/blaz/ - BlazBlue General

Just what is making Izzy so on edge? edition.

Previous thread: Console Lobby password is always vidya
PC Lobby Naming Convention: /Blaz/ (Region) (East/West)

> NEWS
- Central Fiction out in Japanese arcades with Nine and Izanami playable.
- Console release will be in autumn in Japan and in winter in the US with Es playable.
- XBlaze and CPEX out on Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/421610
store.steampowered.com/app/388750
- Blazblue Variable Heart, a new manga starring Mai, has started being published.

> USEFUL LINKS
- Match Videos
pastebin.com/g3XuzXVj
- News, Guides, Combo Listings
dustloop.com/forums/
dustloop.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
- Story Stuff
blazblue.wikia.com/wiki/BlazBlue_Wiki
- Player List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PaARR543UOJHThsb4ly4Sr--0wj24yj1hoHpkEPmCjc/edit?pli=1#gid=0
- Steam/Skype Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/BlazBuru
- Other Media (Remix Heart, Bururaji, etc)
pastebin.com/EupJUZnx
- Blazblue Music
mega.nz/#!ERZFAZwJ!Os0KzK4EDU0kXl_f74sdkKO1gRlANjeHs5uGStIH0vg
mega.nz/#F!PQAmiDpY!yOAWI8ZfzJX99bLOR4r5XA
-DS3 Installation Information
github.com/nefarius/ScpToolkit/blob/master/README.md#installation-how-to

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AnonBabble

What a fucking waste of 2 posts.

just noticed

>edition
pls quit being a faggot

Celicascripter btfo

Noted.

You will never wake up to this.

I only want to wake up to this

Rachel Alucard is the most beautiful and wonderful girl in all of BlazBlue.

RAPID
A
P
I
D

Celica Ayatsuki Mercury is the most beautiful and wonderful girl in my heart. Even if other girls were somehow "better", she's still the person I will hold in higher regard than anyone else, not even comparable to other girls

I want her to take me to her secret sex dungeon.

Rachel wouldn't take pleasure in dirty activities that would require a dungeon to be in place unless it involves her and Ragna only.

It just works

Make me good at this game.

How the fuck does this work? I could understand if he was magnetized but it just happened.

Remove His grab its the only way.

who's your character

>His grabs get nerfed every game
>He gets stronger every game
Is there no answer?

Mu-12

Make his grab do 1.5k and his super grab 3k.

welp I don't know shit about Mu

but good luck user, hopefully someone can help you

This wouldn't even make him that much worse any more

I already get alot of help from a person who mains her and is signficantly better than me, I'm just salty because I'm getting destroyed by a Platinum.

What is this Plat doing?

Can you call Rachel cute?

Beautiful fits her more.

I don't really know. Apparently he's not a great player either so. Many times I end up knowing what he's going to do but mess up my options and get hit by it anyway, like wakeup grab and stuff. It's frustrating.

What BB grill is the biggest bully?

luna

This, Sena's entire life must be hell.

I ask hoping i can learn some tips for Plat. If they are not that good maybe my shit Plat is better. What specifically were they doing? Maybe i can help.

That's right, only another Rabbit can call a Rabbit cute, I saw that in a documentary about animals the other day.

Sena gets to live in the body of a cute girl that makes up for it. He also can take over her body and touch her. Maybe thats why Luna treats him badly for molesting her all the time.

I really don't know exactly, I'm not a very experienced player. The only things that stood out to me directly was that he would do the commandgrab at a short distance on wakeup, which I tried to punish by not emergency teching, but if I messed up the timing there I just got hit by something else. His combos weren't great either, I don't know how I got hit by them when he wasn't mixing up his approaches all that much. After getting knocked down once I felt like I lose control of the match.

You can mash to stop the command grab or jump if you know they go for it. Block her low and know the distance of her butt overhead to know when they might go for it. They can do swallow moon for fast overheads but they need to be right next to you and is usually done from her jump cancleable moves like 5a or 5c. Also when they have pan they can go for overheads too but its too obvious.

Why does CF Bullet have no players?
Noel has players. Kagura has some players.
There's Taokaka who has as few players I guess. But what is actually wrong with Bullet? She gets/keeps heat way more easily from the new combo routes from what I've seen.
I bet it's red lock losing invuln

Bullet has never been popular with good players, normally just shitters that pick their main with their dick and either never get good or drop her for someone else. It's amazing we have a Bullet player as good as we do in the /blaz/ lobbies

she doesn't look as fun to play in CF imo

instead of giving you heat as a reward for being offensive, now you have to literally drop your offense to use 214D

new command grab looks nice, but her matches aren't really exciting to watch

Why did they take spike chaser from Nu and the pumpkin from Rachel? It doesn't feel the same

The Japs are racist against black girls.

Why did they nerf Ragna?
It doesn't feel the same.

belial edge is too hard
ragna needs a lower skill ceiling
i feel bad for ragna mains

Stylish Arakune is the only honest character in the cast.

>Nu
You know part of why she was top tier was getting through the wall of swords, which was really bad for some of the cast. They gave her a frametrap sword instead.
>Rachel
Dumbkin was dumb and braindead I guess. Now she's stronger but puts in a tiny bit more effort to get in.
Pretty much the reason anything gets changed in this game is it either looks dumb to watch or looks too unfair to certain matchups.
He's seriously not even bad in CF. I don't get the problem.

rachel doesn't really miss pumpkin at this point

nightmare edge is more noob friendly

as for nu, it was just a straight up nerf and I love it

I don't feel bad because he's worse. I feel bad because he seems to have gotten a lot easier and a lot more boring.
If your main got nerfed suck it up you faggot

I have not played CF so I can't say if it's for the best, but they are kinda iconic moves and I miss then, specially since Lambda gets to keep spike chaser instead of gaining something new to actually differentiate them new sprite for one of them when?

>new sprite for one of them when?
sadly never

YES!! THE PLATPUS' IS MINE!

She literally got something new though. She has a new move that can be followed up into a fairly fast overhead (followup only on rapid or maybe CH) or a low. She also has 22D like before which has its own use, that Nu can't emulate.
There's a reason people were wondering if Lambda wasn't better this time around and it wasn't because she did DDD better.

Playing that guy makes me physically mad.

Fight me for it fucker

>fighting yourself

HOLY FUCK guys. I just encountered the sylish jin frishswish that everyone was talking about on ranked. Even worse it was on Jin's stage.I couldn't beat that asshole. That lag was worse than the worst 3rd tier country internet that you can possibly be on. He makes someone from australia look like a 4 bar connection holy shit. Since it's netplay you always have to adjust for lag and I'm pretty confident that I have it down man. But man this dude takes it to a whole different level that was so ass. Every single second was felt like my teeth was being pulled out one by one and my soul was being sucked out bit by bit. Neverafuckingain

>he hasn't seen fight club

Theres more then one person retard.

Reminder that it took a shit Terumi and 3 Tagers to beat this guy.

Yeah he's a dick like that

You should never take laggy games seriously.

Just saying. His lag is also a skill.
The stylag option select is just too strong for /blaz/.

I mean, what kind of ISP do you need to have running for it to be that fucking bad??Seriously, is this guy from 1997? does that explain it? he's using Netzero dialup?

Lag is not a skill. You know it's really bad when you can't even input fucking quarter circle motions and have your shit come out. Even back when I was playing original CP when it came out I imported it and played with the nips and it wasn't even that bad. This is real fucking bad. If I had half of the connection that I did with the japanese it wouldn't be an issue. He'd me the one of many stylish players I would have no trouble with.

This one is for all you Makoto fans

>he gets those complete combos by mashing through the lag for less damage but more over time like a smart player
>picks Jin so his stage in ranked is automatically snow town, aka the best feeding ground for stylish gods
>rather than wasting his time trying and failing that frame perfect combo like technical casuals, he makes the intelligent decision choosing to ABARE on all techs because he knows you'll drop, and knows you won't punish, because you're too busy wondering why your shit didn't connect
>ez wins ez life all you had to do to compete was be a stylish god
It's okay to admit he's on a different level from all of us. I know I have.

Suddenly I don't want a Makoto upgrade anymore.

I love it

post the other one

The one where her nipples slipped out?

they didnt slip out, it wasnt an accident

TINY LOBELIA

INFERNO

SWALLOW

CUMSHOT!

I want to swallow Celica's pee

Kill yourself stripy you sick fuck

Is there a point to ordering the JP version of CF, really?
I mean you'll have to deal with:
>can't read menus
>can't understand story mode
>lots and lots of JPs you can't play on a half decent connection
>the few NA pros who played it on cab, most of which will one and done you if you don't meet their expectations and most wouldn't
>any complexities in advanced tech or combos being in JP for most of the cast so you can't even grind out training to the fullest extent unless you have a kind translator user for your characters
>good connections being a rarity in general
On the other hand, I'll get to play Es on release.
Somebody please chain my wallet.
Or maybe all the console players can get it so we can play together FOREVER

depends on how much you care about the story

translations for the main menu, training settings and stuff will pop up on day 1 pretty much

i'm not waiting 3 months and playing cpex with the last remaining story fags.

Not him but, what's wrong with editions?
They don't mean anything.
A decent bit. I hate buying a game and ignoring half of it, then buying it again too I guess.
Training settings and menus sure but you better hope what little NA playerbase there is plays your characters. And will actually play you.
Well I hope we all buy JP CF then.
please do it I don't want to be a shitter all alone in training forever

All tournaments are going to be using CF after the japanese release, so not owning it means getting no practice. Also, there is a surprising amount of information for things already, Izanami and Naoto already have Evernotes translated.

I know most will import it. The addiction is real. A whole season is too long for a blazblue addict.

You could probably get Imailove to play with you if Mai is in the game. There's no way he'd wait for the english release if she was, I mean she's voiced by a famous jpn girl as well right?

>can't read menus
Speak for yourself, I can read Katakana and Hiragana with enough kanji to get by just fine navigating through menus.

>can't understand story mode
I don't really care about story in my fightan

>lots and lots of JPs you can't play on a half decent connection
Again speak for yourself. When CP originally release in JP I imported it and played with a lot of people just fine. Back then I even was playing through wi-fi but now I'm hardlined in so it should be even better now. Also, don't underestimate Japanese internet. It's crazy good.

>the few NA pros who played it on cab, most of which will one and done you if you don't meet their expectations and most wouldn't
One and dones don't bother me nearly as much as a lot of people do. I just go and find another person to play with that's all.

>any complexities in advanced tech or combos being in JP for most of the cast so you can't even grind out training to the fullest extent unless you have a kind translator user for your characters
Say what? Any advance combos you'll find on dustloop day 1 just fine, or even with youtube vids all it takes is a little bit of figuring out and thinking on your part to nail that combo. Example for me was one of rachels combos that I saw in a rachel combo vid tutorial by Rinhime which he said was 4B>5CC>6A>j.C>C lobelia>5B>6A> A lobelia>6C>j.C>B lobelia>3C> Baden baden. I for the life of me couldn't nail the 6C. So i did a bit of trying things out and I eventually figured out by microdashing after the A lobelia it will work and I nailed it. Just use your head.

>good connections being a rarity in general
I had more or less the same type of connection even after it came out in the US.

TL;DR version, it's not that bad as it seems. Really.

Waiting for CF eng release isn't that bad for me when I have Revelator

I'm watching bsg, can't keep an eye on the page.

finally the box has been fully uploaded.
enjoy

>ranked
>an Amane
>isn't bad at all and has some nice combos, close it out pretty close, let all his intros and outros play, still got the win
>he comes back as a Litchi, my least favorite matchup ever
>does stupid shit like taunt after every knockdown ender at fullscreen
>respect him except when I prebuffer Messenga and it happens to hit him during the end of it
>I guess people still hate Terumi
>he comes back and does the same god damn thing, he wins this one by a sliver
>okay I guess he'll just one and done me
>he comes back and doesn't taunt at all like this is supposed to be him serious, he's just playing some tryhard fullscreen keepaway game and bursts/DPs at the first opportunity every time
>beat his stupid fucking face in
>OD into astral because fuck this guy
>DC
Thanks for beating my ass so hard taglitchi player
I think I'd have lost awfully all matches to this shit if I didn't play a Litchi before repeatedly

>even the AM ost is in there
thanks user!

Thanks user. Any idea if the GG x BB concert songs are anywhere?

i don't think that even came out as a album.

I will let you sallow Celica's pee, after I cum inside her, ok?

Make it taste a bit better for you, Callumcuck.

Saori Hayami got third place in a voice actress popularity contest last year, so she is very popular in Japan.

Meanwhile, Noel's Kondom will become a Love Hotel resident (not even a JAV star) after BB is finished! Ha!

Know the concert was posted on YouTube. Wish I saved it.