/krog/ - Kronos General

Fear the leader edition

Kronos 2 /krog/ guild:
- Alliance (Whisper Betamute, Bara, or Qlurf)

Info:
K2 Website: www.kronos-wow.com

Addons:
pastebin.com/pvfNSeN0
Client Download and Connection Guide:
pastebin.com/3vpxc0jG
Leveling Specs:
imgur.com/a/aNm8V
Vanilla WoW Head:
db.vanillagaming.org/
Kronos official DB:
vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz
Pre-BiS:
pastebin.com/6Mc2bNK8

Old Thread:

reee dont edit the shit that new people need

wat

3rd for fisting comfy

whos the leader

First they came for the ret paladins, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a ret paladin.

Then they came for Coach, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not Coach.

Then they came for Snoipah, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not Snoipah.

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.

Can Meer, Snoipah and Slaytrain stop shitposting now?

>fisting comfy

post the comfy pics

But who are you? Steadman and suppository were faggots who gquit and traded for shamans, not kicked, Coach was a faggot that gquit, not kicked. Snoipah is the only faggot that was kicked.

NO! I HAVE TO SHITPOST!

I HAVE TO LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVVE

>mfw this shit blows over in a few days and we are back in molten core on saturday clearing shit

all my veterans here know this is just shitposting that comes with the territory

Snoipah did nothing wrong.

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

SEVENTEEN

SEVENTY

SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIX

Anyone knows how to make all bars change with the warrior stances? I'm trying Bartender but it's only allowing me to modify the bar that changes anyway.

>clearing shit

>couldn't be bothered to do domo/rag despite having it available

Oh yea! Can't wait to go back to MC with 2/3 of the group being pugs so we can lose all our bis gear!

no FR tanks, no Rag

is that a picture of comfy?

You bet :3

She's even comfier in bed.

comfy has the cutest bum in nihilum for sure

New guild when? Ditch the garbage leader and ditch the garbage circle jerkers.

Zas did you really quit because of Snoipah's kick?
Let me know friend.

t. Jaime

tfw Zas abandoned us without reason

Ask Qlurf if the tanks had 315fr when he killed Rag.
protip: they didnt

After having read through all this autism in the last 3 hours I'm really glad I don't have to raid with people like Snoipah or Meer ever again.

d-does anyone here play on k1

I remember him crying about the guild not being helpful a lot of times.

>because of Snoipah's kick?
???

he got kicked? why?

if Zas really quit over that.. good, fuck him, we don't need drama queens

>comparing dice roll to a pug

ok buddy

It's pretty obvious why he left.
>I-it's just Meer and Snoipah guys!! No one is really bothered by this!! C-comfy is a girl! Grud is so funny don't you guys love how le epic random he is? le pen guin of doom XD

>It's pretty obvious why he left.
give me some cliff notes? I wasn't rly paying attention to drama/thread/gchat since the ony raid

holy shit SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY

OK Zas

FinalFlash are u here

Why are u dodging us cuck

Auto and Indi are autistic. There is literally no real reason why other than them being threatened by a better tank even though Indi """""""wants to play fury""""""""
He left because Snoipah was kicked.

bongos lets you do that.

just so you know though there are only 10 bars total, unless you use really script heavy addons to add more

>dramaqueen

Senpai I think the real dramaqueen is the guy kicking a useful raid member for barely any reason at all.

Yeah Bongos should work for you user

If only Yeb was still with us. Things would be different around here.

>I-it's just Zas, Meer, and Snoipah guys!! No one is really bothered by this!! C-comfy is a girl! Grud is so funny don't you guys love how le epic random he is? le pen guin of doom XD

>comparing dice roll to a pug
It's still just Indi being a giant pussy unwilling to try anything because all he knows is Nost and can't think for himself or adapt to different server mechanics and just does exactly what he was taught on Nost when doing so in many situations is completely unnecessary or sometimes even stupid and detrimental.

how do i give my cat a bath without him clawing my head off

Don't bully Comfy.

I gave you my reason in the previous thread.

Dont want to be a part of a guild where a guy gets kicked for the sole reason the clique doesnt like him.

meer a overreacting fag
snoi an annoying fag
zas quit because ????
grud is an autist he should kill himself

>Comfy is a dude

Nothing wrong with e-dating a dude, dude.

I'd seriously be down for a new guild desu with a lot of the guys who left/got kicked

Implying you're not one of the lowlevel literally whos who will only raid in a month, if ever.

>Indi being a giant pussy
This. I like how he brings a full 40 man to MC despite the fact that people did 8/10 with less than 30 people in leveling gear as soon as there were enough 60s.

>i'd like to be in a guild with shitposters and dramaqueens

>Snoipah behaves like a retard
>gets kicked
>throws huge autism fit ITT

I can understand why he got kicked. I have yet to raid with but this is the first time since I've met him on Nost that I've witnessed Lndi being this upset at someone. This fact + the autistic posts ITT are enough for me to agree with the kick.

we haven't brought a full 40 to MC either time you fuckin idiot

>nobody knows why zas quit
didnt he had some real life shit and quit wow entirely

>Snoipah was kicked because he's a fucking tripfag who shitposts anonymously against the raid ITT and is hated by the whole guild

lol I was actually that guy saying all that shit in the old thread i can't believe i actually got him gkicked for that

Lmao nice 1 grud, my man

sure Snoipah

Yeah I've never gotten this upset before. This guy is literally a total pissbaby shitlord. Why not kick him just because he pisses me off lol?

Hey guys I just fed some Chocolate to my dog and it's not moving or breathing. Is this bad?

based grud

Pretending he was slandered doesn't garner sympathy. He's still a faggot.

Lndi gets upset at everyone though, like today in ony when he died to trash because he took the mob into a los area then complained about the healers. He's not exactly gods gift.

Totally missed the point, congrats.

You're fucking terrible at impersonating Lndi ironically. The meme is that he feeds GRAPES to Moo. Don't even fucking try again you troglodyte.

He fed GRAPES not chocolate to his dog ya dummie

well it's totally off topic but
trim its nails beforehand, wear thick clothing, grip it hard, don't fill the basin you're bathing it in too deep, try to be as gentle as possible without loosening your grip (if you're rough it'll make them freak out harder), and don't get any water or soap on its head or it'll completely freak out. If you have to wash its head do it afterwards and with minimal water.

It's how I washed my cat

Do you remember the shit Chobam for example pulled

not even he got kicked

so the shit Snoipah must have pulled, wew...

Come on discord

No seriously is it okay to feed chocolate to dogs? It was just a little.

>Spoiler
I'm sorry. Cat's are the most beautiful creatures on the Earth FACT

post cat

Chocolate is poisonous to all creatures actually. The LD50 for humans is like literally 50 lbs for the average adult male though, so that's why we're fine. Google the LD50 for dogs and find out how much you gave him.

Been in the raids, tripfag didn't do anything offensive at all, his biggest crime to auto/lndi was 'being annoying'. He was a decent asset for the guild.

I'm trying but I'm too fucking stupid to figure out how it works.

>his biggest crime to auto/lndi was 'being annoying'.
In a Veeky Forums guild. Think about it.

>was able to annoy Lndi of all people

that tripfag must have had some serious autism or something

seealso, let's be honest for a second

he's a tripfag, that is reason enough

Literally anything annoys lndi in a raid, he's a one man blame machine

I think Indi's more likely the autist.

raided with him on nost for nearly 8 months, you're wrong imo

Having heard all those praises about him fron nosg days I genuinely excited about him leading here
He spergs all the time.
Would never accept making a mistake.
Is obviously a lootwhore.
Doesn't give proper information about raids.
Doesnt share the load with fellow raiders (no melee/healing officers).
Insults people. Called that mage a retard, wonder how poor fella must've felt.

Don't have better alternative, but whoever said indi is good is a major retard.

I remember sno was talking once being social n shit and Indi was like "DUDE SHUT UP GOD I CAN'T TAKE IT" out of nowhere all antisocial and nasty. I don't think I will stay in this guild much longer if I can secure a raid spot elsewhere

That was maximum kek, based Indi

No one actually gives a shit what you think Comfy/Grud.

Friendly reminder that Indi told Snoipah he'd be loot banned if he posted in the thread with a trip. He was hostile towards him from the start.

>Is obviously a lootwhore.
THIS

he took a lockbox out of nowhere on trash without a roll

>Doesn't give proper information about raids.
THIS THIS THIS

I believe this is why we wiped so much on ony. Was confusing as fuck about telling people where to go and they kept dying on breathe

>Insults people. Called that mage a retard, wonder how poor fella must've felt.

this was fucked up he called a lot of people retards

the mage iceblocked instead of going to the tanks and iceblocking which wiped the raid ofc he is going to get called a retard

especially right after Indi said on discord not to do that and run to the tanks KEK

I dont think he's terrible, but he's not what I expected after all the nost praise. Then again there were signs, like the fucked up loot distribution in the final weeks.

That was really rude, pretty nasty really.

KEK

Indi is our guilds number one normie. We don't have to like him and he doesn't have to like us, but we need him because nobody else here gives a shit about the guild.

You have to be at least somewhat autistic to enjoy leading a guild. Think about it.

>That was really rude, pretty nasty really.

He wiped the raid right after Indi told him exactly what not to do and the pug goes ahead and iceblocks killing what remained of the raid on phase 3

>the mage iceblocked instead of going to the tanks and iceblocking which wiped the raid ofc he is going to get called a retard
he called people retards for dying to breathe for "being in the middle" when they were actually not in the middle

yeah let's just tell people to not worry about their mistakes in a 10 year old game and they should please do it again, wasting another 30 minutes of 30 other people

lol

This desu. I expected him to be at least as competent as The Cobe but he's really not very good at all. I'd expect him to know MC and the fights like the back of his hand. I remember one boss he kept telling people to decurse and then got pissed at the mages when we wiped because it was dispels, not decurses.

losing a 60 druid is REALLY fucking rough desu they're a commodity and Zas was a decent healer

>all these people complaining about Indi raid leading despite not stepping up themselves to help him out or take over
>instead they shitpost anonymously on Veeky Forums where theres only 10 people in this thread

Lel.

Read the context again, wasn't talking about that

>ony bombs us 3 times in 3s for 2k damage a time
>omg why is everyone dying to deep breath!

Who fucking cares?

BARRYMANALOW IS BACK BABY

>ony bombs us 3 times in 3s for 2k damage a time
stop stacking you fucking retard

this based barry baby

It's ok! Indi's #1 dick rider Grud will be 60 soon to grace us all with his obnoxious epic so random XD bullshit. For what it's worth, I think Grud has annoyed a lot more people that Sno ever did.

this lmao, Veeky Forums raiders are so bad jesus christ

spread out the best of the raid. Sometimes the rng or funserver non existent internal cooldowns work against you.

He was complaining about deep breath when ony hadn't done the emote.