dota2lounge.com/
dota2.vpgame.com/
dota2bestyolo.com/
gosugamers.net/dota2/gosubet

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

smash.gg/tournament/the-summit-5/voting#summit-voting
twitter.com/AnonBabble

which 1 team doesnt seem to belong on here? MVP?

nth for Traxex is the best waifu

i love memes

>EG
>VG
>SECRET
ALL IN THE OPEN QUALS.

EU/CN qualifiers could form a tournament on their own through sheer class of teams in there.

Mean while at NA

>DRINKING BOYS

WHat went so terribly wrong for NA dota 2 scene? How is it so nonexistent, EVEN SEA DOTA SCENE is more competitive

I've always wanted to be Tresdin's squire. I always enjoy fantasizing about entering the fountain with her after a long battle and slowly removing her armor, starting at the helmet and making my way down to her boots. The embarrassment I feel doing this in front of other female heroes only adds to the allure of the situation. She sits down on a stool and commands me to kneel down and remove her boots one at a time. "Is that a boner?" Rylai says. Akasha licks her lips, Rylai giggles, and Shendelzare glares at me. I try to cover it up out of embarrassment, but Tresdin kicks my hands away. "You haven't finished yet." I don't understand because I had already removed her armor, but after she gives me a look I realize that she wants me to remove her shoes as well. I take off her shoes and reveal her gorgeous feet, surprisingly soft despite her being a strong warrior, and extremely sweaty. "Lick the sweat off my feet, squire," she commands me. I hesitate for a moment and look over to the other girls. They all start giggling at me and whispering. Then I feel Tresdin's foot forced into my mouth with the other one covering my nose. The smell and taste of her sweaty feet causes my raging boner to grow even more. "Alright, squire, stand up and remove your clothes." Although embarrassed, I take all my clothes off. Suddenly I feel my position swapped with that of Shendelzare. Suddenly I'm lying beneath Akasha and Rylai, who had both taken their boots off, and were pressing their feet against my member. "No," Tresdin said, "He's mine." She runs over and gets on top of me. It's only now that I realize that she's holding Aghanim's Scepter, and I understand that nobody will be able to interfere with us. Her technique gets more and more intense until I am unable to hold back. I cum inside her pussy with the force of a hundred megacreeps. She gets off of me, and as I lay there quivering in pleasure she gets dressed and begins to chuckle. "Only 9 inches? Pathetic."

11 MEMES EARLY

Imagine.

Spörö after Stöbö as far as the eye can see.

Friendly reminder that based Na'Vi are honorary americans, and that they do not belong to yuropoor filth.

Should we delete these threads when it's American timezone time?
What do NA posters even bring to the discussion besides that they are the absolute bottom-tier?

nth for loli arcana announcement soon with immortals II

EZ qualifier

it's definitely not MVP

LGD and Na'vi shouldn't have been invited and there should have been 3 EU and 3 CN invites instead

>10 invites last year
>6 this year

DOTARDS???

I was promised a blog 10 hours ago where the fuck is it

reminder to get our lord and saviour FDL.Beesa.memes to the summit

smash.gg/tournament/the-summit-5/voting#summit-voting

They're called team Secret because they're secretly shit

what if im a yuroNEET EGfag?

WHERE IS THE IXMIKE TWEET REEEE I NEED IT

Uhm Hello?

>
KILL YOURSELF U FUCKING NIGGER FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I WAKE UP

IM TRIGGERED

I SHITPOST ON Veeky Forums IM TRIGGERED

GOD
FUCKING
END
ME

PLEASESEEASEASEAWE

T-THE LEVEL OF D-D-DOTA TWO HAS RISEN

E-EVERYONE IS SOOO GOOOODODOAOAD....

Valve is raising their standards, obviously.

Also reminder that tonight FDL and Shazam will play a grant hosted BO3 for 1000+ votes in like 3 hours

This Lirik Dota stream really isn't doing the game any favours.

He's showing off everything that's wrong with the game. It's hilarious.

whats your ideal 6 invite scenario that doesnt include lgd and navi?

>1st 3,220
>FDL

ye im not even gonna pretend that shit isnt rigged

benis :DD would be more ebin than finland winning in hockey

>raising their standards
>invited MVP Phoenix

>DRINKING BOYS
>bunch of other literal whos
>EIGHT (8) slots
Man I think I'm going to die

MCDONALDS UP IN FLAMES

Care to write a tl;dw?

>$5 for every two votes
It's Beesa loaded or something?

Every single one of you will eat your petty words when EG curbstomps the competition in the grand finals of TI6.

I would include LGD in a 6 invite but i feel like the top 4 (5 with Fnatic) teams have a huge powergap compared to 6th onwards

Name 2 teams that deserve an invite more than LGD and Navi

>have to work on bachelors degree during quals

Worst feel

top kek

Will Cloud 9 ever return to Dota, /d2g/?

LGD is literally the second strongest CN team.

Vici Gaming broke roster lock, they're in Opens.

EHOME is in the shitter.

Na'Vi is Europe's third best team after OG and TL.

>Lirik already flaming peruvians

Like poetry

Still nobody cares about some random meme streamer. Go talk about it on leddit or some shit.

i imagine all the lolbabbys watching that guy must be so amazed that they dive them so hard 15min in and just ignore towers

to reiterate, I'm fine with LGD and Na'Vi being invited given 6 invites.

i'm arguing that only 4 teams were worth giving direct invites

Who are Drinking Boys and why does everybody keep posting about them?
Literally who are they? Serious post.

>grandgrant used the very image I made two years ago

im crying guys

What did he mean by this?

Considering their results there was no reason to limit it. It's not like LGD or Na'Vi were in a downward spiral like Alliance.

Biggest fault is regional based invites desu. So many good CN teams and EU teams will get fucked beacause Valve needs to pander to SEA monkeys and North America

Valve should have just disregarded the rules and invited EG.

EG is basically almost the exact same team minus Aui, who's a big massive shitter anyway and inferior to Zai.

But it has

The only hope of NA

No.

great idea

next year the winner would just destroy their rivals 2h before roster lock and still get invited beucase lmao champs get invited

rules are rules for a reason and they knew what is going to happen

i completely agree on the second point but they've locked themselves in, and short of an all LAN qualifier for every team in existence to go through I don't know how they can make it so they balance the invites and also don't look like they're discriminating against regions

i mean they SHOULD do but dont want to upset the nahaz crowd with "muh unfair ratios" because they spend a dumb amount of money on this game

TI3 form Alliance and Na'vi would 3-0 any of the TI6 direct invites in the grand finals.

WHERE IS THE FUCKING BLOCK POST

How come it doesn't pair me, a new player, up with other new players? Every time i try to give this game a try i'm paired with people who whine a bitch at me all game. I'm not new to mobas, i've played a lot of smite / league / dota 1 back in the day, but it's still a learning curve, and this is the only moba that seems to pair me with people who know how to play very well, and then throw a fit at me all game for not quite figuring it out yet.

I remember when i played dota 1, it took me many hours to really "get" it. I haven't hit that point with dota 2 yet, and it sucks, i want to enjoy it.

>Implying
>IM FUCKING IMPLYING
TI3 WAS A 4K PUB AT BEST

I STILL BELIEVE

Go look at those games again and see how big shitters people were back then

Saying this despite TI3 being my favorite all time tourney

>voting for a climate change denier

Guys I used to get (you)'s in this general and now I don't.

What happened?

(You)

TI3 Na'vi was beaten by rat dota. TI3 Alliance retorted to rat dota.

It was like a 2k pub.

gg ez

Alliance and Na'Vi played both terrible dota in Grand Finals. The fact Alliance even won it speaks volumes of how bad

This, Puppey Dendi Bulldog etc. all admit.

You can watch replays. S4 plays really dog shit dota in Grand Finals.

>BLOCK

FUCK I'M TIRED I MEANT BLOG*****

drinking boys

lolno.
>Big lan quali tournament with every team to determine who gets to play at big ti6 tournament
this sounds dumb as fuck

Oh no, he is merely pretending you see.

>fnatic finished same place as mvp in manila major
>not invited
what?

>venge doesn't buy wards
>axe is too much of a pussy to initiate
>lifestealer has no farm after I 6-0 mid and dominate the map

LMAO AND THEY'RE ALL IN A PARTY
THEY'RE IN A FUCKING PARTY
AND IM FUCKING SOLO
AND I LOSE 25 POINTS FOR THIS SHIT
FUCK
FUCK FUCK FUCK

is that chin real holy fuck

MVP has won 2 LANs since Shanghai major

>3:1 Vega
>3:0 EG

Fnatic has won some shitty SEA amateur tournaments at best

why aren't there two majors anyway instead of 3?

have one in december (cis/eu alternating) and one in april (sea/cn alternating)

would give more space for bigger patches. more breathing time for spectators. more hype. no retarded roster lock for a major+TI and overall more elegant spacing. bump the prizepool to 4.5m for each of them.

thoughts?

>lirik played in 3k bracket

what

LMAO NA GOT KEKED

and also fnatic

BLOG

FUCKING

WHEN

People think Fnatic is anything more than dogshit because there are no other competent teams in SEA and MVP plays with 300 ping so they win online tournaments in SEA all the time.

can't wait for the qualifier games.
Any intel on the schedule yet? I really want to see EG and Secret.

>mfw twitter explodes with people who are butthurt that NA has the same amount of slots but with less teams
>the same time they bitch about feminism and equality

TI3 also had the most pathetic, shittiest and disgusting grand finals to ever exist in the history of Dota.

At least the TI4 finals was quick and relatively painless.

yeah of course it sounds dumb, it's fucking retarded

we all know realistically the international would be all EU+CN teams with like, 2 token reps from NA (EG, DC) and SEA (MVP, Fnatic) if it was entirely on merit but they feel a stupid need to invite based on region to make it "truly international"

who are you talking to?

>he just keeps posting it

I'm sure Fnatic could have been directly invited but Valve can be sure they make it to Seattle and block one of three spots and they don't have to deal with Homeland Security while trying to get one team from the jungle to america

Are you stupid or just pretending?

cant wait alliance disband

pussied out, he's terrified Valve will fuck with him even more.

im addicted to (you)

>tfw forever stuck in high skill

Valve wants to limit the shitty teams from the SEA region now that they have 2 guaranteed invites, so they sent a decent team through the qualifiers. They are both pretty good teams but MVP have wone some memelans somewhat recently

You sound like a total ahegao semen toilet who will orgasm whenever someone gives you a (You).

He literally has Valve cum oozing out of his every orifice.
How could he get fucked even more?

Does ppd read /d2g/?

Would you lick her armpits?