copy their realmlist URL. This can usually be found on the main page of the website or on their registration page.
3. Look for a realmlist.wtf file in your WoW folder. This may either be in the root folder, or inside Wow/Data/enUS/
4. Open the realmlist.wtf file in a text editor such as Notepad and paste in the realmlist settings of the server. Make sure it starts with 'set realmlist' followed by the realmlist URL.
5. Launch the game from wow.exe and enter your account info.

>I have set the realmlist correctly but it still connects me to XYZ server/says invalid login info.
You will need a clean wow.exe and dll files if you downloaded your WoW client from XYZ server. Check the clients section above.

>How do I stop my client from auto-updating?
• Start the game with wow.exe - not launcher.exe
• Don't use your email for logging in, use your account name.
• Find the patchlist file in your installation and remove it.

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jSqE6Q9LaUo
discord.gg/0w91qapZZeoUFefM
discord.gg/0w91qapZZepAFJDH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hello?

Delete this

PLAY ON DALARAN JUST DO IT JUST FUCKING DO IT NOW
STOP PLAYING ON TOD PLEASE THERE'S ONLY OF POP OF FUCKING 12

Hello everyone we have started a new progression guild on GD (horde) please consider joining us!

Thank you.

WHy dont we play l4g or stonetalon

>"we started playing horde"
>*screenshot of alliance black human*
what?

still looking for members for progressive raiding on ToD.
Doing Ulduar currently, can use ranged dps, holy paladins, holy priet, pretty much anything besides dps warriors.
Transfers opening up on the 25th of June too.

Culling of Stratholme. Threw me for a loop at first too.

>not putting the guilds in chronological order of when they were made
Okay you're done

>He doesn't do alphabetical

Wpsg does chronological and always has

Formatted list

>Raid Spot assuming you aint shit
-Holy Paladin
-Holy Priest
-Mage
-Spriest
-Enhance extra points for resto offspec.
-Prot Paladin

>probable raid spot
-Hunter
-Elemental (resto offspec)

>Need to amazing or don't bother
-Everything else

For

>" needs a prot paladin"
>someone rolls a prot paladin
>they don't get a raid spot cause already has like 10 tanks, half of which are decently geared

That never happened, why are you making things up?

HG and Mememeister are the 2 consistent tanks as of now.
Cunnybunny/Zxc are inconsistent.
Buffslave is generally holy paladin because we're so short on those also.

You're clearly nobody so why bother responding?

Because, roll on Dalaran :^)
But seriously, i can see this predicted scenario happening.

We have two (2) consistent tanks and neither are Paladins. A good prot paladin right now is a guaranteed spot every raid pretty much. And better yet they're stackable and provide buffs and offspec heals/dps easily.

>Mage
>Prot paladin
Are you fucking kidding me how have these two been in the #1 spot list for weeks

this is goofy as fuck, are they literally going to copy characters from other servers and allow you to play them or what

How long will the transfers to ToD be available?

If you want an easy character with this new transfer.

Goto a 'funserver' with high exp rates and use that as your transfer character.

>they honestly think anyone will want to transfer to a dead 50 pop Polish server
a'll my keks. nothing can save ToD at this point, just give it up and roll Dalaran.

If I roll dalaran to play with you will you stop shitposting?

Just play on GD you motherfuckers

Roll icecrown

>That pop

Why would you even play there? Literally go to ANY OTHER packed WotLK or even based GD that was home to many of us.

very common practice on private servers

You give them proof that you have characters on another non-instant 80 server and they'll give you an 80 with some starter stuff on their server. I asked a GM and it seems it may be a limit of one 80, but better than nothing.

? servers have been doing this for years. it's nothing new.

I'm actually making a character on dalaran to test it out.

Is this the actual list? Why is it so different than yesterday's

Where is everyone

you do know what day it is in burgerland don't you?
also
>implying cobe will ever let you raid with us again

>People in
>Having parents
I think not.

>Only people online are
>"Betrayer of Warriorcore" Boh
>Tranny faggot

topkek

>implying i want to be in the same raid as 28tickrick

not even is that dead and we only have 6 members

Yesterday list was old. Really as long as you don't roll melee dps or warlock youre basically set. We could use a feral dps or enh shaman too

>implying yarrick even raids anymore
>implying you're better than deimous shuya or thrang anyways
idk why you were even let back into the guild. you're literally meerkatz lite.

Tbh you have to afk or pay to skip to fake queue on molten

>Be asked to help the shit warriors learn how to play
>not better than the shit warriors
X D

We're all playing on GD now come join us

you were asked to tell yarrick how to plau, he didn't take the advice.
thrang and shuya were already better than you to begin with and deimous is miles ahead of you. anything else?

Not a single warrior knew what shattering throw was until i brought it up

what do you gain by lying

Is GD better than ToD?

>until i brought it up
if by "i" you mean asscobra then sure.
what do YOU gain by lying? a raid spot? KEK. not likely.

>be me
>haven't played retail or private in a while
>the other day thinking about WotLK
>pull up the Pit of Saron fight and music and dialogue ( youtu.be/jSqE6Q9LaUo )
"RIMEFANG! Destroy this fool!"
>friend reminds me of private servers
>remember GD
>log on
>go to /wpsg/
>see a guild is back on GD

Home is calling.
We're back in business, baby.

I was talking about shattering throw being used day 1 of raiding, literally never heard anyone speak about it. Don't lie it's rude

you were on your DK before you switched to your warrior. it's actually kind of pathetic how hard you're trying to save face.

We are a group of 3 or 4 (Holy priest, Prot pala, Rshaman and maybe Hpala), our guild just disbanded tonight. We are looking for a new guild, how can I get in touch with the person in charge of your guild to get more info?

I was pretty adamant about others using shattering throw, thrang especially. The first week of the "core" group no one was using shattering because i checked every warriors recounts after each fight. It's pathetic to lie

sure thing Boh. no amount of lies will get you your raid spot back little buddy. might as well quit again.

>implying i WANT to raid again
>In denial that the best warrior you had quit
Hopefully now shattering throw is being cycled :=)

>best warrior you had quit
That's weird because Deimous just raided with us.

Don't even know who that is

Not in terms of available content. Their icc might be

You'll have to get in Discord and PM him or ask someone to PM him because he's away for Father's Day.

discord.gg/0w91qapZZeoUFefM

Pm the cobe

>best warrior
>out of snack and yarrick
Yeah dude youre so amazing

Thanks guys

Played when Shuya and Thrang played

Nice one though man X D

Doesn't matter. You were still an average Warrior at best and Shuya was better than you. Plenty of warriors in /wpsg/ are far better than you, like Deimous for example.

You have no information to back up any of this whatsoever

Just like you don't have any information to back up that you aren't an average at best warrior :^)

Every recount for the span of that month+

YARRICK CAN'T BEAT THE FUCKING TANKS

Still waiting for this proof buddy

as am i

>not playing on Warmane

I can't wait for them to merge their cata aervers and suddnely have 20k players

>playing on warmane

WWU

But in all seriousness we do actually have 2 tanks and 6dps if I count the 2 guys still lvling. If anyone would like to play a healer here we could do some relaxing ICC 10. Obviously you would need a donator account no need to lie about this.

>Still no TBC guild

What are you doing with your life

I'm raiding tbc on a shit server that's what I'm doing with my life.

>subscribe to play on a poorly scripted server that lies to you to make you pay
why would anyone do this

meer?

>Obviously you would need a donator account no need to lie about this.
hilarious

>thrang
>skilled

DO NOT ROLL TOD
ROLL DALARAN

TOD = DEAD
DALARAN = ALIVE

LITERALLY 100x MORE HORDE ONLINE ON DALARAN THAN TOD RIGHT NOW
DO NOT ROLL TOD

SINGLE PLAYER MMO IS NOT FUN

INVITE COACHMCGUIRK TO

>15

Atlantiss wwu

on Atlantiss is being revived, wwu

>1x rates (3x with RAF), 80-85 takes ~15-17 hours, 1-80 on 1x ~2 days, 15-81 with RAF+RDF ~15 hours
>3-3.5k peaks (pop floats between 1k and 3k mostly, current server time is 15:50, online 2064, balance 55-45)
>T11, T11HC and T12 are out, at the moment we're raiding T11HC (with a set gear limitation of the issues with T11 and vmaps were recently fixed including atramedes, the content scripting is good
>pvp is relatively active, bg's always pop, arena is active during EU hours

the goal is to set up 25 mans, we've been getting 18-23 players on a raid days

raid day is wednesday, time 22:00 server time (CEST/GMT+2)

almost all specs are viable in cata, you can ask specific questions and i'll answer

link to the discord channel: discord.gg/0w91qapZZepAFJDH

Kill yourself senna

atlantiss

wwu

isnt me

now this is me

>Boh

That guy got his PW dmg outdone by other warriors that werent even as well geared as him.

His claim to fame was getting the most gear the fastest of the warriors so he could out dps the rest of them and then amass more gear for being "the best" warrior.

Not to mention his shit about Shattering Throw is a huge lie. Cobe asked warriors to get a ST rotation going, then Boh claimed it was his idea all along (while asking warriors to throw at the times that will benefit him the most).

The guy cheesed his way to being number 1 out of a bunch of retards and thinks hes top shit for it. Our current warriors at least show some humility for being shit.

>yarrick
>humility

Didn't lose PW one time when i was there, was given gear because of mysterious reasons who knows why :=)

And i just asked the warriors to throw in general never really gave them a specific time. Also never caught wind of cobe asking us anything about ST. Keep it up i'm bored atm

Choke on your own feces

Meanwhile yarrick literally says he's the best when he can't beat fucking tanks.

Cobe brought it up when we first started OS 2D. Warriors and melee I'm general were doing shit DPS so he specifically told the warriors to set up a channel like the healer channel and figure out an ST rotation. I don't know why you're lying. You got gear and left until Ulduar came out because you thought you'd get a spot.

post yfw atlantiss is literally the most alive wpsg guild right now

I didnt even log in the month ulduar came out, guess i was left out of the loop about the ST rotation. would be strange that one of the 3 warriors wouldn't be included in that OR you're lying.

if it's not raiding it's not alive

We had more than 3 warriors you lying sack of shit. Thrang Shuya Snack Yarrick and you. Now idk about you but that looks like 5 to me and Cobe is the one that told you retards to set up the ST rotation, not you, all you did was complain about Yarrick having 28 ticks of rend and literally nothing more. Now fuck off shitter, you were average.

I mean why wouldnt i be included in the special warrior channel? It's amusing why you'd lie about something so dumb lol

Shuya wasnt even around for the first OS clears